CLOSED, please delete

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Radioactivity ☢️

Poll ended at Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Fallout 4 vibes??
50%
🎶 “I’m radioactive…” 🎶
50%

Total votes : 8

Re: 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 || OPEN ☢️

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Ghost Lightmoor | Tags: Open| Location: The pack ground

"AH HA! There you are." He said excitedly while walking up to a large rock with various smaller ones on it, he quickly placed the rock down beside the others and laid on his back.

"The rocks aren't a distracting; right?" He mumbled quietly as he rolled around in the dirt making sure no one took any of the rocks.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:42 pm

(Quick repost before I sleep)

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:59 pm

Tatum. wrote:
Andrea Lightmoortags: Helios • location: pack grounds

Andrea’s ears shot up, she flicked her tail. I can’t believe I let my guard down enough for Helios to notice my anxiety the female thought to herself before she looked away, trying to avoid eye contact so the male wouldn’t notice her facial expressions. Andrea wasn’t sure what to respond with; were she to pour her heart out to Helios or keep up a strong act.

Tensing her body, she finally responded, “Sometimes I wish you couldn’t read body language so well.” Andrea gave a soft sigh, “I worry about all of the pack, not just for him but for everyone. All of us only really know our pack; which is the safety of in here. I care about each and every one of you—even if I’m not close to any of you.” She fixated on the cavern’s wall, trying not to show Helios her pain.

“Don’t worry too much about me, I’ll figure it out. I figured everything out when my father passed; I’m sure I can with this issue.” Andrea kept her tense body, her fur on her neck prickling upwards. She didn’t want to scare away Helios nor did she want to make him think she was weak. Andrea wanted to show her leadership, she wanted the pack to know that everything was okay—even when she doesn’t.

EDIT;;

[[ I’m glad you like the roleplay!! I’m so sorry if my replies are plain. I have a lot going on ^^” much love to ya’ll though. ]]
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:52 pm

Ghost Lightmoor | Tags: Open| Location: The pack ground

The dark wolf slowly drifted off into a deep slumber after rolling around his rocks for a little.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha. » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:43 am

(( hey sorry I haven't replied yet ;v; I'm stuck on mobile until tomorrow, but I'll be sure to reply asap !! ))
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:57 pm

youngjo wrote:
    (( hey sorry I haven't replied yet ;v; I'm stuck on mobile until tomorrow, but I'll be sure to reply asap !! ))

You’re all good!! Things happen :> ))
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

004 — helios & selene.

Postby yaksha. » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:37 pm

helios — tags; andrea — location; pack grounds

"it comes with my old age," he snickered softly. "you are a good leader, andrea; do not doubt that for a moment. helios would not say such a thing lightly, no matter how harsh that may seem. his praise was genuine and he hoped she understood that to be true. "life has been unkind to us but you and all of your family before have always guided us; that is proof alone of your capabilities."

helios wished she did not fear relying on her packmates, however. she had always been rather solitary, good at bottling things up. the dark-furred wolf had noticed it when they were young, before they had ever been on close speaking terms. even though he may dare call them friends nowadays, there had always been a whisker-thin barrier between them.

selene — tags; raunaum — location; water source

"oh yes, very well!" she replied, joining them at the water's edge. its surface glittered with the reflection of the cave's roof high above, even more scents, some of which she did not recognize fighting their way into her nose. selene peered at raunaum with a gleam much too energetic for so early. "apologies if I startled you at all."

(( I meant to ask this and completely forgot! are apprentices trained by the whole pack or do they get a particular mentor? O: also sorry this took so long! ))
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 || OPEN ☢️

Postby kitty teeth » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:59 am

Andrea Lightmoortags: Helios • location: pack grounds

Andrea gave a small snicker before leaning up against the male. She sighed softly, it was a relief to hear his kind words. Helios always came off as harsh to the ones he wasn’t as close to with, but for her, his words were so tender. “Thank you,” She whispered softly.

The dark brown female wasn’t sure what else she could say, she just soaked into Helios’s presence. Perhaps, maybe for once, Andrea would finally open up to someone. Helios and her had grown up together—he had seen every mistake that she could have possibly done and yet, he still stuck around. “You’re too sweet, you know?”

[[ Honestly, I’ve gone back and forth with it. I kind if want it to be a whole pack thing. What’s your thoughts? ]]
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:38 pm

𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘𝐍
    beta › 7 years › female › tags: open › location: pack grounds

Observing the interactions of her pack mates was the closest thing to a hobby the black and silver canine had. Her pale golden eyes drifted lazily over Andrea, Helios and Ghost while they talked and her claws absently flexed against the rock held between her paws. It was the one she'd often use to sharpen her claws and the act of it had quickly become a de-stresser. Unlike some of her pack mates, Wren had been itching to discover what the outer world was like.

𝐓𝐎𝐇𝐑
    guard › 5 years › male › tags: open › location: pack grounds

The baleful, eerie yellow gaze of the large, lean male moved around the area his pack occupied. As a guard he was used to the lack of action since there weren't a whole lot of threats here in the cavern besides the occasional rock fall. Though not much a wolf could do against a mound of falling rock. Tohr stretched out his long legs in front of him, a content groan slipping up his chest and past his lips as the stiff muscle was successfully loosened. Having had enough of lounging around, the black wolf gathered himself to his paws and padded away from the group and towards the large boulder on which he leapt up onto and raised his nose the air to scent any changes.

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
    guard › 9 years › male › tags: rivin, open › location: territory

"Walk any slower and I'll leave you behind, brother" his sister's comment was thrown over her shoulder from where she walked several yards ahead of him. He hadn't realized he'd fallen so far behind her, must have been lost in his own thoughts again. Rolling his eyes at her smart quip, Ream jogged to catch up to her and fell into step at her side. "Oh please, two of your strides are equivalent to one of my own. I'm sure I wouldn't be behind for long" and his words were true, although he and Rivin were nearly identical twins, they differed in size. His sister was on the larger side for her gender but Ream towered over her still, utterly massive. The brute didn't linger to listen to his sister's rebuttal and instead jogged forward a few steps before pausing. "I'm going to wash up a little bit. You should head back in case Vern or Andrea have anything for you to do" Ream spoke to Rivin once she came to a halt at his side.

𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍
    scout › 9 years › female › tags: ream, vern › location: territory

It wouldn't be a normal walk with her brother without their usual banter and shots at each other. It'd been that way ever since they were pups and hadn't changed much as they aged. Once Rivin caught up to Ream again and slowed to a stop as he spoke there was a part of her that wanted to flatten her ears and point out that she was a grown wolf and could make that decision for herself, but decided against it since the last thing she needed was to get into another discussion of how he needed to back off sometimes. "Well, seems like a better time than any to head back then" she agreed with a light bump of her hip against her twin's. "Try to wash all of the filth off you before you come back. I didn't want to say anything but you stink" she snickered and left those as parting words, turning and trotting off along the path that led back to the pack. Rivin had only been jogging for a little bit before she spotted a figure on the path up ahead moving in the same direction as she. Quickly scenting the air she could confirm that it was one of the alpha's, Vern. Picking up her pace to catch up she called out to the male. "Vern! Out for a walk as well?" the white female barked as she neared, slowing as she came up beside him.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:42 pm

Vern » Tagged: Rivin » Location: Territory

indentationTrotting along by his lonesome wasn't so bad, he quite enjoyed the solitude that they provided. Though like any wolf he wasn't meant to be alone for long, so when the sound of paw steps other than his own sounded in his ears the male took a look around, body stiffening. When he caught the shape of another wolf started to take form in his view, the male relaxed. As more details came apparent, Vern recognized the lupine form as Rivin, one of the pack's scouts. A please growl rumbled in his chest for a few heartbeats, before it faded, and she grew near. Perhaps, she is also returning from a patrol? He wondered to himself, as the female opened her jaws to speak. Vern blinked as the Lupa spoke, and tilted his head. "Hmmm," he rumbled softly before responding, "not really. I was out patrolling the outskirts." Azure eyes twinkled as he chuckled," Though I do admit it was quite enjoyable for the most part." The chocolate and cream merled male turned his gaze back for a few heartbeats before returning his gaze to the older female. "How was yours?" He questioned with a curious tilt of his head.

Helle » Tagged: Open » Location: Pack Grounds

indentationSighing softly as the worst was over, Helle moved away from the wall and returned her gaze to her packmates. Giving her chest a few quick looks to make herself more put together, the female started toward where the prey was kept only to stop last second, frowning and turning back around. Eating while she was Molting was a terrible idea, she'd found out the hard way a few years ago. It for some reason slowed the process making her even grumpier than ever before. Helle snorted, a toothy smirk finding its way onto her maw as she remembered the day that Vern had "poked the bear" so to speak. Glancing around as she searched for something or someone to occupy her time with, Helle hummed. Whether or not she was talking with someone, watching someone, or messing with something, as long as it got her mind off of her ever-growing hunger, she was fine.

Skoll » Tagged: Open » Location: Pack Grounds

indentation Finally as Ghost seemed to curl up in what should have been an uncomfortable pile of rocks, Skoll turned his attentions elsewhere. He momentarily thought about watching other pack members but quickly decided that he should probably get back to sanding down his frill again. Turning his head back towards the stone he always used the male aloud his mind to blankly wander. It wasn't often a good thing for Skoll to let his mind wander, as it often wandered to darker places causing him much pain. Forcing his eyes shut the male huffed and forced the darker threads away from relaxing into the feeling that was brought by the sanding of his frill.

Raunaum » Tagged: Selene » Location: Water Source

indentationThe silver lupine hummed for a moment acknowledging the female's words, before returning their gaze to the rippling water. "That's good," they mumbled as they side-eyed the older wolf, a string of dread forming in their gut as they caught sight of the energetic gleam in Selene. Forcing the shiver that wanted to work its way down their spine away the wolf nodded at Selene's apology. Though their ears flushed with heat as they returned their gaze back to the water, suddenly not remembering why they had come here in the first place. Rau huffed to themselves, before leaning forward to lap up some water, quenching their thirst.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me