the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Aphrodite/Tags Thorin Corky

Hearing Corky back up slightly Aphrodite looked towards him with a grin, "C'mon Corky you are one of us now! No need to be shy!" She started laughing happily about how she had gained so many friends in such a short amount of time. Turning towards where Steph had flown off to Aphrodite's shoulders slumped with sadness, "I just wish Steph would join us, I bet he's lonely over there..."

Twister/Tags -

Sleeping, yes I know he sleeps a lot but his constant usage of his powers tuckers him out, he will soon learn not to blink, weeping angels, anyone? :3
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Jupiter//tags: Kasatka

Jupiter didn't know what had caused the other dragon's good mood, but was content because of it anyway. After all, wasn't that a good sign when you were with others? The dragon stayed in the same position, though his pupils moved to glance at the softly-glowing pearl that had started to rotate above him once more. His attention shifting back to Kasatka when she was drawn back from her thoughts, he noticed the tint of her facial crystals change again. That was interesting in itself, though Jupiter wasn't sure if Kas knew that it was happening. The young reptile had been dragged out of his own thoughts now that the dragonette in front of him asked him to repeat his question. "Ah, I was just curious about your scales... Er-crystals." The golden caster dragon admired the way they seemed to change colour, though still provided a thick layer of armour, and glanced to the few crystals he had seen in nearby walls. It was intriguing how different they looked from each other. The fins on the sides of Jupiter's head flared as he was a bit startled from Kas' lying down, quickly noticing the contract of blood on her foot. "Ah, are you hurt?" The dragon peered curiosity at the cut; had this not been the first time seeing the red substance, perhaps he would have been more helpful. As it turned out, though, he really didn't need to, as the sight of it healing right before his eyes was almost too unrealistic for him. "Hm?" Jupiter's vocal response was more confused than impressed, though his facial expression said otherwise. A look of disbelief present on his features, the light-scaled dragon reached out his own talon to prod around it gently. "Did that really..?"

___

Thorin//tags: Sephtis, Aphrodite, Lynn, Corky

Thorin's tail whipped from side to side behind him like a cat's. "I know that making a big deal out of it isn't the best option, but you need to at least address it..." The tank of a dragon sighed. "But what's optimistic about getting a scratch? It is clearly dragon-done, and even if it's an accident then someone should admit to it." The core dragon almost seemed to pout as he sat down. "if it wasn't... Then we could be in danger. We're supposed to work together..." Thorin glanced back to where the dark-shaded dragon had been, only to find him gone. He gave another distracted sigh and glanced back to Sephtis in a earn to include him, before his attention was diverted to Corky. Hearing Afro's words he nodded his agreement and forced a smile in that situation. "yeah, no need to stay away. Same with you... What did she call you? Steph?" Thorin turned back and semi-shouted the last part.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Aphrodite/Tags Thorin Corky Steph Kasa Jupiter Lynn

Aphrodite started another burst of giggles when Thorin called Stephtis Steph. Gasping for breath through the giggles she said merrily,"I'm pretty sure his full name is Stephtis, though it's just a feeling, but isn't Steph such a cute nickname for him? Finishing up with that she decided to beckon over Steph as well, "Steph! Come on over, I wont give you an unwanted hug this time, I promise!" With all the movement Aphrodite was indulging in her cut bled once again. Wincing in pain she looked down at it, "Yeowch, that hurts!"

Twister/Tags -
I think we all know what this one is doing...
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm

(Oh no, I forgot to comment on your doctor who reference! :0 Guess I blinked!)

Thorin//tags: Sephtis, Aphrodite, Corky, Lynn

The metallic dragon gave Aphrodite a mildly confused look for a moment before laughing a bit himself at the nickname. "I don't think Steph sounds too bad though," He observed with a grin, glancing to the other dragon to see his hopefully-positive reaction. While he was distracted, Thorin's attention was brought back by Aphrodite's exclamation. A worried hiss escaped his lips, peering at the wound. "I... I believe that I could fuse it together so it won't reopen, but I can't say that it would be too painless..." He mumbled quietly, not sure if he actually wanted to risk hurting his friend.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Aphrodite/Tags The group

Aphrodite smiled at Thorin, "If you feel you could do it, and are willing to do it, I would be willing to grin and bear it. After all an hour or so of pain is probably better then a few weeks or so of pain in my opinion." Thinking on it a bit more she gave Thorin a comforting nose bump, "Don't feel obligated to do it, it will heal eventually, either way our friendship wouldn't be damaged." Aphrodite nodded and smiled to herself, agreeing with what she said.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:10 pm

[quote="Perfect Drift"]Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Jupiter
Kasatka shook her head in disbelief, "But yeah... I think it just did that." the crystal-plated dragon didn't move a muscle when Jupiter prodded around the area around the scar, shaking her head again. "It doesn't hurt at all." her purple orbs reflected his confusion back at him, "...Luck?" she offered, though doubt layered thickly in her voice. Confusion was the least of it. Kas was blown away. She thought she was the only dragon with nothing special about her.

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Thorin, Aphrodite
Corky inched forward to stand beside Afro, hoping the other male wouldn't be offended by getting between them. The darkly shaded dragonette noticed how he and Thorin were similar in bulky stature. He glanced up in surprise as the crystal dragon from earlier and a new golden juvenile made a fuss towards the opposite end of the cave. "I wonder what that's all about." he murmured aloud.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:15 am

Jupiter//tags: Kasatka

The reptile reclaimed his claw at the other’s words, turning his attention to the crystal. “Did that do that? But wasn’t it a crystal that you stepped on?” He wondered, At Kas’ guess at luck he shook his head thoughtfully. “I don’t think so. Maybe your scales have magic?” Though Jupiter wasn’t sure if the healing only applied to the crystals’ bearer or having been cut by a crystal, the golden dragon wanted to test the theory again. He sat on his haunches, and taking the crystal into his own claws, sliced a mark identical to Kasatka’s. he winced as he did so, but pressing the cool stone to it certainly did make it feel better. When he took it off, the mark had vanished- replaced by a scar once again. “How..?” The caster looked to his companion with a mildly impressed expression.

___

Thorin//tags: Sephtis, Corky, Aphrodite, Lynn

The dragon glanced down at his claws, willing them to melt into a thinner mold from the glass and magma forming them. “I don’t know. I’ll do it when you’re ready, but I would prefer to have something to cool it off so the burn doesn’t linger...” Thorin looked around, having sworn that there was an icy dragon near the tunnel entrance not too long ago. He was gone now though, and the core dragon didn’t know the powers of most of the dragons around him. Seeing Corky shift closer, Thor moved over a bit to left him in. Glancing over to the two that the other dragon had mentioned, the core dragon gave a snort. “Crystals and gold? They seem like my element.” He remarked, looking down at his own gems and armoured scales before freezing and looking up again. “What if one of them got attacked as well?”
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 am

Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Jupiter
Kasatka shook her head, "I cut it on the stone. My pads are too soft from being in that egg..." The crystal reptile held her breath as Jupiter took the crystal and cut his pad. Amazement flooded her being as the cut was replaced with a scar. "Does it hurt?"
Kas leaned forward and took his claws in her own, her snake-like tongue flicking out to prod at the scar. She tilted her head this way and that, meeting the slitted gaze of Corky with a glare before turning back to Jupiter, "I suppose this could be useful." she growled with some excitement.

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Thorin, Aphrodite
Corky dipped his head towards Thorin, his bronze eyes slitting with concentration. His eyes narrowed while he listened to the two's conversation, hoping the stocky looking golden dragon Kas was talking to didn't notice. "Something about... A crystal!... She keeps looking at his paw... Maybe we should introduce ourself's?" he offered quietly, hoping the dragonette's around him wouldn't laugh or roll their eyes at his suggestion.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:54 am

I forgot: ALL ACCEPTED!
sorry i wasn't vry active yesterday, i was really busy with things, when i got home i was really tired and went to bed, sorry xD
Okaay, ima need help with this, could someone please tell me who ISN'T on the front page, and where their forms are?
Sorry again!

Moon: tags; Lukas//Quince.

Moon watched Lukas do something with a feather of his before she turned, placing her paws down wearily at the entrance she let out a soft call, the sounds bounced off the walls and back to her, alerting her of the two hatchlings further on down the tunnel and the strange noises between the two groups, letting out a slow breath she lit up the back of her throat allowing the light to show her the path, she padded forwards, glancing back to make sure they were following.

Lynn: Tags; Sephtis

Lynn raised her wings in an almost defensive way, growling. "I left her with some hatchlings!" Narrowing her eyes at his sudden remark she bared her fangs slightly. "They just hatched, how could they of attacked her?" She hissed lashing her tail across the ground. "Is it just your duty to be an over-rated jerk or do you just like it? You'll never get anyone to be your friend!" As she finished speaking, She noticed something flash in Sephtis's eyes and her own widened suddenly, they then went blank, her unfriendly posture vanishing, lowering her muzzle she blinked at the ground. Raising her head to look at him, she quickly leapt away. "Wh-What, where am I? Who are you?"

Sephtis: Tags; Lynn

Sephtis instantly retorted back at her. "They could of been her attackers for all you now!" He snarled furiously, lashing his tail from side-to-side, her words hurt, but he would never admit it, oh no, growling silently he finally broke. "Shut up! Just shut up and forget about me if you hate me so much!" He suddenly yelled, pretty positive that the others had heard, when Lynn tensed up before quickly recoiling, a look of fear on her face, his eyes widened in surprise. "W-what?" Realization dawned on him suddenly, he had hypnotized her and brainwashed her. 'but of how much?' his thoughts echoed mistily around his head and he leapt away, speading out his wings he launched himself into the air, blending into the rocks as he clung onto a rather big stalactite watching the blue dragoness silently.

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:59 am

Aphrodite/Tags Thorin Corky

Aphrodite looked over at Thor when he commented about them possibly getting attacked as well, "Should we check up on them? I don't smell blood in their direction.." Aphrodite smells the air again to check, "Though I can't be certain.." Hearing Corky's suggestion Aphrodite smiled, "Yeah we can meet up with them soon, though I can't walk very well at the moment, we might have to go with Thor's healing first, so it doesn't keep reopening and bleeding." Looking towards Thorin once again she asked,"Hey Thor, isn't Lynn uncomfortable in the heat? Maybe her power is connected to something chilly?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me