The Pack Of Echoing Caves(Searching!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves(Searching!)

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:47 am

cedarfrogs wrote:Name: Dawn
Species: winged fennec fox
Appearance: A moon grey fox with a lighter underbelly. She is covered in white speckles. Her eyes are the colour of dark ash.
Personality: A kind, gentle soul. Dawn is patient with her students, and softly corrects them when they are in error.
Special Abilities (if any): affinity for general magic. She's got a little bit of everything, although her magic isn't particularly strong ude to her being a jack of all trades. She prefers air, and nature magic in particular though.
BackStory(Optional): Dawn always loved nature. She much preferred berries over meat, though she doesn't mind indulging every now and then in a bit of prey. Dawn loves the feeling of wind running through her fur. When she isn't focused on her teaching and studies, she is tending her garden, or running as fast as she possibly can to feel the exhilaration of the wind rushing through her grey fur.
Other: Her wings grew in once magic began manifesting in the world. Dawn thinks that this is where the majority of her magic powers went, and that she may have been a more powerful magic user if she hadn't sprouted wings. Dawn doesn't mind the current strength of her powers though.
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=367260002

Accepted i'll add them to the alliance tonight!
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothrave » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:21 am

just a quick reminder, I'm not seeing Dawn on the alliance info n.n;;
mothrave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:23 am

cedarfrogs wrote:just a quick reminder, I'm not seeing Dawn on the alliance info n.n;;

I haven't updated the allaince yet though you are free to begin roleplaying at any point in time!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:16 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Gingitsune or Sune- m- 4 y- fox- entrance guard- fog creation- crush: Cora- Tags: Cora and Nora a moment
Darker ambery eyes glanced about. The gray fox smiled when Cora offered him a big smile and a farewell, his heart beat speeding up a bit. He shook his head at himself. He then focused on once again watching the entrance, guarding it.

Jessie- f- 28 moons- wolf Retriever Shepherd and probably other breeds- huntress- empathy (feeling what others feel)- demiromantic pansexual- attracted to Relic in one way or another- mate: open- would like pups one day, adopted or otherwise- Tags: Relic
The curly or wavy furred ginger canine sighed. The white and brown marked one nodded to him anyway, and flicked her tail. She perked up as he said she should join him for a hunt. "I...yeah, I'm open anytime, whenever you want; do you...have a certain day you'd want to go?" she asked.

Kainu- m- 10 months- dingo dog- magic trainee- ice he can't control...- homosexual- Tags
The kind and caring but stubborn one that didn't always listen yawned. The white one had pink ear insides and pink areas to his body. The pinkish nose moved a bit, ears going back. The pretty little slender one let ambery and brown eyes glance about.

Jessel (likes to be called little rose or Star)- f- five months/moons- roe deer- young- rose growth- crush: Spirit- way too young- way too young- has/had parents and other siblings (some older and some younger)- Tags: Spirit
The cute little reddish fawn could have said it depended on what game. She liked to play, though, so instead she nodded. She said "Sure, I'll play with you. Um...what kind of game is it?" she couldn't help asking, wondering if he'd decided a game already.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:11 pm

Name: Wish/Started as Snow
Species: Cat
Appearance: A long furred white kitten with blue eyes (will get bigger as it goes)
Personality: Kind, wise for her age, excited
Special Abilities (if any): Has an amazing power to heal and soothe
Backstory: Starting as a normal housecat, Wish was a normal, fun-loving kitten, enjoying her humans company. One day, she woke up to a fire. She had never seen one. Her human parents attempted to bring her to safety, but Wish was nowhere to be found. She got serious burns. Her humans had to leave her, as it was too dangerous. She managed to escape, but her human parents never found her. Wish was not healing well. Suddenly, Wish was covered by a glow of Moonlight. Her burns began to heal. Later, she discovered the power to heal was given to her. She gave herself the name Wish due to this. She went into the forest, looking for food.

Later, Wish was found by the group, and assumed the role of healer apprentice.

Other: Nothing else
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:56 pm

~Forum~
Name: Basil
Species: fox
Appearance: An orange fox with white, brown, and green patterns
Personality: a very smart fox, she can sometimes come off as aloof, but she’s very supportive and takes pride in her students
Special Abilities (if any): she can grow plants at will
BackStory(Optional): Basil was born to two loving parents, but was taken away to be experimented on. She learned to love learning because it was the only think she had control of when she was being experimented on. Because she was determined to learn about what the scientists were doing to her, she figured out how to control her powers very quickly. When she escaped, she never saw her parents again.
Other: Basil grows herbs for the healers, and is always getting caught up in a new passion project. She’s constantly in the pursuit of knowledge, and she gets very excited about teaching.

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:43 am

honeysageandmagic wrote:~Forum~
Personality: a very smart fox, she can sometimes come off as aloof, but she’s very supportive and takes pride in her students
BackStory(Optional): Basil was born to two loving parents, but was taken away to be experimented on. She learned to love learning because it was the only think she had control of when she was being experimented on. Because she was determined to learn about what the scientists were doing to her, she figured out how to control her powers very quickly. When she escaped, she never saw her parents again.
Other: Basil grows herbs for the healers, and is always getting caught up in a new passion project. She’s constantly in the pursuit of knowledge, and she gets very excited about teaching.

Accepted!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:48 am

MurderousMushroom wrote:

Accepted!

Did i do it wrong?
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:30 am

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:
MurderousMushroom wrote:

Accepted!

Did i do it wrong?

You've been accepted as well! Sorry i didn't see it!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:29 am

Oh okay

Thanks!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me