The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:27 pm

grim
18| hunter | male | no crush | tags; radobaan

grim held on to the dragon rather tightly, not fond of the variables in the situation. he closed his eyes, just wishing they'd be back on the ground soon. vikings were not meant for the sky. their combat skills were crafted from being on the sea and water, not in the air. the air was for the dragons.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:20 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
S H I E S H A
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
[female] [warrior] [loc ; Forest] [crush/mate ; N/A] [Hoards ; Gold] [Appearance ; ×]

Still humming, her tail thumping against the earth, Shiesha happily swayed her head along to her beat. Eyes closed she let's her head fall to the earth with an echoing thud, as she rolls onto her back and rub against the earth, still humming. Spreading her wings as much as she could without breaking and trees down, she gave a small stretch. Now opening her golden eyes she looks up at the sky, soaking up what little sun peeked through the trees.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Radobaan - Dragon - Outcast
He landed a good mile from the village, making sure to fly though the forest until he had reached his desination so no one would see him. He lowered his wings and looked at Grim. "I will bring your sister and they boy home shortly." He said and nodded his head.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:26 am

grim
18| hunter | male | no crush | tags; radobaan

grim relaxed as the dragon landed, sliding off and backing away in the direction of the village. "thank you." he murmured, glancing around to make sure no one was around before turning and beginning to walk. he hoped to come across a rabbit or some type of prey animal he could use as cover in case anyone notice he was gone.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:42 am

Radobaan - Dragon - Outcast
He nodded and flew back towards Adara and the other young boy. His wings stayed together until he reached the two, letting them separate so he could land properly.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: Her Den~Tagged: Open
Azule quickly hobbled to her den. She placed the new feather that she had gotten from Kushala out of the way. She then carefully started to reorganize her feathers back where they were. This took time to get done because she handled each feather separately. Once she finished with her feathers that were originally in her den, she moved to her new ones. She looked around trying to figure out where to put each one. Finally, she picked the spots moving them a few times to get it perfect. She smiled once she was done glad to have everything in perfect order.

LeoNyami wrote:
Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Solva
"That's is a sure way to get yourself eaten," Bradley commented turning to look if his bear could track the blood. His bear made grumble meaning she might have a trail. "Hopefully, with this much bleeding, he will not be hard to track," He said getting on his bear. "Let get this over with," he said looking back at her
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:41 am

i. General Knowledge
Name: Zenoth
Hoard Item: A family relic that has been passed down into his talons, Zenoth hoards a sword that's supposedly from the old days of knights. Rumor has it some male ancestor of his triumphed over a knight and kept it as a keepsake to remember his victory. Zenoth thinks the story is hogwash, but it carries his family honor and so he guards it religiously.

ii. Appearance

Body Type: Slender but powerful, much like a lion.
Scale Tone: A pale orange, though it seems to have a metallic shimmer in the light.
Eye Color: A fierce, sky blue.
Breath Type: Fire
Marks: A pale, short scar on his flank, the result of a battle axe.

iii. Personality
Personality Discription: Zenoth is an aggressive, rash sort of dragon. He'll pour everything he's got into what's happening right now, which can cause him to burn out easily. He can be a bit of a bully, but he has no malicious intent, he just is provoked easily. He forgives easily, which is just as well because he can also take offense at slight things. He can be seen as aloof or in a bad mood frequently. Zenoth is highly loyal to those he establishes as family, and loyal to his kingdom. He holds a deep hatred for humanity as well, bordering on irrational.
Likes: His brother (though he can be a bit of a dope at times), his job, companionship.
Dislikes:People (!!!), being humiliated or having his pride damaged in any way.

iv. Relationships
Sexuality: Demisexual
Crush: Nobody
Mate: Not at the moment.

i. General Knowledge
Name: Gargerrith
Hoard Item: Gargerrith holds a strange appreciation for plain old rocks. He finds a certain beauty in them, rather than gems or extravagant collectibles. Right now, he is hoarding a geode, though he is unaware of the crystals inside.

ii. Appearance

Body Type: Stocky. He is thicker set, but not overly so.
Scale Tone: A light, sandy brown.
Eye Color: A warm, foresty green.
Breath Type: Smoke
Marks: Currently, Gargerrith remains unscathed.

iii. Personality
Personality Discription: Gargerrith is very relaxed, often telling those around him to just chill out. Chipper and friendly, he'll strike up a conversation with any ol' dragon in a robust and forward manner. Unfortunately, he has a habit of being too blunt, and has earned his share of tail-whacks to the face. He is confident – so much so he can be overly confident, biting off far more than he can chew because he believes he can do it. Though usually very calm, when this dragon realizes he’s taken on more than he can handle, he can become bitingly sarcastic; you see, while he might normally throw out a sarcastic remark or two in casual conversation, upon realizing his limit for a task he has been set upon, he begins levying sarcastic remarks onto anyone and anything, easily hurting other’s feelings. He will, however, always push himself to do better, to move forward and prove himself where he has fallen before – and that drive will help him through many of these trying times, but there are some things he simply cannot do – and so he becomes a spiky beast.
Dislikes: Being attacked, losing (he really is something of a sore loser), the fact that his breath is totally useless.

iv. Relationships
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: Nobody
Mate: Not at the moment
Last edited by Esko on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Sorrry about vanishing, I am back now. My characters are open.)

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/scared/Tags: Open

Avion decided it would be fun to run in circles everywhere, so she did so. She ran into a lot of things and fell over a lot. Getting tired, she sat down by what the hunters brought and played with the food.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:54 pm

(My brothers are finished and ready for review!)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me