Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Kvothe//Alpha//Blessed by Aphrodite//Tags: Saera
    Kvothe frowned when Saera told him that what she saw wasn't good. He couldn't say that he was surprised, it was what he suspected, but he didn't like it. He stayed silent as she explained her vision to him, nodding along to what she was saying. Her vision, though short, was ominous. Blood splattering...a roar...the sense of impending doom...he couldn't think of a single good thing that could come from that. The monsters that have begun to invade their territory were only growing in number, did this vision mean that there was worse to come?

"I see..." He trailed off, closing his eyes and trying to think. He tried to ignore the feeling the hopelessness that he could feel rising within him. He didn't want the rest of his pack to know this as he didn't want to worry them, but in truth he was terrified of the pack's future. As Alpha, it was his duty to make the right decisions to keep his pack safe and thriving, but with the current state of things, his confidence in leading the pack was waning. They've already lost several packmembers to the monsters, and he couldn't stand the thought of losing more.

"Thank you for telling me, Saera." He said, opening his eyes to look at her. "I'm not sure what your vision could mean exactly, but as you said, it can't be anything good. We'll have to be more vigilant than ever, I'll have a talk with the warriors." A small sigh escaped him. "That's all that you've heard from them, correct? The gods haven't said anything else?"

Gaius//Pup//Unblessed//Tags: Saera, Kvothe
    The little pup grumbled and squirmed when he felt his mother nudging him. He was quite comfy where he was, snuggling in-between his siblings, and had no intentions of getting up. Why get up and leave the warmth of his siblings fur if he could stay right here? However at the mention of playing, Gaius perked up immediately. He scrambled to his paws and darted off into the direction of camp. Failing to watch where he was going, he crashed straight into the legs of a wolf he didn't know was there. With a huff, the pup shook his head and looked up.

Realizing that he had bumped into the Alpha, he stared up at the older wolf with wide eyes. When Kvothe gave him a smile, Gaius' tail began to wag. He likely would have tried to stay and ask the Alpha a million questions, but was quickly distracted by one of his brothers running past him, playfully nipping his flank. Forgetting about the adults entirely, Gaius darted out of the den, chasing his siblings.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:58 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe, Mira, Kass

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She smiled at the two females, then said “Okay.”

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/Rese, Kayauk

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male nodded to the three pups. "The lake it is,” he said, and began to walk.

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green eyes. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they nodded to the others. "I'm sure we will find cool stuff.”

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. S/he smiled at their soon to be friend, or so they hoped. S/he said "We will, we will find cool stuff!” S/he then ran to stay by their dads side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me