Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Kvothe//Alpha//Blessed by Aphrodite//Tags: Saera
    "Great." Kvothe said, smiling at the three. Having the hunting party organized eased some of his anxiety about the pack's current lack of food. He opened his mouth to speak more, but paused when he saw movement at the camp's entrance. A familiar black wolf entered camp. It was Saera, the pack's healer, and she was looking straight at him. He frowned as he watched her walk to her den. Though he wanted to be hopeful, a feeling of dread rose in him. He knew that she must have come back after a night of attempting to speak to the gods, something that has been proven difficult as of late. Ever since the monsters have been making frequent appearances on their territory, the gods who once offered plentiful visions were now silent. They were lucky to get anything these days, even if it was small. As much as he wanted to hear something from the gods, he was worried that what they have to say may not be pleasant.

"Please excuse me." He said, looking back to the hunting party. "Good luck on your hunt, all of you." With that, he turned away from them and trotted over to Saera's den. He slowed once he neared the entrance, peering inside. "Saera?" He lowered his voice as he stepped inside. He tried to keep his expression neutral, but he couldn't hide the slight worry in his voice. "Have you heard anything from the gods...?"
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:30 pm

[If Rae is alright with that]

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe, Mira, Kass

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She smiled at the two females, then looked to Kvothe once more. "We'll go ask him now," she said, then nodded as he excused himself. "Come on," she said to the others, not moving until they did.

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/Rese, Kayauk

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male nodded to the three pups. "The lake sounds fine, but ill leave it up to them to decide if that's where they want to go."

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green eyes. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they nodded to the others. "I'm...fine with that," they said with a small nod, then wagged just a bit.

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. S/he smiled at their soon to be friend, or so they hoped. S/he said "I'm fine with that!" and giggled a bit as s/he nodded. S/he smiled at Lo, then said "We could...play in the water?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:37 pm

Rese
9y | Female | Elder | Blessed by Hermes
Tags: Open | Location: forest

Quickly trotting out of camp, smiling as she allowed herself to really stretch out her muscles. It had been a while since she'd been outside of camp alone, but that was fine. The pack's warriors kept things rather calm around here, and she felt safe for the most part. Even if she did end up running into trouble she could outrun almost anything. So with moss balls in hand, the old fae darted to her personal disposal sight and dumped the first two old moss balls, before turning to head back to camp. Though she decided to take the more scenic route and go at a slower pace, hoping to relax for a little bit before returning to camp.

Kayauk
3m | Male | Pup | Blessed by None yet
Tags: Livius, Lo, & Lukka | Location: Camp

Kayauk nodded, with a grin. "Great! Let's go! Daylight's a-wasting!" He tipped, his tail wagging excitably, as he started to head toward the entrance of the packs camp. Happily hopping and leaping from place to place, Kayauk, glanced back at his companions "The water sounds fun, we might even find something cool, like a shiny stone, or a bear claw!" Like any young pup, Kayauk liked to collect things. As it was this male liked to collect claws, bear claws, cougar claws, badger claws, fox claws, harpy claws, any kind of claws. He insisted that one day he'd make a really cool necklace or bracelet out of them. So far he only had a few wolf claws, a fox clan, and a badger claw.

Vata
3y | Female | Warrior | Blessed by Hades
Tags: Sylvia, Goros | Location: meadow

Vata darted in and out from the largest harpies sphere of influence, where its talons could lash out and graze her skin. Though she would be able to lash out with her teeth as well, distracting the beast. As far as she knew, this may have gone on for a while as she didn't want to risk taking this one on alone and so waited for her brother and Sylvia to be done with the other. At her brother's call, she paused, then gave a feral grin. "Za ha renar farauk." She muttered, tail lashing with excitement. There was a tug at her gut and has much as it pained her to say it, there was some literal pain. A lot of pain. Reanimating dead monsters was always a lot more difficult, and stressful for her, both physically and mentally. If the death was violent - like it mostly was in the world of predator and prey - then she often felt the aftershocks or remnants of their death.

Vata cannot explain the annoyance that comes with know millions of different ways to die. Infection, a broken neck, falling, blood loss, none of it was pretty. Which is why she preferred to reanimate creatures that died naturally. Via old age, or minor sickness. That being said, she also wanted to make it out of his fight alive. So she found using a harpy acceptable.

Goros
3y | Male | Warrior | Blessed by Apollo
Tags: Sylvia & Vata | Location: meadow

Turning his gaze to Sylvia he huffed and darted over to the female. Leaving the largest to his sister, Goros snarled and snapped his jaws around the scaled leg of the creature, holding it still. Giving the leg a few harsh jerks, Goros that he would be able to put enough power into his pulls that accompanied with Sylvia's grip, that they'ed be able to break its neck. It at the least would hopefully stop struggling so much, and not do much more damage to his pack-mate. His gaze flickered to his fighting sister before his gaze flickered to the dead harpy he'd killed. Around the leg in his jaw, he called," Rauras, ira ha uka au kauzzan."

(Rauras, ira ha uka au kauzzan - Sister, use the one I killed.
Za ha renar farauk. - Let the games begin.)
(I'm fine with it.)
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:14 pm

[XD kay]

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe, Mira, Kass

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She smiled at the two females, then looked to Kvothe once more. "We'll go ask him now," she said, then nodded as he excused himself. "Come on," she said to the others, not moving until they did.

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/Rese, Kayauk

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male nodded to the three pups. "The lake it is,” he said, and began to walk.

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green eyes. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they nodded to the others. "I'm sure we will find cool stuff.”

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. S/he smiled at their soon to be friend, or so they hoped. S/he said "We will, we will find cool stuff!” S/he then ran to stay by their dads side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:18 pm

Mira/female/open
She nods. “Let’s go” she says. She waits for them and pads off to find Zagreus. She twitches an ear while waiting.

Cyrus/male/open
Cyrus sighed, he was bored. He decided to go to the lake for a drink. He got up and padded over to the lake. The water was clear, perfect for drinking. He put his muzzle into the water and lapped up some. It was refreshing and quenched his thirst.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:27 am

Sylvia//Hunter//Unblessed//Tags: Vata, Goros
    Sylvia was so focused on the harpy that she didn't notice Goros approaching at first. It wasn't until she felt the harpy's talons leave her leg that she spared a glance behind her. Goros was now fighting with her and he had latched onto one of the harpy's legs. Though the harpy continued to thrash about, it's wasn't as free to move as it was before. Sylvia took this opportunity to double down and put more pressure around the harpy's throat. The taste of it's foul blood made her grimace but she continued to hold in. The harpy's struggling began to grow weaker, then finally ceased altogether.

Once she was sure that it was dead, Sylvia relaxed her jaw and lifted her head. She was breathing heavily from exertion, and the harpy's blood stained the fur around her mouth and throat. She took a step away from the harpy, wincing when she felt a jolt of pain shoot down one of her back legs. The harpy had left three deep gashes in her thigh, and Sylvia didn't think she could walk on that leg. With a small huff, she looked to Goros. "Thanks..." She said eventually, averting her gaze.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:56 am

Danea - warrior - cliffs - tag: Karter

The large warrior stopped in her track and stiffened, raising her muzzle to scent the wind just as Karter crossed the tree line. She turned to look at the other wolf, her stance relaxing when she recognized her pack mate. It was one of the hunters by the look of it. No, that wasn’t right, it was just Karter. A warrior, but a short warrior. She knew the whole height thing was deceiving, body types mattered little when blessing’s were involved, and that the small brown wolf held a greater strength then his stature would suggest. Still, the cliffs weren’t exactly a best place for a light weight, not that she had any right to judge.

She blinked at the sound of her name and moved closer to him, away from the edge were she’d been perched. His question caught her of guard and for a moment the she wolf was stuck dumb, staring at him blankly. “Looking-?” She repeated, then blinked and shook her head. Great, two seconds in and already sounding like a half wit. It was probably why she avoided her pack mates outside of sparing and patrols. Danea cleared her throat, “Just scouting for signs of monster. Sometimes the wing’d ones w’ll roost on the ledges.” She motioned over the edge with her muzzle then turned back and eyed him appraisingly. “An extra set of eyes never hurt... help if you’d like, but stick close.”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:09 pm

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She smiled at the two females, then said “Okay.”

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male nodded to the three pups. "The lake it is,” he said, and began to walk.

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green eyes. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they nodded to the others. "I'm sure we will find cool stuff.”

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. S/he smiled at their soon to be friend, or so they hoped. S/he said "We will, we will find cool stuff!” S/he then ran to stay by their dads side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishingforawonder » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:58 am

val / valentine | male | 3 years old | warrior | blessed by ares | tags; no one | location; camp

val usually arrived back at camp much earlier from his usual survey of the territory. he had never been asked specifically to start doing it routinely, he had just picked up the habit after a suspicious feeling had led him to a couple wild harpies trying to get at their prey supply back when he had first been blessed and become a warrior. after that, he started walking the lines twice a day. no one ever told him to stop, so he didn't. he quite liked it, actually. a lot of the times he would sprint the outer perimeter and walk the rest. it made him feel in shape, despite his blessing already providing such. today however, he had taken the extra time to swim in the lake, as his pelt had grown dusty and his skin cracked from long days in the sun. so as he entered camp once more, his fur had that extra static from just being shaken, and his legs still gleamed with leftover droplets.

val entered quietly through the back of the camp as he always did, slinking off to his usual corner that had a spot worn from all the times he had sat there waiting for something to prove him useful. sometimes he wondered if others actually noticed his presence, but figured it didn't matter as long as he was around when needed. besides, his spot had a nice wide view of everything, and he was able to keep updated on his pack mates rather easily. he watched Lukka, and his pups start walking out of camp. the pups were quite loud, so it was easy to hear that they were headed to the lake. he briefly pondered following, out of worry for their safety, but felt it would be offensive. so he held back... he'd perhaps start following a little ways after and check up on them shortly.
wishingforawonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S A E R A | the healer | 002.

Postby azhefa. » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:41 am

○ ○ SAERA ○ ○
4-years female blessed by apollo [healing, visions, & prophecies] the healer mother to 4 pups complicated love life

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

upon entering her den, saera shakes out her dark pelt and noses at the pile of pups curled up in the corner. her pups were old enough to wander around and the others in the pack often keep an eye on them when she's out at the sight pool. she might not like others having a chance to influence her pups, but she can't have them running around the pool while she's trying to contact the gods. the she-wolf gives her pups each a few licks to wake them up and waits for them to stir before laying down, half curled around the pile of fluff so they could nurse. she grooms her pups while they nurse and looks up when a figure appears in the den entrance.

her ears were back and lip quivering when she heard the movement of someone entering, but relaxes when it was just kvothe. she hates being interrupted while nursing her pups and had been known to lash out at those who simply walk into her den looking for herbs or advice. since it was just kvothe and she had invited him with her pointed look earlier, saera relaxes. the female nudges her pups and sits up as kvothe asks about her vision.
    "yes, i have," she tells him before turning her attention to her pups and nudging them towards the den entrance. "go play, my loves, but stay in the camp." her voice was loving yet stern as each of her fluffy pups heads out to romp around in the morning sunshine.

it was best if the little terrors weren't around to hear what she had to say, they could easily repeat it to the others and this wasn't something to be passed around by a pup's mouth. once the den was clear, saera sighs and shakes her head.
    "it's not a good one, kvothe, not good at all." the healer proceeds to tell kvothe all about her vision, about the way it was almost rushed and fuzzy, the blood splattering, and the deafening roar that still echoes in her ears. she shivers as she recounts the sense of dread and impending doom had filled her when she had her vision. the gods were gone somewhere and she can't reach them anymore. saera shakes her head again, this time to clear it of the horrid sights she had seen. "something is going to happen, kvothe, something very bad and i think it will be soon." though she's not one for being scared, saera was starting to fear for the lives of her pups. if something so terrible will happen soon, her pups will be in danger.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
feeling; uneasy x location; den x mentions; others x tags; kvothe
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me