Please delete!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: born to peace (unicorn+dragon rp)- open & accepting!

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:09 am

Melik blushed at the thought of Rosethorn calling her beautiful. she looked up in the sky "oh i-its nothing! its just i wish the fear of heights did not exist so i could fly! i learned how to fly when i was young, i just never liked it... Melik said still blushing

Lilith paced back and forth. ¨no more playing around Lilith! what if someone got injured, or worse!" Lilith looked at the floor for a few seconds, then ran off to who knows were.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Red Ashes /male/unicorn/heterosexual/tags: nightfire/location : pasture
Red Ashes snorts as she got him to move slightly. He wasn't going to hurt her or shatter her horn. Red said, " Well as I can tell, your slightly stronger, Ms. Nightfire." He looked up at her ,waiting for a response.
------
Rosethorn/female/dragon/lesbian/ tags: Melik
Rosethorn nods as she listed to Melik's explanation. She answered, " That is unusual, but everyone is afraid of something , dear." Rose stretched out her wings and relaxed next to Melik. She noticed a blush on Melik's scales and smirked, " I see that blush there." Rose flirtatiously nuzzled her neck cautiously. She looked away thinking that Melik would be mad at her.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:43 am

Hylla Harmony| female| dragon unicorn mix| crush; open| pasture fields| tags;Cynthia
Hylla laughed happily as she watched Cynthia scout for lume.
" Don't worry, lume is just... Difficult. It's who he is but, if he does do anything, you'll be the first to know."
((On my phone so I apologize for messy writing​.))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:46 am

Cynthia was silent for a moment before nodding and relaxing a little bit. 'Okay, as long as I am the first to know.'
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:14 am

Hylla Harmony| female| dragon unicorn mix| crush; open| pasture fields| tags;Cynthia
Hylla smiled reassuring at the dragon. She did a loop-the-loop out of joy. Hylla loved the rush she got when she flew.
" Of course." She laughed jokingly.
((On my phone so I apologize for messy writing​.))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:46 am

Gale || Male || Dragon || Infirmary || Tags: Open

Gale was pacing back and forth in the infirmary. He flicked his tail and muttered to himself, though he wasn't exactly doing anything productive. At least he was in deep thought about something, distracted and currently oblivious to anything else.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:46 am

Melik-Dragon-Female-The Pasture-Tags;Rosethorn
Melik's blush was hotter now, she saw how embarrassed rose was.
" h-hey its okay!" she wrapped her warm feathery tail around her. "look at me, its okay see look its fine! your a great friend Rosethorn!" Melik said trying to get her friend to cheer up. " no need to be embarrassed, i trust you!" she said with a warm smile.

Lilith-Female-unicorn-Imfirmary-Tags; Gale
Lilith walked to the infirmary healing every dead blade of grass as she walked. "Hello Gale, anything come up? You look like something happened." she said trotting over to him.
Last edited by Zodi~Eevee on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Red Ashes snorts as she got him to move slightly. He wasn't going to hurt her or shatter her horn. Red said, " Well as I can tell, your slightly stronger, Ms. Nightfire." He looked up at her ,waiting for a response.
------
Rosethorn looked up at Melik and said softly," Thanks Mel,your the best. " She grinned as Melik wrapped her tail around her . Rose thought, " She's so cute , when she blushes. " She nudged her gently, with a bit more confidence.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Melik-Dragon-Female-The Pasture-Tags; Rosethorn
Melik put her head down and sighed for a moment, tail still wrapped around Rosethorn, she peered at Rose with kind eyes.
"thank you for trusting me" she whispered softly. she let the sun bathe her wings in the comfy grass."also, huge thanks to you helping me not feel bad about flying."

Lilith-Female-unicorn-Imfirmary-Tags; Gale

Lilith walked to the infirmary healing every dead blade of grass as she walked. "Hello Gale, anything come up? You look like something happened." she said trotting over to him.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:57 pm

------
Rosethorn shrugged her shoulders and answered," It was nothing, Mel, it is what I do." She draped her delicate right wing on Melik's back. Rose's eyes meet Melik's and felt her heart skip a beat. She scrawled out next to Melik. Rose whispered, " Mel, I have been having a crush on you for a while, now." This time she didn't look away, from her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me