the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Romeo Montagu » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:52 am

(Talking to yourself is totally normal.... Right?)

Twister/Tags Aphrodite Corky
Twister woke up from his dream, wondering why he was sleeping so much. Getting up he stretched out and walked over to the commotion. Seeing the one he has been obsessing over talking to some random person infuriated him, but holding back his intense emotions he started up a chat with them. "Hey guys, what's going on? There is quite the commotion going on around here...." Feigning a startled look he asked, "Is someone hurt? I smell blood!"

Aphrodite/Tags Twister Corky
Hearing the newcomer approaching Aphrodite turned to him and was about to greet him before he interrupted. Startled at the barrage of questions she answered them all at once. "Yeah, I got attacked while sleeping... But I'll be okay, we've found a solution to patch it up!"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:48 am

Normmaaalll. xD
Aesop: tags; ??

Aesop had hatched ages ago, even before Lukas and Quince, when he had hatched he had explored around the two caverns, and found himself a perch somewhere by the roof of the cavern, he had watched: The commotion at the beginning, the group leaving to find the hatchlings down the tunnels, everything before that, Aphrodite, Lynn and Thorin meeting, Twisters attack and basically anything that followed. Aesop was now watching Aphrodite meet Twister,
Flicking out a forked tongue he leaned back, narrowing his black eyes into slits.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:28 am

(Don't tattle on Twister yet because... Plot?)

Twister nods silently, "That's good to know it'll get better... Oh yeah! I came over here to tell you something that was important, but I can't remember anymore.. I guess I got a bit distracted there.." Twister sighs with sadness. Remembering it suddenly he said, "Oh yeah I remember! My name is Twister! I heard you guys laughing and having fun so I wanted to join!" Twister smiles happily his tri-tails wagging in unison.

Aphrodite smiled, "Nice to meet you Twister! I'm Aphrodite, I can introduce you to my friends, they'll love you!" Aphrodite smiles and wags her tail happily at her new friend. "Oh yeah, by the way, this young gentleman is Corky!" Feeling as if all the introductions are complete she whispers, "By any chance have you seen anyone that was acting weird around here?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:39 am

Wasnt planning to. Aesop will just be very wary of him though. And pls, I'm not planning on having Aesop introduce himself just yet, I think he'll just be a guardian of the group or something

Aesop frowned silently, his forked tongue flicking out, he tilted his head, watching the dragonette who called himself Twister, the name suited him a lot, leaning back, he opened his wings stretching them, He wanted to go down and say hello, but he found now probably wouldn't be the best of times.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:42 am

cocogerber13 wrote:Jupiter//tags: Kasatka

(Okay! c:)

Jupiter eased up a tiny bit at Kasatka's reassurance that nothing had happened, though he did wonder about the glare. Perhaps it was a trick of the light? It was fairly dark after all... The dragon neatly placed the crystal on the ground in front of them again, reclaiming his front talon as his companion asked a question. "More, as in, they aren't good just for healing. They seem durable too, and sharp, so you have good defenses, and they look neat." He commented, standing up to try standing on his newly-healed foot. Sure enough it was perfectly fine. The golden globe had started to slowly float around once more at Jupiter's changed attitude and he grinned with amusement when he saw Kas following it with her eyes. At the 'plink' though, the metallic beast looked down to a second scale. "Another? I hope they don't fall out too quickly..." He moved his claws to slide the first scale towards its owner.

___

Thorin//tags: Group

"Accidents happen!" Thorin defended himself, shooting a check-up glance at Lynn before turning to search for the hidden dragon's movement. It was dark, and hard to see, so Thorin doubted he would be able to. "I... I don't know what just happened to you, but we definitely talked to him before. Heck, Aphrodite even came up with a nickname for him before the two of us knew his name. Sephtis!" Thorin gave a defeated sigh and turned around, staring evenly at the smaller dragon. "If you apparently didn't meet him, then why did you come over here? And why are you standing here now?" The core dragon's eyes shifted to Sephtis when he materialised nearby and cleared his throat. "How the tables have turned..." Throin muttered, recalling how he had unintentionally snuck up on Seph and done the same thing. Walking forward a bit hesitantly, the armoured reptile lowered his head a bit and examined the other for wounds. "Are... Are you okay?" He asked, shooting a questioning glance back to the water dragon. "for some reason Lynn doesn't remember meeting you... Which I guess... I mean, we really didn't know much about you in the first place, but still..." The dragon's ears twitched in hesitance, moving forward a bit more cautiously since he didn't know how Sephtis would react. As he did this, his gaze fell upon a sight behind the colour-changer; the strange dragon from earlier had approached and was talking to Aphrodite and Corky. The precious-stone-fused crystals on his back rose unknowingly to Thor. "That guy puts me on edge for some reason..." The distracted dragon hissed quietly.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 am

(Afro was meaning the attacker, not your cutie pie ^~^)

Thinking for a bit he shook his head, "No, I don't think so... I've been napping for quite a while now.." Twister sits down glumly trying to help his new friend out.

Aphrodite shakes her head gently,"Don't beat yourself up over it, nobody knows who did it either." Aphrodite gives Twister a comforting nose bump. Thinking on what Thor previously said she asked, "By any chance do you know something that is chilly?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:01 am

(If your talking about Sephtis) don't let him hear ya, he'd probably attempt murder xD

On another note, I'm trying to find an avatar that I will keep and Not throw away in a day, Sorry for the confusion!

Lynn: tags; Thorin//Sephtis

Lynn had remained silent throughout the conversation, and she planned on keeping it that way, shaking her head and glancing at Aphrodite with a black dragonette She forced herself not to snarl. Returning her gaze to Sephtis, when he announced erasing her memory She felt no emotions, her gaze hardened into a glare but She remained silent.

Septhis: tags; Thorin//Lynn

Sephtis glared silently at him. "I told you before, I don't need your worry" his voice was cold and blank, hesitant, as he have expected thus to be a chance to attack him, he swept a small glance at the hatchlings he guessed Thorin was looking at. Looking back at him he dropped his head almost shamefully before taking a deep breath and raising it again, locking his gaze with Thorin's. "I accidentally erased her memory if me." He states blankly.

Aesop frowned silently, allowing a small breath to escape him, as he did a bout of fire escaped his jaws, creating a cloud of fire by the roof, moving back sharply to avoid being seen, he slipped down a passageway that had led I'm up there, scampering along the path he found another opening, moving through he found himself lower, but still near the roof turning he watched the groups again, just out if sight.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:08 am

(I think I should wait for Drift to come back, its weird talking to myself in a convo)
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:42 am

Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Jupiter
Kasa gratefully brought the two scales back to her with a swipe of her tail. She gave another nervous huff when she noticed the golden-plated dragon watching her with a smug grin across his maw. "What?" she protested meekly. Kas found herself glancing from the orb to Jupiter, trying to put two and two together, "It seems to move whenever you smile weird at me-" she teased him with a friendly bump of her nose "- or whenever you figure something out or explain something to me... Like the crystals," she explained slowly. She was trying to help her newfound friend with his power since he had been so helpful with hers.

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Twister, Aphrodite
The juvenile shook his head, "It's not that deep, so Thorin's right... But so is Lynn. She said it looks bad? Well. It is now if it wasn't before. Infection is starting in your cut and it will only get worse." the dark-shaded dragon paused with a frown, but realizing he could cause panic to Afro he quickly added, "But if you can get it cleaned out and patched up you'll be fine. I'm sure Thor will be done with the other's soon." he turned as another hatching approached. His tail flicked with apprehension when he mentioned his name and something about blood. The dragon opened his mouth to scent the air. It could've been just him, but he didn't smell the tang of iron in the air anymore, as Afro's cut had long since stopped bleeding, it was just open. He narrowed his metallic bronze eyes to slits, staring suspiciously at the male.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:00 am

Thorin//tags: Lynn, Sephtis

"Well no matter what you're going to get it." Thorin huffed stubbornly, glancing at Seph briefly before narrowing his eyes back at the three dragons he was looking at before. The colour-changing dragon seemed angry at them, though Thor couldn't see exactly why. "Listen, I know that you're all 'I don't need friends', but surely it wouldn't hurt to try? We're all stuck in cave and have to figure out how to survive somehow, and I feel like it would be easier and more enjoyable with the rest of us. Just... Please consider it, okay?" The metallic beast was now looking at Sephtis almost pleadingly. At his words though, and the hanging of his head, Thorin quieted for a moment. "Was that... What you yelled a bit ago?" He glanced at Lynn before looking back to Sephtis. "I mean, this seems like it's the first time this has happened, right? And it was an accident, and as I said before, we didn't and still don't really know you very well..." The dragon thought aloud, unsure how to react. "Lynn is confused about it, but thanks to you admitting it we know what happened, so... Thanks for that..." Thorin trailed off but widened his eyes again and raised his head a bit. "But you remember, right? If something important happened, you could tell her."

___

Jupiter//tags: Kasatka

At her "what?" Jupiter snorted in amusement. "Your eyes keep following the orb. It's funny to see when you're talking." Turning his own head to look at it, the caster dragon nodded in agreement. "Yes, it obviously has something to do with me cause it won't leave me alone. It doesn't seem alive either, or to even have a physical form..." At the teasing, the dragon grinned and cuffed the other's nose gently with a paw. "Maybe it's my thoughts, then? Or my mood?" He guessed, crouching to try to attempt to catch it again. This time, Jupiter for some reason imagined himself doing it and then actually did, landing with an identical orb in his claws. "Wha-" The original orb became apparent with his surprise, shining brightly as the one in his talons faded away and he dropped his claws to the ground. "What the heck?"

(Replies might be slow for the next few hours,, :v)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me