Vulpine Tails, Violent Tensions (fox RP, always accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Vulpine Tails, Violent Tensions (newish fox RP, O/A)

Postby Smiley100P » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:17 am

Sarin | 10m | F
Tags: Saorise

Running into a black fox had somehow made her day more interesting. She studied the fox briefly and after a secondary pause she said, "Hello."
She wondered if the fox was familiar.
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy-Miles » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:09 am

Celes' ears perked up as he spotted two foxes crash into each other. His tail flicked behind him as he and his brother made his way over to them.
Foxy-Miles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eryngo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:57 am

"Oh, er, sorry about that. Didn't mean to run into you or anything," Saoirse apologized as she got to her feet. "I'm just here to get food for my mentor and I." She brushed herself off and and began to head toward the swirling mass of foxes in the market when she abruptly stopped. This bright red fox was odd in some way. Saoirse wasn't quite sure what exactly what it was that was so strange about her. She seemed a little awkward, but at the same time, she had an air of intelligence. "Want to walk around the market with me?" Saoirse ventured. "It's a nice day and I finally have some time when I can rest a bit. My name's Saoirse. Nice to meet ya!"

Saoirse's ear swiveled as she heard two foxes approaching them. She turned to look. Interesting. Saoirse wondered who they were and why they were walking over.

ImageImage
He/They
ImageImageImageImage
Eryngo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:25 am

Sarin | 11m | F
Tags: Saorise, Celes

"No, no, It's perfectly fine, Sarin replies, stepping back. She momentarily let herself stand for just a second and when the vixen invited her to the market she nodded, saying "Sure.
My name's Sarin. Nice to meet you too."
Then thwre were the other guys. They seemed interesting. Of course, she almost immediately takes a page out of her own book and asks, to the approaching foxes, "And who are you?"
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-complete trashlord
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vulpine Tails, Violent Tensions (fox RP, always acceptin

Postby Foxy-Miles » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Celes bounced over with a spring in his step while Vulpin followed at a more slower rate, though he did keep a watchful eye on his little brother as he went to speak to the other vulpine. The elder sibling dipped his head in greeting to them while the younger introduced them.

"I'm Celes and this is my brother, Vulpin."
Foxy-Miles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:49 pm

Sarin | 11m | F
Tags: Saorise, Celes

"Well," says sarin, simply. "Uh... Nice to meet you, I guess?" The red fox didn't know if she was comfortable with all this friendliness at once.
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-complete trashlord
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostie323 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:18 pm

The white fox scurries out of the cave, Jaspar comes across a river. "Darn it! Can't swim." He tries his best to come up with an idea and decides the best way to get a cross is to jump, "3,2,1." He jumps across, but only his front legs catch the landing and he falls down the ever so fast river, He tries to swim up "H-Help me!" Followed with gurgles as he can't keep his body up goes under.
Frostie323

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy-Miles » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:50 pm

"Excuse m-my brother..." Vulpin muttered after Sarin had finished speaking. "H-He can b-be a b-bit overwhelming when f-first meeting him..."
Foxy-Miles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphici » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:35 pm

<Minori>
    Male || Red fox || 1 year
    Starland || tags; Jasper

Padding down the packed yet dirt road, Minori’s head turned every which way. He was new to this city, having moved here not that long ago from outside the borders. The fox paused in his steps, staring up at a group of homes built up in the trees. It baffles him, the way there were steps circling up around the trees and foxes of all fur colors and shapes and sizes that were walking up and down, conversing with friends, and sitting on branches and gazing over the roads.

Minori flicked his tail along the ground gently, not able to peel his eyes off the wonders of the neighborhood. The area he lived in was full of basic, small homes built simply for a single fox to live in. He couldn’t help but just stare at the marvel. It wasn’t like nothing he had ever seen in his life.

Feeling something land on his ear, it twitched. Yet while it was turned, he caught the slight hint of a confrontation but he paid no heed. Instead, Minori finally unglued his eyes from the trees and made his way out of the city, wanting to relish in the true forest surrounding it.

As he trailed off the cement-like dirt road, Minori’s paws ended up hitting the lushious grass nearby. He’s only been in the city for two weeks and he had already forgotten the wonderful feeling of grass on his pads.

Pushing his way through the forest, he makes his way to a river he knows very well, and slides up to the bank, sitting down at the edge of the water. He gazed into it, occasionally tapping the surface with his paws, when he hears another animal, most likely a fox, crying out in fear. Bolting up to all fours, Minori speeds down the bank to find the source of the shouts.

When a drenched fox came into few, struggling to stay above the surface, Minori froze. He couldn’t tell the color of their fur since the water matted it all down into a solid, dark blob. Shaking his head to rid himself of the somewhat paralysis, he takes off again down the river. He needed to figure out a Wayne to save this fox.

For the lack of judgement and other options, he did the only thing he could. Jump into the river.

Now, Minori isn’t the best swimmer, but he’s had enough practice in this river to know what he’s doing. Keeping his snout tilted up and away from the water, he pushed his way closer to the drowning fox, paws paddling madly. Upon gaining up to the fox, he reached out and snapped his jaws around the fox’s scruff before swimming even harder towards the direction of the shore, following the mad current to help speed him up.

Pulling him and the fox onto shore and multiple paces away from the water, Minori let go of them. His jaw ached and his muscles even more, but he stood standing in hopes to calm the other fox down if they were freaking out. Shaking his pelt as best he could with his stiff body, he looked down at the fox, wondering if they were alright

[OOC: Hahaha my starting post is so long I’m so sorry for the essay. Don’t feel bad about having short posts because mine are usually much shorter than this]
seraphici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Sarin | 10m | F
Tags: Celeste, Saorise

"But of course," the young fox replies, " I'm more easily overwhelmed, anyway." After a second, she backed away kind of shy and nodded slightly.
"So, Saorise- You ready?"
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-complete trashlord
Smiley100P

My pets
My items