Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Postby Viperflare » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:33 pm

Calida
(Mobile)

“Absolutely..” Calida offered a slow nod before taking a couple steps away from the prey pile and settling down. She gently lay the squirrel down on the grass and shifted a bit, curling her tail around her feet as if getting more comfortable. After a few heartbeats of silence, she fluffed up her haunches and ducked her head to take a bite. Her gaze held distant thoughtfulness as she did, as if the Huntress were still mulling over Kade’s words. Calida didn’t have many ties without the pack. She had no known family, and wasn’t too outgoing. Though the she-wolf was still friendly, she didn’t try her hardest to get to know her packmates. Perhaps it was time to do so.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:42 pm

[I can not help, I'm dying of cute]

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery- Tags: pups, Cinder

The sweet she wolf kept blue and green eyes closed now, and yawned again. She opened her mouth to let out a sigh, then settled in a bit.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family

The cuddly little red male twitched brown ears and nose. He hummed a canine sound as he kept his eyes closed, cuddling close to the warmth.

Jess- 10 y- f- hunter, soon to be elder- Fire- fox shift but not long and drains energy- crush/mate: Storm- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Storm

The sweet and playful elderly female flicked a dark brown tipped tail and brown ears twitched. She looked at the male. She dipped her head to him. "I don't really care about losing certain responsibilities. Id rather be safe here then get killed out there. Some of those prey animals can now break my bones and kill me..."

Lucille- 3 y- warrior- Fire- can make tiny green flames, oddly- crush: maybe Shen or Zena- mate: open- no pups yet- Lucifer and Blaize adopted her and brother- camp- Tags: open

The sweet but stubborn reddish brown she wolf yawned a bit. She blinked pretty green eyes. She then raised her black faced and eared head. She shook it a couple times. She yawned again, then huffed. She flicked her tail, then licked a white paw, then her white chest.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey if she comes back- no pups yet (will be Hail and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Blue and Marble

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male said "it's a medium sized plant with sharp, almost arrow shaped green leaves most of the time. in summer it blooms with bright purple flowers. " He then told them they could play or hang out.

He smiled as he looked at his mate a moment. He then looked to Heva as she sat. He said "Okay," and smiled. He then glanced to Icey again.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- crush: Kass- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- out- Tags: Kassandra

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and hummed. She said "It's a wounded I managed to keep puppies alive through the winter...Well, anyway, um...deal," she said with another nod.

(She was either pregnant in the winter, or they were born in the winter. I figure either of those is somewhat possible in some instances)

Jayden- 4 y- agender (m)- hunter- Ice- can make tiny ice shards- crush: maybe Sarus - has to adopt- camp- Tags: Sarus

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They watched him then looked away a moment, then looked back again. They dipped their head a moment, though was clearly listening. They nodded once they finally raised their head once more. "Your dad wasn't nice?" he asked, figuring that's what he meant. "I was born in the summer four years ago, to two great wolves."

Balthazar- 3 y- m- warrior- Ice- can make tiny snowflakes- crush: tempted to do Arius for drama purposes- has to adopt- Lucille's twin- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous male hummed a canine sound. He flicked his white tipped tail. He yawned, showing pearly whites. He then shook his head. He blinked his light blue eyes. He twitched his nose a bit. He pawed where his blaze was. He then licked his white chest and paws.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:14 pm

OOC: Kass will not stop

IC:

Kade | Warrior | Fire | Tagging: Calida | Location: Camp

Kade stared down at the dwindling prey pile, then chose out a finch for himself. Small, but that was okay. Kade wasn’t an excessively large wolf overall. With fall beginning to settle in, food was precious, and he wanted to make sure the den mothers and high ranks got the best of the meat, as they were the ones who were the foundation of the Pack at the end of the day.

Kassandra | Hunter | Ice | Tagging: Tundra | Location: Forest

"A mother's drive can make her do the impossible," Kass pointed out. Of course, she’d never been a mother herself, but she had seen the lengths a mother would go for her young. At three and a half years old, Kass had never really thought much about Pups for herself, but she did understand where Tundra came from, having had her sons. "You would go to the ends of the earth for your young, I reckon."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:22 pm

[Lol, she shouldn't. By the way, do you have any other open characters?]

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery- Tags: pups, Cinder

The sweet she wolf kept blue and green eyes closed now, and yawned again. She opened her mouth to let out a sigh, then settled in a bit.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family

The cuddly little red male twitched brown ears and nose. He hummed a canine sound as he kept his eyes closed, cuddling close to the warmth.

Jess- 10 y- f- hunter, soon to be elder- Fire- fox shift but not long and drains energy- crush/mate: Storm- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Storm

The sweet and playful elderly female flicked a dark brown tipped tail and brown ears twitched. She looked at the male. She dipped her head to him. "I don't really care about losing certain responsibilities. Id rather be safe here then get killed out there. Some of those prey animals can now break my bones and kill me..."

Lucille- 3 y- warrior- Fire- can make tiny green flames, oddly- crush: maybe Shen or Zena- mate: open- no pups yet- Lucifer and Blaize adopted her and brother- camp- Tags: open

The sweet but stubborn reddish brown she wolf yawned a bit. She blinked pretty green eyes. She then raised her black faced and eared head. She shook it a couple times. She yawned again, then huffed. She flicked her tail, then licked a white paw, then her white chest.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey if she comes back- no pups yet (will be Hail and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Blue and Marble

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male said "it's a medium sized plant with sharp, almost arrow shaped green leaves most of the time. in summer it blooms with bright purple flowers. " He then told them they could play or hang out.

He smiled as he looked at his mate a moment. He then looked to Heva as she sat. He said "Okay," and smiled. He then glanced to Icey again.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- crush: Kass- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- out- Tags: Kassandra

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and hummed. She smiled as she nodded to the other female, saying "Yeah." She fell silent again for a moment, and looked around a moment, then said "I'd like more, though through adoption."

Jayden- 4 y- agender (m)- hunter- Ice- can make tiny ice shards- crush: maybe Sarus - has to adopt- camp- Tags: Sarus

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They watched him then looked away a moment, then looked back again. They dipped their head a moment, though was clearly listening. They nodded once they finally raised their head once more. "Your dad wasn't nice?" he asked, figuring that's what he meant. "I was born in the summer four years ago, to two great wolves."

Balthazar- 3 y- m- warrior- Ice- can make tiny snowflakes- crush: tempted to do Arius for drama purposes- has to adopt- Lucille's twin- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous male hummed a canine sound. He flicked his white tipped tail. He yawned, showing pearly whites. He then shook his head. He blinked his light blue eyes. He twitched his nose a bit. He pawed where his blaze was. He then licked his white chest and paws.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:40 pm

OOC: I don't think so. I'm pretty sure Kass and Kade are my only ones here, but I’ll check

IC:

Kass tilted her head to the side. "Through...adoption? How do you suppose THAT would work? There aren’t many mothers who would either abandon or lose their Pups in the forest, or mothers that simply don’t WANT their young," Kass pointed out.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:00 pm

[Kay]

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and hummed. She said "I guess if like my brother died while his pups were super young, and his mate died? Not that I wish that on them!"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:53 pm

OOC: Yeah, I have no others, just Kass and Kade

IC:

Kass lowered her head as her fellow Huntress spoke, closing her midnight blue eyes for a long moment as she considered that. "I see...no, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone either. Adopting would be a horrid longshot. The chances of even being given the chance would be next to nothing. It’s nice to wish though, I suppose."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:56 pm

[Kay]

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and hummed. She said "I could also ask for a male to help me get pregnant, I guess. He obviously wouldn't become my mate, and I wonder if there's even males that would help..."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

"You say obviously," Kass noted, tilting her head to the side and opening her eyes again, fixing her gaze on Tundra. "What makes it so obvious? You’re not an old wolf yet. You have a chance, a dozen chances, to fall in love and take a mate, surely."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:04 pm

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and hummed. She huffed as she said "What's obvious...What's obvious? What's obvious is that I said I like you like that, not any wolf else..."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me