My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Postby Bowi » Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 am

(@fg05281 Aspen is free right now? If you want you can find her)
I can feel it in the earth,
smell it in the air,
the world is different.

'Why do I get them- Why do they get me?'
    "It's our magic, it tethers us to them, our arcanum is shared."
    'I don't like them'
    "They aren't like us."
    'I'm scared, keep them away? just for the night.'
    "Always, Moonlight."
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 am

Ashlyn lanis // 19 // Female // Poly-Panromantic // Dire wolf // Tags: Jackson, Elyse

Ashlyn skidded to a stop as the white humming bird suddenly turned back the way they had come. She stared after him, a grimace on her face. She padded after him again, icy blue eyes taking in their surroundings. She sat down by Elyse, watching the two birds in the tree. "Just how many of 'us' are there?" she asked the humming bird, still intent on getting some kind of information on what was going on.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 am

Kory//Jessica O'Meara (Nix)
She looked up surprised, "N-no! I don't know where I am, or why I'm here... I just wanna go back home," she sniffled and put her paws over her eyes. At least now she had someone to talk to.
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Sat May 20, 2017 4:30 am

Aspen had finally climbed a tree after alot of failed attempts. She started too walk trough the trees carefully going from branch-to-branch. A shred of her hoodie was still around her neck almost like a collar and got stuck around a branch. The lynx yelped pulling harshly at the cloth. Her paws not finding any leverage and slipped, She scratched at the wood desperatly an panicked moew-like shriek escaping her as she hoisted herself back up on the branch. She panted before moving on after lying still for awhile, Her paws couldn't quite reach the leftover collar of her shirt, And she didn't want to look stupid. She had a strange feeling something was watching her. She shook off the feeling "Now where to go? There must be someone human-ish around here. Like me? Or maybe..well let's just find a way to survive first. I should stop talking to myself, Leaves a bad inpresion" She kept walking the branches carefully, Scouting the area with keen eyes.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:27 pm

Jessica O'Meara(Nix)/Female/Black Mamba/17/Tagged;Kory

The girl-snake looked at the weasel with a neutral expression. "Look, I don't know either, but I do know that we should go and try and look for others. If we are both here, then logically, there are others." She said cooly, slithering out a bit, looking back at the girl. "Call me Nix, by the way." She said, refusing to say her real name. That would always be her secret.

Tylar Scott(Ty)/Male/Goliath Bird-eater Tarantula/20/Tagged;Tommy|Aspen

As they flew over a tree, Ty heard a shriek. As his brother moved down, the spider-boy saw a lynx, walking on the tree. Ty scuttled off the stork as soon as they landed, and went over to the big-cat. "Hello! Who're you?" He asked in his usual loud and bubbly manner.

Thomas Scott(Tommy)/Male/Wood Stork/20/Tagged;Ty|Aspen

The pair flew over a small forest, when Thomas heard a screech. Lowering, and landing on a nearby branch, Tommy watched his brother attempt to make small talk. Cautiously, the stork began to fix feathers that he somehow knew were out of place. Fluffing them out, then settling back down, ready to make a quick getaway if needed.
(Sorry for the late reply)
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Wed May 24, 2017 2:37 am

Aspen jumped as the tarantula talked. She slowly walked backwards. She knew from nature that bright colored animals could easily be a threat and didn't want to get poisoned or anything. An she knew for a fact that tarantulas had small darts on their tummies wich they could shoot out and they really hurt. She gulped backing up against the tree trunk. She curiously watched the small insect- what? no spiders weren't insects, What where they again? A grumbling sound came from her throat confusing the big-cat. She walked up to the Stork and spider keeping on a safe distance. What would be smarter? Showing she was a human or making them thing she was an animal? She curiously looked at the animals not talking tough.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Wed May 24, 2017 4:22 am

Kory//Jessica O'Meara (Nix)
She stopped crying and smiled, "O-okay... And I'm Kory." She said and started following Nix, "I'm glad you found me-I don't like being alone... Especially since this happened, also, why do you think they turned you into a snake? Do you like snakes? I think they turned me into a snow hermine because I liked-well, loved-snow!"
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma Loo » Wed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Name: Sterling Silver
Species: White Fox
Human Appearance: Image
Animal Appearance: Image
Personality: Sterling can come off as rude but she doesn't intend to, she's just protective. Truthfully, she loves to be around others and enjoys spending time with people she knows she can trust. Sterling is a hopeless romantic at heart.
Likes: Warm places, spending time with others, singing, romance.
DIslikes: Her father, rude people, being alone, talking about her past.
Flaws: Can be very emotional, is shy at times, is very protective of herself and others she loves.
History: Sterling ran away from her home into the forest after a fight her parents had, resulting in her mother's death. She wanted to forget and leave everything behind, and intended to end her own life out in the forest, when she was injected with the serum, turning her into a white fox.

Name: Coda Jennings
Species: Mountain Lion
Human Appearance: Image
Animal Appearance: Image
Personality: Coda is a typical hipster: He loves nature, tea, music, and gaming. Coda loves making friends and talking with others, but in his past had problems with bullies, making him a little on edge of people. Coda can be a little to friendly at times, and seems to nice to be true. He has a fear of being alone, which is why he loves to be around others. Coda is a very determined guy, and can be hard headed and persistent.
Likes: Tea, outdoors, others, talking, long walks through the forest.
DIslikes: Being ignored, bullies, life as a mountain lion, stereotypes.
Flaws: A little hard headed, a little to talkative, is persistent, and gets annoyed when is being ignored.

History: Coda was walking out in the forest on a sunny evening, enjoying the weather, and was sitting on a stone, sipping tea just enjoying life. When he was injected with the serum and turned into a mountain lion, he immediately freaked out, and since then he has been missing his past life, searching for a way to turn back.
*~ she/her ✿ virgo ✿ ISFJ ~*
╔══════════════════════╗
hey, i'm emma. i'm a tired high
school band nerd. my pm's are open,
i'm friendly i swear. you'll find me in
the games forums. have a good day.
╚══════════════════════╝
*~ trade threadthis or that ~*
Emma Loo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Jessica O'Meara(Nix)/Female/Black Mamba/17/Tagged;Kory

Nix slithered further into the forest, half-listening to the weasel. "I don't know why they turned me into a snake. I have no real affiliation with snakes, or any other animal for that matter. I guess one is as good as the next when it comes to what I got turned into." She said indifferently, starting to regret bringing the white creature along with her. At one point, the black snake rose up to her full height, spreading out her hood to be able to see better, It blocked the sun. "Nothing." Muttering a bit, she lowered to the ground again and slithered away once more.

Tylar Scott(Ty)/Male/Goliath Bird-eater Tarantula/20/Tagged;Tommy|Aspen

The bird eater looked at the Lynx easily. It was acting so odd. "Tommy, what do you think? I think that it's a person." He said scuttling up to the stork, a single blue leg resting on his brother's orange scaly one.

Thomas Scott(Tommy)/Male/Wood Stork/20/Tagged;Ty|Aspen

"I think... That you are quite loud." He said, lowering his head to look at the blue Arachnid better. "But... I think it is a person, and is just being cautious. As you should be, Tylar." The stork abandoned his brother and walked closer to the lynx, bowing his head a bit in greeting. He wouldn't speak, but he would show respect. "She olbiously wants to be left alone. Let's go, Ty." The large bird extended a wing to the eight-legged blue creature.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Thu May 25, 2017 4:05 am

Korry//Nix
"Hmm... Okay! Well, I think you're a very pretty snake. Also, you kind of have an advantage too, you can swallow literally anything you want so long as it fits in your mouth! And you have poison so I think you have the advantage!" Kory said and smiled. She thought for a moment and a chill went down her back, "It also means you can eat me... But I know you won't do that, so no worries!"
Fur affinity
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me