The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Accepted!)

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:34 pm

(Oh, neat! Both of the boys are available for plots and such.)

Zenoth
Male
Mood: Irritated
Tag(s); Avion
It seemed like an average day; at least, whatever average meant during wartime. Ever since their mother died, Zenoth had to take over the mothering duties with Gargerrith. Sure, they were only eleven years apart, but Gar was still his little brother. He'd fussed over him all morning, dismissed his whines of "I'm fine" and sent him off on his scouting job before he went along with his. Still, Zenoth worried as he pounced on a buck and took care of it with one quick snap. Was Gar alright? Was he safe? Well, scouting was far from a safe job, but none of the jobs really were. Being a dragon was dangerous.

After all, humans roamed like axe-wielding ants.

Carrying the corpse in his maw, he rapidly beat his wings in haste towards the Den. Other hunters could be seen returning from their hunts, either carrying pray or coming home empty-taloned. As the bronze-colored dragon flew into one of the many entrances, he swooped down and dropped the buck in the pile of food. Many others were stopping by for their routine meals. One of those others, apparently, hadn't outgrown her habit of playing with food. Landing for his own little snack, Zenoth snorted at the female. "I thought only hatchlings played with their food." He sniffed, eyes narrowing.

Gargerrith
Male
Mood: Calm
Tag(s): Open!
Honestly, Gar didn't understand why his big bro worried so much. It wasn't like he was a hatchling anymore. Stars, he was just a year shy of four hundred! The brown dragon cruised along his assigned watch, humming a tune that was popular when he was young. Or, young-er, rather. Despite the constant state of war dragonkind always seemed to find themselves in, Gar tried to keep in mind the happier moments. For instance, races with other dragonets. The first time he took wing in the air. Finding pretty -yet ordinary- rocks by a lake. Or days like today, which were perfect for flying in.

All in all, Gar was in a splendid mood.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:53 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Rathian
Azula carefully exited her den not wanting to ruin the work she had just done. She looked around the nest taking in which dragons were there. There was a smile on her face. It was hard to tell a little bit ago the young dragon was troubled. Her first spot was to thank Rathian for his suggestion. She had a spring in her stride making her way towards the throne. "King Rathian, I want to thank for your suggestion," she said once at the base of the throne.

LeoNyami wrote:
Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Solva
"That's is a sure way to get yourself eaten," Bradley commented turning to look if his bear could track the blood. His bear made grumble meaning she might have a trail. "Hopefully, with this much bleeding, he will not be hard to track," He said getting on his bear. "Let get this over with," he said looking back at her
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:02 am

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/scared/Tags: Azula

Standing up, she ran in more circles. She ran into Azula and fell over. "Oof!" Standing up again, She ran the other direction.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:13 am

|| i will post soon! i believe i have grim open c:
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:52 am

Carolin Darkbrew / 36 / Witch doctor / Tags: None / Mood: Excited

Carolin looks at the brew before taking an empty vial and dunking it into the cauldron again before stumbling forward and falling into the cauldron. "Gahhhh!" Splash! She fell in and struggled to get back out of her cauldron as she gasped for air but kept inhaling/drinking the mixture before the cauldron spilled over and she passed out on the ground. The mixture was lost except for the handful of vials sitting on her shelf.

(Carolin will be passed out for some time)

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time (12% left) / Crush: Open / Tags: Open/ Mood: Relaxed

Cazdoramu flicks his tail as he thinks to himself before narrowing his eyes and pushing his golden eggshell back into the back of his gold hoard where he knew it would be safe. He lifts his head and snorts before standing up and grabbing a small mouthful of gold coins before heading to the entrance of the nest again and making a low growl as he tries to sneak out of the nest to set his little trap. He stalked low... well... as low as a large dragon could.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:33 am

Rathian - Dragon - King
He walked forward and stood over Avion, his tail flicking back and forth as he raised his head high. "Avion is a hatchling, shes my hatchling." He said and looked down at the Scout. "You would think, her being the size of your own head would give that away." He chuckled a bit, letting his snout lower down to nudge the hatchling to her food.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:24 am

(Hey everyone! Sorry for being gone so long. My life got quite busy the last few weeks. I should be able to post next week :) I'm shooting for Monday or Wednesday.)
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 am

(And sorry for not being around myself, school's been busy ^^" Also, Gargerrith is open!)

Zenoth
Male
Scout
Tag(s); Rathian, Avion
The sudden appearance of a shadow over the hatchling didn't concern him at first, and Zenoth raised his head with narrowed eyes. Those eyes suddenly widened, as he found himself face-to-face with the king of dragons. "K-King Rathian!" He stammered, backing up a few paces and folding his wings in. What was the chance that he'd target the king's kid? Wait, that hatchling happened to be the king's kid? Looking at the hatchling, he wondered why he hadn't noticed. "I deeply apologize, your highness. I mean, maybe some dragons are on the small side? I mean..." He could come up with excuses, but this time Zenoth recognized his folly. He'd just insulted a royal child.

But, wait. How hadn't he heard of the child? Was she that fresh out of the shell? Well, that was just more reason that his assumption that she was just some silly female was outright ridiculous. Was he tired? He hoped he was tired. He hoped there was some valid reason he'd just did that.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Rathian - Dragon - King
He chuckled and swished his tail a bit. "Don't worry, I wouldn't expect you to know. She is only a few days old." He said and lowered his muzzle, nuzzling his little hatchling." He said and looked back at the dragon. "Now then, of all things, Scout, you should know us dragons must stick together, not insult each other." He said and lifted his head high.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage