☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby carnivorous. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Chris.

"Don't talk to her like that!" He snapped, standing up. "Or else I'll be the one pushing you in." He threatened, letting out a mix between an enraged growl and a hiss of an annoyed crocodile. "And who gave you the right to snap at me?" He took a step forward, eyes flaring.

(Sorry got writers block for the other characters ;u;)
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Aolani, Chris, Reece

"Calm down, you two." Breeze said. "You're gonna be stuck together this entire time we're on the island so you guys might as well get used to it."
Breeze felt their icy glares rest on her and she shrunk back in her seat, suddenly regretting saying anything.

[I have writer's block too. I hope more people who signed up begin roleplaying soon!]
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf crocodile mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze/chris/reese
Aoalani felt the tension as well. She shook her head and just wanted to get going already. Aoalani just knew that she and Reese couldn't not be friends. She let out a heavy sigh and didn't say anything.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/milton/rebecca
Mahatu saw a rabbit calling herself Rebecca was now on the boat . He introduced, " Hi, I'm Mahatu." Mahatu noticed that she seemed sad.
------
Siviani/female/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Heron/Braxton
Siviani answered," Don't be sorry for me, they gave me a home and provided for me." She huffed and put her violin back in it's case. Siviani was bored to say the least.
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: siviani/heron/braxton
Raziel sighed and whispered, " I'm sorry ." He dropped his ears and remained quiet. Raziel felt horrible for leaving Rebecca for another girl. He didn't feel like talking to the wolf or peacock.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:04 am

A l u s i a

Fae | Wolf| 25 years | Heterosexual | Tags;Open

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

➣ Alusia was on the docks when the evacuation announcement was told, as soon as it stopped everyone went into panic mode. Nothing but running and screaming, which was usual behavior for animals panicking. Alusia slowly made her way down to her assigned room to gather her belongings. On her night stand laid her favorite necklace, it had a small, metal Raven skull as decor on the steel chain. Once she gathered what she needed, the charcoal colored Fae ended up on a lifeboat with a lion called Mahatu, a chimara called Kai, a cat called Milton and a rabbit called Rebecca. So far Alusia sat there quietly in the back of the lifeboat keeping to herself but listening to everyone conversations. Today the wolf was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, black converse, a red shirt and her favorite blue jacket which she had on just about everyday. Keeping her hood on, the Fae studied everyone quietly to herself, her bold amber orbs shown brightly from her dark colored fur and hair.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rurt » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:45 am

Reese - Male - Dragon - Tags: Chris, Aoalani

A loud and obnoxious laugh escaped his mouth, as well as a heavy plume of smoke. He stood up and looked chris dead in the eyes. "And you're going to do something about it, i'm sure~. As if you have the guts to actually push me in." Said Reese mockingly. He tapped his foot on the bed of the boat, his claws making an almost plastic sounding clack.
rurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 am

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze/chris/reese
Aoalani snapped, " Look Reese I don't know what the the hell your problem is, but you can loose the attitude. " She looked at the dragon dead in the eye and commented," We were nothing but nice to you, therefore you don't have a reason to be like this." Aoalani thought," I shouldn't have done that and dragons are always ill-tempered. "
--------
Mahatu saw a rabbit calling herself Rebecca was now on the boat . He introduced, " Hi, I'm Mahatu." Mahatu noticed that she seemed distraught about something. Mahatu asked ," Hey, Rebecca what's wrong , sweetie? "
------
Siviani answered," Don't be sorry for me, they gave me a home and provided for me." She huffed and put her violin back in it's case. Siviani was bored to say the least.
------
Raziel once more and got out his notepad and started drawing her. He whispered, " Hopefully she will understand, that I was selfish. "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:21 am

Rebecca.

Slowly, she looked up. "I'll be stuck on an island with my ex, who happened to leave me for another girl, and now I can't even go home." She felt her voice break at multiple times, she look down once more and put her head in her paws.

Chris.

He gave Breeze a glance, a sort of "don't worry, I got this" look on his face."Oh, you wanna bet on it?" He snapped, stepping off the lifeboat. He cracked his knuckles walking over to him. "If I were you, I'd just plunge yourself into the water while you can, you scaly idiot."
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rurt » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:51 am

Reese - Male - Dragon - Tags: Chris, Aoalani

"You literally haven't said anything to me, but okay." He rolled his eyes at Aoalani and looked back to Chris. "Come on! do your worst!" He growled, stepping closer as well. "And i don't have scales, stupid." He said, running a claw down his body.
rurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:31 am

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze/chris/reese
Aoalani let out a mix of a growl and a hiss. She said," So what, you think you can come over here and start crap." She adds," I don't think so, either you go pester someone else, or jump in the ocean , reptile. " Aoalani thought, " He's really pushing my buttons, and in general I'm a gentle soul."
--------
Mahatu replied, " Oh dear, I'm sorry about that, but who knows there maybe some other guy out there for you. " He huffed softly and didn't like it when anyone was upset. Mahatu adds," Maybe your ex will realize the mistake that he made , who knows I'm not exactly a relationship expert here."
------
------
Raziel sighed as he finished the drawing of Rebecca. It was very detailed and looked like her. He wrote on the bottom of the picture, " To my love, I'm truly sorry for everything that I did. I can only imagine how much pain you are going though. I can only say I'm sorry." - Raziel.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:06 am

A l u s i a

Fae | Wolf| 25 years | Heterosexual | Tags;Open

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

➣ Alusia couldn't help but to speak her mind about Rebecca's relationship problems, "If your ex does come up to you,I would advise to hear what he has to say but in my opinion he had his chance and he blew it." The charcoal wolf said aloud and in a calm manner as she watched the other passengers from the back of the lifeboat.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me