The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: Camp | tags: Blaze

"Don't be sorry, Blaze. I feel bad for you, you lost someone important." He spoke softly, trying his best to make the other feel better; he wasn't the best at comforting others. "Um, I'm here for you if you need it." He said a bit awkwardly. His ears twitched slightly as he sat in the dirt.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:49 pm

B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Speaking with Ghost in camp | Hunter | Bisexual

Blaze shook his head "no, it is I who is sorry. " he looked away for a moment - briefly closing his green eyes. "I know better than to let my issues come out " he replied with a soft smile. He scolded himself in his head for even blurting about it. "Thank you though - I do appreciate your kindness". Blaze rose to his paws and eyed the wolf in front of him "you mentioned earlier needing herbs, if you'd like to escape the boredom of camp I would be happy to carry some for you" he flicked his tail "saves you a trip"

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:59 pm

Ghost's ears perked at the sentence, he had never really left camp with anyone else. "That would be amazing." He smiled again, it hadn't smiled this much in ages. He wagged his tail in excitement and did a few circles around in the dirt; he then sat down. "Err sorry about that." He spoke slightly embarrassed by his child-like behavior.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:09 pm

B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Speaking with Ghost in camp | Hunter | Bisexual

Blaze smiled "it's quite alright - I haven't seen a true moment of excitement in quite some time" He couldn't help but wag his tail softly. For the first time in seemingly forever. He truly didn't mind spending time with Ghost, he was different than the other wolves. Actually understood silence and space. Which Blaze appreciated. He thought to himself - is this what having a friend is like? "I'm happy to help"

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:47 pm

"Alright well shall we?" he questioned starting to walk out of the camp, guessing the other would follow him. "Oh an we only need thyme and dock leaves, I checked earlier." he said to the wolf behind me as he slowly sped up, he was a bit to excited to finally have someone else come with him rather than a lone raven following to see if he might just die on the way.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:53 pm

B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Herb Hunting with Ghost | Hunter | Bisexual

Blaze shook his fur out before following Ghost out of camp, he made sure to stay a ways behind him. As Blaze didn't know how he was with personal space. "Thyme is the bitter tasting one?' He asked after hearing Ghost mention the herbs needed. He was curious about the world of medics, they were more peaceful - at least that's what he figured since they weren't assigned to hunt or fight. A swish of his tail and Blaze sped up to keep up with Ghost. "Follow - up question" he paused before continuing to ensure he wasn't being annoying - gosh he was getting on his own nerves. "What do they look like?"

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:40 pm

Birch
3 Years Old | Female | Crafter | ValleyPack | Tags: open / Encouraged| Location: Camp

Birch made her way back to camp.
She walked back to her den, specifically to the Bat flower she had planted earlier. Birch went around the area, collecting rocks and pebbles and placing them around the flowerbed.
She tended to the flower for a while, then laid down under the shade of a nearby tree.
Birch hummed softly to herself as she admired her surroundings.

Frost
Swamppack | Hunter | Male | Location: Camp; Den| Mentions: Open / Encouraged

Frost watched as his pack mates interacted, he thought about going to talk to any of them, but decided against it for now. “They’re probably busy.” The brute thought. He pondered going on another hunt, specifically for smaller prey. Frost rose to his paws, stretching his legs.
Last edited by Grim_Spirit_Wolf on Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:43 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: near the forest (Herb Hunting) | tags: Blaze

"Yup thymes the bitter one!" He said continuing to walk towards the forest, it was one of the best places to find dock leaves. "Thyme has a long stem and smaller leaves that look similar to clovers, you've probably seen them before; they also have a strong scent so look for that and then their always bunched together. Dock leaves are shorter with large, wide leaves; they are good for soothing various types of pain, you will normally find them in a small huddle together." The large wolf continued rambling about the herbs and their various, surprisingly not worried if he was annoying the wolf not far behind him.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:57 pm

B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Herb Hunting with Ghost | Hunter | Bisexual

Blaze listened intently to Ghost talking about the herbs, he had never seen him this excited before - yet he also hardly talked to anyone so how would he know. He nodded "I think I have seen those. Good to know" he mentioned with a soft tail wag. Ghost was so far the only canine to offer Blaze any genuine conversation that didn't make his ears bleed. He wanted to make this friendship an actual friendship. Hearing Ghost mention Thyme had a very distinct smell Blaze lowered his head and gave the ground a sniff. A strong - almost familiar scent filled his nostrils. He walked towards it and uncovered a small patch of Thyme "here's some" he barked. His tail wagging quickly - was he actually ... excited?

R I V E R

Single | She / Her | The Stream | Huntress

The cold water of the stream rushed over River's paws. The fae smiled contently, her favorite place on earth was probably this stream - however she hadn't explored much. She was always a creature of habit , that's why she and her brother separated - they had different visions. River sighed - saddened. She missed her family but hated him all at the same time. River growled at her self "Cut it out bird brain" she snapped prompting her to escape her own mind. Ruining her enjoyment she rose to her paws and left the stream. She shook her paws off to dry as she padded back towards camp.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: near the forest (Herb Hunting) | tags: Blaze

"Really?!" Ghost said as he trotted over towards the other. "Nice find! It's a good amount too." He smiled at the wolf beside him as he quickly motioning for him to scoop up a mouth full of it, he then continued to look for any dock along the path. After a short while he saw the familiar looking plant a bit ways down an unmarked path and quickly hopped towards it. He sat for a moment checking the plants features. "Finally some dock, I think we've been out for ages." He said grabbing a bit of it in his jaw, semi-excitedly walking over to the dark wolf near the path they were on before. "Hey, I know we have all of the herbs and stuff but I know a nice place very close to here, it's nice to escape the pack." He smiled, trying to show some care for the other wolf.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me