Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby artisticfox » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:52 pm

this is a mighty fine roleplay going on here mind if I join aswell fellow people?
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Name: Blue
Sexuality: Hetero
Pack: North Ridge
Power: Haemokinesis (control of blood)
Mate: Open
Crush: slightly crushing on Takoda
Personality: A wolf who enjoys talking to others, she will often stand up for herself and others, which usually ends up in someone getting hurt or worse, loyalty is a strong suite for her, many will think she is rude for not talking to them but she is just too awkward to speak to them. Blue, when she actually talks, can sometimes be very quiet and not realize it, many won't be able to hear her when she talks, but she is very loud and kind once you get to know her but all that happy, loud, loving, caring, and kind nature can lead to some problems.

Backstory: Blue's pack was killed when she was a young pup, some weird disease came through and wiped them all out besides her. For many years she was alone until she ran into this pack only recently. Blue is very skilled with her powers, and can use them to help the pack hunt because she can control blood one of the most importing things in any creature, including prey.

Family: Deceased
Last edited by Alpha_Cat on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 pm

OOC: Artisticfox - Yep, just put up your forms!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Name: Echo
Breed of dog/wolf: Grey Wolf
Housedog/wolf/Straydog: Wolf
Goals in life: be acknowledged as a good hunter,and find a loyal friend who could help in survival.
personality: intellgent,positive,fearful,sensitive,loyal
Sexual interest: Boys
Small history: echo had a loving family, her mother used to be right beside her in every step of the way.When echo was a pup her mother and her father took great care of her, her mother would sing her songs at night and her father would teach about tracking down and killing prey. when echo was 3 months old her mother and father had disapeared and to this day echo has no idea where they are.
Power:teleportation
Pack:Northridge
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:52 am

All are Accepted!)

Carson flicked his long tail and searched for Alfie and where he’d gone. Alfie was following the scent trail of the rabbit up to its burrow where he thought he lost hope in getting it. He sat looking down the hole patiently waiting for it to come out. “Where did that boy go off to?” Carson muttered under his breath searching for his son.

Sully reached the resteraunt and waited to catch his breath from all the walking before continuing his search for its garbage. He found the trash out behind the resteraunt and began going through it. He used his telekinesis to shift through the garbage with ease

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:47 am

Alessa finished picking the berries, then turned around to go back to the lake. She stopped as she spotted a wolf pup about twenty feet from where she was. Alessa lowered her head and tail as she tried to sneak past him. She wasn't strong enough to fight, nor did she really want to. She silently told herself that everything would be fine once she got back to Henry.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:34 am

Blue

Blue walked around in the woods looking for some prey she could kill and eat, she didn’t want to take from the food pile back at the pack grounds. She stalked through the thick underbrush and ducked under low hanging branches while in search for something, suddenly she heard a branch crack and jerked her head to where she thought she heard the noise, it was a doe. Blue smiled when she noticed it and stared at it, focusing on the sound of its heart pumping blood to the rest of its body, but when Blue focused a bit more she realize the pumping had stopped and it fell to the ground, dead because of the lack of blood pumping through its body. She smiled “I’ll bring it back to the pack grounds the eat some.” She muttered to herself, before walking up to grab the deer and starting to drag it back. “They better not try to take this deer from me, this was my kill and I get first serve.” she thought while dragging it back a bit quicker than before.
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:38 am

Alessa continued on her way back to the lake. The mere scent of the wolves put her on edge. While she was trotting back to Henry, her toy slipped off of her back. Alessa didn't notice this at first, as she was too worried about being attacked. When she did reach Henry, he had caught two small fish. Alessa set the berries on the ground. "Nice stash..." praised Henry, wagging his tail a little. He then noticed that Scarlett wasn't with Alessa. "Where'd Scarlett go?" he asked. Alessa seemed confused, then noticed that the light pressure on her back was gone. She pinned her ears as she dashed off into the woods to locate her toy.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:30 am

Alfie sighed as the rabbit might not come out due to his scent. He rushed to the lake to let Carson know only to find a weird object on the ground. He sniffed it smelling dog on it. He smelt the air catching the scent of the dog who lost it and gently carried the toy after the scent.

North was at the camp still searching for a squirrel to quench her sudden craving. She gave up her search but preyed for a wolf to drop a squirrel in the prey pile that was for the taking.

Sully hid behind the dumpster when a cook came out to dump food in the garbage. After he left Sully looked through it all finding a cooked streak. He used telekinesis to carry it back to the warehouse.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:50 am

Alessa searched the forest floor for her beloved Scarlett. She was worried that an animal found it and tore it up for nesting material. She whimpered a little as she tried to track her scent back, but she wasn't very good at tracking. She continued to whimper as she searched for the toy. "Where are you?" she whined, checking every bush and patch of tall grass.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me