The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:14 pm

B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Herb Hunting with Ghost | Hunter | Bisexual

"yes really!" Blaze almost laughed at their mutual excitement over herbs. He quickly, yet gently scooped the Thyme up in his jaws, careful not to let any drop or to chew on them and ruin the herb. He flicked his ears as Ghost found dock. He nodded his head to agree it felt like they had been gone for ages. "I am in no rush to return back to the silence and absolute lonesomeness that is camp" he joked at his own self proclaimed isolation " Absolutely, please show me this place. I would love to see your pack escape". The words rolled off his tongue , sounding almost kind. He wanted to share part of Ghost's world. Wasn't that part of getting to know someone? The medic truly intrigued him, not only from his seemingly similar personality but there was something else interesting too - Blaze just couldn't pin it. Regardless he was excited he finally had someone to talk too.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:28 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: near the forest (Herb Hunting) | tags: Blaze

The wolf got semi excited over the fact that he finally had another wolf to share his pack escape with. "This way!" He said a bit loudly while he trotted in the direction of a hidden waterfall he had found while searching for herbs one time. Although it was a bit of a ways away, it was quite peaceful to be around the water. After a slight amount of walking, he heard the faint sound of water rushing around and wagged his tail. "We're getting close, Blaze." He said in a loud, monotone voice. He started speeding up a bit in excitement, though making sure to check if the other was still behind him. He enjoyed Blazes company, and for once there was a wolf he could have a decent conversation with someone that wasn't about how you got several thorns stuck in your tail or something like that. As the two got closer the sound became more clear; just a moment later they were in front of a small-ish waterfall surrounded by comfortable rocks, laid out under the trees above that would block the heat. "Isn't it nice?" He said with a smug look on his face, quite proud of himself.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:35 pm

[center] B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Exploring with Ghost| Hunter | Bisexual

Blaze trotted behind Ghost happily, curious to see where they were headed. He pricked his ears and paused a moment hearing the sound of rushing water. He stopped and paused for a moment, water wasn't necessarily his thing - honestly he had a small fear of water. However this place was important to Ghost and therefore important to him. Shaking his head he sped up and caught up to his friend. Following slowly though the trees the waterfall was in sight. "It's beautiful" escaped Blaze as he looked around the clearing in awe. The water was far enough from him to relax, the sun being hidden was an added gem and those rocks looked like they got just enough light to be warm enough for the perfect afternoon nap. He looked at Ghost with wide , excited eyes "When and how did you find this incredible place " his tail wagging almost a mile a minute. He was happy - for once. "And follow up question - how hard was it not to tell everyone?" he asked with a slight chuckle.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:44 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

"When I was younger I was searching for herbs and found it. There are some benefits to being a medic." He smiled quite pleased with himself yet again. "Oh and surprisingly easy- everyone is to talkative." He chuckled slightly, that was weird for him; he silently pondered about how boring everything was in the pack but quickly moved on to admiring the others excitement. Maybe talking to others wasn't that bad. After a moment he slowly trotted over to one of the various rocks and sat down waiting for the other wolf to join him as he placed herbs he was still holding down beside him. "I normally dry them anyways." He shrugged with a low chuckle.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:53 pm

B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Exploring with Ghost| Hunter | Bisexual | Feeling: Happy

Blaze grinned "well this is incredible. I am honored that you showed me" he said still in absolute awe of their location. "Everyone is soooo talkative" He laughed, agreeing with the other wolf. He put extra emphasis on "so" to attempt to joke around. Scolding himself in his head once again Blaze shook his head as to clear his thoughts. Listening to Ghost and following him down the rocks, Blaze set the Thyme out besides the Dock. In it's own separate pile of course. He looked up and admired the wolf for a moment before snapping his attention to the waterfall.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:04 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: near the forest (Herb Hunting) | tags: Blaze

The wolf stared in awe at the beautiful falls near him, just because he had been here countless times before doesn't mean he is bored of the place. Ghost laughed slightly at the others statement. "No problem I think I can trust you, Blaze" He said calmly, a slight mist of water coming up every once in a while; it felt weird saying that statement, he hadn't really ever talked to other wolves. It might have been something to do with his parents but he didn't care about that anymore. He quickly shook the thoughts out of his head and rolled onto his back comfortably, just getting a bit of mist.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:22 pm

B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Exploring with Ghost| Hunter | Bisexual | Feeling: Happy

Blaze nodded "I feel as if I can trust you as well". He grinned after saying that " you know - I think you are the first one in this pack that I have told I trust" he mentioned before yawning slightly. Enjoying the amount of warmth the sun provided along with the slight mist from the water. Blaze sat, watching the water. A shiver went up his spine as he thought back to his pup-hood trauma. Looking away he listened to the birds in the trees. "Do you ever think the birds believe we're odd?" he asked. A random question - he knows but it came to mind.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:31 pm

Birch
3 Years Old | Female | Crafter | ValleyPack | Tags: Open | Location: Wandering about

Birch got up once again. A Certain part of the woods caught her attention.
She made her way back into the woods. "I dont think i've really been over here before"
Birch murmured to herself, then continued through the path. She heard a faint sound,
her ear twitching in it's direction. She quickly identified the sound; it was a rabbit,
Feeding in a nearby clover patch. Birch lowered her small build, creeping closer to the rodent.
She watched it for a moment, then pounced. She turned around, rabbit in jaws.
Birch made her way back towards camp. She stopped in the shade once again,
enjoying her catch.

Frost
Swamppack | Hunter | Male | Location: Camp; Den| Mentions: Open

Frost finished stretching. He also dismissed the thought of going on another hunt.
"Im too tired," The male thought. He turned around, going back into his den.
Frost started rearranging his den once again.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:32 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

"The birds probably do." he answered without any hesitation. "I am glad you trust me, Blaze." He smiled a bit, he could tell the other was slightly anxious, he couldn't tell why but you don't take the roll of a medic and not be able to sense an anxious wolf. "The water isn't very deep." He said closing his eyes in the thin rays of sunlight coming through the roof like structure above them. He thought saying something like this might help. "So what's it like being a hunter?" He said randomly trying to think of something to chat about.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:44 pm

B L A Z E

Crushing on Ghost | He // Him | Exploring with Ghost | Hunter | Bisexual

Blaze laughed slightly at his answer to the birds, then shook his head as Ghost noticed his anxiety. "How did you know that I was wondering about the water?" he asked curious before letting the conversation switch to their pack roles. "Being a hunter is very rewarding" he replied beaming. He truly loved hunting "I enjoy getting to help the pack survive and It lets me explore the forest from time to time when I look for new areas to hunt." He looked at Ghost "How did you become a medic?" he asked, his green eyes scanning over him and noticing the small scars throughout his pelt. Blaze didn't want to ask - they were too new at being friends. But he was again - curious.

R I V E R

Single | She / Her | The Stream | Huntress

The cold water of the stream rushed over River's paws. The fae smiled contently, her favorite place on earth was probably this stream - however she hadn't explored much. She was always a creature of habit , that's why she and her brother separated - they had different visions. River sighed - saddened. She missed her family but hated him all at the same time. River growled at her self "Cut it out bird brain" she snapped prompting her to escape her own mind. Ruining her enjoyment she rose to her paws and left the stream. She shook her paws off to dry as she padded back towards camp.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups