When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | New and Accepting!

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:57 am

Damion
~The little Trouble Maker~

Damion giggled as he trotted along at Fuge's heels, enjoying the thought that he might actually fly today. Along the trail he saw a hole, and for some reason he felt the need to look inside. All he received in return, though, was a swipe on the nose from some creature. He jumped back and scrambled back to catch up with everyone, licking his nose clean of the dribble of blood on it.

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

Hazel looked to Solac and shrugged. "Just another boring day, spent watching everyone else." There was a bit of an edge to her voice, but she tried to hold back. She knew she must be respectful, but also that Solac respected her skills in some form. But that didn't change that she was so different from the others. But that only made her work harder.

Thunder
~Bark of Boom~

Thunder followed along, the small wings on the end of his tail fluttering a bit in anticipation. He wondered a bit if Fuge would make them ALL jump out of trees, not just Damion. Ground takeoffs were nice, but maybe out of a tree would be fun.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:59 am

|| Athena ||
Athena followed Cotton,swooping into the air and diving down without hesitation,landing just behind her in the field.The female trotted over to the healer,smiling happily."Okay,I'll start looking over here" She said in response,prancing to the spot next to the nettle bush.Once she got there she started sniffing around and poking her nose into things,looking for the dock leaves without the fear of getting stung by a nettle.

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:17 am

Solac

He frowned, "I know what you mean, when I was a pup my wings were too weak to do anything. I had to sit and watch everyone as well, I didn't start flying until I was full grown. I know that may not help your situation, but hopefully they'll all start to appreciate you the way I do. These things just take some time." He sat down next to Hazel, watching Fuge leave with Damion, Thunder, Hachi, and Pyre.

Fuge

"Well, someone's excited for training," she said with a laugh. "Some of you may not want to work on the tree take-offs, which is fine. You'll just have to work on ground take-offs and maneuvering obstacles," she explained as they got to the training area. She made sure everyone had made it, which they did. "Now, who wants to go first?"
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them
-- ---superhero enthusiast
---..-autistic . neutral good

-- --twitter . gif credit . ao3

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen_Conker » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:24 am

Cotton
Medic ~ Female ~ Single

She smiled and looked about the nettles. Her nose soon brought her to some dock leaves and she grabbed a bunch with her wing, leaving a few so more would grow back. She put the leaves under a rock so they wouldn't blow away in the wind, then went looking for more.

My deviant art
Used to be Wolves16
Siggy is a wip/I am Lazy

Queen_Conker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:29 am

Damion

Damion immediately jumped up, lifting his wings and flapping them around. "ME! Duh! I am! Me!" If he wasn't picked, he'd do it anyways. So it'd probably be best to volunteer instead.

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

Hazel smiled lightly. She hadn't expected this from Solac. "Thanks Solac....It's not always easy, but that's why I always put in the extra effort." She wondered for a moment why he wasn't following to watch...Why was he just sitting here with her instead of going with the others?
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue Charge » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 am

Pyre followed along with the group, whether he really wanted to or not. He watched the pup Damion so excited to fly. It had been a very long time since Pyre had been that way. Now came, jumping out of a tree. Wasn't he too big for that? Maybe but he'd try anyway, first though was waiting his turn.

Things Turn Out Best For Those That Make
The Best Of How Things Turn Out.

Blue Charge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:52 am

Solac

"Well, those kind of things are never easy. You just gotta stick with it, and eventually things will work out," he twitched his ear a bit, and smiled gently. He thought about how his dad supported him so much, which it why he has such a kind nature. "I saw a bunch of rabbits on the hunting grounds, I bet they're still around. If you want, we can get an early start for this evening."

Fuge

"Alright Damion, you can go first," she said smiling. She crouched down so Damion could climb on her back, "I'll fly you up there." She flapped her wings, making sure they were ready for flight. She remembered when it was her first time flying, she was almost exactly like Damion.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue Charge » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:09 am

Pyre sat down and watched, keepin his wings off the ground so he wouldn't start a fire. He was staring at the trees, looking for a branch that could handle his weight. He was pretty big and heavy, even if he only admitted it for use in a fight.

Things Turn Out Best For Those That Make
The Best Of How Things Turn Out.

Blue Charge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:14 am

Damion

Damion immediately leaped onto her back, flapping his wings for both excitement and lift. He didn't bother to hang on tight-if he fell off he could just fly, right? He howled in his little voice, trying to act big.

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

She nodded, finding a smile creep onto her muzzle. "Sounds like a great idea." She pets to her paws and looks to him, ears pricked forward. "Lead the way. And, you can fly if you want...I can keep up."
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 am

Solac

"Alrighty, though I think I'll stay on the ground this time," he said as he got up shaking his wings. He started off towards the hunting grounds. He smirked slightly, as he walked through the camp entrance.

Fuge

She took off, flying to the tallest tree. They landed on a decent sized branch and she got Damion off her back, "I'll demonstrate, then you can try for yourself." She spread her wings, and she ran down the branch until she reached then end. She jumped, and glided for a few feet. She flapped her wings, and kept going. She turned around, hovering near the branch. "Don't worry, if you fall, just spread your wings and I'll catch you if needed.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist