The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Clan Of Villains{Open and Accepting!)

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:07 am

Beepaw- She-cat- Apprentice

"Hello there, Venomlily!" *Beepaw purred, her stubbed tail was flipped into the air, she was a bounding ball of fur as she snuggled up close to her* "When are we going training?"

starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:14 am

Name: Pumpkinstrike
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her(MAB)
Crush(Optional): N/A
Powers(Optional): Unknown
1 Line Appearance: A fluffy orange and brown tabby chimera with heterochromia.
Personality: Pumpkin is a Quiet, and Kind she-cat whom is often Reserved and secretive. She's generally very friendly and willing to help.
Backstory(optional): Pumpkin was born outside the clan often wandering Nettleclans borders. Eventually she met Vine who was deputy at the time and they 'fell in love' Pumpkin being love struck and sweet did her best to make Vine love her in return. Vine being the manipulative she-cat she was found use in taking Pumpkin as a mate though her motives are still unclear to this day. Vine eventually gave birth to 3 beautiful kits Havockit, MimicKit, and Starlingkit. Pumpkin loved her and Vines kits with all her heart, though her relationship with Vine fell apart as soon as she joined the clan finding out Vine had been mated to the leader long before she had Pumpkin. Deciding to stay in the clan she kept a low profile until Starlingkit, and Mimickit went missing causing the she-cat to wail out for her missing kits. Vine keeps her ties to Pumpkin minimum just as Pumpkin does the same only speaking when absolutely necessary.
Other(Optional):
Attachments
user15331_pic32024_1660915872 (1).png
user15331_pic32024_1660915872 (1).png (79.64 KiB) Viewed 37 times
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HannahAnn » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:47 am

Name: MistStrike
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
Powers(Optional): Feelings that lead to success in whatever her goal might be.
(Power of Success is what she calls it)
1 Line Appearance: bluish gray medium-length fur with silver tips and large green eyes.

Personality:

Cold and indifferent to anyone who she doesn't consider as hers. She is fast and brutal, not afraid to strike when your back is turned. Using her every advantage to her benefit, no matter what it takes. With her ambushing tactics she is a fearsome enemy. But if you are one of hers, she is the perfect mother/sister/aunt/friend you could ask for. Kind, protected, understanding, anything you need she can be. Don't get on her bad side because she will use her Power of Success to destroy you without a guilty conscience.

Backstory(optional):

One day, at a young age, MistStrike went to sleep with her mother (a black short haired cat) and 5 siblings in a tree hollow, but when she woke her mother was no were to be seen. Thinking she got up early and went out, MistStrike waited for her to come back or for her siblings to wake. Time passed and one by one her siblings woke but mother hadn’t come back yet, she never took this long before. A lot of time passed, everyone was hungry, so they started calling for her, but she never came. After a while, they all fell asleep hoping she would be there when they woke up. But for an unknown reason her mother never came back. She abandoned her litter of 6 without warning.

More time passed in fear and hunger. Then one by one MistStrike’s siblings started to get sick. Then they stopped moving, then they stopped making noise, and then they just stopped. It was just so quiet with her and her youngest brother a black short haired like their mother but with green eyes. He was so small compared to her, she could just pick him up and carry him in her jaws with ease. She knew they had to get out, so she grabbed him and climbed out of the tree. For the first time in their life, they saw the stars. As they stared memorized at the site her brother said how they looked like their mothers eyes. She needed to figure out how to get down from the tree now, and like magic she knew the right way down. She knew that if she stepped on this branch they would fall and if they stepped on another it was safe. Her brother asked how she was doing it but she couldn't tell him, she just knew. As they reached the ground she set him down, and got this feeling that something was terribly wrong. It told her to jump to the left, and without thinking she did, without her brother. The next thing she knew she was covered in blood. She could hear her brothers cry in the distance. She ran and ran until night became day and still ran to catch up to whatever took her brother. Tragically she fell over some roots, tumbling down a hole and hitting her head knocking herself out. She woke later that day all alone.

It's been 19 moons since that day. She learned to live on her own, and got the reputation of blending into the mist, and striking first. Eventually they started calling her MistStrike and it became her name. She was later recruited to Nettle Clan by one of its members in hopes to find out what happened to her brother and mother, that to this day she doesn't know.

Other(optional):

MistStrike and her family have this weird trait that is genetic. For some odd reason it is impossible for them to sleep at night. Even if injured or unconscious they will automatically wake up right after sundown but will fall back to sleep right after sunrise. The closest they can get to sleeping is a meditative trance but this only rest the body not the mind. This also comes with the trait of having night vision and they need a lot less sleep than an ordinary cat.

MistStrike doesn't really consider her name to be MistStrike. As stated in her backstory the other cats (her enemies) named her this. She thinks of it more like a title than a name. This is because to her knowledge her mother never named any of her kits there for she has no name. Logically she knows that other’s need a name to know her by, so she answers it, as one would call Vine'Star Leader instead of her name. She also knows that a cat can rename them-self anytime they want, but to her family is important and her family never gave her a name. You will rarely, if ever, see MistStrike referring to herself as MistStrike usually using she, her, me or I in place of her name. She keeps this all secret from everyone else so no one (maybe not the mind reading cat) knows of her true feelings on this matter.
Last edited by HannahAnn on Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HannahAnn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:52 am

HannahAnn wrote:Name: MistStrike
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
Powers(Optional): Feelings that lead to success in whatever her goal might be.
1 Line Appearance: bluish gray medium-length fur with silver tips and large green eyes.

Personality:

Cold and indifferent to anyone who she doesn't consider as hers. She is fast and brutal, not afraid to strike when your back is tuned. Using her every advantage to her benefit, no matter what it takes. But if you are one of hers she is the perfect mother/sister/aunt/friend you could ask for. Kind, protected, understanding, anything you need she can be. Don't get on her bad side because she will use her power to destroy you with no guilt on her conscience.

Backstory(optional):

One day, at a young age, MistStrike went to sleep with her mother (a black short haired cat) and 5 siblings in a tree hollow, but when she woke her mother was no were to be seen. Thinking she got up early and went out, MistStrike waited for her to come back or for her siblings to wake. Time passed and one by one her siblings woke but mother hadn’t come back yet, she never took this long before. A lot of time passed, everyone was hungry, so they started calling for her, but she never came. After a while, they all fell asleep hoping she would be there when they woke up. But for an unknown reason her mother never came back. She abandoned her litter of 6 without warning.

More time passed in fear and hunger. Then one by one MistStrike’s siblings started to get sick. Then they stopped moving, then they stopped making noise, and then they just stopped. It was just so quiet with her and her youngest brother a black short haired like their mother but with green eyes. He was so small compared to her, she could just pick him up and carry him in her jaws with ease. She knew they had to get out, so she grabbed him and climbed out of the tree. For the first time in their life, they saw the stars. As they stared memorized at the site her brother said how they looked like their mothers eyes. She needed to figure out how to get down from the tree now, and like magic she knew the right way down. She knew that if she stepped on this one branch they would fall and if they stepped on another it was safe. Her brother asked how she was doing it but she couldn't tell him, she just knew. As they reached the ground she set him down, and got this feeling that something was terribly wrong. It told her to jump to the left, and without thinking she did, without her brother. The next thing she knew she was covered in blood. She could hear her brothers cry in the distance. She ran and ran to catch up to whatever took her brother but fell down and hit her head knocking herself out. She woke in the morning all alone.

It's been 19 moons since that day. She learned to live on her own, and got the reputation of blending into the mist, and striking first. Eventually they started calling her MistStrike and it became her name. She was later recruited to Nettle Clan by one of its members in hopes to find out what happened to her brother, that to this day she doesn't know.

Ahh I love her accepted!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:26 am

Melodyshadow // 50 moons // female // medicine cat // crush: none // tags: Fallenrains, Bitterpaw, kits
    She's in the medicine cat den, organizing and stocking herbs. The dark gray she-cat glances outside to see Fallenrains speaking with the kits and Bitterpaw playing with the warriors. Luckily, Fallenrains seems to be in charge of the apprentice. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head, turning back to her task. Soon enough, there's a crowd in the den, and she lets out a hiss. "Give me some space! There's not enough room in this den for all of us. If you're not a healer and you're not sick, then get out." Melodyshadow snaps.

Ebonysong // 33 moons // male // warrior // crush: Venomlily // tags: open
    He's sitting in the clearing, waiting to see if there is going to be a hunting patrol. If not, he'll set out by himself. But for now, his gaze lingers on Venomlily as she pads by, seemingly not noticing him. And how can he bring himself to speak to her?

Peachwhisper // 24 moons // female // warrior // crush: Fallenrains // tags: open
    She emerges from the warriors' den, late to waking up and feeling embarrassed for it. Her eyes scan the clearing and immediately land on Fallenrains. Her heart soars, especially when she sees him speaking so softly and intently to the kits. There's something different about him, she thinks to herself and shakes her head. From his mind, she can hear annoyed thoughts about the location of Bitterpaw, in which her thoughts are a racing, jumbled mess. At the same time, Peachwhisper can hear the thoughts of Vinestar, giving a warning to Fallenrains that he shouldn't hurt her kit. It's a little overwhelming, to take it in all at once. She inhales and exhales softly.

Brokenpaw // 9 moons // male // apprentice // crush: open // tags: open
    He glances around the clearing, searching for his mentor, Mushroomclaw. But the young warrior is nowhere to be seen, or at least, Brokenpaw can't find him. He continues to look, his dark eyes trying to find the familiar mushroom-pelted tom. Mushroomclaw must be good at hiding. The apprentice is starting to feel a little upset -- he wants to battle train and practice his fighting moves again!

Ghostkit // 3 moons // female // kit // crush: open // tags: open
    She watches the other kits gathering around Fallenrains, a little glare on her face. Ghostkit always felt left out... but she's never exactly been very nice to the other kits, either. She tends to pick fights and boss them around with claws unsheathed. It's no wonder they don't like her very much. Frustrated, she extends her claws out and strikes at the ground.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Clan Of Villains{New & Searching for new members}

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:30 am

ScarredPelt
36 moons/ Warrior/ Male/ tags:open
ScarredPelt stalked from the shadows from under a birch tree. He made his way to the prey pile, grabbed a rabbit, and slinked back towards the way he came from.

JaggedFang
20 moons/ Deputy/ Male/ tags: RoseThorn
JaggedFang smiles, “that’s good” he comments. “Is there anything you want from me? Is there a reason you want to speak to me?” He asks.

VenomLily
26 moons/ Warrior/ Female/ tags: Beepaw
VenomLily smiled as her apprentice approached her instead. “Morning Beepaw” she greets the apprentice. “Soon, patience my friend. Did you eat yet?” She says. “We can’t go out if your stomach is empty” she says.

LostKit
4 moons/ Kit/ Male/ tags: Bitterpaw, Fallenrains
LostKit felt himself being lifted up by the scruff. He hung there limp as he couldn’t move. “I don’t know, I think I was fine before I tripped” he says when asked about his dizziness. He felt himself being placed down after a few minutes. He blinked, “uh, I was fine until I tripped, now I’m dizzy. And I don’t feel so well…” he says. He blinks, trying to get the world to stop spinning.

HornetStrike
43 moons/ Warrior/ Female/ tags: open
HornetStrike sat in camp, under the shade of a tree.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:52 am

Vine'Star
Female/Leader/29 moons/None/EbonySong, RoseThorn
The leader stood from her spot ignoring the commotion going on in the medicine den. Giving the camp one last good scan she let her ominous green gaze linger on EbonySong before going towards RoseThorn as she attempted to flirt with her deputy. Finally the she-cat cleared her throat before calling out for EbonySong and RoseThorn to join her where she stood at the base of the hollowed out tree where meetings were usually held.

HavocKit
Non-Binary/kit/4/To Young/Free
The fluffy kit was trotting around camp as if they owned the place green eyes scanning their surroundings before they seemed to step into the shadows and vinish before appearing in another part of camp.

MushroomClaw
Male/Warrior/17/None/Brokenpaw
The fluffy black tom finished grooming his pelt stepping out of the shadows as he lazily made his way to his apprentice amber eyes dull with boredom.

PumpkinStrike
Female/warrior/25/Crush: Open/Free
The chimera warrior sat in a far corner of camp silently watching Havockit from afar his heart swelling with pride as she noticed the kits control over their abilities.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:32 am

I’m thinking of adding an elder who can be the ‘grandparent’ or sorts of the clan, just treats everyone like a child lol

Would anyone be interested in this dynamic?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HannahAnn » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:01 am

MistStrike
Female / Warrior / 19+ / None / FallenRains
She made her final lap of the border just as she heard the others start to move around. She was on border patrol last night. It was a quiet night, nothing unusual happened, just a mouse that she caught for the prey pile. Looking at it now, it's too small to feed everyone. Maybe she could go catch something. Hmm not a rabbit, none are close enough, a bird? Nah, too active in the morning, and mice are all in their dens by now. Ha there's a raccoon not too far away, it's big and can feed the clan for a while. She should really bring someone else with her but she doesn't really trust anyone to have her back. So alone she goes, it's not the killing she needs help with, not with her Power of Success, but with transporting it back to the clan. That will take a little bit of finessing on her part to get it there. Her Power of Success said to make it chase her then kill it closer to the clan, so that is what she does. She gets it just before reaching the clan and kills it and eats her fill before bringing it to the prey pile to feed the others. Hopefully FallenRains will eat something because she knows that he hasn't eaten in a few days and is starting to worry her. Pleasing her pray down she leaves to get some sleep in the Warrior den.
HannahAnn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:10 am

Yes Furrydogs12 I would be interested! A nice twist!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me