The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:43 am

solva
24 | warrior | female | no crush/husband | tags; kodlak

annoyance and slight rage flooded her blue eyes at the male's words, gripping her sword tighter. "those bandits don't know when the heck to leave things alone," the female hissed, eyes narrowing at nothing in particular. "we have children here. these people are supposed to feel safe. the last thing we need is those dragons following the darn bandits back to our land because they don't know their heads from their butts." she growled, rising to her feet.
Last edited by moonlessnight. on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:50 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Rathian
"As you wish," Azula said speeding off towards the exit. There was a spring in her gallop as she was excited to go out. Once at the opening, she brought her wings up until they were almost touching then brought them down with a few more flaps she took to the sky. She made sure to use the clouds to cover her not wanting to get spotted by the Viking. If she had to, she would use her breath to make a wave to get the boat away. She didn't like attacking anyone even if they threw the first attack. It was her native nature. The fact, she doesn't know the horrors of humans, yet. She made her way towards the river hoping that there wasn't anything there.

(Laughs off in the corner the Viking would be so mad at Azula for her hoard of feathers)
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 am

Rathian - Dragon - King
He chuckled as she flew off before refolding his wings and settling down into a comfortable position. He prayed nothing would be there, but he had a fear there would be. He simply just swished his tail and waited.

Kodlak - Viking - Blacksmith
He nodded. "Aye, ain' t that the truth." He huffed in a dull tone, though his accent made it seem a bit more angrier then he intended.
"Well, just something to tell the Queen, she's a fine Lass. She don't need no dragons burning her own bedroom." He said and went back to work. His sweat soaked shirt drying from the heat of the fire. "Feel free to come by and use the shop when yee need, or if you need something made." He said to her with a smile.

(Lol Seraphina hoards bones so you ain't alone there)

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:02 am

solva
24 | warrior | female | no crush/husband | tags; lacrimae

solva nodded her head to kodlak in thanks, making her way out of the area. "will do." she spoke simply, before heading off to find the queen, her hand instinctively placing itself on the handle of her sword. she roamed around until the familiar, platinum haired woman came into view. approaching, solva dipped her head to the female. "my queen," she murmured in a mix of respect and greeting.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:14 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The River~Tagged: Open
Azula pushed herself to her max speed. She added a few flips and loops as she went along. Soon she was at the river, she slowed her speed and stopped messing around. She popped her head from the clouds to see if there are any signs of humans. She tried to glide as she went along to not mess with the clouds and their cover.
(So I am guessing that there is a ship of the bandits?)

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:21 am

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
The platinum blonde woman turned her gaze from the ocean to the warrior. "Ah, hello Solva. What brings you to me?" She asked softly,
her hands folding and resting against her stomach. She bore a tight black dress with a dark brown fur cloak as well as tall black boots.
Her hair tied back in braids, her usual look when she strolled the town. A necklace drapped her collar bone ending in the villages emblem, a bear head.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:48 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The River~Tagged: Open
Azula tilted at the sight of a boat. She ducked down a bit below the clouds to get a better look at it. She took note of where the ship was and how much people were aboard. She noticed it seem a bit different than the other ship she has seen. She could count the ships she has seen on one claw. She quickly ascended back into the clouds as she tried to figure the difference. It suddenly dawned on her the sail picture was different. It was normally a bear this one wasn't.

(I am going to make it the bandit ship if that is already if not tell me I will correct this post)

LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:41 am

solva
24 | warrior | female | no crush/husband | tags; lacrimae

solva listened to the queen speak, sighing and glancing around at the scenery. "i was speaking with kodlak a few moments ago. he mentioned a rumor that i believe to be true," she murmured, arms crossing over her chest. "it seems the bandits are heading towards the dragons. most likely to try and loot their stashes." solva stated, jaw locking in anger afterwards. it was common sense not to mess with a dragon's hoard. or even mess with a dragon in general. their village was finally having some good luck and the bandits go and ruin it.

adara
15 | citizen | female | no crush | tags; kodlak

the young girl aimlessly wandered the village, before her eyes lit up as she saw kodlak, working away as usual. she eagerly made her way over to the man, offering a small grin. "hi, kodlak!" she greeted gently yet happily. she was always intrigued in which the way weapons were made, though she was never really a fan of them being used, she knew it had to be done sometimes. adara tended to stay away from violence. something of which if her father were still alive, he would greatly scold her. he always said she was wrong for not acting like a "true viking."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:11 am

[removed]
    i. General Knowledge

Name:Gryffin
    Hoard Item:Eggshell

ii. Apperence

Body Type:Small and Scrawny
    Scale Tone:Albino White
    Eye Color:Albino Red
    Breath Type: Ice (appears to be crystal) (Fire, Ice, smoke, lightning, nothing too crazy please)
    Marks:none

iii. Personality
    Personality Discription: Joyful and Curious. She has a strong imagination
    Dislikes:Bad News

iv. Relationships
    Sexuality:Homosexual
    Crush:none
    Mate:none

if you would like me to change something, let me know!
Last edited by raey on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:29 am

Accepted :))

Front page has been updated. Please see the Territories post for new information.
Last edited by .:Friday_The_13th:. on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage