Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:47 pm

Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox,
wip

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx,
wip

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko, Sombra
The brown dragon picked up the fox dog mix, because this was safer for him. She placed him onto her back, folding her wings to cover him, feeling him lie down. Purring softly, a dragon sound though, she turned her eyes onto the black dragon. Walking closer, she nodded at Sombra, roaring quietly at her. She’d never tried to speak like this...So now she waited to see if the black dragon would.

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sombra
He yiped when she lifted him up, though Neko was gentle about it. Huffing, he pulled his legs close, though she needed no help. After being placed on her back, wings covered him. He laid down, tail tip twitching, ears perked. His eyes closed, but he was still listening...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:57 am

C E I L O
|Fer-de-lance | Dragonhearted | Male | tags: Cobalt, Midnight

Ceilo said nothing, not wanting to reveal himself yet- and the fact that the other creature mentioned they were dangerous definitely made him want to stay back. However he was shifting into dragon more and more...in fact, almost his entire body was shifted as of now. Oh no.

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: Niko, Neko

How do you even speak like this?! Sombra wondered, roaring back and hoping that conveyed some kind of emotion or words. She tried to use her scaled jaws to form words, but the only thing she could get out was a series of strange noises that she could barely understand. Deciding that this was good enough she tried to ask 'who are you' in this strange tone.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:21 am

LapisWolf wrote:
C E I L O

Ceilo said nothing, not wanting to reveal himself yet- and the fact that the other creature mentioned they were dangerous definitely made him want to stay back. However he was shifting into dragon more and more...in fact, almost his entire body was shifted as of now. Oh no.

|Midnight | Dragonhearted | Female | Tags: Ceilo
Midnight could now see a green mass behind some bushes. It was scaly, and... big. "Hello? Are you a dragon too?" No sooner had the words left her mouth and she was thinking, 'Oops! Now they'll know I'm dragonhearted. Way to go Midnight.'
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:28 pm

wip

wip

The brown dragon tilted her head as the black dragon roared at her. She couldn’t understand...and lowered her head a bit. Her tail lashed back and forth, though she noticed and stilled it. Carefully curling it around her feet, on the ground, she glanced to Sombra. Just barely understanding, she made sounds back that were ‘Neko...who are you?’

He laid down, tail tip twitching, ears perked. His eyes closed, but he was still listening...wb
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:30 am

C E I L O

That was it for his hiding, then. Ceilo slithered- or slither-walked, as he was part dragon now- and nodded to the other creature. A moment later his transformation completed and wings sprouted from his back, showing that he was completely Dragonhearted. Oh dear. he thought. I only hope they're like me too- they seem to be, though.

S O M B R A

It took a moment for Sombra to make out what they were saying- eventually the strange dragon noises started to make more sense to her. Neko? she thought. "I'm Sombra." she said in the same weird dragon noises. "You're here because of the transformation too?" She noticed Niko on top of her, and stared at them in curiosity. They better not be hostile. she thought, but she had a feeling that no hostile creature would be laying on top of a dragon.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:50 am

wip

wip

The brown dragon watched Sombra, starting to see when the black dragon began to be able to understand her. She dipped her head a moment, then coughed a few times...Shaking her head, she said “Sombra...Yes, that’s why I’m here.” she said in the strange language, dragon. Noticing Sombra look at Niko, she said “He’s a friend.”

He perked his ears when he heard them...seeming to be speaking back and forth in some language. He flicked his tail a few more times, then felt eyes on him...Opening his eyes, he peered out under wing and noticed the raven colored dragon staring at him a moment. Neko said something again, and he huffed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:05 pm

LapisWolf wrote:
C E I L O

That was it for his hiding, then. Ceilo slithered- or slither-walked, as he was part dragon now- and nodded to the other creature. A moment later his transformation completed and wings sprouted from his back, showing that he was completely Dragonhearted. Oh dear. he thought. I only hope they're like me too- they seem to be, though.

Midnight // Cragon // Dragonhearted // Female // Tags: Ceilo
When Midnight saw the snake-dragon creature in front of her, she felt a little intimidated, until she realised... it was changing before her, into a full dragon... like me...
She had also turned almost fully dragon, and she didn't quite know how to act. She had never been discovered before. "Umm, hi? Who are you? Let me guess... Dragonhearted?" she asked, nervous She was now a full dragon as well.
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:28 am

C E I L O

So she is too. he thought, nodding in his new form. He would never be used to speaking in this form, but it was good enough for normal conversation. "Yes." he said, changing his voice from his usual to a snarling sound that in all other circumstances wouldn't form actual words- but in dragon form they came out relatively clearly. "You are too. I have never seen another like me in a long time."

S O M B R A

Sombra nodded, understanding why they had come to the forest now. "It's always a pain to resist being seen." she said with a sigh, dipping her scaled head for a moment. "Is it the Day of Return that brings us all here?" she asked, wondering who else could be around there.

(Updates on discussion thread!)
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:35 pm

wip

wip

The brown dragon dipped her head a moment, as well. She curved her neck around to check on Niko, seeing him peering out a bit. She chuckled, a dragony sound, and flicked her tail a few times. She nodded, saying “Niko always tries to hide me...He’s afraid non understanders will find out, even when I’m cat. And...I don’t know.”

idk what to post now...next post, if i can-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:34 am

S O M B R A

Sombra sighed, a much deeper sound now that she was in this scaled form. "I don't really hide myself...only at night, when I have to anyways. I run a few shops, both traveling and for the Day. I can't really hide myself away." She was getting a little better at speaking and did enjoy the company of this other dragon, but she found herself looking up to the sky multiple times to see when it was going to get brighter.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets