Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Keesa » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Fain - abandoned camp - tags: Alistair, Harika
She blew out a sigh as the two males talked, tuning out their conversation until Harika mentioned mates. "Excuse me?" She asked, completely caught off guard. "What kind of wolf do you think I am?" Fain growled, offended. Seeing Alistair's reaction did cause amusement flickering across her eyes, "Don't get me wrong he's cute and all but I don't start talking long term till at least the second date." She told Harika with mock seriousness.

Nayden - the lake moving towards camp - tags: open
He watched the water for a while, trying to draw in some sort of comfort from the familiar scene. It didn't come, thoughts of the disappearances still forefront in his mind. Nayden growled to himself, he shouldn't have waited this long to return to the pack. He turned and began walking back towards camp.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

"It's the job of the leader to deal with it, fact is she's better prepared than anyone else in the pack to handle it. Her family has been around for what seems like centuries, if anyone knows stories of our history, even if they seem like just legends, she'll have them. It is very likely that those stories will hold the truth. It's a lot of pressure, but, I doubt Vera would trade it away as well, and for that there is strength."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder

James seemed to think about the comments on loners a bit. "You know, I heard a story once about a loner who showed up. They weren't a loner by choice, they came from a pack, but in their pack the colour of their fur was considered a bad omen. As a result everything bad that happened was blamed on the loner. Sure, some tried to defend them but eventually they were chased away, forced to be a loner. Can you really call them all dangerous or evil?"

Bane
Loner - Former Healer
Shapeshifter
Tags: Open - Outside pack territory

"I'll see you later then," Bane gave a nod to Natalia before leaving to search the surrounding forest for the herb locations. He kept in mind landmarks so he could find his way back to camp, though he supposed that if it came down to it, Talia could find him and bring him back. He didn't want to make her worry though. He began weaving through the trees, sniffing the air for any signs of herb smell. It felt so strange being alone after so long being at Talia's side, he forgot what it was like to not have someone beside him. It felt weird. Sure, he was used to sitting and waiting for Talia but not exploring like this.

Talia (Natalia)
Shadow Walk and Mimic
Loner - Former Fighter
Tags: Open - Outside pack territory

Talia watched Bane leave before starting to investigate the camp a little more. She approached the first opening she believed was a den, sniffing around and searching. Fighter's and hunters. It smelled musty, forgotten about, she suspected she would find that smell a lot. Next den Nursery She could smell rot, left food. Whatever happened, it was enough to leave fresh kill. That was concerning. Next den, medicine, she could see the dried and useless herb stores, long forgotten it seemed. Finally she found her way deeper into the camp and to what would have been the dens for this pack's alphas and betas. Nothing. So what happened? She hated not having answers to this puzzle. Pausing she listened, head up ears twitching, just in case anything tried to sneak up on her.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mara & James
Thunder nodded slowly as Mara spoke of the dangers with loners, "That may be so but going at loners like they are villians right now would also be the wrong way to go at it. I think first we should consider them before accepting them or turning them away. A wolf can change as life goes on and ones past mistakes do not count as to who that wolf is currently." He glanced to James as he spoke up about loners. He grinned and bit glad he wasn't the only one who didn't think all Loners were bad. This was his pack and he would protect them. But he would not be so cruel as to destroy another innocent wolf's chance. Whether it is the chance of a new life, or a second chance to be within a pack. "Speaking of that possibility, we never did find out why exactly Ginger was a loner. She never talks about, but I could see her being that perfect example of what you just said. And if not for her coat I could see it being her eyes, I don't think I've ever met another wolf with eyes like hers. Kind of creepy, like they see into your soul...you know what I mean?"

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alan & Trooper
Sky nodded glancing to Trooper once again before following Alan out of their medic den, "What is on your mind my friend?" He asked softly just in case Trooper was in eyeshot. He wondered what was on the young wolf's mind to want and talk in private. Perhaps it was about Trooper's brothers or even the fact that things were changing. He wondered how Alan felt about all the wolves vanishing and the possibility of them lossing their powers. He turned his mind back to Alan though waiting for tye wolf to speak his thoughts instead of Sky trying to guess them.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
She slowed down a bit, knowing she would make her leg worse if she tried hurrying up. "Moonshine? That's a very pretty name and it matches your coat wonderfully. I bet you and I look like an odd pair. Both of our coats are pretty odd considering their colors. Though I suppose my bright green eyes is what tends to stand out tue most." She was pretty much babbling now as she tried to ignore the pain. Moonshine had stopped the bleed but nothing was given for the pain and honestly Gin didn't know herbs at all. "I'm sorry I don't mean to talk so much or randomly, it's just...it takes my mind from the pain..."

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory
Silky burst into another bit of laughter as he called her stringy, padding over she licked the top of his head, "It's Silky Mallory, but if you want to call me Stringy it's A very suitable nickname... I'll be back." She thought it was adorable how he told her to be safe and called jer Stringy instead of Silky. Perhaps she had been away from wolves far to long after all.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Moonshine-Loner-Tags:Ginger

I think i can help you with that, actually.
You can sit for a moment, if you need.

Moonshine padded around for a moment,
Stopping at a hawthorn bush.
She ripped off a Stem of the hawthorn,
And brought it back to ginger.
Moonshine dropped them in front of her
From what i remember, these berries should help with pain.
Moonshine sat beside her for a moment.
How much further do you think your camp is?
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:28 pm

She sat down in relief, as she waited she thought about how far they had traveled. Her packs camp should actually be very close. She glanced at the stem and berries, doubting they'd taste good. But whatever would help she'd eat it, they needed to get back to camp. Vera had to know, then....then she would take any punishment her alpha saw fit. "It should be right around there...if you don't feel comfortable going into pack camp that's fine. I can somehow managed, especially if these help with the pain..." She wasn't going to force a loner to walk straight into camp if she wasn't comfortable. Especially not Moonshine, she seemed very gentle and caring and Gin owed the she wolf her life. She ate one of the berries expecting it to be sour, but it was a mix of sour and sweet, which caught her off gaurd. She wondered if any of the healers knew about these berries.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:36 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Sky, Trooper
Alan hushed his voice as well, "What if her brothers were caught up in what's been happening recently? Poor girl, she's already lost a family member, I don't want her to experience her brothers disappearing without a trace as well" Occasionally, he looked back at Trooper. He truly hoped the brothers were safe as well, seeing that Trooper cared for them deeply.

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Thunder, James
Mara snorted, "What you're saying goes both ways, for the both of you. Wolves change. The wolf life is very cruel, especially to loner." She hadn't know Ginger was a loner. Another wolf to avoid. "Also, if the bright colored wolf truly did cause the pack trouble, then yes they deserved it. If not, just like I said earlier, they could've changed and become more foul."

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags; Alistair, Fain
As Alistair stuttered, claiming that it wasn't 'that way', it just further confirmed it. He glanced back as Fain had a small outburst, "I think you're the kind of wolf, that is a wolf." This may seem vague, and like it has meaning, but anyone who knew him long enough would know that he started a sentence, didn't know how to end it, and winged it. "Young lady, you don't become mates until the third date," He said, also with mock seriousness. Because he's that cool

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags; Silky
Mallory was confused when she started laughing, only to realize he got her name wrong, "T-that's what I said! Str-Silky!" He was rather embarrassed, but he was glad she though it was suitable. He walked over to a random spot on the floor and laid down, obviously tired.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:23 am

Moonshine-Loner-Tags:Ginger

It alright. i'll go with you.
Moonshine stood back up, looking around.
You ready to walk again?
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Trooper- tags; Alan and Sky

Troop sighed and slowly stood and walked to the corner. She lay down again, looking at the males so that she could see if they actually left her alone so she could leave. She let out a huff of discomfort and closed her eyes for a little bit of a nap. She had a long day and just wanted a little sleep.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mara & James
Thunder shook his head slightly, "I don't know about you James, but i laugh at the thought of Ginger being the cause of a packs problems or her being evil." He said with a chuckle, as he stopped to look around, he smelled the faint scent of a wolf, no two wolves perhaps. They had walked through this part not to long ago from what he could tell. "Hey you guys ys smell this it's faint but still here the scent of two wolves..."

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alan & Trooper
Sky sighed softly, "I hope they are still alive and havent vanished for her sake... hopefully they will show up soon. I'm sure missed them a great deal as it is." He turned to look over to the now sleeping pup, "I actually just got back from growing to some herbs, I wanted to ask you if we needed anymore from the ones I had in mind." He looked around, "Also have you seen Star if I can get her help carrying back the herbs o plan to grow things will go a lot faster."

She nodded as the pain in her leg eased slowly, "Yeah I think I'm good to go now, thank you..." She stood slowly using Moonshine as her support so they could move along quicker. She didn't know how Vera would react, nor did she know what punishment may lay in waiting for her.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory
Silky smiled softly as Mallory laid down clearly tired from their travels. "See you shortly little one..." She whispered softly before slipping out of the den and threading the den opening shut once again. Now she had a reason to definitely make sure that her done was safe.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:11 am

Moonshine-Loner-Camp-Tags:Ginger

Moonshine approached the camp with ginger, her tail lowered.
Wont your alpha say something?
i mean,about, just waltzing up into your camp,
with a loner?

She looked around for a moment,
then back to ginger.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups