Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:55 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Edge of Nihava and Greenlands- Tags: Lisica

“That’s cool!” Nyx said and wondered what she’d be if she had such a power. Probably a bird or something stealthy so she could be better at hiding in the shadows. “All I can do is turn invisible as long as I hold my breath.” She said thinking about how pointless her power was considering she can’t hold her breath long enough for anything. “Nice to meet you Burza I’m Nyx.” She said wagging her tail lightly behind her. “Do you live in a pack?” She smelled the pup realizing he only had his families scent on him. “You know, if you needed a pack I can always get my Alpha to meet with your mother.” She realized just how she had no authority to say such a thing like that to them but luckily there was no Nihavian around that she’s aware of to of heard it.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia Vargenslukr

Delilah watched the wolf turn her attention to them and stood taller even though she match the other females height. “I’m afraid you’ll have to leave the territory.” Delilah’s voice turned stern and her gaze hardened as she took a step forward. (Sorry this is not longer)

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Melchior

Listening to Melchior, Anubis fully agreed with him. He looked to the ground as though he given up hope. Finding a wolf with the ability to strengthen the barrier would be their only option, however it is a matter of if a wolf with such power existed. The only way to know for sure was to go out and search of them, but such a task would be impossible to complete, let alone dangerous. With a more serious face Anubis looked from his paws and back to Melchior gaze. “Once that barrier is gone, we are most likely going to need to have our scouts and fighters on high alert of any threats.”
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:50 am

Lisica (Current perspective: Burza)
- Loner (Mother)
Location; Edge of Greenlands
Tags; Nyx

"Well..." Burza began, but was soon cut off. "That seems like a lovely idea." Lisica smiled as she had now padded over to her son and the wolf pup. "Hi! Who are you?" Lekki jumped over to Nyx and batted her ear playfully. "Lekki! You're being invasive!" Cicho scolded her brother, who flattened his ears in anguish. "Cicho, you don't have to be so uptight." Lisica chuckled as she licked Cicho's ear.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☀] ‖ LINGONBERRY. ➔ TELLTALE RP.

Postby grubgroove » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:51 pm

┌──┐⠀⠀

└──┘

⠀⠀⠀𝕃𝕀𝔾𝕆𝔹𝔼ℝℝ𝕐
━━━━━━━ ☀ ━━━━━━━⠀
- 2 ʏʀꜱ. - ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - ʟᴏɴᴇʀ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: xxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀ LOCATION: GREENLANDS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

A small flower brushed Lingonberry's scratched paw as he walked by it. He turned to look at the plant and smiled happily when he saw the color. It was marigold, a plant typically used for treating wounds. Even though Lingonberry didn't know much about medicine, he did know the basics! Lingonberry plucked the bright orange flowers out of the ground with his front teeth and started to walk back to the tall, dark brown that he buried his useful things under. He weaved his way through the sparce, thin trees and eventually came upon his tree and looked for the place he buried his findings. Instead of finding a patch of patted down dirt, he found a deep dimple in the earth with only some leaves remaining. Lingonberry scowled at the hole and sat down in frustration. obviously he would need to find a different place to bury his things, or at least attempt to hide things better. Lingonberry put his marigold underneath a nearby rock temporarily and set out - yet again - to find a better hiding spot.
ya
ya

yeehaw
Imagehehe
grubgroove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:24 pm

Silvia - New Hale Huntress - Tags Delilah and Vargenslukr
“We don’t have to fish Delilah...” Silvia’s spoke to Delilah in a quiet whisper as she took another step back. She had her doubts that she would turn away now, and leave a loner roaming their lands which made her plea useless. She felt more intimidated just from looking at the loner, she was so tall, and scary.

Orion - Blackwater Fighter - Tags Open
“No?” Orion said in response to what he thought was a question. At the sudden attack he flinched pulling his ears to his skull and stared at Eclipse’s face noting his sharp teeth. “Y-Yes sir, sorry s-sir.” He said with a quiet voice. The feinted blow caused him to flinched and shut his eyes closed tightly only to opened them and find the wolf had vanished. He felt ashamed for feeling like such a coward, then again there was not much else he could of done in that situation. “And I call myself a fighter..” Orion muttered under his breath

Verón - Nihavian Lurcher - Tags Nyx and Lisica and her pups
Verón’s large form emerged out of the shadows behind Nyx. He carried an emotionless gaze and gave the apprentice a threatening glare when he walked past her before shifting it down to the fox’s. “It is not wise to take such an invitation from an apprentice,” He paused and glared back at Nyx “...who has no authority to do so.” He then looked back at the family “Nyx will retrieve the mistress, and for your own safety I advice you all not to enter further into the dark forest.”
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:01 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Edge of Nihava and Greenlands- Tags: Lisica, Veron

At the corner of her eyes she noticed a large mass moving past her. Turning her attention to it she noticed it was Veron. He must of been watching her as he did cast a glare towards her. She listened to what he told Lisica and again he casted yet another glare towards her. She melted her white body to the floor knowing she will get in serious trouble later for her actions. Her ears perked up to the sound of her name being addressed to fetch Kasdeya. First she hesitated to go knowing that she won’t be pleased to hear what she did, but she walked away from the group anyways to get her.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia Vargenslukr

Delilah watched the wolf turn her attention to them and stood taller even though she match the other females height. “I’m afraid you’ll have to leave the territory.” Delilah’s voice turned stern and her gaze hardened as she took a step forward. (Sorry this is not longer)

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Melchior

Listening to Melchior, Anubis fully agreed with him. He looked to the ground as though he given up hope. Finding a wolf with the ability to strengthen the barrier would be their only option, however it is a matter of if a wolf with such power existed. The only way to know for sure was to go out and search of them, but such a task would be impossible to complete, let alone dangerous. With a more serious face Anubis looked from his paws and back to Melchior gaze. “Once that barrier is gone, we are most likely going to need to have our scouts and fighters on high alert of any threats.”
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:02 am

Lisica (Current perspective: Lisica)
- Loner (Mother)
Tags; Nyx, Veron

Lisica yelped before quickly changing into her wolf form. "Just to let you know, I'm not just a fox." Lisica looked at Veron with bravery. "Also, it wasn't my fault that Burza found your apprentice. And it was not Nyx's fault either for telling her barely anything about your pack.". Burza slowly inched back towards his mother and hid behind her. "This wolf is so scary!" He thought as he trembled a little. "How could such a wolf apprentice Nyx?".
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:02 am

Silvia
-New Hale Huntress -

Tags
-Delilah and Vargenslukr

“We don’t have to fish Delilah...” Silvia’s spoke to Delilah in a quiet whisper as she took another step back. She had her doubts that she would turn away now, and leave a loner roaming their lands which made her plea useless. She felt more intimidated just from looking at the loner, she was so tall, and scary.

Orion
- Blackwater Fighter -

Tags
-Lingonberry

Orion moved slowly through the Greenland’s crushing grass and dirt as he did. He stopped and witnessed a wolf a good distance from him hide something under a rock and left. As his curiosity peaked the wolf crept towards the rock and peaked underneath it to find a flower. He didn’t know what else he’d be finding stored under a rock. He left the hidden plant alone under the rock where it was hidden and just watched the wolf behind some bushes skeptically.

Verón
- Nihavian Lurcher -

Tags
-Nyx and Lisica and her pups

“I’m aware.” Verón told the other shifter in response to her statement. “I’ve been watching you all.” His eyes followed Nyx as she left to get the mistress. They returned back to the mother-wolf. “I’m aware of that as well. However Nyx has already been warned by me not to wander out of the territory by herself, and she made your family an offer that she can not guarantee.” He looked at her pups noticing at least one of them was hiding from him. Verón was not known to be not feared by pups outside of the pack so their behavior was a normal response. “What made you want to come so close to the Dark Forest?”
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:46 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Edge of Nihava- Tags: Kasdeya

Nyx walked through the forest on her search for Kasdeya. The most difficult part about tracking down anything in the territory is the fact that the ash on the ground blocks out your sense of smell. Atlast though she caught sight of the Alphas red pelt and she walked up to her sitting quietly realizing she was having a conversation with the Healer. “Lady Kasdeya?” Nyx said softly and innocently. “Um, there is a mother wolf and her pups who want to join the pack..” She continued.

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 am

( ↬. ) 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐑 !!
      ────────────── 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄.
      ♀ ↬ necromancy, venom secretion ↬ six ½ ↬ loner ↬ tag: delilah, silvia

“I’m afraid you’ll have to leave the territory.” Vargenslukr barely even acknowledged Delilah's change in tone of voice, with the most unimpressed expression a wolf could pull off, Vargen stepped forward as well, eye to eye with the challenger. Her nostrils flared, taking in the scent of the wolves. The lone female scoffed, a single ear flicking, but she did nothing, nothing yet, anyhow. Vargenslukr wouldn't leave the territory unless she was made to, and even then, it was unlikely she would. She turned back towards the lake and instead of giving the satisfaction of a response to the two pack wolves, she began to lap up some more of the water fervently.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 am

Lisica (Current perspective: Lisica)
- Loner (Mother)
Tags; Veron

"Well, to be exact, we didn't intentionally come to the edge of your borders. Being nomads, we just walk around the forest for a new sleeping ground before moving again." Lisica said as now Lekki and Cicho crept behind their brother Burza. "And I understand well that a life in a pack is not always guaranteed. But then again, more members in a pack mean the higher chance to survive, right?" Lisica dipped her head to Lekki and Cicho to give them another lick on the head. Cicho gathered up the courage to step in front of his mother towards Veron. "What about your name? I need to know it first." Cicho bluntly told the wolf. Lisica picked her daughter up by the scruff and put her behind her. "Cicho, let the grown wolves talk." Lisica told Cicho.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me