Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:31 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Edge of Dark Forest
Tags; Zenzele, Nyx

While in conversation her ears had twisted towards a young voice. The red devil turned her head and following her head was her red body as her crimson eyes landed on the white apprentice known to be Nyx. It was strange for the apprentice to be seeking herself out for anything. “Nyx, do you need me?” If anything, she only should be needed in case of emergency, could it be possible that there was a lurking threat inside the territory? Could her mentor be in trouble? Thinking about it now, where was Nyx’s mentor? Whatever she was needed for, it had to be of importance. With her attention engrossed onto the apprentice she realized just how much she had expected more of a bigger matter then some loners wanting to live within the pack. “Very well.” The red mistress turned to the Nihavian Healer feeling somewhat disrespectful for leaving in such a way. “Best of luck collecting those herbs Zenzele.” With that being said, the She-devil followed the apprentice like a snake hunting mice.

Eclipse
- Loner
Location; Safe Haven
Tags; Open

His teleportation was not easy to control with his aura that disturbed other wolves abilities. He couldn’t control where he teleports, his aura he had no control over and to him, it can be fortunate in battle, and a curse when it came to his ability. But luckily he was teleported right by the domes walls. The way he knew this was the difference in the grasses colors. The grass within the domes protection was greener and though the grass outside was vibrant in color, compared to the grass on the other side it was considered dull. The brute hesitated before attempting to step over. Nihavians couldn’t pass the border, and he used to be a lurcher. He wasn’t sure if it would allow him through. He stretched out his paw and to his surprise it was able to go through. He pulled his arm out and gathered his composure before walking his way through the magic shield and entering the domes domain. His eyes being blinded by the forest’s vibrancy which caused him to mentally vomit.
Last edited by S0ul Eater on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:58 am

Silvia
-New Hale Huntress -

Tags
-Delilah and Vargenslukr

Silvia began to wish that they could turn a blind eye to a thirsty loner wanting their lakes water, after all she was not a wolf who would want to fight other wolves, she liked taking more peaceful approaches or to turn at the sight of danger. Silvia wanted to turn and run at this moment as she did not want to see a fight break out, but maybe Delilah is able to convince her to leave and they are able to fish without violence. This was a hefty gamble.

Orion
- Blackwater Fighter -

Tags
-Lingonberry

Orion moved slowly through the Greenland’s crushing grass and dirt as he did. He stopped and witnessed a wolf a good distance from him hide something under a rock and left. As his curiosity peaked the wolf crept towards the rock and peaked underneath it to find a flower. He didn’t know what else he’d be finding stored under a rock. He left the hidden plant alone under the rock where it was hidden and just watched the wolf behind some bushes skeptically.

Verón
- Nihavian Lurcher -

Tags
-Nyx and Lisica and her pups

Verón was silent listening to Lisica as she explained how her family lived a nomadic life and how living in a pack could really be beneficial for their lifestyle. Their lifestyle made them sound fit for at least one of the ranks in the pack, but Verón doubted she’d be a good fit for such a rank. “I will warn you, our pack is a little ‘different’ from other packs, but you’ll be taught everything you need to know about us.” The Male looked down in front of the wolf’s chest to a pup and his questioned was heard clearly by his ears just before his mother scolded him for interrupting. He was thankful she scolded her pup for disrupting as it is teaching her pups respect and manners. Most mothers do not teach such to their pups and they turn out to be very annoying when it came to their questions being ignored.
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:44 am

Lisica (Current perspective: Lisica)
- Loner (Mother)
Location; Edge of Greenlands
Tags; Veron

"What exactly am I-. I mean, we're going to be taught? If it has to do with survival skills, I know a thing or two about those." Lisica looked at the wolf with a curious look on her face. "And, just to ask, are there any... forbidden powers that your pack distastes? Like voice mimicry, pyrokinesis, the ability to float or water manipulation?" Lekki and Cicho shivered as they thought about their powers being forbidden, while Burza looked at Veron and spoke. "Even if there are forbidden powers, you can't separate a family. Family is strong woven together, just like our father would say." Burza said. Lisica flinched when Burza told Veron about her mate, and her ears went down as she turned to speak to Burza. "Burza, my Thunder, we shouldn't talk about your father right now." She said, and Burza nodded adamantly.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:47 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Edge of Nihava and Greenlands- Tags: Kasdeya, Lisica, Veron

Nyx led the way back to the others quietly. She knew Veron would tattle on her to Kasdeya and she’d get in trouble. Arriving back to the group she sat quietly by Veron avoiding to look at his face knowing he’d probably glare down at her again. “She’s coming.” Nyx said toward Lisica and the pups.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia Vargenslukr

Delilah took offense to being ignored and now was staring at Vargenslukr who continued to lap up the lakes water. “I will ask you one last time for you to leave our land before i am made to use force.” She growled her warning. It was not characteristic for her to fight other wolves, but it did not mean she was not experienced in fighting.

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Melchior

Listening to Melchior, Anubis fully agreed with him. He looked to the ground as though he given up hope. Finding a wolf with the ability to strengthen the barrier would be their only option, however it is a matter of if a wolf with such power existed. The only way to know for sure was to go out and search of them, but such a task would be impossible to complete, let alone dangerous. With a more serious face Anubis looked from his paws and back to Melchior gaze. “Once that barrier is gone, we are most likely going to need to have our scouts and fighters on high alert of any threats.”
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☀] ‖ LINGONBERRY. ➔ TELLTALE RP.

Postby grubgroove » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:31 pm

┌──┐⠀⠀

└──┘

⠀⠀⠀𝕃𝕀𝔾𝕆𝔹𝔼ℝℝ𝕐
━━━━━━━ ☀ ━━━━━━━⠀
- 2 ʏʀꜱ. - ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - ʟᴏɴᴇʀ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Orion
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀ LOCATION: GREENLANDS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Lingonberry tread lightly through the grass, not knowing of the potential danger watching him. Lingonberry didn't quite have a specific hiding spot in mind, as long as it wasn't close to his old one it would do. He scanned the rolling hills and empty grasslands for any distinguishing feature he could use as a marker. Sadly, the plain landscape was just that, a plain landscape. There were no distinguishing features except for some bushes here and there. Lingonberry started to make his way to higher ground so he would have a better vantage point.

((Sorry if the coding is screwy, I'm doing this on mobile and I don't have a way to look at this on a computer))
Last edited by grubgroove on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ya
ya

yeehaw
Imagehehe
grubgroove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Tags; Nyx, Lisica, Lekki, Cicho, Burza, Verón

A family of loners? That did remind her of something having to do with one of her two sons who mated a loner which was forbidden to do, but he did learn his lesson. The fea elegantly left the Healer’s presence and followed the white pup pausing in the darkness for a moment to observe the group briefly and listen to their words before revealing herself in the light. ”We welcome all types of abilities.” The devil’s voice pierced through the mist, it had a hint of sweetness and charm, and a sprinkle of venom. The red lady herself stood tall without a hint of slouch, her crimson eyes bounced from one wolf to another as she made her way closer to the group observing each and everyone as she pleased until her eyes bounced back on to the fea in the spotlight. In the devils’s opinion, her appearance reminded her of a coyote, the creatures themselves are very cunning and excellent at stealth. All things the gods favored as did herself. Though she may or may not have those traits, they can easily be taught. ”I am Lady Kasdeya, the alpha of Nihava.” The sentence came out smoothly from her mouth which made it so satisfying for the mistress. ”I heard you are interested to join my pack?”

Eclipse
- Loner
Location; Safe Haven
Tags; Open

His teleportation was not easy to control with his aura that disturbed other wolves abilities. He couldn’t control where he teleports, his aura he had no control over and to him, it can be fortunate in battle, and a curse when it came to his ability. But luckily he was teleported right by the domes walls. The way he knew this was the difference in the grasses colors. The grass within the domes protection was greener and though the grass outside was vibrant in color, compared to the grass on the other side it was considered dull. The brute hesitated before attempting to step over. Nihavians couldn’t pass the border, and he used to be a lurcher. He wasn’t sure if it would allow him through. He stretched out his paw and to his surprise it was able to go through. He pulled his arm out and gathered his composure before walking his way through the magic shield and entering the domes domain. His eyes being blinded by the forest’s vibrancy which caused him to mentally vomit.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:25 am

- Loner (Mother)
Tags; Lady Kasdeya

Lisica scanned the leader before making a graceful bow to her. "That is correct. I assume you are the pack leader, and I must say you do look stunning." Lisica smiled as she got up from her bow. "But I was surprised that the leader of your pack is female, and not male, which is traditional, but I always like to see change in tradition.". "But what about-!" Lekki was cut off by Lisica nudged her back. "Shhh, my sweet Breeze, not right now. The grown wolves are talking." Her voice was hushed but firm. "I already told your sister that, so I don't have to tell you.".

(( I keep on forgetting that Lekki and Cicho are both girls, and Burza is the only boy :I ))
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:37 am

Silvia
-New Hale Huntress -

Tags
-Delilah and Vargenslukr

Silvia began to wish that they could turn a blind eye to a thirsty loner wanting their lakes water, after all she was not a wolf who would want to fight other wolves, she liked taking more peaceful approaches or to turn at the sight of danger. Silvia wanted to turn and run at this moment as she did not want to see a fight break out, but maybe Delilah is able to convince her to leave and they are able to fish without violence. This was a hefty gamble.

Orion
- Blackwater Fighter -

Tags
-Lingonberry

Orion moved slowly through the Greenland’s crushing grass and dirt as he did. He stopped and witnessed a wolf a good distance from him hide something under a rock and left. As his curiosity peaked the wolf crept towards the rock and peaked underneath it to find a flower. He didn’t know what else he’d be finding stored under a rock. He left the hidden plant alone under the rock where it was hidden and just watched the wolf behind some bushes skeptically. ((Unfortunately I cant reply to your response atm but I will later today if not tommorrow! I’m in a rush currently))

Verón
- Nihavian Lurcher -

Tags
-Nyx and Lisica and her pups and Kasdeya

Verón found it amusing about how Lisica thought they would teach a grown wolf survival skills, but even though it was amusing he kept an emotionless expression. “You’ll be taught about our packs history, our beliefs, our laws. Your pups will be taught the same things when they can be apprentices.” His attention changes toward the location of the lady’s voice from the shadows then onto her red form. Verón bowed his head respectfully shutting his eyes as he did before reopening them and silencing himself to let the ladies speak. He looked to Nyx who to sat silently beside him. “We’ll discuss your actions later.” He said in a quiet whisper to her.
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Tags; Lisica, Verón, Nyx

Though she did enjoy her compliments, she was selective with them. It was something she was given a lot in the past by many loners during recruitment as a form of manipulation, so this one could be no different in her eyes. ‘But I was surprised that the leader of your pack is female, and not male, which is traditional, but I always like to see change in tradition.’ Her tail whipped like an irritated cats behind her in response to hearing that. ”It used to be that way when Nihava was under my fathers tyranny.” She retorted as she slowly moved around the family like a predator hunting prey, and scrutinized the pups and mother quietly, pondering, scheming and observing their individual qualities they each processed based off their covers before stopping infront of Lisica and sitting elegantly. ”Not anyone can just join our community. Each member has or will have high skills in one thing or another.” She paused for a moment while she was half occupied digging lines in the dirt with one black sharpened claw. predatory cautiousness crept in her crimson iris’s when she looked from her paw to the fea. ”How about you?”
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:38 am

- Loner (Mother)
Tags; Lady Kasdeya

"That depends what you're asking from me." Lisica said. "I'm swift when hunting, but I'm no brawn. My mental ability is good; I never let any secret escape my muzzle. But if you're talking about ability abilities, like my pups and my powers-.". Lisica paused for a moment to think it over. She knew that they accepted all kinds of abilities, but she worried that her pups might use them for evil. But Lisica never dawned on the past much, otherwise she'd be yapping all day about everything that she can recall. "I can shapeshift into a fox, and I'm immune to any form of fire. Lekki can float and control the air around her, Cicho can mimic any sound she hears, and Burza can manipulate any form of water." Lisica finally said.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me