❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

♔ danica 4 || ♒ delta 5

Postby sin.namoroll » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:41 am

DANICA
        ────────────────────
      { female } { lead weather wolf//powerful flier } { sky keepers tribe } { okami }

the weather wolf glanced over her shoulder as inika stood up and snapped at okami. danica felt her muscles tense and her ears flattened slightly. this was a truce, no wolf should be fighting like this, yet every tribe seemed to be on edge. the she-wolf turned her head when she heard whispering, and caught sight of delta whispering something to oscuro she couldn't quite catch. the fae suppressed a sigh, looking up to see okami looking quite ashamed. silently as not to disrupt the meeting any more than it already had, she slid forward towards the alpha. she sat near okami, but did not say anything as she didn't want to interrupt kousei and the other alphas as they bore their news. she did, however, give the winged alpha a worried look, desperately wanting to ask if she was alright. danica thought of okami as a friend as well as an alpha, as the weather wolf had vivid memories of training together back in the day.

DELTA
        ────────────────────
      { male } { hunter//water wolf } { elemental tribe } { oscuro }

the water wolf turned to look at oscuro, a fellow hunter of the elemental tribe. "it's quite amusing, is it not?" the brute spoke to the earth wolf, quieter still so no wolf such as inika could hear. "they're like pups fighting over insignificant matters. and all this because a couple of wolves got a bit too overexcited. it's simply ridiculous, in the entertaining way." delta chuckled quietly as he sat beside the older hunter, turning his head away from oscuro to see how inika would react to her scolding. every wolf was getting more and more fidgety with each passing moment, and murmurs rippled throughout the tribes.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:56 am

kousei alpha male of the land runners male interacting with numerous

boopKousei dipped his head at her apology, accepting it. Soon after, he nodded once more to respond to her offer. To him it was an honor, as typically the first and the last were the most remembered. His gaze swept across the gathered wolves, and he took a measured breath.
      boop"Prey has flourished, and our pack has been successful in hunting as always. Despite not having a gift like the others, we have been given the gift of normality," His voice sounded different, somehow. It was as if his father was speaking at that moment, "so our hunters, warriors, and members in general have been doing just fine."
      boopKousei let his eyes wander around the neutral territory, watching the vibrant green plants sway slightly in the soft breeze. A sigh escaped his maw, and he frowned. Perhaps if his tribe was given gifts, they wouldn't seem like the nut-jobs they do now. "That is all, unless one of you would like to report something." The brute looked at his higher ranks, seeing if they would like to say anything about their jobs.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clay 3 | Oscuro 3

Postby Slabby » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:28 am

Clay
| 3 years | Male | Healer | Land Runner |
Clay watched as the other higher ranks settled themselves. Clay fidgeted around having no idea what to do with himself. Didn't they all just have a argument he could of sworn there was going to be a war? As kousei turned around he backed up into the rest of his pack avoiding eye contact. He was still covered in dirt from earlier and the last thing he wanted to do was be called upon looking so immature.

Oscuro
| 5 years | Male | Hunter | Elemental / Earth | Tag: Delta
The black wolf shifted his body rolling over to face delta. "Yes it is quite sad" he said resting his head on his hind paws. "Although it seems they handled matters on there own I don't mind a little drama every now and then" Oscuro realized how uninterested he looked and held his head high. "All there is , is plants around here nothing particularly fun to do , maybe you could entertain me?" Oscuro said almost energetic like although it was unusual for such a serious looking wolf Oscuro enjoyed hearing stories even if it was from a younger wolf lacking experience .
Last edited by Slabby on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Winter|Land runners warrior|Female
Winter relaxed slightly and turned back to the crowd of wolves, but her temper only flared up more when she made out a few words on Delta's lips. This time, she failed to stop a soft growl. If it were up to me, I'd attack him right now! But Winter knew that there was a truce, and that by growling she'd done something that was considered to be wrong, so she contented herself with composing a sarcastic response to other wolves and a less sarcastic response to any Land Runners, especially Kousei. If... No, when the war comes, I'll make that arrogant pile of fox dung suffer!
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:55 pm

۩ Sasha ۩
* • ─────────────★ ─────────────• *
(Female) ____ (Alpha of Elementals) ____ (2 1/2 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Sasha was quite surprised at the sitiuation that had unfolded before her, she stayed quiet for the most but wished to snap at all those disrespectful wolves. She had been chosen by her pack to have the rank she is and she knew that she would do everything she could to protect them, even if it came to a fight. Though she had not fully controlled her powers she could control the fire that burned like hell inside her, her frustration had to ease before the attacked, though every disrespectful wolf that spoke deserved it. She respected the fact the winged Alpha that helped her. She dipped her head to the Alphas in thanks and listened to the Land Runner as the male spoke of the news. Finally the tribes were settled again, and though she seemed still confident and proud, on the inside, Sasha was scared and nervous of the judgmental eyes of the three tribes, including her own, in her mind she hung her head in shame.

۩ Luca ۩
(Male) ____ (Beta of Sky Keepers) ____ (3 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Luca sat by his Alpha but was tense and prepared to attack if any wolf dared to even make a move to her. He was prepared to rip that wolf of the Land Runner apart as she sassed back to his Alphahow dare she! This is my ALPHA she is talking back to! he thought to himself with a low growl that erupted in his chest.

۩ Kito ۩
(Female) ____ (Warrior of Land Runners) ____ (2 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Kito watched the scene unfold but kept the pups out of range of the wolves, keeping them close to her as they hid under her paws with slight whimpers, she tried to calm them as the scene began to fall away and the meeting began to continue. She let out a soft sigh of relief as the wolves seemed to calm and everything was going smoothly.
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Okami ♛ Post 9 ♚

Postby s o r r o w s » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:36 pm

╔════════════╗

Name Okami x
Age Five years old x
Gender Female x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Alpha x
Orientation Lesbian x
Crush Imanix
Mate Open x
Location Neutral Territory x
Mood/Mindset Worried x
Tags Everyone, mainly Danica & Luca x

╚════════════╝

Giving her Lead Weather Wolf a look of, I'm fine, she lifted herself up once more, placing on her fixing her mask of confidence. Minutes went by as they waited, she was ready to just place in her tribe's piece to this puzzle and allow her wolves to just mingle as they wanted. Watching over them of course, she didn't staying on the treetops as she watched from above. After all she just couldn't leave her family alone. Sensing her Beta tense, she opened a wing and patted him with it in a caring fashion meaning for it to calm him down as she folded her wing up again. Okami didn't like seeing her family tense, it made her worry for them. They could discuss it after the meeting. She didn't mind doing so, after all Luca was her Beta and family. Ready to speak, she still waited for Kousei's word of his turn finished. Okami felt like she had already disrespected his tribe enough today, so why continue? Especially since she wouldn't like it to be done to her, she wouldn't do it to him.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Winter|Land runners warrior|Female
Winter took several slow, deep breaths and felt her mood return to mostly neutral. Shooting a glare at the Elementals in general, she edged closer to Kito. "Don't worry," she assured the younger warrior. "This will end up fine." Or maybe it won't, she silently added, but did not say it out loud. Instead, Winter sat beside Kito and glared ferociously at anyone who seemed like they might be a threat.
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:07 pm

۩ Lυcα ۩
(Male) ____ (Beta of Sky Keepers) ____ (3 years old) ____ (Refrence)

He flinched as he felt a wing my his shoulder, but then relaxed as he saw it was his leader, he dipped his head to her, acknowledging and accepting her gesture to say that all is well now. He nodded and sat behind her, as his rank should. He wondered how he had come to be so privileged to be the next in line behind such a wise Alpha. He respected her and would lay down his life for her.

۩ Kɪᴛᴏ ۩
(Female) ____ (Warrior of Land Runners) ____ (2 years old) ____ (Refrence)

Kito looked to her fellow warrior, Winter. She then nodded to the she-wolf. Though she knew that the Element tribe meant well, the unexperienced Alpha was a worry she trusted the tribes decision... She hoped she made the right choice too by trusting them.
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby derision » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:11 pm

kousei alpha male of the land runners male interacting with numerous

boopKousei hummed, anxious he took too much time in asking his tribe. With a brisk nod, he signified ending his turn to speak. The brute licked his chops, tail sweeping side to side slowly. His mind wandered to what his parents would do right now.. Kousei had never been as good as them, so it bothered him when he thought of upholding their legacy.
      boopStirring in the wolves around him caused the alpha to look at Kito and Winter, two of his warriors. A silent, unheard laugh escaped his mouth as he regarded Winter. She was so aggressive towards others, and it greatly amused him for one as young as she to be against the world.
      boopHe blinked, returning his gaze back to Okami and Sasha. He supposed Okami would go next, as she had kindly allowed him to do so. Kousei thought that it was perhaps just guilt for disrespecting his tribe; nevertheless, he took it with ease.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ danica 5 || ♒ delta 6

Postby sin.namoroll » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:12 pm

DANICA
        ────────────────────
      { female } { lead weather wolf//powerful flier } { sky keepers tribe } { okami, luca }

the she wolf nodded as okami told her she was fine from a reassuring look. she turned her head back to kousei as he finished speaking. the weather wolf had deep respect for all alphas, whether they were her own or not. her head turned back to okami as she caught sight of the alpha's wing opening. danica then noticed luca's tense body, and her eyes clouded with worry. it faded slightly as the alpha patted the beta's back comfortingly. danica nodded instinctively as kousei gave his final bit of news and finished. she waited to see which alpha would speak first, flicking glances between okami and sasha.

DELTA
        ────────────────────
      { male } { hunter//water wolf } { elemental tribe } { oscuro }

the wolf gave a quiet snort of laughter as the older brute agreed with him. it wasn't often that others agreed with delta's strange sense of humour. "tribe meetings aren't exactly my favourite thing." the elemental responded as kousei finished speaking in the background of their conversation. the water wolf's head tilted slightly as oscuro mentioned him entertaining the older wolf. "what do you mean?" delta asked as oscuro seemed very enthusiastic over the thought. how could delta entertain any wolf?
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me