Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Vera/Pack

Not needing sleep was a rather lonely experience, at first it was great but it became draining on the mind over time. His mind could rest on its own but he never actually slept, his mind recovered just when he sat and did nothing, never truly losing awareness. His body recovered because it often felt like stone to him. Fact was in the dead of night it was rough for him, even with those who took shifts at night, they were tired they didn't really want to be out there. He kept watch because there was nothing else for him to do in those hours. When the howl sounded, he stretched, his body feeling stiff, feeling of stone. He shook his fur loose and that seemed to bring life back to his body. He entered the camp to hear what was going on, sticking near the entrance in case of trouble.

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Vera/Pack

James had slept away from the others as he always did, the frost creeping off of his body as it did every night, leaving a white covering over the dirt in a perfect outline of his sleeping body. It melted away once he woke up and got himself up, only remaining near his paws when he stood still and at least it wasn't as much as what he left when he slept. At the howl, he yawned and left to see what was going on, curious to see what new things came up.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Closed - Out of the territory (Investigating the territory of another pack)

Natalia and Bane hadn't been able to bring themselves to go straight back to the pack but they also couldn't bring themselves to stay there. It was unsettling. They had slept out in the forest, shielded by an old log against the wind. Natalia eventually hunted but her appetite was gone. They didn't need to investigate the other packs anymore, this was enough to confirm what they believed. They barely slept, every sound the forest made woke them both up, they were afraid, more afraid than they had ever been.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:35 am

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;Open

Mallory slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He stretched, sleepy eyes searching for Lily. "Mom, where are you?" he mumbled, worry lacing his tone. Surely she wouldn't leave him, after all she promised not too! Very faintly, he heard a wolf howl, calling a pack meeting. Now he began to panic. Where was she? Mall's ears pinned themselves against his head and he took deep sniffs of the land around him. It was useless though, he couldn't smell her. He let out a small howl of mourning, though it was very faint because he didn't howl often. Mallory looked up at the territory in front of him, and continued forward. After all, he had no where else to look for Lily. He could only hope.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 am

RacingBloodWolf wrote:
Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Veera
Thunder had been awake for some time, thinking about what happened and trying to find reasons.
He looked up as his alpha walked out of her den and howled, standing he shook his coat. "Good morning Veera..." His gruff voice said with a bow, before sitting down and waiting for the others to gather.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Kylie
Sky yawned glancing over to Kylie, he nudged her, "Hey, you feel like moving to see what our alpha wants or do you just want me to come back and tell you." He would understand if she wanted either of them, after all she was still healing. But then again staying still would drive her crazy.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Veera, Zephyr
Ginger woke up with a start, her heart racing as she heard her Alpha's howl. Her first thought was something had happened again. She relaxed as it just seemed to be a meeting though, padding up next to Zephyr. She smiled at her Veera, before glancing to see who all was awake around camp. Thunder always stood out he was like two wolves in one, or at least that's what it seemed to her.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Mallory
Silky padded out of the new den and went on a hunt for something simple to eat and also some good sticks. She padded through the forest to stop short, there was a faint howl. A rather sad one, but the sound didn't seem very mature. She turned her head in the direction trying to find the direction the howl came from. Moving forward slowly and silently a scent came to her nose. A small bit of panic filled her as the scent was male, but what she didn't expect to see was a pup. She stumbled over her paws at the surprise and ended up tumbling in front of the young one. "Ow..." She mumbled shaking her head as she sat up again shaking dirt from her coat. "Um....H-hello there..." She said softly hoping her tumble hadn't scared him too badly. Or perhaps made her a laughing stock for the young male.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:05 am

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;Silky

Mallory jumped when a white wolf tumbled in front of him. His tail curled between his legs and he crouched down."I'm sorry!" he yelped, on edge because of her sudden appearance. Mall shifted slightly, ready to run.
ImageImageImage

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:23 am

Silky shook her head, "No...I should be the one saying sorry..." She noticed the pup was ready to bolt, "Um...I don't mean any harm...err well i guess thats what any wolf would say... More importantly where is your mother and father little one?" Shaking her head at her own faults as she stumbled over her words. It had been about 3 years since she had talked to another wolf. She hoped he wouldn't run, he didn't smell like he had been around many other wolves. So she guessed he wasn't from the pack around this area. The fact that he was alone however bothered her more. Assuming he was lost she could provide him food and shelter. The thought of helping him find his family both scared her and made her feel like she had a purpose.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:01 am

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;Silky

Mallory stiffened. She didn't smell like she was a pack member, but if she knew he was alone then she could try and hurt him. "M-my parents are nearby! And if you d-dont leave, they'll hurt you! It'll be big hurts too!" He tried to sound confident. He didn't want to be involved with anymore loners. Lily promised to stay... but she didn't...
ImageImageImage

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:57 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Open

Zephyr smiled back at Ginger. She had no idea what was going on, but she continues to look for any signs of Nayden. She trusted him the most out of all the pack members and she wanted to know what was going on.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Silky froze slightly at his words her body trembling, what if the pup wasn't lying. Would they hurt her,
she shook her head. He didn't smell like he had been around wolves, "Look I heard your howl, usually I try to keep to myself...and the pack...they terrify me, but a pup your size shouldn't be out here on your own. All i offer is company till someone you know comes along for you." She said softly, she didn't feel he should be on his own, but it also wasn't like she was going to run away with him. A thought popped into her mind, what if he was alone. What would she do, could she raise a pup on her own? If she had to she could try,
but she wouldn't hide him from the world...not like her parents had done to her.
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:55 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | 4 years | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Vera | Mentions: Kylie

He woke up to Vera's powerful howl, his now softer pelt stood on end. Did it jave to do with the whole Kylie incident? Probably. He just hoped he wouldnt be called out for anythimg in front of everyone. For all they knew, he was a stone cold hunter with no emotions. Her like to change that, but then they'd all think he was weak. If he let himself truly feel, he'd look like a fool. He shook his head. That wouldn't ever happen. Vera barely had even seen his true self. His mind raced on. That wasn't very good, was it? She didn't really know him too well, did she? Finn sighed and sat down near the others. He just had to push these thoughts away and nothing would happen.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags: too many people to type.

“Wait what?” She asked. “Sorry I zoned out.” She said with a sheepish smile. “I’ll come” she replied with a smile of gratitude. She followed Vera quickly, a little embarrassed. She yawned, feeling exaughsted. She blinked a couple times before running through the conversation in her mind. (I’m so sorry for being inactive. I’ve been so busy with school and homework and after school activities. I’ll remember to pm u next time)
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me