Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:12 am

Alistair I Male I 4 I Fighter I tags:Harika, Ginger, Fain

He looked away, slightly ashamed. Yeah, ok. She's this way.. He ran at a slow pace, leading Harika to Fain. After anout Ten minutes he reached the same place he had met Fain. Hey! Told you I wouldn't forget you he smiled. Fain, uh meet Harika. He's our Male Beta. We have another party member but she decided to stay behind.. he looked at Harika nervously.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Fain
She had lain down to wait for Alistair to come back. When she heard him coming again she stood, wagging her tail in greeting. "Good to see you kept your word!" She said, winking at Alistair playfully before turning her attention to Harika, "Nice to meet cha' I'd introduce myself but it seems Alistair has already done it for me. Thanks for letting me tag along for this patrol." She yawned, "Since we got all the nicety's out of the way how about we set off before the curiosity kills me. I've only been in the woods a couple of days now but your pack has been the only ones I've seen. I hope we find some answers." The loner was ready to go and explore the abandoned camp but decided to let the beta lead the way. She kept he head raised proudly, since this was neutral ground she wasn't required to be submissive around the beta or any other pack wolf. Still, she'd give Harika his due, this was his patrol so she would follow and be somewhat respectful.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:18 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder

James felt relieved when Thunder showed up. He would be stuck alone with Mara, especially with how close he came to saying something he would regret, namely that sometimes he could tell the difference between her tail and her face when she was grumpy. James did not add in that he actually hoped they would lose their powers. Sure, the others were strong and so was he but he also had no control, it was often hard for others to stay around him because the air around him was always so cold. He had to be careful not to step near herbs at the risk of causing a cold shock to them, getting a drink was a lengthy process so he didn't freeze the water. Powerful but never being able to stop it wasn't exactly fun for him, same with never really feeling warm. "Well, hopefully we can patrol without accidentally biting any tails off."

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Nayden -> Open

Talia nodded, "Thank you, Nayden. We'll be fine from here. Stay safe, and that means the entire pack, though you as well with returning home." Her attention turned to Bane, "Come on, let's find a place to settle." She started off into the territory of the other pack, one which she knew was already gone, and thus the only thing that kept her alert was the thought that anything that caused their disappearance would still be around. She hoped just having two in the area would give them an advantage, that they may be harder to pin down by whatever it is.

Bane looked at Nayden over his shoulder briefly with a nod, "Again, we're around if the pack needs anything." The massive wolf then lumbered after Talia, towering over the small fae as he always did.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:29 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I 4 I Tags: Fain

He grinned at Fain, but quickly glanced over at Harika. He didn’t know whether he would approve. Alistair really hoped she could come. Fain seemed genuinely nice, and he really wanted to get to know her more.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:43 am

Trooper- Tags; Alan

Trooper spun around at the sound of Alan shouting. Instinctively her ears lay flat against her head and she lay down whimpering. "I'm sorry," she whimpered out as she looked down at her paws, "I just wanted to get you more herbs to make you happy." Troop finally lifted her eyes up to look at Alan in the face as she whimpered softly in guilt.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:41 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mara & James
Thunder huffed slightly looking around, "Should be fine, let's get this patrol on the roll shall we..." He padded along side James, "To tell you the truth I really don't care if we lose our powers. I mean all mine is, is speed, but I know some wolves around here who wouldn't mind being normal. Speed is cool, but if I were normal I'd just have to work that much harder. Doesn't bother me one bit to have to put in even more effort."

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open
Sky sighed looking to the ground, he inhaled and closed his eyes. Under his paws, green stretched out and began to grow herbs. First chamomile grew, the white flowers soon blooming beautifully. His grey eyes roamed over the ground before he touched his maw to it slowly growing ginger and it's roots.he then began to dig them up careful not to scratch the roots. "This will have to do for now...and then I'll come back and grow the others." He dug up the chamomile and the gathered the herbs in his mouth. They never tasted good, but he was used to them. He had about five things of gigner and six of chamomile, he wasn't going to be able to even mumble something if another wolf came across him.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open
Ginger watched them pad off quickly leaving her alone, not that she minded. She remembered the alpha saying not to go out by herself, but sue felt things would go quicker if she went ahead. "It's not like anyone would miss me if I did vanish...which is okay" She turned going in a different direction from where Harika and Alsair had went. "I can deal with whatever punishment they may throw at me later... hopefully I'll run into something to kill and bring back to the pack." Even if she was a hunter she usually hunted on her own. It was easier that way, she tended to be to timid around other wolves afraid she'd mess up the hunt.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory
Silky sighed, "I've never ran into any problems with them. Then again I've been careful enough not to come across any." She said padding in front of the pup slowly as she headed back for her small den. It wasn't much but not many found their way into due to her power. She smiled softly, now she would have something to protect and live for. "Watch your step...things will get a little tricky from here." She stepped over a broken limb goancing behind her to see if Mal needed help.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Nayden - lake - tags: none
He walched them until they disappeared into the trees and turned around to head back into his own familiar territory. They had made good time and he figured he had some time before he'd be expected back at camp. Nayden's paws carried him most of the way to the lake for he realized that was were he was going. The beta smiled as he cleared the trees, staring out the glittering water. It seemed like almost a lifetime ago since he had played here with Zephyr.

Fain
She had almost forgotten what it was like to talk with higher ups. She hated the way they made her feel small, lesser somehow but that was the way it was in a pack. They had to be strong to lead and protect, she could respect him for that. Your an outsider she reminded herself and took a deep breath, the mask of cheerfulness returning. "I won't cause trouble, I'm here to help not hinder." She reassured, the comment mostly directed to Harika. To Alistair she whispered, "Don't worry, I won't make you look bad. You won't regret trusting me." She promised, knowing if she gave a bad impression he would be the one blamed. She appreciated the risk he took for her.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open
Ginger padded along a more narrow path through the forest, she knew of a location on one pack. She had come across a couple wolves from there once and they hadn't seemed like a bad pack. If they were still there she knew they'd be good allies to have. As she walked though something in her stomach churned, making her feel a bit sick. Her pace picked up as she got closer to where the pack should have been. "They...are gone...." She whispered as a small bit of fear rose inside her, her heart hurting for the wolves that were no longer there. She stayed there for a bit, going from den to den and making sure. But they were all gone, not a single wolf from the pack was there and the scent of wolves was very old and faint. She shivered, what was going to happen to them...would they just vanish too? Was that what happened when they lost their powers, now panic began to settle in the pit of her stomach. She didn't just want to vanish from the world, she hadn't even found love yet. A faint wind sent a scent to her nose and she inhaled, it was the smell of a deer. That was just what she needed to take her mind from the current situation. She turned from the pack grounds heading in the direction and began tracking it down. 
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:41 am

Goldenstar/Alpha/2 years/None/Tags: Open

She was walking through the forest.
`
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:58 am

Moonstone-Loner-Tags:Open

Moonstone padded Through the forest, too lazy to hunt.
She Plopped down on the ground, looking up at the sky.
Moonstone sighed boredly.
Theres not much to do around here.
She yawned, and looked around.
Moonstone saw a large green butterfly and began chasing it

Question, is there a minimum/maximum sentence per post?
just wondering so i dont get in trouble for my posts being too short
Last edited by Grim_Spirit_Wolf on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me