Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Lucky_Gray » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Trooper
Alan shouted after the pup, humoring her by pretending to barely keep up with her. "Hey, no fair! You know I hate running." he snorted slightly, and began to think about the herbs that could be sorted. Recently, he got new herbs. He was pretty sure he sorted most of them, however he never finished sorting all of them. Maybe he should try and introduce some more herbs to her?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Alo

Leon felt like there were eyes on him. He looked around until he saw Alo. He didn't give much away with how he looked, the usual soldier appearance. He looked around again, mostly waiting for the others to get out on their jobs so he could go to his usual post. He decided it would take a while before that would happen, so made his way over. "Suppose there's not much hunting today with everyone running around outside."

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Mara and Thunder

James nodded at the instructions and went to outside, the frost creeping off his body as he did so. He looked towards Mara, waiting for Thunder to join them. His ears flicked at the thought of the reports given, about what this would mean. Others disappearing might mean more prey but it also invited more trouble in they didn't have the resources to control the entire forest. Neighbors that you don't know, are typically ones you don't want to have.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Nayden

"It was good to see that the pack was still around," Bane answered this time, "We were certainly worried that something might have happened. And, well, maybe it won't be the last time if we're staying in the forest."

"Maybe," Talia sounded less sure about that. "We're certainly around to help if something comes up but... Fact is, it's been long enough that there are members who see us only as traitors and others who don't even know us. They may take issue with us being in the forest after this anyways, even if we're not in the territory."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Alistair I male I alpha I tags: Fain

He ran through the first towards the recently abandoned territory. He heard a small crunch of leaves and immediately ducked down. He scanned the area for signs of movement and after a few moments he saw another wolf enter the abandoned territory he approached cautiously, making sure this person was safe before communicating. He hesitated before walking into the clearing towards this wolf. You there! What is your name? He called out when finally in her view.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:30 am

Zephyr- tags; No one

~Sleeping~

Trooper (Troop)- tags; Alan

Trooper squeaked happily as she slid to a stop at the entrance to the den. "I won," she cheered, "I actually won." Troop jumped around in a circle happily as she waited for Alan. "Hurry up, I want to play a game," she yelled as she finally say down and tapped her back foot on the group repeatedly.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Trooper
When Alan 'caught up' to her, he sighed in despair. "Yeah, yeah, whatever your say, midget." He snorted slightly, feeling rather ironic seeing as he was smaller than most wolves. "Stop being so impatient, let's get to the herb area and start." Alan walked into the den, and then walked into a more secluded area filled with many different kinds of herbs, and other miscellaneous items. As he looked at them all, he murmured to himself, sometimes looking into the piles and disregarding them, or picking a few up. Once finished, he led Trooper back to the main den area and set them all down, ready to begin the game.

( Sorry if you wanted to roleplay the part of picking out herbs. If you want, you can let Trooper go back in that area to pick out something she might find interesting )
ImageImageImage

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Zephyr- tags; No one

Sleeping

Trooper (Troop)- Tags; Alan

Troop followed behind Alan happily as she bounced on her paws. "You are so slow Alan," Troop grumbled as they finally got to the main den area. Troop sat down in front of Alan and looked up at him, "Can I start now or are you going to tell me what to do?" she asked with her head tilted to the left.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:27 am

Fain - random other pack territory - tags: Alistair
The she wolf looked up from were she had been sniffing at the sound of another wolf's voice. She looked up and caught sight of the stranger who wasn't too far away from her. She sniffed the air, he smelled like Duhnday and she guessed that he was probably a wolf from his pack, that or someone recently exiled. Fain didn't look particularly intimidated, after all this wasn't his territory, it was abandoned which meant she had as much of a right to be here as he did. "My name?" She asked innocently, coming closer to him, wagging her tail to show she meant no harm. "Honestly sweety it's rude to demand such a thing when you haven't even introduced yourself." she said, "My names Fain, what about yours?"

Nayden - leaving camp - tags: Natalia and Bane
He shrugged , "I suppose your right, someone probably would be against it but that's true for everything." He turned to Bane, "You guys are planning on staying in the forest then? That’s good to hear, It’s weird to think about anywhere beyond the forest, it must have been nice getting to travel.” He said, his voice a little wistful. “All those new places! Though I have no idea what would happen if you left the woods again with all these disappearances.”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Trooper
Alan sighed at the pup's impatience, but got on to the game. Since he had introduced Trooper to new herbs last time they played, he decided that this time he'd test her on whether she still remembers them all. Alan started to explain while mixing up the herbs, "I'm not going to introduce to new herbs today, but I did add in a few herbs that look alike. All you have to do is sort them by category and use." After Alan finished up mixing them, he moved them in front of Trooper. "Once your done, wake me up and I'll check on them. Also, don't forget, don't eat the herbs. No matter how good they smell or look, you could potentially harm, or kill yourself. G'night." He yawned and laid down, going back to sleep.
ImageImageImage

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Zephyr

Sleeping

Trooper (Troop)- Tags; Alan

Trooper looked down at the herbs and sighed before slowly starting to organise them. Some of them smelled amazing, but she followed Alan's instructions and didn't try to eat any of them. It took her a long time, but by the time she had finished, she was exhausted. Trooper hoped that all of them were in the correct categories, but she still messed up, seeing as she was only a pup. Yawning Troop quietly walked over Alan and curled up against him, falling asleep for herself.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:52 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter | 4 years | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp -> territory| Tags: Open | Mentions: None

Finn sighed and decided he needed to get out of camp. All the drama lately, and bow the news of the border dwindling, has made everyone tense. He needed to get away from everyone and their worries and be alone. He had to admit he regretted some of his rashness and harsh to be that had appeared a few days prior, but he just needed to prove he was worthy of being in this pack. He wasn't weak, he wasn't over emotional. He had to be the stone cold hunter everyone knew he was.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me