The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Not accepting)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:09 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Faustus, Aura
Askara starts to head back.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Voorhees
Isla nods, "Oh! That makes waaay more sense!” She says.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: open
Maiara ate her rabbit at a moderate pace.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: open
Tamaska turned away then. Why was everyone so happy?

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore ate his piece.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei stifled a giggle at her eldest son and youngest daughter. She counted the heads again, ‘one, two, three, four. Good’ and continues on.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: Ceil
Alois eats his share. He felt something funny as he swallowed, something mushy.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Matsuri
Sensation follows.

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: Vixen
Lark yawned and curled up once more. She snuggled into Vixen(Tasmar).

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: Kovi
Astral nods and follows Kovi. She spots the deer that he was talking about and gives a silent nod, indicating she spotted it.

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Matrix
Jynx blushes and looked at the ground. “Y-Ya, sure” she says forgetting why she came over here in the first place. She looked out the corner of her eye for her friend to ask for help, but she wasn’t there anymore. She had to do this herself.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: Family
Skylar follows

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Family
Justice huffs in exhaustion.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: Boo
Jagar stays a bit away.

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Justice, Dare
Khione nods, “let's go" and starts to head back.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:15 pm

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf smiled as she nuzzled him. “Well, now they know, or most do anyway. I’m sure they’ll end up telling the wolves that aren’t in camp right now.” She’d heard the earlier howl of Aqua. “It seems they caught some prey, but some of us should eat the prey that’s still in camp.”

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male smiled a bit as he ate.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes continued to sit there. She didn't even think of the fact she'd get hungry. She wasn't right now, but would be soon. She headed for the river or stream to get a quick drink then.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/pack

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one finally saw the meadow.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She saw her struggling, and wanted to ask if she needed help but then didn't ask. She didn't think the other she wolf would appreciate that...but didn't actually know. She saw her manage to lift it, and smiled as they walked.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf coughed a bit and shook his head. Something tasted a bit funny...but it was already too late, as he'd already swallowed.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar, Ciel and Alois

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf walked until she saw the meadow. "There it is," she said to Skylar.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male nodded to the other male a bit. The black snout, eared and nosed male headed back with him a d Justice.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo, pups

The brown eyed brown pup laughed a little as she ran. She yelped as Ash nearly collided with her, but he dodged.

She saw Lupo headed for them and yelped...but she'd already been tagged. She sighed and turned to Ash.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy, pups

The golden eyed brown pup laughed as he ran off. Buddy couldn't retag him, it was against the rules, so he stopped and looked at Jagar and Boo.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Askara and Faustus

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes blinked a bit. He nodded as he said "Of course I'm hungry, that rabbit from earlier got away from me...Id...Id like that, sharing something with you," he said.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Shiranui and Jeena, Jagar

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and smiled. The pink nosed pup continued to sit, and looked at the others.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup was a little tired after this ordeal.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, found himself yawning as well. He huffed a bit...then sighed and shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Isla nods, "Oh! That makes waaay more sense!” She says.

Theodore ate his piece.

Mei stifled a giggle at her eldest son and youngest daughter. She counted the heads again, ‘one, two, three, four. Good’ and continues on.

Alois coughs as well. "I don't think that was normal..." He says feeling nausous.

Sensation follows.

Astral nods and follows Kovi. She spots the deer that he was talking about and gives a silent nod, indicating she spotted it.

Jynx blushes and looked at the ground. “Y-Ya, sure” she says forgetting why she came over here in the first place. She looked out the corner of her eye for her friend to ask for help, but she wasn’t there anymore. She had to do this herself.

Skylar smiles, "let's go eat then!" He says walking a bit faster.

Justice follows the two.

Jagar stays a bit away.

Khione walks back, still shivering.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:52 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena
-
He didn't look when the female scout told the pack about the news to being mates with the lead scout, but he did listen to it carefully "hm? another couple? I guess being buried in snow-sure did some good on us when the youngsters started to make their moves for the future" he said, flicking his tail. He listened to the elder "hmm, I don't know, but some pups being adopted by some of the couples could help Rima a lot, but can she let her little sweethearts go to their new parents?" he told the she-wolf.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: open (waiting for the pack to arrive)
-
He looked to the way as some of his packmates started to arrive at their catches, he saw immediately that the two boars were not enough for them all. So likely he will need to do another hunting patrol, but now there were many other, hunters, at the same place, which meant that he could get more hunters to hunt. Though, for now, he just let whoever managed to have a bite could eat peacefully.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ crush on maybe Asa or Niva - tags: Asa
-
She sighed "I don't think that's actually fighting, but well...yes...I guess I do need something to catch it" she spoke up. She looked at the younger wolf for a while "so do you want to go back to camp to rest then? I can bring you some meat from the boars?" she said questioning.

(Oh sorry I didn't notice I used "he" on Asa...he or she comes automatically lol)

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ crush on maybe Aura - tags: Aura, Askara
-
He nodded "good, then take that with you to the pack, it's not that we're going to eat..." he told the other male wolf. He flicked his tail and moved back toward the camp place, seeing that most of the wolves were already making their move to the catching place "you could become a hunter... we sure need more of them..." he spoke up suddenly "but that's all up to you" he kept saying.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: Zane
-
He looked at him "oh I see that one in the south, well my bad..." he spoke up walking next to the younger male wolf, looking down to see the two she-wolves there "hmm? Loners huh? well at least they seem to be okay" he told him. He looked at him "what do you think? Could we go to question them, or maybe leave in peace? They're not really trespassing anything" he spoke up.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo, Jagar, Boo
-
He gave a small apology smile to Birdy after almost running into her and it seemed that he kind of bothered the play too as Lupo stopped and so did the Boo. Everything happened so fast that he didn't even notice that Lupo was being tagged before he did a little suspicious move toward Birdy, he knew that he could be next as he was still close to the female pup. Though he did try to move away from Birdy...

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: open (by herself, left the pack, at the woods somewhere)
-
She walked forward not really even knowing which were she could go, as she didn't really find the difference between the other wolves' scents. Though she keeps going forward, hopefully finding the hunters who called about their catches, but she did find something else a dead weasel near the trees 'is this the prey they called about? but where is everyone?' she thought herself, watching the harmless-looking prey.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily (Zane, Sirius)
-
She gave her a smile, but then looked up to the cliff to see a brown wolf looking down at them "hmm hard to say, but pretty likely he is one of them" she responded to the she-wolf. She sniffed the air, but could not get any scent from the wolf "I can't get his scent to have a clue where he belongs to" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:56 am

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf smiled as she nuzzled him. “Well, now they know, or most do anyway. I’m sure they’ll end up telling the wolves that aren’t in camp right now.” She’d heard the earlier howl of Aqua. “It seems they caught some prey, but some of us should eat the prey that’s still in camp.”

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male smiled a bit as he finished. "Ah, that was good, but I think I need a drink now; what about you, Theo?"

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes drank her fill. She finally began to feel hungry, so she started back.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/pack

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one said "We're here."

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She saw her struggling, and wanted to ask if she needed help but then didn't ask. She didn't think the other she wolf would appreciate that...but didn't actually know. She saw her manage to lift it, and smiled as they walked.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf felt a little sick too, after that weird taste. "Maybe...we should get a drink or lie down," he said.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf nodded. She smiled as she walked over, and ripped off some and gave it to him.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male walked until he saw the camp. The black snout, eared and nosed male said "We're finally back."

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo, pups

The brown eyed brown pup jumped at Ash instead of running. She either thought this was a strategy, or forgot about the game.

(Wants this to be a lion king type moment)

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy, pups

The golden eyed brown pup trotted over to Boo and Jagar. "Looks like we've been forgotten...want us to show you around camp, Boo?"

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Askara and Faustus

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes blinked a bit. He nodded as he said "Well, I think that's the position shell give me. Well see what Askara says though."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Shiranui and Jeena, Jagar

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and smiled. The pink nosed pup said "S--Sure, if you two like."

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup was a little tired after this ordeal.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, found himself yawning as well. He huffed a bit...then sighed and shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:31 am

Isla looks up at the male, “so, what do you want to do now?” She asks.

Theodore nods, “I am a bit thirsty” he replies.

Mei lays down inside the den, curling her tail over her pups.

Alois nods and lays down.

Sensation nods

Skylar takes the piece. “ Thank you, love” he says taking a bite.

Justice follows the two.

Jagar stays a bit away.

Khione shivers still.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:25 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Vixen(Tamar), Lark
He stared at Lark and the loner, "If that is what you wish then okay. You may stay with Lark, however, you step out of line you will be kicked from the pack. Lark, you understand that, since your snuggled up to them. They will be in your care." He honestly hadn't known Lark was close to a loner, then again he supposed it was possible to others to be close to the loner they knew about.

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Jynx
Grey smirked, "Then I have to beat you this time in our spar if you beat me every time the others might question my strength." They padded towards an open area, "No sneak attack now..." His tail wagging slightly.

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Dawn
She noticed a second one and got a bit nervous, "Guess it's best to just ask. HEY!!! YOUR TWO!" Zane was a bit surprised when one of the wolves shouted up at them. He moved towards the edge, "Yes?" "Are you guys from the pack in this area?" Zane glanced at Sirus, as Lily waited for them to respond.

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Sirius, Mentioning(Lily)
"Well she seems a bit odd, don't most loners want to stay away from the pack?" It made him wonder, "Should we see what she wants?"

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Shiranui, Boo
"Well, I know Rima loves those pups as if they were her own, she also hopes that they will have two parents. Ones that can be more focused on each pup. Rather than her spread affection. She often worries that she won't be able to raise the little ones with the attention they fully deserve." She shook her head at the thought, "Though she is often a cheerful female she does have her worries like the rest of us. I can't say though that her worry is true since she has a lot of love to give."

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Astral
"Do you want front or flank?" He asked giving her the option, to take lead or follow. Since neither of them was the lead hunter, it was his way of showing his trust in her to lead or follow. Plus, he didn't want to come off as some pushy male trying to show how 'great' he was.

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Aqua
They got a decent way before Rima stopped panting, her ears pressed against her head, "I...really wanted...to get this back...to camp..." She said through pants, "It's so heavy..."

Matix - 41/2yrs - Apprentice Healer - Item Location: Uriel
Matrix hummed as she headed for where the howl had come from, it also wasn't like she couldn't locate Uriel. He was likely still by the prey. Closing her eyes she let her power guide her and then stopped as soon as she smelled blood. Her mouth drooled at the intense smell. She smiled, "This smells great!" She said as her eyes landed on Uriel. "Have you already eaten?"

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Thunder hadn't really been tired, but once they settled back into the den the adrenaline that had been in him vanished.

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
Yuki curled up close to her mother, "I really do hope the cold will go away..." She muttered before falling into a light sleep.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyfaII » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:37 am

arika | she/they | 6 yrs | fighter | empathy | tags: Hakurie | PASSIVE

Watching Hakurie leave, Arika stuffed her paw into her mouth, stifling her sobs. She closed her streaming eyes and buried her head under a tangle of limbs and tail, trying to think of anything except Hakurie's bewildered expression.

vixen | she/they | 2 yrs | loner | fox shifting | tags: Lark, Grey,

Vixen blushed furiously at the words "snuggled up to them". They opened their mouth to spit a angry retort, then thought better of it, and dipped their head in acknowlegment.

(Vixen doesn't really respect Val)
(If RPing as a pack wolf, Vixen told the pack their name is Tamar)

juden | he/neo | 4 yrs | scout | plant manipulation | tags: stormy, alaska

Juden narrowed his eyes, observing Alaska's expression. She made a small noise, a little retch. He waited for a moment, seeing if Alaska would admit anything.

Asa | he/they/it | 1.5 yrs | scout | cell healing | tags: Lilian

"Boar meat sounds great, and so does rest." Asa made an effort to smile. "Thank you." It ducked into their den.

(it's alr lol)
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|

skyfall ★ she / he ★ ©
    luv y'all <3
skyfaII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:45 am

Isla looks up at the male, “so, what do you want to do now?” She asks.

Theodore nods, “I am a bit thirsty” he replies.

Mei lays down inside the den, curling her tail over her pups.

Alois nods and lays down.

Sensation nods

Lark jerked up again, “n-no, I’m not”, she says blushing. Ok” she says nodding.

Astral focuses, “I’ll take flank” she decides and falls into position.

Jynx chuckles, “maybe it’s because I’m just stronger than you” she teases. She follows him to the open clearing, “don’t be too sure about that” she says smirking.

Skylar takes the piece. “ Thank you, love” he says taking a bite.

Justice follows the two.

Jagar stays a bit away.

Khione shivers still.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:07 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Vixen(Tamar), Lark
He chuckled slightly at how both of them reacted, "Then the two of your take care. From that howl, a bit ago which means Uriel and the other hunters have gotten fresh prey. If any of you are hungry that is, if not then just take it easy. Lark, you can show Tamar around. Just keep an eye on them, I don't need a loner causing problems." He glanced over to where his mate had been.

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Jynx
Grey chuckled, "Or I just let you beat me, there is no way you're stronger than me. I wouldn't live it down..." he mumbled that last part. He turned facing her, "Ready when you are."

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Astral
He nodded, watching the deer as it moved, it had no idea that death was watching it. "It right back leg is a weak point, I'm going to go straight for the throat. If you target it's good to back leg, it won't be able to run well." He moved forward, staying well hidden.

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Thunder hadn't really been tired, but once they settled back into the den the adrenaline that had been in him vanished.

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
Yuki curled up close to her mother, "I really do hope the cold will go away..." She muttered before falling into a light sleep.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me