The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby Deijii » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:56 pm

⚜Lazuli⚜
⚜Female⚜
⚜Cougar⚜
⚜5 Years, 3 Months⚜
⚜Hunter⚜
⚜Read Emotions⚜
⚜Pansexual⚜
⚜Tags: Farer, Infin⚜
Lazuli was becoming even more worried and curious about Farer, she watched the fox as she stared off into the distance, it seemed like she was actually looking at or for something. Without even having time to think, Farer made an excuse to leave as fast as she could, feeling confused Lazuli looked over to the small corgi, Infin. "I'm going to follow her, somethings not right here." She said to him, looking back to Farer running towards the forest, Lazuli silently but quickly followed her.
Lazuli's head was pounding with questions and confusion, "Why is she running off into the forest.. And why does she keep looking up at the sky?" She shook her head and focused on following Farer without being seen or heard but suddenly she could smell something foul and rotten, Lazuli didn't realize she had stopped right beside Farer, it seemed that they were both in shock, staring out into a clearing of burnt down trees, bushes, grass... Everything.

❆Renn❆
❆Female❆
❆Gray Wolf❆
❆6 Years, 2 Months❆
❆Shaman❆
❆Healing & minor wound infliction❆
❆Pansexual❆
❆Tags: Open❆
Renn didn't even have time to ask for questions, if she was to be called upon to examine what the cause of the infection may be, it was obviously quite serious. Without a second thought, Renn gulped down her herbal tea and left the safety of her shaman den, she quickly caught up to Spencer and Queen Meredith, "Your highness." She smiled but her facial expression showed just how serious she took this. "We must leave and go to the infected area as soon as we can, i need to know exactly what it is and what caused it." She said, her voice stern and raspy. "Glad your accompanying us Tokah." She bowed her head and waited for the others reply.

⚔Tokah⚔
⚔Male⚔
⚔Wolverine⚔
⚔4 Years, 6 Months⚔
⚔Warrior⚔
⚔Telekinesis (Early stages)⚔
⚔Straight⚔
⚔Tags: Open!⚔
Tokah waited patiently for the others to arrive, after listening to what Meredith said, he felt rather excited to have the task of protecting the Queen. Shortly afterwards Spencer approached with Renn not far off behind him, the wolverines ear flickered as Spencer spoke, "Infection? What infection?" He asked calmly, with curiosity in his voice. His eye's darted between Spencer and Meredith, "Of course, it's my duty to serve and protect." He bowed his head, his ears flickered again to Renn's soft but raspy voice, "Yes, i'm glad you could make it as well." He gave her a toothy smile, as Renn grew inpatient so did Tokah but he respectfully kept quiet and waited.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:16 pm

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; meredith/tokah/renn

he nodded his head in agreement, he flicked his tail and turned to face the dens. the next person who leaves the camp will deal with me. he shouted across the camp in a very serious tone. he turned back around to face the group. if you'll kindly follow me, i shall lead you to the site. he directed himself towards the south, his wings pushing him off the ground. he stayed low enough so that the group can see, and slow enough to stay with them on the ground.
─────────────────────────
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:29 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Tokah, Spencer, Renn

"Thank you, Spencer." She said, her tone icy as her tail flicked with frustration. She turned to the group with a serious expression.

"Tread with caution and don't touch the infected area. It could be deadly. And if any one of you sees my daughter. Bring her back to camp." She said, her normally soft voice was demanding and ought to be heard. "Immediately."
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:38 pm

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; south forest ;; tags ;; meredith/tokah/renn

spencer flew low close to the tree tops, his wing rustling the leaves with each mighty flap. his snout began to twitch.
    as the infected forest came into view. just up ahead! his voice was eerily urgent. his eyes widened as he saw it'd gotten worse. more burnt trees and more infection. he landed in a patch of open trees, waiting for the other to catch up. anything you've seen before renn? he asked the shaman whilst eyeing the scene.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:53 pm

╔════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════╗
𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Lazuli
𝓐𝓰𝓮: 5 yrs, 3 mths
𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼: Cougar
𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓴: Huntress
𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻: Reading Emotions
𝓣𝓪𝓰𝓼: Farer, Infin
╚════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════╝
Lazuli was becoming even more worried and curious about Farer, she watched the fox as she stared off into the distance, it seemed like she was actually looking at or for something. Without even having time to think, Farer made an excuse to leave as fast as she could, feeling confused Lazuli looked over to the small corgi, Infin. "I'm going to follow her, somethings not right here." She said to him, looking back to Farer running towards the forest, Lazuli silently but quickly followed her.
Lazuli's head was pounding with questions and confusion, "Why is she running off into the forest.. And why does she keep looking up at the sky?" She shook her head and focused on following Farer without being seen or heard but suddenly she could smell something foul and rotten, Lazuli didn't realize she had stopped right beside Farer, it seemed that they were both in shock, staring out into a clearing of burnt down trees, bushes, grass... Everything.

╔════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════╗
𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Renn
𝓐𝓰𝓮: 6 yrs, 2 mths
𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼: Gray Wolf
𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓴: Shaman
𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻: Healing, wound infliction
𝓣𝓪𝓰𝓼: Spencer, Meredith, Tokah
╚════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════╝
Renn followed the wing wolfed with her clanmates, she observed the environment as they traveled to the infected area, shortly after they approach their destination. Renn looked in horror as she saw the charcoaled and infected clearing, devastation flooded through her as she knew this part of the woods, many herbs and other medicinal plants thrived here but now they are all gone, nothing but ash and black gooey residue remained. Renn forced herself to take a deep breath in and focus on Spencer's question, "This.. This is no ordinary infection, or wildfire. This is the work of something plagued with hatred, you could call them demonic even... The Wronged have returned with a fire in their hearts and scorched earth beneath their feet. We must not touch it for it is highly toxic and contagious to us, they say it if the infection is at it's highest peak, it can strip us from our powers. I must return to my den and figure out how to stop this." She tried to explain to all of them, she wasn't sure how they'd react but one thing she knew is that they must be prepared for what wrath The Wronged may bring forth.

╔════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════╗
𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Tokah
𝓐𝓰𝓮: 4 yrs, 6 mths
𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼: Wolverine
𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓴: Warrior
𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻: Telekinesis
𝓣𝓪𝓰𝓼: Spencer, Meredith, Renn
╚════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════╝
Tokah trotted behind everyone, closely paying attention to his surroundings. Step by step the environment was slowly changing, the air grew thicker and smelt of decay and burning vegetation, his eyes widened at the sight he saw when they arrived at the clearing. It was horrid and seemed very unnatural, his ears twitched as he listened to Renn's somewhat of an explanation to what this is, "The Wronged? My grandfather told me stories of them, they were once like us but were full of envy, hatred and all the things we don't like." He mumbled to himself, Tokah sat on his rump, simply in shock as he looked around at the now decaying and infectious environment.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:35 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Hunting Grounds | Tags: Tokah, Spencer, Renn

"Yes. The Wronged. Looks like they finally returned." She almost hissed as she glared at the blackened area.

'I drove them off two years ago! How could this be! We've had peace for so long!' She thought. She didn't want to worry the others any more.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeegurt » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:56 am

∞ Infin ∞

Male/Corgi/Hunter/Time travel/Meeting Grounds/Tags: Farer, Lazuli

Infin watched Lazuli head to the forest with urgency. He began a step, considering whether or not he should follow. Maybe I could be of use... Whatever happened. This thought drained and replenished in his head, over and over again. He glanced behind himself. The corgi's irises glazed with anxiety. With a furrowed brow, he conclusively hurried after Lazuli.
"Im coming with." He proclaimed, although broken with short-breath because of his elevated pace.
He didn't think anyone could hear him anyway, but he partially said this to confirm with himself.
Fire danced in his nose again. Out of all times, why did his nightmare have to haunt him now?
Wait, that smell... That smell was real.
He felt vomit fester in his throat.

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
╚═════════════╝
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 am

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: /Tags: Infin, Lazuli

Farer looked around the area in shock before even noticing Lazuli and Infin next to her. Farer stuttered a bit before the words she'd use to try to explain what happened came to her, What can I say? What is there to say? "I-I'm sorry for running off like that... I had a feeling..." That was the best way to describe it without sounding crazy, "Lazuli, Infin... What do you think happened here?"

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:26 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Hunting Grounds | Tags: Tokah, Spencer, Renn, Lazuli, Infin, Farer

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement. She already knew who it was. In a heartbeat she turned with a frustrated expression to the newcomers.

"Don't Any of you love an inch." She yelled and carefully made her way over. "Lazuli, Infin. I thought Spencer told you all to stay in camp. I'm d disappointed." She then turned to her daughter with an unreadable expression.

"And Farer. You should know better. You can't just keep running off. You could have all gotten seriously hurt. This infection is toxic and a cuase of the wronged!" She hissed.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:53 am

name;; esmerelda
species;; black fox
gender;; cisfemale
sexuality;; asexual
age;; 5 years 3 moons
rank;; the wronged dictator
kin;; none
mate;; not interested
description;; a black fox with piercing orange eyes and a white tip of the tail.
personality;; callou, devious, cunning, aggressive, belligerent.
power;; the infection. {Already being discussed<3}
extra;; Long live the outcasts, I've Pm'd Foxwolf273 about this ^^
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes