•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby SolamSwift » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:11 am

Colblade

Talking to: Rose

"I guess so." I respond before walking a few feet away from Rose. I turn to her, "You coming?" I ask before turning back around and continuing to walk. I begin to hunch down as I go further into the forest. I don't smell anything for awhile, so I stand back up and wait for Rose to catch up to me.

Flint

Talking to: Chance and Amber

"Yeah I'm fine. I just didn't want to intrude on you guys. Thanks for asking me to join in though, I appreciate it." I smile fondling at Chance, my tail moving happily. Amber reproaches us with a rabbit in her mouth. "Nice," I respond to her, looking at her prize. That hadn't taken long. I continue walking next to Chance, going further into the woods.

Yara

Talking to: Flame

I see Flame's tail flick at me right before she makes her move. The buck begins to trample over to my hiding place, where I am ready to attack the animal. As the buck moves closer and closer towards my spot in the bushes, I leap out of my hiding spot onto the back of the deer. I dig my claws into his back, trying my hardest to bring down the large creature.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:29 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara | Location; Forest | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame chased after buck and watched as Yara leapt onto its back. She noticed the buck's pace begin to falter, and the alpha speed up. Flame caught up to the deer and leap sideways at it, tripping it and bringing the deer to the ground. She quickly killed the buck and looked up at Yara.

Chance
|Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; Forest | Position; Fighter|

Chance listened to Flint and nodded. "Yeah, any time," He responded with a slight smile. Chance shifted his gaze to Amber as she brought over a rabbit. "Nice catch!" He commented and continued walking towards the river.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

"Yeah," Rose responded to Colblade and ran after him. She caught up to the hunter and looked around the forest. "Do you smell anything?" Rose asked and smelled the air.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:36 am

Amber (Female)

"Thanks guys!" She replied happily chewing on the rabbits legs

((Gtg))
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:35 am

Colblade

"Not yet." I respond to the younger fae. I begin to walk forward in a crooked line, trying to catch a scent with my nose. I think I smell a deer, but the scent was so faint that I couldn't be sure. "There might be a deer somewhere around here, but I'm not certain."

Flint

As we kept walking, I was able to see a sliver of the river in the distance. My youth's playfulness took over me and I began to speed up, running towards the water. As I reached the bank, I readied my body, then promptly leaped into the water. I laughed wholeheartedly and began splashing the water around me. I pause only to look back at the others, and call for them to join me in the water.

Yara

I look back at Flame. "Well done." I gasp, trying catch my breath. It wasn't that I was weak, it was due to the fact it was still early in the morning. I look at the large buck, contemplating how to get it back to camp. "Should we drag it there together?" I ask my alpha, looking back at her.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:49 am

Flame

Flame caught her breath and looked down at the buck. "Yeah," she responded and looked back at Yara, "That seems like the easiest solution." Flame looked around for a second before reaching down to pick up the deer. The alpha began to drag the buck back to camp.

Chance
|Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; River | Position; Fighter|

Chance watched as Flint ran off towards the water, and he smiled to himself. He had hoped that Flint would have enjoy going to the river. Chance laughed and raced after Flint, flinging himself into the water. The brute splashed Flint playfully and dove under the water.

Rose

Rose listened to Colblade's observation and smelled the air herself. "Maybe," She noted and looked around. "Why don't you lead the way?" The fae suggested with a smirk and gave Colblade a small shove.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:03 am

Colblade

"Alright alright I'm going." I chuckle at Rose, and begin to walk closer towards the smell. As I walk, the scent begins to grow. My tail begins to move with anticipation and I lower myself closer towards the ground. I'm so focused on the scent that I don't look up until the smell is overwhelming. As I raise my glance, I realize that the scent was so soft at first due to the fact it was a young deer. I look at the small animal, observing the pure white spots on it's back. I know I wasn't supposed to feel this way, but I had always felt so guilty when it came to killing younger animals. I look back at Rose, unsure of what she wanted to do.

Flint

"Hey!" I laugh at Chance, splashing him back. I unfortunately miss as he dives under the water, escaping my splash. I smile and shake my head in mock disappointment, trying to splash around where he was underwater.

Yara

I grab the buck and begin to help Flame drag it back to camp. With both of us working together, it wasn't to hard to move the deer. The rocks on the ground were scraping at the buck's body, but it would still be intact if we were careful
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:29 am

Flame

Flame continued to drag the buck, being careful to avoid any sharp or large objects that may have been in the away. She saw camp was not too far in the distance, and she continued to walk forward, glancing over at Yara.

Chance
|Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; River | Position; Fighter|

Chance stayed underwater for a moment before grabbed onto Flint's hindleg and dragged him underwater. Chance burst out of the water to get his breath back, and he began to swim towards the other shoreline. The brute looked back to see where Flint and Amber were.

Rose

Rose laughed and followed Colblade closely as he tracked down the deer. At first she was unbothered by the fact that the deer was a small fawn; food was food. She took her place and prepared to attack the innocent deer. The fawn must have heard some of their movement as it looked up and began to bleat for its lost family. Rose looked away at the sound of the young deer's calls and let out a silent sigh, closing her eyes. Memories came flooding back to her, and she looked back up at the deer with a new-found understanding for the young deer who was abandoned in a dangerous place by their own parents. Her eyes began to tear up, and she shook away her thoughts. Rose looked back up at the fawn and became anger. Why wouldn't it just shut up? An idea popped into her head, and she leap out onto the deer and killed it before it even knew what had happened. "It is better to just put it out of its misery now," she stated emotionlessly without even looking at Colblade. Rose stared down at the now dead deer and pinned her ears back.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:30 am

Amber (Female)

Amber looked at the two and smiled
"I think I'll pass." She said trying to be the mature one
"Oh forget it!" She said as she ran jumping into the water making a splash
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:44 am

Colblade

I watch in shock as Rose's eyes begin to tear up, and before I can say anything she leaps out and kills the small deer. I sit and listen to her, slightly surprised by the words that come out of her mouth. "Hey, are you feeling ok?" I ask cautiously, walking closer to her. I knew something must be wrong, she was happy just moments before.

Flint

I yelp in shock as I feel something pull my into the water. My throat feels choked as I hadn't had the chance to inhale before I was dragged into the river. I feel panic rush though my system, and I quickly get my head back up in the air, gasping for breath. I quickly calm down once I realize that it was Chance who had pulled me under. "You're going to pay for that!" I yell playfully, running over and splashing the brute as he sat on the shore.

Yara

I continued to help drag the buck with Flame until we reached camp. Once we reached the no longer empty kill pile, I let go of the buck and raised my neck, stretching it out after dragging the animal.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:46 am

Thomas
{Rank} Hunter
{Age} Six years
{Location} Camp/forest
{Tags} Open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
A distinct feeling of dread clouds my stomach. I woke up late. With my tail between my legs, I scurry out of my den towards the kill pile. I feel even worse when I see how low it is. No one is in sight. My nose twitches as I sniff for the most recent scent I can find. The smell of camp is too overwhelming, so I can't make anything out. I pad towards the exit, peering quietly into the forest. My eyes dart back and forth, but I still see nothing. I quickly scamper out into the forest, hoping to bump into someone. The sounds and shapes frighten me, and I jump at the slightest movement. I can almost hear my heart beating.

Cerberus
{Rank} Lead Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp
{Tags} Open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I let out a loud yawn and groggily look around camp. "Stupid." I mumble under my breath when I see the kill pile. My claws dig into the dirt as I stretch, and I accidentally kick my brother. He groans and rolls over. "Stupid." I mumble again in a low growl. I slowly pad out of the den and look around once again. The whole place is run by idiots. My fur stands on end when I think about it. I'm the oldest. I'm the strongest. I'm the biggest. I should be alpha. Life just isn't fair. I sit down and nibble my side, trying to get rid of my itches. I take a deep breath and listen to the quiet sounds of the morning birds chirping; a detail easily missed. While most wolves see my rugged outside, none know the poetic, soft inside that I constantly try to hide. I'm not ashamed of it, I just wasn't raised that way. Feelings mean weakness, and weakness is not power. Right now, power is all I want.

Ire
{Rank} Warrior
{Age} Eight years
{Location} Camp/forest
{Tags} Open
{Gender} Male
{Mate/Crush} None
I listen to my brother exit the den quietly. I have been awake for hours. I just don't want to face him. Getting up just means another day of cruelty that I don't want in my life. I crack open my eyes to see Cerberus sitting alone at the center of camp. My thoughts race. I've already 'slept in' for so long, and I cannot wait him out any more. Maybe I can try to slink out of camp? His eyes are closed, so I might be able to speed by. I get up slowly, keeping my stomach close to the ground. My fur on my stomach brushes agains the ground as I creep out of the den and out of camp.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me