Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

"It's the job of the leader to deal with it, fact is she's better prepared than anyone else in the pack to handle it. Her family has been around for what seems like centuries, if anyone knows stories of our history, even if they seem like just legends, she'll have them. It is very likely that those stories will hold the truth. It's a lot of pressure, but, I doubt Vera would trade it away as well, and for that there is strength."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder

"Yeah, well, I kind of want to. Don't get me wrong, sliding on ice is fun when you have control and I always have control of that part but, I'd like to get a drink of water without freezing a lake. I'd like to be able to go near herbs without being afraid that they'll be shocked by the cold and die. I'd like to know what it's like to actually feel warm, just once in my life. Instead I can't turn my power off. It's not exactly a great way to live," He may as well be honest, it was going to come out sooner or later.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Open - Outside pack territory

Natalia led the way through the trees towards the abandoned camp. "I know you can't stand that the herbs around here haven't been looked after, it should be safe enough if you want to see where they are and try to help them." Talia looked over at Bane, knowing his looks so well.

"Packs disappear, we move into a spot where a pack disappeared from and you want me to go off on my own and do what I haven't done in about two years?" Bane looked back at her, normally Talia was more paranoid than this.

"If something was going to come for us, it would either be too late or have come already." Talia started to explore the camp a bit, identifying the different areas in her head, "I want to look around a bit anyways. See what can be salvaged, see if there's anything else that might explain something. Given everything that has happened so far, you tending the herbs around here, well, that might be the best thing to do. There's no telling what comes next and maybe having a stockpile of extra herbs will help the pack if they need it. It might help us if for some reason we get trapped in this place as well. I'll go hunting a bit later, see if we can keep some sort of storage going just in case."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Trooper
Alan tried to keep himself angry at Trooper, however after hearing that she was just trying to be useful, he sighed. "Trooper, you should know better than to go out in the forest without supervision. It's dangerous, especially now." He picked Troop up by her scruff, leading them back to the medicine den. "By the way, you sorted the herbs almost correctly. A few look-alike herbs in the wrong pile, of course, but thats a great feat for a pup your age," He said, slightly muffled from her scruff. He was trying to make her feel at least a little bit better.

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags;Open
Mara glared at the ground as they reached their destination, the border, walking along it and checking the area. "I dont have a power, so I don't really care anyways," Her blue eyes turned a shade darker before stopping, keeping their color. Distantly, Mara smelled a loner. It smelt kind of old though, they probably left. Growling, she looked at the others, "Vera should have sent more patrols out to protect the border. I bet at least ten loners have gotten into our lands, stole our food, and left scot free."

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags;Fain, Alistair
Harika saw how Fain looked slightly intimidated, maybe even frustrated in a sense next to his presence, he felt bad for her, but he kept his demeanor. He raised an eyebrow when she started whispering to Alistair. She did know that he had four ears, right? He hoped they soon run into a male loner, after all he wanted some spice in his life~

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;Silky
Mallory followed her, jumping on top of the dead branch as if he was bragging that he was taller than the branch. He continued to follow her, "Are you sure that no pack wolves will come around?". Mall was obviously nervous. He hasn't experienced much from packs, most being hostile to him. He'd rather not get caught up in that.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Moonstone-Loner

|--|She continued chasing that same butterfly,
and stumbled across a lake. Moonstone tripped,
trying not to fall in. She cursed under her breath then took a sip from the lake.
Moonstone looked into the water, her heat vision
allowing her to see the many fish beneath it.
She sat, her paws in the water.
Moonstone was calmer then usual. |--|
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Goldenstar/Alpha/2 years/Solarin border/None/Tags: Open

After walking around her territory and only finding a few of her solarins she sighed sadly. Her pack used to be huge, now it was down to ten. She couldn't understand what was happening. Her pack looked at her with forlorn eyes. "What do we do now?" Said her trusted friend Fireheart. "I don't know. You don't think the fire spirits left us do you?" She whispered. "Why would the spirits that gave us our power so long ago, abandon us now?" Fireheart questioned. "Your right Fireheart, as always." Maybe it's the ancestors. Maybe Solarstar's protection is fading... But why and how?
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Moonstone-Loner-Tags:None
Changed into moonshine

She sighed, the wind blowing in her fur.
Moonstone looked back into the water. She tilted her head,
Seeing something shiny at the bottom. Moonstone
anticipated on rather she should get it or not.
The water... it doesnt look too deep...
Moonstone jumped into the water, holding her breath.
She swam to the bottom, getting the shiny thing.
Moonstone exhaled,trying to get to the top.
It didnt seem this deep! She thought.
Shecontinued swimming, trying to get to the top.
When moonstone got too the top, she Exhaled deeply.
She breathed heavily Examining the shiny object.
A Disc. useless to her.
Moonstone scowled, walking away from the river.
She looked for food.
Last edited by Grim_Spirit_Wolf on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Zephyr

Sleeping

Trooper- Tags; Alan

Trooper squirmed slightly when she was picked up, never having liked being picked up like this. Troop turned her eyes slightly up to look at Alan and sighed, "Thank you," she mumbled quietly and squirmed a little more wanting put down. She knew she shouldn't have gone off alone, but she really wanted to make the healer happy.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Trooper
Alan refused to let go of Trooper, despite her squirming to get out. "Trooper, I know you wanted to help, but only wolves who have appointed roles can go out to the forest. As soon as you get the title you want, you can go out and search for herbs. However, at the moment you are a pup that still needs to be trained, and disciplined." Alan started walking at a faster pace, getting rather antsy and wanting to go to the comfort of the medicine den.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:10 am

Trooper- Tags; Alan

Troop finally just stopped trying to get away and went limp, letting out a groan of annoyance. "Am I going to get in trouble when we get back to the den," she questioned softly as she looked ahead of them.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:15 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mara & James
Thunder sighed as he looked around, nothing much seemed out of place. "Loners aren't all that bad Mara, I only worry when they go to threaten the pack. Now as far as I can tell prey is still plenty, it's only in the winter when we have to worry about that. Also Vera did send three other wolves to check other packs. They count as portal in their own way..." He walked over to her, "What has you in such a foul mood Mara? Not meaning to get into your personal space or anything but if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me."

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open
Sky was back in camp heading for healers den, thinking about the other herbs. He walked setting them down on the other part before speaking, "Alan are there any other her...." He glanced around but Alan wasn't in the den, he wondered where the wolf had run off to. It wasn't like the younger male to venture out of the den or camp, "Unless a certain pup ran off without permission." He said with a small chuckle looking around for the male to show up with the pup.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open
She was getting closer, the deer's scent was strong now and she could tell by the smell that it was a buck. Excitement danced through her body, a buck would be great to take back to the pack. She never really understood her powers, they didn't paralyze her prey. No it was more like she bound them by blood somehow, it only worked if she got blood from her target. "Gotcha...." She whispered slowly walking towards the buck. The wind was thankfully on her side, hiding her scent from the large male deer. Then she made her move, shooting from a bush and targeting the bucks hind leg. Her teeth sank into it's flesh and she focused forcing her powers to slow the buck as it tried to run. But it wasn't slowing down, in fact it ran full speed limping slightly. What was going on, Vera's words flashed through her mind and fear spiked through her. The buck must have sensed something was off because it soon changed from running to charging. Gin let out a shrill yelp as she went to dodge the buck getting clipped by one antler. She spun taking the challenge, she had started this she'd finish it. She dodged the buck once more and bit into it's other back leg trying her powers once again. Nothing, it wasn't working, they were....they couldn't be gone. The enraged buck charged quickly, Ginger went to move but moved a little to slow. The bucks antler caught her back right leg, tearing through her fur and flesh. She let out a howl of pain, twisting and biting into the bucks neck. She was caught in it's antler and it hurt but her weight on it's head and biting into it's neck was what saved her. The buck fell giving her the small advantage point she needed. Once the buck lay unmoving Ginger tried her best to get off the buck, yelping she began to slip into an unconscious state from pain and blood loss. Though she tired to keep moving, she had to get back to the pack... "I....have to get back....they need to..."

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory
Silky smiled, "Because to get to my den they'd have to tear through my set up and that won't be easy...you'll see here soon." As they moved along random pieces of string began to appear, hanging off branches here and there. Soon they stood in front of a large white web looking thing. Though you couldn't see through it, Silky touched her nose to is and the threads began to separate. They opened up leading to a path that was her den, "Go through I have to close it while you walk ahead. Also don't feel like you'll be trapped there is a small exit hole and I'll show you it once we get in the den..
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Moonstone-Loner-Tags:Ginger

She heard the cry of the buck, and her head snapped
into the direction. she caught the scent of another wolf as well.
Moonstone padded into the direction.
She approached the wolf cautiously, but it was unconscious.
Moonstone nudged the wolf, noticing the wound on their leg.
She stuck her nose to the ground, a few herbs growing beneath her.
Moonstone placed the herbs on the wolfs' wound, stopping it from bleeding,
and quickly wrapped it up in leaves & cobwebs.
She nudged them, trying to help them gain consciousness.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me