Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:04 am

Natasha(Tasha) | Female | Huntress | Kin: Finnigain(Finn) | Crush: Open PM me | Mate: Open PM me | Location: Camp | Tags: Fin/ Open

She looked to see Crow padding out of camp. She some times forgot she wasn't the only winged wolf. She swooped down for a chance for a conversation.

" Hey Crow, what's up?" She called while swooping down into camp. She folded in her quartet of wings and greeted him with a wag of her tail.

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Tags: Open

He sat boredly on the ground with fire at his paws. The blue flame surrounded his entire body, illuminating the razor sharp spikes covering his fur. In a spark of emotion he let out a frustrated snarl and blaxk sparks flew in every direction. He sighed again and looked around to make sure the black flame didn't hit any animal. The harmless blue flame sizzles down and he began to pad back to camp, his expression back to how it usually was. Intimidating and blank. Nobody in camp needed to know how he felt.you
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:22 am

Crow looked up to see Tasha and smiled gently. "I was about to head out for a morning hunt actually. Would you like to come with me?" He asked. It was always enjoyable to hunt with another winged wolf. Hunting was usually lonely for his kind, as they were rather rare. He was extremely lucky to have another in his pack. It turned it into a social activity!
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Open
Slowly, Alan woke up. He huffed under his breath trying to get more sleep, but failing to do so. He groaned and slowly stood up, padding out of his den, looking around. He saw some wolves heading out, some coming back, chatting or just relaxing. He yawns and smiles lazily at the sight. 'Man, I love this pack' he thought, making his way down to the Medicine den.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:33 am

Natasha(Tasha) | Female | Huntress | Kin: Finnigain(Finn) | Crush: Open PM me | Mate: Open PM me | Power: Speed, wind manipulation(flight due to wings) | Location: Camp | Tags: Crow

"Sure why not? I'll come. I actually just came back from hunting with Finn, but I like hunting so why not?" She woofed smiling.

((I keep copy and lasting the headers so I apologize if I give the wrong tags))

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

He saw his sister head out again and rolled his eyes. She was always up and about and doing something. All the time. He went to the hunters den and lied down with his large paws over his muzzle. He looked across the camp to see a loner syarring into the camp and his fur went on edge again.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:36 am

→ Whereabouts: Pack Territory ←

→ Mentions: Alan ←

After what happened with Kylie, Gaia was deep in thought.

If the rest of the wolves were similar to her, maybe the pack wouldn't be so
dangerous after all.

Gaia had made her decision.

-

She ran through the forest, in the direction of the pack. Gaia wasn't frightened
to enter the territory anymore, as she was familiar with it.

Gaia hid behind a bush and poked her head out, looking at the wolves in their
camp. She noticed a male wolf walking across the camp, looking rather sleepy.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 am

Crow smiled gently, and spread his wings. "You can never have too much of a good thing!" He laughed gently, before gesturing at her to lead the way!
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:39 am

Natasha(Tasha) | Female | Huntress | Kin: Finnigain(Finn) | Crush: Open PM me | Mate: Open PM me | Power: Speed, wind manipulation(flight due to wings) | Location: Camp | Tags: Crow

She laughed back and boosted herself into the air, her large light grey wings flapping.

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Gaia

He got up from his short rest to confront the newcomer.

"Who are you?" He questioned the female, his voice sounding slightly intimidating. He stuck his muzzle close to her's, which was sticking out of a bush. "And why were you here? A loner aren't you?" He wasn't being too aggressive, but he wasn't being kind and opening either.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:52 am

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags: Alan, Gaia, Finnagin

Kylie noticed finnagin giving Gaia a hard time. She ran towards him. “Finnagin, leave her” Kylie growled. She wasn’t a big fan of him currently. “This, is Gaia.” Kylie paused before adding “she’s her with me” “so run along now, I have somebody I want her to meet.” She said in a sharp tone. “C’mon Gaia, lets go” she looked around, and upon seeing the male healer, she ran up to him. “Hey Alan!” I want you to meet somebody. “Her name is Gaia, she’s amazing at healing!”
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:01 am

→ Whereabouts: Pack Territory ←

→ Tags: Kylie, Finn, Alan ←

Gaia studied the male wolf, tilting her head.

In the distance, she saw Kylie and started wagging her tail cheerfully.

After Kylie gave Finn a small lecture, she obeyed Kylie and followed her
into the camp.

-

Kylie showed Gaia a male wolf who went by the name Alan, who also happened
to be a healer.

Gaia was never the one to show off her healing abilities, she rather kept it
quiet. Although, it was pleasing to see another wolf with the same capability.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:11 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Gaia

"You just can't let... a loner into camp without Veratrum's permission. Are you sure we can trust her?" He had always been suspivioua of these new wolves in the forest. When they arrived, his parents left.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me