Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

cyclone [1]

Postby venti » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:29 pm

OOC: What did I miss??

CYCLONE
'I protect my Pack at any costs'
Amber - Alpha - Male - Tags: Open - Location: Camp -

He sighed then woke up. Light beams shot every which direction. He yawned carefully.
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:10 pm

[i don’t think much, but Aila has a crush on Cyclone. Want me to tag him with her, or would you rather not?]

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female yawned a bit as she looked around. The small she wolf then finally decided to step out. She twitched her ears as she looked around the camp a moment. She then headed for the prey pile, as she was kind of hungry now.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She yawned a bit, finally letting it out, then sighed. She looked back at Kai once more, and offered a small smile. He'd been dragging a bit, but now here he was, trotting up to the two of them.

Linkk- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He finally managed to get to where they were. He smiled back at the female. He dipped his head to Karter.

Okami- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, looking down at her paws a moment. The black ears twitched, and she nodded a little. She hummed as she said “Thank...thank you,” then sat down there.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier, Uciel and Kalen

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. He then looked to the healer and the trainee once more, and nodded. "Come on, Xavier, let's go get her."

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: open

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she sat down then, and shook her head.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow, Kade and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she heard him ask if anything was wrong, and she looked up. "Is one of them a warrior or an all around? Sorry, I've been distracted today and forgetful, and...I'm worried about bears and the other pack."

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cyclone (2) -> Aila

Postby venti » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:22 pm

OOC: Sure!

CYCLONE
'You didn't have to tell me'
Amber - Alpha - Tags: Aila - Location: Camp -
He passed by the she-wolf. Hey Aila!
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wrenpaw » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:27 am

Snowflake | Female | Amber Pack | Commander | Tagging: Aminta | Location: Healers Den

What was that? Snowflake snarled threateningly, whipping around.
Anyways, my paw hurts, could you help me out?
Wrenpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:09 am

OOC: @Char: Not a ton. In Amber, Navii, Kai, and Karter are leaving for a hunt and literally nothing else is happening. In Silver, Kade is gathering groups for a hunt and a patrol, Xavier and Thunder are talking with the Healers, and literally nothing else is happening, so...not a whole lot.

IC:

Kade | Captain | Silver Pack | Tagging: Silver Wolves | Location: Camp

"We're running dangerously low on prey. For today's hunt, I’ve assigned only pure Hunters to the hunting party, bears I don’t think would be a prime concern at this point in the season, so long as you stay away from their winter dens." Bears and the other Pack? It was true the bears would be waking soon from their slumber, which did pose a risk, but it was still quite early on in the season. "Would it be of ease if I sent a Tracker with you to steer you away from the bear dens?" Oh Kade knew the Amber Pack was the main concern, sneaking around, stealing, once or twice in his own career he’d seen them attack for reasons unknown to him, which made him uneasy, but Satchi was at current the only Warrior they could spare, and the black she-wolf was...not particularly known for her ability to be quiet.

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Kai, Navii | Location: Forest

They had opted to go to the valley by the mountain range. A good couple hours' travel, but it had always yielded a good catch from what Karter knew. So he started off in that direction. He himself had been to the valley only thrice, and had never gone any closer to the mountains themselves. "Any specific kinds of prey you’re lookin' for today?" He asked, slowing down so that he wasn’t just streaking ahead of his companions.

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Thunder | Location: Camp

Xavier was content to help how he could, even if he was really at a loss for what to do. So he just silently followed. The silence eased him, for he would not have known what to say anyway, especially when he did not fully understand the situation aside from the fact they needed to find Lightning. Lightning had spoken briefly with them earlier, so she still had to be around SOMEWHERE, right? Kade's groups hadn’t been split up and left yet, had they? If she was potentially sick, would Lightning have even had the heart to join up with them?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:16 am

[XD cool, okay]

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai a momen, seeming to silently communicate. She said "A deer would be nice, even a fawn. We'll probably only land rabbits or squirrels though..." she sighed.

Linkk- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He nodded to Navii after seeming to silently communicate. He listened as she said what she wanted to get. "She's probably right," he agreed with a sigh of his own, shaking his head.

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she heard that question. "I...was just kind of wandering, and found you over here. I guess there really is no one else over here," she then agreed with the fox looking female.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier, Uciel and Kalen

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to the rest of the camp. He hummed a canine sound as they walked away from the healer and trainee. They needed to find Lightning, and bring her to them. So he looked for her, until he found her and said "There she is!"

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: open

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she continued to sit there, though heard her brother.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow, Kade and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she nodded to him, then quickly said "If...you're okay with that." She then looked to Heron as he spoke up, and smiled a bit. "I think the forest is a fine place to hunt," she tried to assure the male.

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Kai, Navii | Location: Forest

"Well it is what it is, right?" Karter asked with a shrug. Be it rabbits or a deer, it was still food, it would still feed the Pack. "If by some chance we DO find a deer close by, I dunno how to hunt, but I can help herd it, help with the whole chasin' part," He offered after a moment. Oh he doubted they’d find deer so early in the season, but it was a good hope, and he may as well put the offer out there.

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Thunder, Lightning | Location: Camp

Xavier just nodded when he saw the young she-wolf up ahead. He said nothing for a long time, for how was he supposed to bring up the matter at hand, when he could barely manage to get a comfortable greeting out? However, he had promised earlier that he would be there to support the two in whatever way he could, and that was exactly what the small, black furred Trainee planned to do.

Kade | Captain | Silver Pack | Tagging: Silver Wolves | Location: Camp

"My job is to help organize these things until we have Leads or a Beta to assist, so my primary goal is the effectiveness of what we do, and that includes the feeling of safety for our Packmates," Kade pointed out, but fell silent as the Huntress turned to instead address Heron. He had no problem leaving the Hunters to discuss, and simply watched as Toby padded over to join them, nodding his agreement.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wrenpaw » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:42 pm

OOC: @sunhorse99 Mind if I jump in with Kapu?
Wrenpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:44 pm

OOC: Go for it!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:03 pm

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again.

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She nodded to him, saying "that would be very helpful," then looking forward again. She continued to walk with the two males.

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He nodded as he said "She's right. It would be very helpful for you to chase, if we find any deer. Again, well probably only find rabbits, squirrels, maybe birds, out there though."

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she heard that question. "I...was just kind of wandering, and found you over here. I guess there really is no one else over here," she then agreed with the fox looking female.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier, Uciel and Kalen, Lightning

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his golden furred sister. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears a couple of times. He motioned Xavier to follow, and he stepped up to the she wolf. "I need you to come with me," he told his sister, after a small beat of silence.

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Thunder and Xavier[/b]

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she looked to her brother. She saw Xavier was still with him, and wouldn't say she wasn't surprised there. She hummed a canine sound, and asked "Why?"

Stormy- [u]Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow, Kade and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she looked to Heron as he spoke up, and smiled a bit. "I think the forest is a fine place to hunt," she tried to assure the male. She looked to Kade again, saying "It would make me feel better, but I feel like I'm the only one nervous..."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me