.:The Legend of the Jewel & Evil Herds V2:.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

If you were made to live in this realm, what herd would you choose?

The Sudden Death Herd
26%
The Secret Herd
22%
The Diamond Herd
22%
The Ruby Herd
13%
The Emerald Herd
4%
Misfits
13%

Total votes : 23

Re: .:The Legend of the Jewel & Evil Herds V2:.

Postby NatchiriNeko » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:12 am

(I have time to rp Lyrcis, right now I have Rigel open. You can have one of your characters approach him)
Last edited by NatchiriNeko on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 am

{Yo, guys! I can't reply right now, but I'll do my best when I have the time, which should be soon :D Just thought I'd let you know, see you then <3 }

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:23 pm

(sorry my laptop is broken and i had to get it fixed so i couldnt really post but I have Icy open for anyone)

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Battlestar951 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Remington

He stood motionless on the hill his mane flowing free in the wind then started running and felt like he couldn't stop for the first time in his life he felt free. Like someone had just blow on him and as it flew past his forelock all his troubles worries and threats left him. He wasn't even thinking he wasn't really breathing it was just him and his spirit following free as the wind. As if he were soaring with the eagles then it hit him. Not a thought but an arrow in his chest he didn't know what to do if he ran they would be sure to follow and he would lad them back to his herd where his greatest crush were. Not to mention if he did he was sure to be killed. What was he to do the only thing he could think about was to lead them of course then run into a cave and go through his secret door then back around to his herd where he would tell his leader what they need to watch out for.

Sephra

She was with her herd and spying on her soul mate that they thought they were meant to be daydreaming about their future all she could think about were her parents through the whole thing wishing they could be there but the only thing she had to remember was a picture of her under that tree when she was born and her diamond her mom gave her. When something brushed against her shoulder she was shocked to see it was Raphael all she could say was I have to go and she ran off without even thinking when she stopped she felt tears starting to run down her cheeks and she didn't have anybody to comfort her like the normal horse would for her parents died and she was pretty much the only more without a mate or boyfriend the only thing she could think of doing was laying down and closing her eyes hoping it would all go away in her dreams.
Battlestar951

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bramblemask973 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 am

(Guys, I'm really sorry, but I can't continue with this RP anymore. I don't have the muse or anything, and my horse Cocoa colicked Wednesday night and he passed away at 3am this morning. I can't. I'm sorry.)
Bramblemask973

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:15 pm

(Send you a pm Bramble.)

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:53 am

kdougfang wrote:(sorry my laptop is broken and i had to get it fixed so i couldnt really post but I have Icy open for anyone)

{It's okaay! Glad your back ;) }

Bramblemask973 wrote:(Guys, I'm really sorry, but I can't continue with this RP anymore. I don't have the muse or anything, and my horse Cocoa colicked Wednesday night and he passed away at 3am this morning. I can't. I'm sorry.)

{Oh my god... Bramble, shoot me a pm, we need to talk. I'm always here<3 :cry: }

~Periwinkle~ wrote:Cimmaron nodded, listening to her fathers words. She quickly explained what she had seen to the nurses and doctors. They listened carefully before taking Death away. As they began leaving the room with her love, she stopped them. She leaned down beside his ear as tears ran down her face and whispered. "I don't know if you can hear me, but you will be alright. I promise, just like your promise." Cimmaron then said one more thing. "I don't know how you feel about me Death...But I love you, and that will never change. No matter what."

Cimmaron spooked upon hearing a stallion rush into the room she was standing in. She gave a confused look, "Raphael?" Sparky and Raphael began talking, before leaving the room to speak alone. Cimmaron realized she had been left alone. She shrugged, and soon left the room. She then started giving herself a private tour around the castle. I wonder if I have a room of my own. Cimmaron shook her head and laughed somewhat painfully. They don't like me, they wouldn't give me a room. How silly of me. Cimmaron then decided to go outside. She came to an abrupt stop, and noticed something she never noticed before. The castle was very close to...the sea... A beautiful beach. I remember mom telling me about this beach. She would always come out here and lay by the waters to rest. It brought her peace. Cimmaron soon passed the beach and continued into a nearby meadow. It was beautiful, long green grass, and flowers here and there. Giant oaks towered over her, and cherry blossom trees were in full bloom. Cimmaron stopped again. This is where Mom and Dad first showed affection towards each other. Cimmaron thought of the wonderful feeling of love, and her mind turned to Death. I wonder if he loves me... Cimmaron felt herself suddenly pinned to the ground, she screamed loudly, before her mouth was covered. She was then gagged, and quickly tied. A painful stab was inserted into her flank, and she felt weak. Why can't I use my fire powers? Cimmaron's sight began getting blurry, and she looked up only to see Pathfinder smiling. "My dear, it was very hard to find you. But don't worry anymore, your coming with me." Cimmaron then squirmed, and realized her thoughts were fading. She had one last thought before going unconscious Death, help me!

Pathfinder kept on searching throughout the forests, hoping to find a glimpse of Cimmaron. He shook his head. I have already passed into another herds territory, I should turn back. Pathfinder suddenly stopped in shock, and saw a buckskin mare wandering throughout the forest. He smiled, Speak of the devil... He began slowly sneaking behind each tree, before running out at full speed and pinning the mare down. "I came prepared for your fiery powers this time, I will have you as mine no matter what. You understand?" Death finished gagging the mare and tieing her. He then pulled out a long syringe and smiled cruelly. "This might hurt a bit." Death watched as the syringe began taking effect. "Go to sleep my love. Because when you wake, we will have plenty of fun to have together."

(I thought it would be interesting to have Cimmaron on the brink of worry and concern to suddenly get captured, and taken away. Its going to be a shocker when Death wakes up and finds out she is gone. He might be a bit angry! :shock: )

{Brilliant idea! This should be a treat :mrgreen: And of course, Death will be pissed off to the max :lol: }

Sparkling Legend was left speechless. It wasn't very often that anybody had left that sort of impression on him. There was something that lingered in Raphael's words that seemed more than just stories and questions. Sparky felt as though there was a depressing sense of desperation and urgency and no matter what he did to expel those unnerving thoughts, it didn't seem to clear from the air.
Gulping, Sparky motioned for Raphael to sit down at the large oak table located in the centre of the room. He looked down most of the time, finding it hard to make direct eye contact with his long-term enemy. "You do realize what you are saying here, Raphael, don't you?" Sparky sighed, checking behind him to make sure nobody had entered the vacant room. "There's some things that just persist for too long. Some things need to be set in place in order for them to work out." Wise, and very civilized in his ways, Sparky carried on with great intelligence on the matter of war and conflict. "I might as well dismiss you as an enemy as you have not posed a threat. So now, I can talk on business terms with you, if you manage to hold up a favour..."

Raphael, now seated rather awkwardly opposite the Ruby Herd King, sucked in a breath at the word 'favour', figuring that it may involve long term arrangements and a promise that cannot be kept. However, he shrugged at the thought, and looked around warily before answering. "It depends what favour that is, M'lord." Raphael answered dully.
Sparky laughed heartily, but not because Raphael's answer was funny, but due to the fact that he was so helpless against whoever was posing the threat. He knew jolly well that he was too far too old now for battle, and besides, his worn body had suffered enough beatings and malnourishment than what was necessary. Running around killing people and withstanding the huge stress of leading an army was just too much to think about. "Don't worry about the consequences Raphael. The favour I'm about to propose doesn't require anything from you. It's sort of like a question if you think hard about it." Sparky stood up, looking out over the beautiful view that his castle oversees, inhaling deeply. "I just want you and your herd not to threaten us with death or violence. I want to finally be at peace with your king and your herd. And I hope that if I agree to help you in your mission to conquer this 'Cloaked Figure' that I will be repaid with this simple request."

Raphael smiled as his unofficial partner spoke about his request; "Lucky for you that the Death Herd aren't looking for war anymore. In fact, Midnight Killer was willing to put his plans to rest if enough willing members from other herds were to join forces with him. My fellow herd-mates have been spreading the message that if you guys decide to help, we will promise never to attack you and that we would rest on peaceful terms." He walked over to Sparky and sighed, allowing the quiet environment to soothe his racing mind. The only downside was that his injuries were giving him a lot of trouble.
Sparky acknowledged Raphael's remark with a respectful nod, smiling cheerfully, his expression lit up with glee. "That sounds brilliant. I guess we can start now by reinforcing those terms. I will stand down from being enemies with you if I am to help. Oh, and by the way, this is me officially accepting the challenge to fight alongside the Sudden Death Herd." Sparky gave Raphael a wink. "As old as I am, a King still has the right to fight. And this fight will be a fight to remember."

Raphael gave an excited rear, being careful not to land hard on his injured leg. He nudged Sparky which represented the human form of a handshake, before speaking again. "Done."

Raphael had officially convinced the Ruby Herd King that joining forces with the Death Herd was a good choice. Considering that only a few months ago, they were the biggest rivals out of the whole realm.
It gave Raphael spirit and hope again to know that he had another whole herd standing with him for battle. It might not exactly mean that things would be easy, but it was better than what they started off with. In that case, a few headstrong stallions, and the rest of a deserted herd.

A few minutes after his and Sparky's conversation came to an end, a faint scream rang in his ears. He froze, listening to the tone of voice. To his dread, he suspected who might have been responsible for the scream. "Sparky... Did you hear that?" Raphael widened his eyes. "C'mon! Something bad's happened!" Raphael bulleted for the door as quick as his legs would carry him, ignoring the unbearable pain of his injuries. He saw the large table in sight, before kicking off of the ground and into the air, clearing the huge obstacle with ease. He galloped down the hallway, completed a few turn offs, and raced ahead into the meadows. Skid-stopping rapidly, he pricked his ears up, looking around frantically. Sparky soon stopped besides him, shaking his head. "I didn't hear anything, but if you say so. Lets search for what it might have been. Start by the woods."
Raphael's heart was in his stomach. Worry and fear took hold of him, but he was determined to see what the problem was. To his horror, in the distance, he saw quite a disturbing sight. A large stallion pinning down what seemed to be a buckskin mare... He realized who it was instantly. "STOP! CIMMARON! NOOO!" But before he could come to the rescue, they were gone, and he had no idea where.
By the looks of the stallion, it seemed too suspicious to ignore. Surely it wasn't Pathfinder, was it? He was meant to be part of the Sudden Death Herd, and so was Cimmaron. Everybody knew everybody, and it looked too real for it to be a mistake.

"We need to do something!" Raphael gasped, looking at Sparky, who quite frankly seemed as though he was about to have a heart attack. What do we do?" Sparky turned to Raphael, pulling his ears to the side. "That bastard will pay! My daughter! That bastard has my daughter!" Sparky reared up, thrashing his head about, looking as though he was about to charge. "Sparky! Look at me, WHAT DO WE DO?!" Raphael questioned urgently.
Sparky exhaled heavily. "I don't know, Raphael... The only thing I can think of right now is Cimmaron's love, Death's Entrance. Does that name ring a bell?" Raphael turned to him and pricked his ears to the sound of his friends name. "Course I do! He's one of my best friends! We're like brothers. But I didn't realize that Cimmaron was in love with him! Death always said to me that he wouldn't ever fall in love..." However, Sparky just sighed and looked down. "I would go looking out there by myself. But I am just too old now, and you're injured... We need to wait until Death is back from A&E."

Death's Entrance was still in a coma from his ordeal with the Cloaked Figure, even though he could still hear what people were saying around him. When Cimmaron said her last words before he was taken into the hospital, he couldn't help but smile inside. He loved her too, but he couldn't wake from this deep sleep to tell her...
{I'll make Death return on my next post :3 }

Imp was still stuck in the middle of an awkward situation, being Osiris's wingman. He felt his stomach somersault within his body, and a feeling of dread was hanging oppressively in the air. Imp, being one to worry,
looked around, then anxiously back at Osiris, who seemed to be short of any wise ideas. 'Osiris... I think it's best if we stand down from battle today... We simply don't have enough members for an army, even though everybody here is on our side. We've all been significantly weakened by the poisonous gasses, and basically outnumbered by the Cloaked Figure. Let's do it another day...'

Osiris turned to look at Imp with a confused look. 'But what about the Cloaked Figure? What about what I said to him? Imp, you idiot, think! Help me!' Frantically, the stallion turned to the Cloaked Figure, and gulped. "So um... Listen... This, fight? I think we should wait until a later date. It wouldn't be a fair match now, because of the gasses and because of our imprisonment..." Osiris then had a brilliant idea. 'Imp. Call Killer and tell him where we are! I'm certain I heard his call. I'll distract 'Figure!' Osiris turned behind and winked at Imp, giving him the go ahead.

Imp shrank back when his friend offered his opinion, but then grinned when Osiris told him to message Killer. He loved doing this sort of thing. Made him feel like an MI6 Agent. 'Midnight... If your out there, you've got to come quickly... Osiris, me and like, a bunch of others from other herds are caught in this awkward situation. I can't do anything, and you're the only one who can help... We're on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest, so I think you can find us.' Imp pawed the ground, waiting and waiting for Midnight's response; it took almost what seemed forever. Just as he was about to give up and tell Osiris that his plan had failed, a voice spoke in his head. One he recognized extremely well. 'I read you, Imp. Me and Silvani are trekking towards the Forbidden Forest now. We are closer than you think. I'll do my best to sort this out.'

Midnight Killer looked at Silvani and nodded, giving the go ahead to transition from walk to gallop.
Instantly, Killer catapulted forwards, outstretching his legs as far as he could to cover more ground. His strides were slow, but his ground coverage was huge, giving him the beneficial edge of gaining more time. He pricked his ears to the sounds and surrounding meadows, making sure that his path was clear of any set-backs, observing this familiar place with his fearsome glowing red eyes.
Stopping abruptly, Killer stuck his nose in the air, and gave a deep snort. He took a few seconds to register the scent, and as he lowered his head, a big grin appeared to grow onto his sinister face. "They're close. C'mon, Silvani, they are just up ahead." Killer began to quicken his pace, until he stopped dead at the scene of the drama...

{Okay, guys, gonna have to PM you about something awesome! Me and Peri have thought of a great idea that may change the game a little bit, but it was just too good to pass up! Should get a message in your inbox shortly after this post has been submitted :) }

The Cloaked Figure I will rp him after I have sent you this message.

Battlestar951 wrote:
Remington

He stood motionless on the hill his mane flowing free in the wind then started running and felt like he couldn't stop for the first time in his life he felt free. Like someone had just blow on him and as it flew past his forelock all his troubles worries and threats left him. He wasn't even thinking he wasn't really breathing it was just him and his spirit following free as the wind. As if he were soaring with the eagles then it hit him. Not a thought but an arrow in his chest he didn't know what to do if he ran they would be sure to follow and he would lad them back to his herd where his greatest crush were. Not to mention if he did he was sure to be killed. What was he to do the only thing he could think about was to lead them of course then run into a cave and go through his secret door then back around to his herd where he would tell his leader what they need to watch out for.

Sephra

She was with her herd and spying on her soul mate that they thought they were meant to be daydreaming about their future all she could think about were her parents through the whole thing wishing they could be there but the only thing she had to remember was a picture of her under that tree when she was born and her diamond her mom gave her. When something brushed against her shoulder she was shocked to see it was Raphael all she could say was I have to go and she ran off without even thinking when she stopped she felt tears starting to run down her cheeks and she didn't have anybody to comfort her like the normal horse would for her parents died and she was pretty much the only more without a mate or boyfriend the only thing she could think of doing was laying down and closing her eyes hoping it would all go away in her dreams.

{I'll try and find some characters to rp with these two. Just so you won't feel left out ;) }

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 am

Cimmaron awoke. Dizziness and a upset stomach welcomed her. She wearily lifted her eyelids, and tried to make out where she was. Am I...in a cave? Cimmaron tried to move, but realized she was bound in ropes. "Where am I?" "Its good that your finally awake." Pathfinder revealed himself from the shadows. "I have some soup for you, it will make you feel better." Path offered the bowl of creamy soup. But became slightly annoyed when Cimmaron gave a look of disgust. Pathfinder laughed, showing he was annoyed. "Well, we will be off soon." Cimmaron shook her head. Where's Death? Cimmaron's memories of a few hours ago then flooded back. "No! Death! You have to let me go! No!" Cimmaron began frantically moving, kicking, and screaming, trying to escape the ropes. Pathfinder pulled her close, pinning her painfully against the cave floor. "I want you to forget that idiot. He is worth nothing to you! You will be mine! And soon...You will bear my foal..." Pathfinder smiled, staring into the terrified eyes of Cimmaron. "No! you can't make me!" Pathfinder roared with laughter, walking away. He began packing up his things to leave the cave. "You always wanted to be like your mother? correct? Welll, when I am done with you. You will have been in the exact same situation she was in with Takari..." Cimmaron began screaming louder. Pathfinder grinded his teeth. He new he had given her a sedation that extinguished her powers...but that was a few hours ago. Also, could the screaming be heard from the Ruby Herd? they were only a few miles away. CImmaron suddenly burst into flames, the ropes melting. She jumped up and began running. Pathfinder turned and yelled. "O no you don't!" Cimmaron began desperately screaming and crying. Tears running down her face, as she tryed to escape Path's grasp. Pathfinder sunk his teeth into her withers, trying to keep her from escaping. The pain was unbearable. But she would rather die, then be with Pathfinder. "Noooo!" Cimmaron burst from his grasp, and began running blindly into the fog that covered the forest. Pathfinder roared with rage. Running into the fog as well, but saw no sign of Cimmaron. Pathfinder frowned, then smiled. "Lucifer, I am coming to your aid where ever you are. But I want your help getting this mare, she will not escape me forever."

Cimmaron kept running, hopelessly into the fog. She was now soaked in blood, and her tear stained face looked pitiful. Suddenly, the mare collapsed. She looked around once last time, realizing she had fallen on one of the trails leading to the Ruby Herd. Cimmaron gave one last scream, hoping someone would hear her...before going unconscious.

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 am

Cavallo kept up his steady pace. His coat was foamed with sweat, and his nostrils flaring. He stopped, trying to decide where to go. Suddenly, he spotted a body, lying in the forest. He curiously cantered up to it. He stopped in shock, realizing it was "Cimmaron." He gave a loud yell, hoping someone would come to the aid of this poor mare. He turned this way and that, hoping perhaps he would see someone. But no hope came, the fog was to thick. Cavallo then heard a small noise, he left the body of Cimmaron and began following it. Cavallo spotted Pathfinder, trotting out of the forest. "What would Pathfinder be doing here?"

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 am

Icy

Icy was standing on a narby hill watching over the plains.The north wind flowing through her mane as she stood there.Suddenly she heard Screaming and her hears perked in that direction.''Now what is going on over there...''she said quietly.She then heard a yell and dashed off in tis direction.She flew through the trees as if she was only a shadow and thats exactly what she looked like to.As she dashed through the forest sweat beaded her brow as her dark coat attached the sunlight and made her hotter than most horses.She followed a trail and was soon lead to a passed out buckskin colored mare.''Who would have done this?''she asked to herself as she looked around for anybody that was near by.Not seeing anybody she looked back at the mare.''Well im not going to leave you here for whoever that has done this to you to come back..''Icy gently picked up Cimmaron and carried her away from the trail.After they were a good distance away, she lit a small fire and started to clean the wound on the mare.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me