PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Remake the rp?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: The Experiment {Accepting}

Postby Lovebean » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:29 am

(GALTOR) (MALE) (PACK) TAGS (LOCKUS)
he jumped back up and wrestled with lockus. He pawed her face again and bit at her neck. He laughed and put both paws on her muzzle.

(MISTSTAR) (FEMALE) (MISFIT) TAGS (LOCKUS AND GALTOR)
miststar heard wolves running and talking. She muttered under her breath and walked out of her cave. She listened and walking to the far left of her territory. Stepping out of her territory she was able to hide and spot two wolves playing. They were too close! She watched them for a bit wondering if they would get the message of her not wanting them there. When they seemed to not take notice or not care she let her face be shown. Galtor sprang up and stared at her. The silver star on her forehead glimmered under the bright sun. She let out a low growl.
"Leave now if you want to see tomorrow" she said.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~14

Postby sorellabac » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:46 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: forest ~ tags: galtor, miststar, open

Upon hearing the other wolf, Lockus stopped playing and stood up, getting into a protective stance. She bared her teeth, taking a step forward, "We're allowed to do whatever we want." She growled tensing her muscles, "Plus, it's two against one." Lockus pointed out, lashing her tail.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:29 pm

MISTSTAR) (FEMALE) (MISFIT) TAGS (GALTOR AND LOCKUS)
:who does she think she is?:
Miststar got in an aggressive stance. She did a low growl. Galtor noticed confusion and sadness in miststars yellow eyes. He did not want to get in a fight with her. Miststar made sure that lockus and galtor could see her years of battle scars.
"Last warning. Leave!" She barked. She bared her sharp teeth. She left the shadows. Her coloring stranger then any galtor has ever seen. It was almost unreal. Her white body contrasting with her black nose ears tail and legs. Galtor looked at lockus shaking his head. Miststar advanced flating her ears.
"Go away now." She hissed. Her lean body showed just how fast she could run if not tired. She did not show it but the hurt of shutting wolves out came back. She growled once more not backing down. This could turn to a deadly fight if not careful.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~15

Postby sorellabac » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:24 pm

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: forest ~ tags: galtor, miststar, open

As the wolf came out of the shadows, Lockus got ready to fight, about to leap at the wolf before she noticed Galtor. He shook his head, signalling that she should back down. For a moment, Lockus wondered if she should listen to him or not before sighing and backing down. Even though it was clear that Miststar had years of battle experience, Lockus still longed to fight. "Only since you said so." Lockus mumbled, still glaring at Miststar.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:38 pm

{MISTSTAR} {FEMALE} {MISFIT} TAGS {LOCKUS AND GALTOR.}
miststar was confused. :every wolf wants to fight: but she kept that feeling well hidden. she stood there waiting for them to leave.
"good choice." she said. she relaxed a tad bit but still had her ears flat. she did not want to fight it was too early. and she was not in the mood. galtor turned around to leave. :we should help her: but it was clear she wanted no help. :i wonder what happened to her:. galtor nudged lockus he wanted to leave.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:53 am

OOC~I did not see any form to make your character, So I made my own.

Name~Storm
Gender~Female
Age~Three and a half years
Rank~Beta Female
Pack~ Wild Pack

Description: Storm has a beautiful gray pelt and a white belly and speckled black spots. Hence her name; Storm
(Sorry for the short description;)

History:WIP

Mate~Possibly Aaron beacuse of the whole Beta male and Beta female?
Pups~Nome;but wants some in the future

OOC~~I think I covered the basics, just tell me if I need to add more :)
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~16

Postby sorellabac » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:39 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤

As Galtor nudged her, Lockus narrowed her eyes at Miststar before turning to leave. She glanced behind herself, checking if Galtor was coming. "Come on." Lockus ordered, flicking her tail at Miststar.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:16 am

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {LOCKUS AND MISTSTAR}
as they walked away he heard miststar turn around an walk back into the shadows. his heart wanted to help her but his brain told him not to. when galtor and lockus were a safe distence away from miststar, galtor spoke.
"you ok?" he asked. "who was that?" he added.

{MISTSTR} {FEMALE} {MISFIT} TAGS {CLOSED}
misstar stood as both of the wolves turned to leave. she ignored lockus being rude. she turned back around into the shadows and walked back to her cave. she wanted to forget but the burning sadness of being left behind stayed. it was easy to forget when the only wolves she saw were males who wanted to kill her. she would fight them and gain something. but here those two only seemed to want to fight when she forced them to safe there lives. for a spit second she wanted to join them but she crushed it putting it deep with in her black and stale heart. she chose to be alone and she would not let some stupid dome change that! :if i ever see either of there stupid faces i will kill them!: anger filled her bones. crushing the lonely feeling. she flicked her tail and once more fell into a light sleep.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~17

Postby sorellabac » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:11 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: forest ~ tags: galtor, open

As they marched away from Miststar, Lockus sighed, staring at the ground. The encounter with her only made Lockus wish she could go home even more. At the sound of Galtor's voice, she focused her gaze on him. "I'm fine, but I have no idea who that was. Lockus shrugged, turning to face ahead, "I have a feeling we'll bump into her again though." The wolf glanced around, wondering if any other wolves would be nearby. It was a bit too early to be making territories in Lockus's opinion.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:45 pm

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {LOCKUS}
galtor nodded.
"me too. i wanna head back to the main pack and find out who the alpha is." he was hopping to find out where he was and if any wolf knew why he was here.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,