Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Now we need to just repost until Heva and the others reappear...)

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery- Tags: pups, Cinder

The sweet she wolf kept blue and green eyes closed now, and yawned again. She opened her mouth to let out a sigh, then settled in a bit.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family

The cuddly little red male twitched brown ears and nose. He hummed a canine sound as he kept his eyes closed, cuddling close to the warmth.

Jess- 10 y- f- hunter, soon to be elder- Fire- fox shift but not long and drains energy- crush/mate: Storm- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Storm

The sweet and playful elderly female flicked a dark brown tipped tail and brown ears twitched. She looked at the male. She dipped her head to him. "I don't really care about losing certain responsibilities. Id rather be safe here then get killed out there. Some of those prey animals can now break my bones and kill me..."

Lucille- 3 y- warrior- Fire- can make tiny green flames, oddly- crush: maybe Shen or Zena- mate: open- no pups yet- Lucifer and Blaize adopted her and brother- camp- Tags: open

The sweet but stubborn reddish brown she wolf yawned a bit. She blinked pretty green eyes. She then raised her black faced and eared head. She shook it a couple times. She yawned again, then huffed. She flicked her tail, then licked a white paw, then her white chest.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey if she comes back- no pups yet (will be Hail and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Blue and Marble

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male said "it's a medium sized plant with sharp, almost arrow shaped green leaves most of the time. in summer it blooms with bright purple flowers. " He then told them they could play or hang out.

He smiled as he continued to wait.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- crush: Kass- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- out- Tags: Kassandra

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and nodded to her. "That's true," she told her, then looked around them again. She wagged her tail a bit as she saw the leaves once more, then looked to Kass again.

Jayden- 4 y- agender (m)- hunter- Ice- can make tiny ice shards- crush: maybe Sarus - has to adopt- camp- Tags: Sarus

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They nodded to him a moment, then tilted their head a bit, before shaking it. They hummed a soft, quiet canine sound, then smiled once more. They seemed to think on it, then realized he was flirting. Their skin heated up a bit under their fur, not that the blush could be seen. "I-I...maybe I could hang out with you," they said to him.

Balthazar- 3 y- m- warrior- Ice- can make tiny snowflakes- crush: tempted to do Arius for drama purposes- has to adopt- Lucille's twin- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous male hummed a canine sound. He flicked his white tipped tail. He yawned, showing pearly whites. He then shook his head. He blinked his light blue eyes. He twitched his nose a bit. He pawed where his blaze was. He then licked his white chest and paws.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:46 pm

Kassandra | Hunter | Ice | Tagging: Tundra | Location: Forest

Kass tilted her head to the side. It was afternoon now. A cold afternoon, and though her black pelt locked in the heat, that didn’t draw more heat to her, unfortunately. She shivered, her fur fluffing up as a breeze ran through her fur. "Am I the only one who's cold? Wolves with ice and snow powers shouldn’t get cold..." She muttered in a halfhearted complaint.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Now we need to just repost until Heva and the others reappear...)

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery- Tags: pups, Cinder

The sweet she wolf kept blue and green eyes closed now, and yawned again. She opened her mouth to let out a sigh, then settled in a bit.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family

The cuddly little red male twitched brown ears and nose. He hummed a canine sound as he kept his eyes closed, cuddling close to the warmth.

Jess- 10 y- f- hunter, soon to be elder- Fire- fox shift but not long and drains energy- crush/mate: Storm- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Storm

The sweet and playful elderly female flicked a dark brown tipped tail and brown ears twitched. She looked at the male. She dipped her head to him. "I don't really care about losing certain responsibilities. Id rather be safe here then get killed out there. Some of those prey animals can now break my bones and kill me..."

Lucille- 3 y- warrior- Fire- can make tiny green flames, oddly- crush: maybe Shen or Zena- mate: open- no pups yet- Lucifer and Blaize adopted her and brother- camp- Tags: open

The sweet but stubborn reddish brown she wolf yawned a bit. She blinked pretty green eyes. She then raised her black faced and eared head. She shook it a couple times. She yawned again, then huffed. She flicked her tail, then licked a white paw, then her white chest.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey if she comes back- no pups yet (will be Hail and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Blue and Marble

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male said "it's a medium sized plant with sharp, almost arrow shaped green leaves most of the time. in summer it blooms with bright purple flowers. " He then told them they could play or hang out.

He smiled as he continued to wait.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- crush: Kass- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- out- Tags: Kassandra

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and shook her head. "White fur unfortunately draws cold, actually, and I thought black was supposed to draw heat. I get all fluffy in winter though."

Jayden- 4 y- agender (m)- hunter- Ice- can make tiny ice shards- crush: maybe Sarus - has to adopt- camp- Tags: Sarus

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They nodded to him a moment, then tilted their head a bit, before shaking it. They hummed a soft, quiet canine sound, then smiled once more. They seemed to think on it, then realized he was flirting. Their skin heated up a bit under their fur, not that the blush could be seen. "I-I...maybe I could hang out with you," they said to him.

Balthazar- 3 y- m- warrior- Ice- can make tiny snowflakes- crush: tempted to do Arius for drama purposes- has to adopt- Lucille's twin- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous male hummed a canine sound. He flicked his white tipped tail. He yawned, showing pearly whites. He then shook his head. He blinked his light blue eyes. He twitched his nose a bit. He pawed where his blaze was. He then licked his white chest and paws.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 pm

(Sorry for the lateness!)

Arius
3 years | Male | Hunter of Fire Pack | Empathic Projection
Tags: Krait | Mentions: None

Yellow-green eyes flickered over the fae, repeatedly revisiting several key points. Her eyes, her teeth, and the obvious muscles that lined her body. "That is a possibility. But unless you've suddenly gained the ability to read my mind, I doubt you'll ever know." He replied, his tone dry as a bone. Turning his gaze back to the sky, he let out a hum, then paused and turned his gaze back to the female. "Why do you ask, anyway?" Arius always found it strange when others asked about him. Aked about how he was or what he was thinking about, it wasn't like it was rare. That said, it wasn't exactly common, though it wasn't the pack's fault, after all, he was a bit of a loner.

Zena
2 1/2 years | Female | Hunter of Fire Pack | Sense Manipulation
Tags: Open | Mentions: Marble & Tadpole

Zena's walk back to camp wasn't long, having the path she took memorized she was able to the packs camp. She often walked it alone, though she didn't mind it, the fae did occasionally find it lonely. Now that she thought about it, she should probably interact more with her pack-mates. As she padded into camp the canine figured that she'd start with the younger wolves in the pack, those around her age, like Marble and Tadpole. Nodding to herself as she dropped her two catches, where she normally put any small catches. She figured that the pups would share a hare, so that would be fine. Ramping up her hearing just enough to hear the heart-beats of those in camp, she frowned taking note of how many heart-beats there were. Returning her hearing to normal, she then ramped up her sense of smell and took note of which wolves were in camp. Those that were in camp, or had only left recently would have strong to semi-strong scents, while others would be more faded. Once she was done, the lupine snorted and padded over to a corner of the camp and laid down intent on taking a nap.

Sarus
5 years | Male | Warrior of Ice Pack | Regenerative Healing Factor
Tags: Jayden | Mentions: None

"Oh, is that so?" He hummed softly, tilting his head slightly. Heaving his large form up the male stretched a little before returning his gaze to Jayden. While his muscles ached, he wouldn't mind hanging out with them. They weren't a bad choice of a wolf to hang out with, and he figured that he wouldn't be bored. Letting out a rumbling chuckle the male, tilted his head. "So what shall we do? Go for a walk, relax, or do you have something else in mind?" He asked, with a not so innocent grin. Mentally he shook himself, he really needed to tone down the flirting and subtext. Sarus didn't know the other canine well enough for him to have any sort of romantic relationship, and for the most part, he hated leaving behind a trail of broken hearts.

Heva
3 years | Female | Warrior of Ice Pack | Oneiromancy
Tags: Icey & Icicle | Mentions: Sarus

When the two healers finally were done with their conversation, the while lupine got to her paws as they called her into the den. Limping into the den, she huffed at the sight of the two wolves. Blinking she muttered, "Sarus and I were sparing..." Giving a half-hearted shrugged and added," we got a little too into it." Silently motioning to her bloodied body with her tail. With one eye closed - as she found seeing with the world half red from the blood that had gotten into her eye - she looked rather beat up. Allowing her haunches to fall to the cold ground, she gave her jaws a lick.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:21 am

He smiled as he looked at his mate a moment. He then looked to Heva as she came in. He said "You and Sarus got too into it? Do you want me to use my healing snow?"

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and shook her head. "White fur unfortunately draws cold, actually, and I thought black was supposed to draw heat. I get all fluffy in winter though."

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They nodded to him again, saying "Yes," then silently scolding their self. They yawned a bit, then kind of stared as he got up. They made a small sound, dropping their gaze for a short moment. They looked back up when he chuckled then spoke to them. They made a low noise when he seemed to suggest something not so innocent. "I...I think we should go for a walk, and talk, get to know each other."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Arius

Yellow-green eyes flickered over the fae, repeatedly revisiting several key points. Her eyes, her teeth, and the obvious muscles that lined her body. "That is a possibility. But unless you've suddenly gained the ability to read my mind, I doubt you'll ever know." He replied, his tone dry as a bone. Turning his gaze back to the sky, he let out a hum, then paused and turned his gaze back to the female. "Why do you ask, anyway?" Arius always found it strange when others asked about him. Aked about how he was or what he was thinking about, it wasn't like it was rare. That said, it wasn't exactly common, though it wasn't the pack's fault, after all, he was a bit of a loner.

Zena
Tags: Open | Mentions: None

Curling her tail around her hind legs as she laid down, placing one paw on top of the other. Zena yawned, then took a few short breaths letting her mind wander. Laying her head atop her paws, the lupine paused as the memory of one of the older hunters taking her aside and taking the time to teach her how to hunt. It hadn't been easy, as the wolf hadn't gone easy on her, which had been a good thing, as the previous alpha had been harsh when testing her hunting skills. There had been no mercy. Zena found that she rather liked it that way, as she could easily say that she earned her ranking of a hunter. She snorted, though she wouldn't deny that she had her eye on another rank.

Sarus

A pleased rumble sounded in his throat then nodded. Giving a half-grin the male motioned forward with his head," Well then, Lead the way Jayden." Shaking out his coat for a heartbeat the male let out a hum before returning his gaze back to them. "So, any questions you have for me? What would you like to know first? Basic's, history, or something more specific?" He asked, raising a whiskered brow. He had a number of questions for the other canine, probably starting with why he chose to become a hunter, or maybe his favorite prey, or favorite color.

Heva
Tags: Icey & Icicle | Mentions: none

She glanced between the two healers, nodded then stood. "Yeah, I'd prefer some healing snow for the worst of it." She responded, glancing at Icicle. Turning her gaze to Icy she sat down in front of the two wolves then added," The worst of them are just above my right brow, left ear, the right side of the wither and left flank. The minor cuts and scrapes are on my left cheek, chest, right thigh, and left hock." As she spoke she realized that the spar probably hadn't been a good idea. Even the minor cuts would take a while to heal without any healing snow, and even after that, they'd still cause some discomfort. We really got way too into that spar.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:59 pm

He smiled as he looked at his mate a moment. He then looked to Heva as she sat. He said "Okay, I'll use it on the worse of your injuries. So that's above your right brow, on your left ear, the right side of your wither, and your left flank right?" he asked to be sure he's got it all right.

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They watched him half grin, after hearing him making a rumbling sound. They stared as he shook out his coat, then shook their head and said "Y-Yes." They then stepped forward, prepared to lead the way. "I guess basics and history are a good place to start," they told him. They kind of wanted to know favorite color and pastimes too.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:23 pm

OOC: @Viper: Do I have replies for either Honouria and/or Kade? If so, can I get a quote? I can’t find them 😅

IC:

Kassandra | Hunter | Ice | Tagging: Tundra | Location: Forest

"Oh I know black locks in heat. Doesn’t mean it ATTRACTS heat though." That would’ve been a little TOO convenient, but Kass would’ve taken that over freezing any day. "You fluff up in winter?" She tried to imagine that, and realized with a flicker of guilt she could not. That meant she hadn’t spent enough time with the she-wolf, if she’d lived here for more than two years and couldn’t imagine that. "Lucky."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:22 pm

He smiled as he looked at his mate a moment. He then looked to Heva as she sat. He said "Okay, I'll use it on the worse of your injuries. So that's above your right brow, on your left ear, the right side of your wither, and your left flank right?" he asked to be sure he's got it all right.

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, white she wolf flicked her tail a couple times. She twitched her ears and shook her head. "I meant cold, I still get cold in winter even with the winter coat. Aren't all winter coats supposed to be fluffy, though?" she then asked.

The sweet but stubborn brown wolf hummed a canine sound. They watched him half grin, after hearing him making a rumbling sound. They stared as he shook out his coat, then shook their head and said "Y-Yes." They then stepped forward, prepared to lead the way. "I guess basics and history are a good place to start," they told him. They kind of wanted to know favorite color and pastimes too.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Arius

Arius huffed, then sighed silently shaking his head. "Just being morouse. Thinking about the Outliers thats all." He shrugged his shoulders," I've found that very few wolves in either pack have powers outside the pack norm. If a wolf in the Ice pack has an elemtial power theres very little chance that it doesn't have something to do with ice, snow, or the cold. There are very few wolves that have powers that don't alline with pack elements. I find it odd." The male looked a little sheepish at adimtting that fact, considering that he would be considered one of the outliers.

Zena
Tags: Open | Mentions: Lucky & Pyroclast

Zena sighed as she thought about the chance of her becoming the packs next beta. At this point she was both young and unexperianced, if she thought about it, the female would need to work her way up to beta. Sending her sense's out she paused. First she'd need to wait at least another half a year, the maybe become lead hunter, gain some experiance in leading others. Then hopefully, she'd be able to find a way to get the beta rank, either by beating Lucky in a fight - which was probably never going to happen - or wait until Lucky or Pyroclast retires. While she had no desire to be an alpha, she did think it would be a good way to show others - those like her or those who didn't believe she'd be anything other than an omega - that it was possible.

Sarus

Sarus nodded as they padded along, letting out a hum the male tilted his head to the side. Half-shrugging to himself the brute returned his gaze to Jayden and said," Well, I'll go first." Giving his maw a lick the wolf hummed before speaking once more. "I was born about five years ago, in the in late winter, just when the worst of the snow was melting and spring was begining to flower ever so slightly. My father was the alpha of our pack, and while at the time I looked up to him, I later realised that he was a dictator. " He started, choosing his next words carefully. " I wasn't really what anyone would call a nice guy back then."

Heva
Tags: Icey & Icicle | Mentions:

She nodded, "yeah, that is correct." Heva replied, glancing between the two wolves.
(Wip)
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me