𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:37 am

Auri | She/Her | Adventurer | Tags: Rina
Auri was glad that Rina managed to catch a couple of the beads.
"Sure, you may come along with me!" Auri said, "I'm pretty sure they had a discount on a few things too."
"Let's hope we don't take too long, i tend to get distracted when i go shopping!" Auri joked.

mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€' π”»π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π• π•Ÿ ℝℙ (Open & Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:22 am

Rina- f- adventurer- pan; Auri- open for mate- kind of wants offspring but could adopt- mage with levitation- from Wisteria- dark brown bun with brown eyes- Tags: Auri
The dark brown bunny nodded and smiled at her friend (and crush). She said "Great, great, I saw some nice things there last week. They might be gone now...but there'll be other stuff there. I'm sure we won't take too long," she said, as she began to walk.

Wanyin- m- adventurer- bi- friend Xichen, then crush then mate- adopted brother, nephew Ling- Mage with blue-purple fire- Lotus- handsome but also pretty fluffy black fox with white tail tips and blue-purple eyes- Tags: Ling, Yuan
The blue-purple eyed fox nodded and said "Yes, he's a librarian." He realized maybe the bookmark and pen would actually be well received, then. The pen could be used to write things, such as keeping track of book returns and such. The bookmark could be used for...well, a book. Xichen was a librarian after all. He loved books, or at least liked them.

Qing- f- villager- pan- has mate- Ning, Shizui- fire- Naturium- beautiful fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- has medical knowledge- Tags: Ning
-sleeping-

Ning- m- villager- pan- has mate- Qing, Shizui- fire- Naturium- fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- medical knowledge and carries a bow- Tags: Qing
-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:24 pm

Yuan/Sizhui | He/Him | Adventurer

After a few more minutes, Yuan saw his house appear. "Mind going to the front door without me?" Yuan asked as they entered a small clearing, "I just remembered I left through the window, and I don't have an extra key," Yuan walked over to his bedroom window, and propped it up. He gathered his tails into a tight formation making them almost look like a single, over fluffed tail, and made a clean jump through, with his fur barely brushing against the window. "Or you could just enter like I did,"" He added, even if he doubted either of the two would enter like him.

Ling | He/Him | Adventurer

As they entered a small clearing, Ling let his eyes roam. The clearing was nothing special, just a few flowers and grass. The house wasn't large either. Ling watched as Yuan jumped through the window, and was stunned. The other was about his size (Only being an inch or two shorter), and the window was about 3/4 his height! Then again, he measured from ear to paw, so that did lower the accuracy of his guess, but still! It was amazing! "Let me try!" Ling announced, getting ready to enter. Ling waited for Sizhui to move before copying Sizhui's tail adjustment and jumping through the window. In the end he made it, but it did cost him a nick on his back paws.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:10 pm

Rina- f- adventurer- pan; Auri- open for mate- kind of wants offspring but could adopt- mage with levitation- from Wisteria- dark brown bun with brown eyes- Tags: Auri
The dark brown bunny nodded and smiled at her friend (and crush). She said "Great, great, I saw some nice things there last week. They might be gone now...but there'll be other stuff there. I'm sure we won't take too long," she said, as she began to walk.

Wanyin- m- adventurer- bi- friend Xichen, then crush then mate- adopted brother, nephew Ling- Mage with blue-purple fire- Lotus- handsome but also pretty fluffy black fox with white tail tips and blue-purple eyes- Tags: Ling, Yuan
The blue-purple eyed fox would rather enter through the door. However, he didn't want to be shown up by the two younger foxes. He waited for them to move, then tucked his tails in. He leaped through the window and landed, then turned to the others. He shook himself off after that. His tails flicked, and he asked "Why did you sneak out?"

Qing- f- villager- pan- has mate- Ning, Shizui- fire- Naturium- beautiful fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- has medical knowledge- Tags: Ning
-sleeping-

Ning- m- villager- pan- has mate- Qing, Shizui- fire- Naturium- fluffy black fox with four white tipped tails- medical knowledge and carries a bow- Tags: Qing
-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:27 pm

Yuan watched as the uncle, nephew duo jumped through the window. "Hehe..." Yuan awkwardly started, trying to come up with an excusable reason, "Um, I thought I er- Oh! I heard the cracking of the branch! I should probably get medical supplies," With that Yuan dashed off. As he left the room, he remembered he had healing magic. His face flushed with embarrassment. Yuan turned around and entered the room again.

Ling knew Yuan was lying, but knew it would be crossing the line to call out the obvious lie. He also didn't want to get on this kitsunes bad side. He watched as the kitsune dashed off, and let his eyes wander around the room. There was a healthy amount of books that were organized to perfection. There wasn't even a page out of order. Well, except for the one on the bedside table. There lay a fat book laying face down. It looked like it was quickly discarded. Maybe Sizhui was reading it before he ran off? Ling silently wondered. Before he could look any closer, Sizhui had entered the room again. To Ling's surprise, there was no medical supplies with him.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:00 pm

]Rina- f- adventurer- pan; Auri- open for mate- kind of wants offspring but could adopt- mage with levitation- from Wisteria- dark brown bun with brown eyes- Tags: Auri

The blue-purple eyed fox snorted and shook his head, but said nothing. He knew it was a lie, at least that that was why he'd sneaked out. They surely hadn't been close enough for him to hear from here...He wondered if Ling noticed the lie too. He glanced around the room, noting the books. He flicked his tails, and twitched his ears. He watched the young one rush off, then almost immediately come back. "Back already?" he asked, and tilted his head.

-sleeping-

-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:30 am

Yuan nodded and walked over to Ling. Instead of trying to treat the wounds with disinfectant and bandages, Yuan summoned a healing circle. A circle quickly appeared. It glowed light blue, and small glowing blobs rose from the ground inside of the circle. These blobs covered Ling's wounds, healing them seconds later.

Ling

Ling jumped as the healing circle appeared, and considered running away, but he decided to trust Sizhui instead. As glowing blobs healed his wounds, he calmed down, and instead was amazed.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:08 am

The blue-purple eyed fox stared at the circle, and the strange blue blobs...He saw the wounds healed after a couple moments. He shook his head a couple times. He then said "Thank...you for helping my nephew," not knowing really what else to say.

-sleeping-

-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:12 am

As the magic circle faded, Yuan felt the backlash of using his magic. Due to the small amount of healing done, he got less backlash, but it wasn't small enough to erase it. "No problem, follow me to your room now," Yuan said as he led Ling and Wanyin to the guest bedroom. Yuan opened the door to the bedroom, and let Ling and Wanyin in. "If you need something, just come to my room," He told the guests. "Have a good rest,"

Ling said goodnight as Sizhui left to go to sleep. Closing the door, he started chatting with his uncle. "Why do you think he snuck out?" He asked.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:01 pm

The blue-purple eyed fox flicked his tails and twitched his ears. He nodded and stepped forward, trotting after the younger fox. He looked around as they walked. He then glanced around the room as they were sent inside. It was a nice enough room, and he turned to his nephew. "I...have no idea, maybe he saw something or actually heard something. It wasn't us he heard...He may have seen or heard something else, and gone after it."

-sleeping-

-sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me