Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonstone
She dreamed in her unconscious state, the wolves vanishing, their powers gone. Darkness taking hoped of her pack, she had to defend them had to protect her pack... Whining in her sleep as she watched her alpha vanish before her eyes, why couldn't she do anything!!! "This can't....happen!!!!" She jerked awake panting as she looked around. Her eyes landed on a wolf she didn't know but soon the pain of her leg took her thoughts off the female before her. "I can't use....my powers are...g-gone...." Gin whined the words, she couldn't believe it....they had been warned and she hadn't realized how serious it had been. Her pervious thoughts rose once again and her breathing hitched. Would she vanish now that her powers were gone, her eyes landed on the female once again. "I have to get back they need to know!" She went to stand only to fall over, her leg giving out from under her. She yelped, her eyes darting to her leg, it seemed that this wolf had taken care of her. The only thing that worried Ginger was the that that her powers were gone though and her alpha needed to know. "Please...you have to help me get back to my packs camp....please...." She asked her eyes begging the female desperate.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Moonshine-Loner-Tags:Ginger

She nodded, looking at Her.
Moonshine put her head under Ginger, Lifting her head to help Ginger stand.
Where is your pack located?
She spoke with a bit of a hiss, due to her forked tongue.
Ill help you.
Moonshine used her heat vision, Taking a quick look around.
Theres not anything else near.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Trooper, Sky
Alan stayed silent, unsure himself if she should be punished. Maybe he'll consult Sky on this if he's there. After a few more minutes of silence, they reached their destination. Alan's two tails lashed out behind him, more out of worry than anger. He put Trooper down on the medicine den's floor, feeling rather relieved that Sky was here. "Hey sky. I was wondering on what I should do with Trooper. She wanted to help, however I want to ensure that she won't ever wander out to the forest alone again."

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Thunder, James
Mara twitched slightly, "Most loners are evil. They're called loners for a reason, they steal from packs, manipulate others, and either ran away from their home, or got kicked out." She was rather short-sighted, and seeing how she was taught by him, she always assumes the worst. She slightly inched away from Thunder, positioning herself so that if she had to fight or run, it would be easy to do so. Mara was slightly confused when Thunder showed kindness to her, before dismissing it. He was just trying to find her weakness to control her. "I'm not in a foul mood, you're just being annoying.

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;Silky
Mallory followed Silky to the string-infested area, making sure that he didn't touch it, unsure of what it does. When she opened the weird structure, he slowly went inside, ready to bolt away if needed. He wasn't about to get caught in a trap, was he? When she was willing to show him a exit, he relaxed ever so slightly. "Y-yeah, i'd like t-that..."
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:30 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I tags: Harika, Fain

Alistair smiled at Harika. so... can she come? he said a little too eagerly. I mean, so, what do you think? Can Fain accompany us on our job? Alistair cleared his throat, trying to sound very professional and serious.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:22 am

Trooper- Tags; Alan, Sky

Trooper let out a huff and scratched the scruff of her neck after being set on the ground. She looked up at the two males and sighed, they reminded her of her older brothers and just as protective. She lay on the ground and sighed, not wanting to get into to much trouble.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:13 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mara & James
Thunder stood still looking at Mara before turning and padding in a different direction, "Well sorry for being a bit concerned...." He padded along the edges of their border, he couldn't believe that Mara had such a bad outlook on loners. He knew that some were indeed bad, but that didn't mean all of them were. Some even joined their pack, did that mean they were evil to Mara. He chuckled slightly at the thought of Ginger being evil. It was hilarious to him, he shook his head a bit trying to subdue his laughter.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alan & Trooper
Sky shook his head a bit, "Well...I don't think grounding her to the camp would do much good. If anything she might decide to rebel and run off again." He glanced down at Trooper as she sat down not even trying to get out of a possible punishment, "Promise you won't run off again unless you are with another adult. If you want to get herbs then you can always ask the two of us. We will gladly go get herbs with you and could even show you new ones if you're willing to learn. But right now the pack is in a rough time... Going off on your own like that even if it's to help us, is very dangerous for you and us. Alpha doesn't really want anyone going off on their own right now..." as he said the last part he felt a bit guilty for having done the same thing just a bit ago.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Moonshine
She was glad that the female wasn't going to leave her there, the deer could also be dragged back to the pack later. "The pack grounds are that way..." She said nodding her head towards the south, she wasn't sure how far out they were but she knew that her pack was that way. "I don't know how well the pack will react but I will vouch for you as you helped me....I can't say I can protect you because...well I can't even walk without your help...so thank you for finding me. I probably would have bled out if you hadn't shown up." She whine a bit as she tired to put pressure on her injured leg to walk faster. "Oh my name is Ginger, what's your name? I can't rightly go around not knowing your name. I owe you my life."

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory
Silky laughed softly, she didn't blame the pup for being nervous. If she were in his paws, she'd be a nervous wreck already. But he was doing his best to be strong, as they walked along the small threaded path she'd open small parts so light would shine through. Hopefully making Mallory feel less trapped, though he wasn't really trapped. Thoughts of how her parents raised her flashed through her mind, no she wouldn't do that to him. They soon came to a stop and where in a decent sized den, there was walk room and run room for a pup to play. She walked over to a corner pushing her paw against a rock that slid over relieving light. "If you need to escape or want to escape for some reason this is the spot. I'll leave it open for when I'm gone to hunt. You can rest or play look around. I'll he back as quickly as possible." She said softly glancing to him so that he knew she meant every word. The poor pup had been through enough as it was. Maybe this was fate, giving her the pup she'd probably never have due to her fear of other wolves.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:51 am

Trooper- Tags; Alan and Sky

Troop sighed and looked up at the two males, "But what about if Ryker and Cooper come and visit." she asked while looking up at the two. She hated missing visits with her brothers whenever they actually showed up, and they visited once almost every week. Her eyes were wide as she thought about not seeing her only family for a while.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:35 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Trooper, Sky
Alan looked at Trooper, worry filling his eyes. "Stay here, Troop. Sky, can I talk to you in private?" He was worried that her brothers might be effected by everyone suddenly disappearing, but he didn't want her to know the possibility of losing her brothers.

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags;Thunder, James
Mara felt slightly guilty about ignoring his kindness, however she just pushed her feelings aside and continued the patrol. In all honesty, she was being rather hypocritical. Although her family stuck together as a pack, when her father died they didn't have a proper male leader. So they joined this pack. Mara would be too young to know if any loners had joined the pack, besides her family. "Loners are especially dangerous now, with the pack in this state."

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags;Alistair, Fain
Harika smelled the air around him, trying to locate Ginger while off-handly answering Alistair, "Yeah yeah, though alpha has final word on if she's staying. Dont forget to tell me you guys decide to become mates," He wasn't really liking how eager Alistair was acting around Fain, though he didn't mind teasing him a little. "Where did Ginger go? We can't go on this patrol without her."

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;'Stringy'
Mallory felt slightly annoyed when she laughed at him, so he puffed what little fur he had on him trying to look bigger than he was. It was rather pretty inside, although he was still nervous to be inside. He looked at the open hole, relaxing a lot more than before. Although it was small, so was he, and he was rather flexible. He'd easily slip through. "T-thank you, uhh..." He forgot her name already. Wasn't it like Stringy or something? "S-stringy. Be c-careful when hunting"
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:37 am

Moonshine-loner-Tags:Ginger

She nodded to Ginger, Helping her to her pack grounds/
Im Moonshine.
Why where you out so far?
Moonshine questioned.
Alone, i mean.
I Dont see many Pack-wolves out here a lot
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:35 am

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags: Harika

Awesome! Thanks! he smiled at Harika. HEY!!!! T-THATS NOT HAPPENING! he became a little flustered and glared at Harika. I-I mean it’s not that there’s anything wrong with you it’s just, you know.... um, well.... errr L-Let’s Just go he became very awkward and looked at the ground, embarrassed. Maybe she’s with the pack? Should we check there first and if not, decide where to go and what to do after?
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me