PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Remake the rp?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 6

~9

Postby sorellabac » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:06 pm

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: forest ~ tags: galtor, open

Lockus nodded, accepting Galtor's apology, "Yeah right, I bet I could catch something before you!" She teased him, scenting the air for any nearby prey. The smell of a rabbit in a nearby bush caught her attention. At least this place has food. She thought to herself, still wondering why the humans were keeping so many wolves here.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Experiment {Accepting}

Postby rex. » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:02 pm

Aaron
| Male | 4 years | Pansexual | Pack Beta | Mentions: N/A | Tags: Creature | Location: |

Aaron nodded, and now followed the demanding wolf's gaze to the others that were around the area. "Should we first try to enact some sort of pack so that we can be more organized with our search?" Seeing how disoriented most of the other wolves were, the male continued speaking, "I'm sure the others would agree, considering they don't know what's happening either. They probably will want answers too." He kept a respectful tone in his voice so that it didnt seem like he was trying to overstep his boundaries. It was clear that the stranger had to have been an alpha of sorts considering how quickly he took charge.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:56 pm

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {LOCKUS & OPEN}
galtor laughed a bit. "you would be trying to catch a rabbit after i got enough to feed all the wolves here!" he exaggerated. he smelled the air smelling the rabbit in the bush. :to tricky: he sniffed again and smelling out a rabbit to the left of them. he wondered if lockus could smell it. he gently jumped over a log. he sniffed again he was getting closer. he was silent when he was walking. he saw the rabbit grazing alone. :tasty: the rabbit looked up quickly and looked around. galtor was behind the rabbit. :this is to easy: the rabbit bent down again and galtor made his move. he leaped in the air just a few feet away from his prey. the rabbit saw galtors jaws and teeth it tried to run away but it was to late. he snapped its neck and killed it. galtor walked back to lockus and dropped the rabbit at her feet. he licked his paw.
"you were saying?" he smiled. "now we feast!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~10

Postby sorellabac » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:25 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤

Lockus took a look at the prey before sighing, a smile on her face, "Wow, you didn't even give me a chance to catch something, hm?" She joked bending down to sniff the rabbit. It seemed pretty normal. She took a bite, savouring the taste. Lockus didn't know how long it had been since she had eaten, considering the humans had taken her and she didn't know how long they kept her unconscious. "Not bad." She commented after swallowing. Lockus looked at Galtor expectantly, waiting for him to take a bite too.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:34 am

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {LOCKUS & OPEN}
galtor tore into the food. he licked his face clean. then took more bites.
"not the best but still good." he said. he licked his face again. his bright pink tongue stuck out of his mouth. he licked lockus in a friendly manner.
"shall we continue our adventure?" he sat down waiting for lockus to be done.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~11

Postby sorellabac » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:49 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤

Lockus glanced at the mostly eaten rabbit, leaning down to take a few more swift bites. She stood up, licking her muzzle while pushing the bones of the rabbit aside, "Alright, where are we off to?" She stretched, glancing around.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:57 am

{GATOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {LOCKUS}
"i dont mind how about that way?" he tilted his head forward and to the left a bit. he did a small howl.
"onward!" he said flicking his tail again. he bounded the way he had nodded to. his tail once more flying in the air. :hehe i bet she cant catch me!:

{MISTSTAR} {FEMALE} {MISFIT} TAGS {CLOSED}
miststar curled up in the cave she had claimed. i was perfect for her size. her empty belly would not let her sleep. it cramped telling her she needed food and soon. she had gone a day without food before the humans had taken her to what ever this place was. she huffed and left the small cave. she took slow steps. she sniffed the air, it was stale but she smelled a deer. the deer smelled of blood. :worth a shot: she thought. he big paws patted to the edge of her territory. fallowing her nose she walked for a good ten minutes un till she came to find a stag. it was maybe two or three years old. a long gash was on its back. it was partly healed and if she was not hunting it would most likely heal up. she came up from the side. :i have one go at this, i cant chase it: the deer twitched its ears. it made a snort and moved a bit peering into the shadow where miststar was hidding. it looked back down and miststar leaped into the air. the deer bolted and miststar missed it her claws only making a small cut on its back leg. she sprang up and dashed but after a minute she let the deer runaway. she walked back to her territory. her belly growling for food. she lapped up water hoping it might ease the pain. when that failed she wondering off looking for more food. she smiled when she was able to get a raccoon off guard. she picked up her kill and walked back to her cave outside she striped the bones of any meat. her belly full she was able to go into a light sleep. she was safe for now.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~12

Postby sorellabac » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:36 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤

With a teasing smile, Lockus had a quick stretch before racing after Galtor. She raised her head, howling into the sky to catch him attention before speeding up so that she would be beside him. "It that the best you've got?" She joked, giving him a playful nudge with her nose.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:47 am

(GALTOR) (MALE) (PACK) TAGS (LOCKUS)

"you wish!" He laughed. Gaining speed he ran leaping gracefully over fallen branches or rocks. He missed his family but he felt like he could get used to this. They ran neither of them gaining the upper hand. He could run for hours like this but he decided he did not want to. He slowed to a halt and jumped on lockus with playful bites. He pawed at her face. Suddenly he felt like they were being watched. He sniffed the air. There was a sent close. A female wolf, age 4 maybe 5. The message was clear. YOU COME TOO CLOSE YOU DIE! he sniffed once more but kept playing with lockus. :we will be fine for a little bit: miststar watched from the shadows.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~13

Postby sorellabac » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:57 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤

As the two wolves ran through the forest, the breeze reminded Lockus of her home in the mountains, but before she had time to think Galtor jumped on her. "Hey!" She laughed, pushing him off of her. She crouched down, playfully wagging her tail before tackling Galtor, sending the other wolf onto the ground.

❅.ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕝
4 years ~ male ~ misfit ~ location: near stream ~ tags: open

Sighing, Hail bent down to take a quick sip of the stale stream before leaping over it and bounding into the forest ahead. He was careful to avoid any other wolves since they may or may not be hostile, and that was not a chance he was willing to take. Smelling the air around him, a faint scent caught his attention, but the message was clear. Whoever put it there did not want anyone coming close. Not wanting to get in a fight, Hail turned the other way.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me