The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:17 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena
-
He nodded "yes, but she could still have some time with those pups...even after being adopted to someone else...she can still watch them over when the adoptive parents are out to do their duties," he told the she-wolf.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Matix, Matsuri
-
He sat there and watched how his packmates arrived at the boars. He turned to Matix as the healer apprentice approved him "hm, no I am not eaten yet, but go on, there is plenty of meat left..." he told the she-wolf.

He looked at Matsuri which seemed very nervous for some reason "I am doing fine...what about you? You're being out?" he said "I didn't see you at camp earlier?" he asked him.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ crush on maybe Asa or Niva - tags: Asa, open
-
She nodded with a shy smile as she looked after the tired scout "Alright, I will bring you some..." she responded almost whispering before starting to make her way back to the boars. Flicking her ears as she noticed that there were already some wolves eating there.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ crush on maybe Aura - tags: Aura, Askara
-
He looked at him flicking his ears "a bear? of that's rare...they don't usually just walk into other animals' homes like that...but I guess that can happen too..." he said looking elsewhere. He then sighed "well now you two can live with this pack so...I guess this will be your next home," he said.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: Zane
-
He looked down at the two she-wolves, flicking his ears over to Zane "usually, but there are always those loners who got tired of being alone and want to join other wolves...maybe those two are the same" he responded to the younger scout. He nodded to his other question "yes, we could..." he said.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo, Jagar, Boo
-
He looked at her rolling to his paws when she took off from him "playing? what kind of play is that? fighting?" he asked shaking his white fur, looking over to the other pups "I guess they stopped to play too" he said.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: open (by herself, left the pack, at the woods somewhere)
-
She walked forward not really even knowing which were she could go, as she didn't really find the difference between the other wolves' scents. Though she keeps going forward, hopefully finding the hunters who called about their catches, but she did find something else a dead weasel near the trees 'is this the prey they called about? but where is everyone?' she thought herself, watching the harmless-looking prey.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily (Zane, Sirius)
-
She looked up to the cliff where the two wolves were staring at them, she felt a little nervous as either of them seemed to be very large ones and males. She flicked her ears over Lily when she asked them if they were from a pack, but she started to be sure that they were.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Not accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:07 am

[Jessaa getting sick from the berries and Jigsaw maybe hovering over her and worrying? I think yes]

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf squeaked a bit. "Would you please go get me a rabbit then? Or a couple squirrels if there aren't any rabbits," she said.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male reached the water.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes felt eyes on her. Sge looked over, seeing it was Arika. She quickly looked away, clearly having not forgotten earlier...She coughed a bit and shivered as she laid in the nest.

(XD awesome, but Arika needs to go eat from the pile and ingest some berries too and get sick. Unless you want two wolves fussing over only one sick one)

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/pack

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one hummed a canine sound. "Oh, I've...been fine," he said. He glanced to Sebastian then back again, and said "Yeah, we haven't seen each other today. Sorry I didn't come hunting with you," he said. He knew Aqua and someone else had gone though.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She said "Its...it's fine, you got it pretty far; you did very well," she said. "Will you let me help you carry it now?" she asked. She didn't want Aqua getting hurt or tiring herself out.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf coughed and shivered.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf nodded. "Yeah, let's go find her now; she's probably still in camp."

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male licked him a bit more, then stopped. The black snout, eared and nosed male asked "Did... did that help?"

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo, pups

The brown eyed brown pup nodded as she looked over there. "Looks like they're doing a tour or something. Want to play in the snow more, or play I spy or something? We could go see if Angel wants to play with us," she said.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy, pups

The golden eyed brown pup smiled at the other two pups. He led them to the snow platform, saying "Rima built this for us."

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Askara and Faustus

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes blinked a bit. He said "Its not really rare when all the animals are aggressive now...We can be part of this pack now though, yes." He saw the entrance of the camp come into view. "Well, were here, so guess I should put this with the other prey."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Shiranui and Jeena, Jagar

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and smiled. The pink nosed pup said "Cool, but...who's Rima?"

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup nodded to Yuki, then laid down as well.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, found he was tired. He laid down as well, under the tail just like the other three.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:52 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Open
He sighed wondering if things were going to get even more complicated. He still wanted to at least mention his idea to the others about moving towards the city.

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Jynx
Grey began circling her, but his stomach was starting to feel a bit weird. He ignored it launching himself at her, his aim was to pin her to to the ground by her scruff, but he also knew it wouldn't be that simple. He was ready for her to dodge and switch to a different attack, this time hoping to catch her by surprise.

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Dawn, Sirius, Zane
Her eyes scanned the place, wondering how to get back up to them. "I was hoping to talk to someone from the pack, possibly to join..." She frowned slightly unsure how to get back up there, "Guess I should just use my power... I'm coming up!" Her eyes darted towards a few trees and rocks that she could create a path with, "This is going to be cold..." Her fur began to sway even though there was no breeze and then a trail of silver began to wrap around the trees and rocks creating a path up to the side of the hill she could make the rest of the way to the top. First, the loose hair was used and then the hair from her tail began to vanish. It was a thin path of threads, but tight enough and strong enough to hold her weight and Dawns if she wanted to come along. She walked up the threads before glancing to Dawn, "Are you sure you don't want to come along with me Dawn?" Half the hair was now gone from Lily once long furred tail, she was just glad that it wasn't larger than it had been or even more fur would have been lost.

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Sirius, Lily, Dawn
"Coming up here how does she plan to go about that?" He moved to the edge watching her as she began to control something zigzagging a path to a walkable part of the hill. "What kind of power did she gain? Wait the hair on her tail is vanishing." He watched as the female walked up on the thin path with ease, "She wanted to join the pack as you said, I wonder what her skills are, her power is certainly...odd"

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Shiranui, Boo
"Very true, because I'm sure the pups also care about her." She glanced around taking in the pups but paused her ears pressed against her head and she stood. "Where is Angel?" She could have sworn the pup had just been here with the others, but right now she didn't see the young one anywhere.

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Astral
He didn't have to say anything as he moved quickly, startling the deer, it began to try and run, but they were already so close it didn't get far before Kovi's teeth sank into the side of its front leg. It wasn't the mark he wanted, but it would certainly slow it down even more. He pulled back making the deer lose its balance as a whole.

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Aqua
Rima blushed slightly, "I wanted to give you a small break because you helped hunt and then went back to bamp to tell the others. Not to mention leading me to the prey to get it to the pups." Her breathing slowly went back to normal, "Not that I mean that in a bad way Aqua, I just thought you would like to relax for a bit. I'm pretty sure you could of had this back to camp by now right?" She said with a soft smile.

Matix - 41/2yrs - Apprentice Healer - Item Location: Uriel, Matsuri
Matrix nodded to Matsuri before beginning to eat a small part of one of the kills. The fresh meat was like a blessing on her tastebuds compared to the small amount she had eaten from one of the animals in the prey pile. Honestly, it had tasted kind of funny compared to this.

Alethea - 14yrs - Elder - Sense's Enemies: Angel(If you want :) )
"They really expect us elders to go all the way to where that prey is, these youngens nowadays have no respect for us elders..." She said grumbling as she padded through the woods to the point she had heard the howl coming from. She paused though smelling something, "Who's out there? Come out I'm not one for playing games, too old for that..." She muttered.

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Sleeping

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
Sleeping
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:43 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Faustus, Aura
Askara was ignoring the pain in her stomach. She winced every now and then. When they arrived back, she felt another kick from the pups.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Voorhees
Isla nods, “ok, sounds good”

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: open
Maiara ate her rabbit at a moderate pace.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: open
Tamaska turned away then. Why was everyone so happy?

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore arrives as well an dips his head into the water.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei lays down inside the den, curling her tail over her pups. She sleeps.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: Ceil
Alois sticks close to his mate, trying to keep him warm. He sneezes.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Matsuri
Sensation nods and waits

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: Vixen
Lark nods and turns to Vixen. "Tasmar, wanna go and see what prey they have caught? or do you want me to give you a tour first?" She asks.

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: Kovi
Astral jumps and bites the deer’s flank, holding on.

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Grey
Jynx ducks and quickly turns, pawing his stomach gently, not enough to leave a mark, but enough for Grey to feel.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: Family
Skylar nods, " okay. We can go look for her"

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Family
Justice goes to her den.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: Boo
Jagar nods and follows

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Dare
Khione nods, “yes, thank you” he replies.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:44 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Askara, Faustus, Aura
He smiled when he saw Askara come back with the loner and Faustus, he headed their way. "So who is this?" He asked Aura, curious as to who the other new loner was, "I noticed the pup as well."

Grey knew she would do that, it was the move she had done last time, he twisted quickly, his paw sliding under her back paw to make her trip. His next move was to pin her down with all his body weight, as he moved to cover her body with his weight. He was trying to be fast, but there was another pang of pain in his stomach that caught him by surprise and made him move slower.

He let go of the front leg and move quickly sinking his fangs into the deer's throat. His jaws crushing down with strength he had been holding back. The deer only moved a few paces before if struggling came to a stop and it collapsed to the ground. He let go smiling at it, "That went well!" He shook his head slightly trying to get the moss out, but it wasn't budging. He tried scratching at it and seemed to push the moss further, "Oh...that's uncomfortable, could you help with this...I can't seem to get the moss out."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:17 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Faustus, Aura, Val
Askara groans in pain once more, “I’ll leave you two here, I need to go rest” she replies and walks off, hoping her mate would deal with this. She walked to the den her and Val shared. She laid down on the cool floor. ‘Can you pups stop moving for one second?’ She thinks and winces as she feels another kick.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Voorhees
Isla nods, “ok, sounds good”

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: open
Maiara ate her rabbit at a moderate pace.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: open
Tamaska turned away then. Why was everyone so happy?

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore arrives as well an dips his head into the water.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei lays down inside the den, curling her tail over her pups. She sleeps.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: Ceil
Alois sticks close to his mate, trying to keep him warm. He sneezes.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Matsuri
Sensation nods and waits

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: Vixen
Lark nods and turns to Vixen. "Tasmar, wanna go and see what prey they have caught? or do you want me to give you a tour first?" She asks.

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: Kovi
Astral nods, “we have more food for the pack and at times like this, we need all the food we can get for the pack” she says. She notices Kovi trying to get the moss out of his ear. “O-Okay” and took her paw and when it hooked on something, she took it out. She got out the moss, “there” she says looking away because of the proximity.

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Grey
Jynx tripped and she was pinned down by him. She blushes profoundly. She looks into his eyes and without looking away, she lifted a leg and kicked him, not too hard but not to gentle either.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: Family
Skylar nods, " okay. We can go look for her"

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Family
Justice goes to her den.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: Boo
Jagar nods and follows

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Dare
Khione nods, “yes, thank you” he replies.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:05 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena
-
He flicked his ears as the she-wolf asked about one of the pups, his eyes looked carefully around "Angel? oh you're right I was pretty sure she was there just a moment ago, but Oh my where is she now?" he asked standing up to see the pups brother Ash still with the other pups "Ash were is your sister?" he asked keeping his voice calm, even if he was little nervous.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Matix, Matsuri
-
He flicked his tail and twisted his ears as he listened to the other male wolf "hmm, It's okay...you have your own life to live too so I didn't expect for you to be available for all the time" he spoke up. He shook his black fur "we did catch a good amount of prey, so you can join our other hunts later today" he said.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ crush on maybe Asa or Niva - tags: Asa, open
-
She nodded with a shy smile as she looked after the tired scout "Alright, I will bring you some..." she responded almost whispering before starting to make her way back to the boars. Flicking her ears as she noticed that there were already some wolves eating there.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ crush on maybe Aura - tags: Aura, Askara, Val
-
He looked at Askara flattering his ears for a moment when the she-wolf growled in pain 'could that be a little too early for that? is she okay?' he thought himself, but shook his head to break his thoughts. He had zero knowledge about she-wolves' pregnancy or giving birth kind of things. He turned to the alpha male this time "Oh he is Aura a loner who joined our pack and the pup is his younger sibling Boo" he responded to him "your mate Askara allowed them to join our pack..." he mentioned just in case.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: Zane
-
He blinked his eyes as the other she-wolf showed her interesting furhair powers "hmm, how comes that loners have some powers too? never wonder where those powers come from?" he asked suddenly, looking at Zane.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo, Jagar, Boo
-
He lifted his tail lightly flicking it "hmm, sure I can ask if my sister wants to play with us..." he responded turning to the way his sister was sitting just a moment and "uh? Where is she?" he asked confusedly. His ears clicked to Shiranui who asked about his sister too "no...I donät know? she was there just a moment ago..." he responded worriedly.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: Alethea (by herself, left the pack, at the woods somewhere)
-
She sniffed the death weasel there, she was hungry her stomach wanted to eat the prey, but what bothered her was that there were not any wolves near there, and smells near the prey didn't smell like wolves either. She lifted her head up and flicked her ears over to the speaker, recognized the voice "What are you talking about? Alethea? I am not playing anything? I found a prey...but no wolves anywhere?" she said with a sight.

(the weasel she found is leftover by that cougar earlier, and maybe has poison on it?)

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily (Zane, Sirius)
-
She looks at Lily "well sure why not, but instead of losing all of your furs before getting to meet the boys, you can use my thorns to get over there?" she said calmly. She created some thorn around her legs which started to push her up "they may see very prickly and uncomfortable but don't hurt anyone if I don't want them to..." she kept saying.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:50 am

[Jessaa getting sick from the berries and Jigsaw maybe hovering over her and worrying? I think yes]

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf squeaked a bit. "Would you please go get me a rabbit then? Or a couple squirrels if there aren't any rabbits," she said.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male lowered his muzZle to drink.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes felt eyes on her. She looked over, seeing it was Arika. She quickly looked away, clearly having not forgotten earlier...She coughed a bit and shivered as she laid in the nest.

(XD awesome, but Arika needs to go eat from the pile and ingest some berries too and get sick. Unless you want two wolves fussing over only one sick one)

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/Uriel and Matrix

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one hummed a canine sound. "Okay, ill join the hunt later." He took a breath, then said "I really like you!" but said it really fast.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She said "I...might have been able to, but who knows; I probably would have had to stop too. After all, I'm tired from the hunt like you said." She waited for her to catch her breath, and picked up the boar. "We don't have much further to go. Then we can give this to the pups."

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf shivered again, feeling his stomach roll...He thought he was going to be sick, but nothing happened yet.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf nodded. "she's probably still in camp," she said, and started walking.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male smiled and nodded to him. The black snout, eared and nosed male said "You're welcome; we should probably go eat something."

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup nodded as she looked at him. She made a small sound when she looked over and saw Angel was gone...Then Shiranui was asking Ash if he knew where she was. She said "Some wolf...some wolf needs to find her."

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Boo, Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup smiled at the other two pups. He said "Rima is like our mother. Okay, that's the play area, now we can go look at the dens."

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Askara and Faustus, Val

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes blinked a bit. He watched Askara hurry off, and dipped his head to Val. "I'm...supposed to be a hunter now, I think."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Jagar and Lupo, Aura

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and smiled. The pink nosed pup nodded, then heard their brother. They turned around quickly as they heard him. "Aura!" they barked, and ran over to the gray and white one.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup fell asleep after a little bit.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:30 am

Alaska I Pup/Blind in left eye/water manipulation/tags: Juden, Stormy
Alaska tucked his tail in as Juden narrowed his eyes at him. Alaska mumbled "I threw a snowball at Val the other day" Young Alaska knew Juden was trying to get him to admit something but he wasn't sure what.

Stormy I ?/Nature manipulation/Caught by Juden/Crush: Juden/tags:Juden, Alaska
Stormy wasn't exactly sure what Alaska was going to say but she was 90% sure it wasn't what Juden was looking for. She starts feeling lightheaded and very nauseous. She isn't sure how to act so she just lies down in the snow. She watches Alaska and Juden stare at each other for a minute straight. She notices all the patterns in Juden's magnificent multicolored coat. The sun reflecting off his fur. She watches him dreamily. She flicks her tail and a flower grows out of the ground in front of her. She picks it up and holds it in her mouth. She approaches Juden and sets the flower at his feet then steps away. She looks at him and smiles.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:31 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Aura, Faustus
Val nodded, "Welcome to the pack, I hope you bring great things to the pack with your hunting. My name is Val, your alpha from now on unless you decide pack life isn't what you thought it would be. We won't hold someone in our pack that doesn't feel comfortable." He turned to Faustus, "I know she did, I asked her to handle this while I handled another loner. Faustus in case I'm busy when Uriel gets back please introduce Aura to him. There was a howl a bit ago, likely the hunters calling for us to go eat. So we should probably head that way. I can imagine Uriel is likely not enjoying how long we have been taking to get there to eat."

Grey had a victory for a few seconds, then she kicked him once again and pain exploded into his stomach this time. He stumbled back, glancing at his stomach before he felt sick. Next thing he knew he was puking, coughing as pain ceased his stomach. His ears pressed against his head, "What the..."

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Dawn, Sirius, Zane
She smiled when Dawn decided to come with her, for some reason it made her feel more secure. She stepped on some of the thorns and smiled, "That's so cool? Can you use them as a weapon though, if you wanted to?" She wondered if the other wolves also had similar powers if there was any limit to what they could do. Soon the two of them reached the top and Lily smiled at the two males, "Hello, my name is Lily. I had hoped to join your pack. Though I don't know what ranks are needed in your pack, I could be of help in hunting." She said with a dip of her head. She wasn't sure if she was going about it right but it seemed right to her.

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Sirius, Lily, Dawn
"Coming up here how does she plan to go about that?" He moved to the edge watching her as she began to control something zigzagging a path to a walkable part of the hill. "What kind of power did she gain? Wait the hair on her tail is vanishing." He watched as the female walked up on the thin path with ease, "She wanted to join the pack as you said, I wonder what her skills are, her power is certainly...odd"

He shook his head, "Aw much better, thanks. Your idea worked well, I'll have to try it out when we go on a group hunt. Should we take this back or howl for them to come here and eat? I don't know about you, but I can't eat a whole deer." He said with a chuckle, "Oh this is closer, perhaps we get the elders."

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Aqua
Rima nodded, grabbing another part of the baby boar and helping her drag it to the pack, she was happy to feel like she was helping. It wasn't long before the two of them made it back to camp and Rima glanced around her eyes landing on the pups along with a new one she hadn't seen before. "Seems like we have a new pup." She could see the pups they were busy playing but there was one missing, "Angel?" She glanced to Aqua, before padding over to them, "Jeena where is Angel?"

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Shiranui, Rima, pups
Jeena stood, "I'm not sure, she was here moments ago, but I think we got distracted with the new pup joining the pack." She watched as Rima glanced around nervously, "Sorry for letting one of them run off Rima..." She shook her head, "She couldn't have gotten far, I'll go look for her. It's a lot to keep track of them all. I will be back, please make sure the others don't go anywhere and eat well."

Matix - 41/2yrs - Apprentice Healer - Item Location: Uriel, Matsuri
Matrix watched the others as they talked already eating her fill, she sat licking blood from her maw, "I wonder when the others are going to get here."

Alethea - 14yrs - Elder - Sense's Enemies: Angel
"Oh, there you are youngin...sorry my senses aren't what they were. Since you don't pose a threat....It would have been nice if this ability was more like Matix's. She glanced to the weasel, "Strange, I don't think this is what they were howling about. But since this is here how about we share it. You eat your fill as you found it first." This would save her time, why did she have to walk all the way to wherever the prey was.

(What if it died from different means, that could make them sicker than the others?)

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Sleeping

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
Sleeping
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me