.:The Legend of the Jewel & Evil Herds V2:.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

If you were made to live in this realm, what herd would you choose?

The Sudden Death Herd
26%
The Secret Herd
22%
The Diamond Herd
22%
The Ruby Herd
13%
The Emerald Herd
4%
Misfits
13%

Total votes : 23

Re: .:The Legend of the Jewel & Evil Herds V2:.

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 am

opal. wrote:

Dante's Enigma

Name: Dante's Enigma
Herd: Sudden Death Herd (Temporarily The Secret Herd as she is one of The Chosen)
Breed: Nightmare Pegasus (Friesian)
Powers: She is highly resistant to the fumes of the Forbidden Forest which allows her to remain in it while unaffected by the toxic air for up to 3 hours. After 3 hours, the fumes begin to take effect as if she were a normal horse. She also has wings, and can cloak herself in tar-like shadows to temporarily shield herself or a target from light-based attacks and protect from some not-too-powerful physical attacks. She can also cover a target in shadows and turn shadows into a tar-like substance, and can use her opponents own shadow against them. She can also use mental suggestion as a form of hypnosis, but prefers not to use anything extreme unless in a desperate situation. As Queen of the Sudden Death herd, she also possesses the ability to convert pure minds to the path of darkness, injecting them with a special venom secreted from her elongated canine teeth.
Weakness: Enigma's energy is drained quickly by sunlight, even though she needs a light source to be able to fight any of her enemies with shadows, her main ability. This means she has trouble fighting for long periods of time during the day, when shadows are the most powerful and plentiful. She is not affected by moonlight however, and shade lessens the effect of sunlight. Any type of fire is also a weakness as it expels strong heat and light.
Mate: Midnight Killer
History: She was raised as a normal foal in Sudden Death Herd, but always had a slightly kinder demeanor than her herd mates. Because of this, she was given the rank of carer, and eventually lead carer later on before Midnight Killer chose her as his mate. She soon bore Killer's foal, Skeleton King, and hopes to have more children with her beloved. Recently though, she has been kidnapped by the mysterious cloaked figure...
Personality: As mentioned in her history, she was always slightly more kind than other members of the Sudden Death Herd. She has always been very motherly with the foals of her own kind, and acted as a surrogate mother to foals who's parents died in combat or were gone frequently. Despite her mostly gently nature towards her own kind, she can be ruthless in battle, especially when defending the young and those she cares deeply for.

{Accepted Opal! :mrgreen: }

~Epiphany~ wrote:
Cimmaron

Cimmaron blushed, and listened to every word of Deaths. She had never heard his real thoughts like that before. In fact, she had always pictured him of a strong and most able stallion. That no one could find his true emotions...But this was different. She had always thought that of herself, a clumsy, fiery, angry mare that no one could ever understand. But right now, she felt peaceful. I feel like my mother.. Cimmaron kept thinking to herself, still listening to Death. Suddenly she heard one word that shocked her. "Beautiful" An overwhelming, and melting feeling fell upon her. Her knee's and fetlocks felt as if they would collapse. Cimmaron came closer to him. A soft kiss was shared, which made Cimmaron even more drowsy. She glanced up into his beautiful eyes, as her dark sapphire eyes sparkled. She listened to his whisper. "I will keep my promise.." Cimmaron wasn't quite as tall as the large stallion, but made an effort to push herself up to his face. She was going to kiss him back, showing that she had feelings for him that she hoped he shared just as much. Suddenly, Cimmaron saw the forest around them catch on fire. She pulled away from Death almost immediately. She turned to Imp and Osiris. They seemed to give a look like Did you do that? Cimmaron frowned and shook her head. "Death, that wasn't me..." A roaring laughter seemed to haunt the woods, and stepping out into the clearing stood chaos itself. Cimmaron listened to his words carefully. Cimmaron's thoughts now became clear in her mind. Yes, lets finished what we started!

Osiris didn't really know what to say after all this drama started kicking off. He was going to intervene and stop all this chaos, because that's what he was used to doing. However, as he was about to do so, an almighty laugh rang in his ears, causing an icy chill to creep up his spine like a snake. And to rid that chill, was an impacting explosion, where a burst of flames erupted and engulfed the trees like a fiery blanket.
Not taking this seriously, Osiris smirked, and turned round to Cimmaron. "Think somebody's all lurveeedd up! Say, that wasn't you was it?" Osiris cocked his head, and when Cimmaron gave a straight answer, he froze, catching sight of chaos itself.
The large stallion, encased within a black cloak, prowled up and down the large space. It seemed all the horses in the group made way for the Cloaked Figure, as if giving him his very own stage to perform on.
Osiris had never seen his ally's so weakened by the sight of one horse. The Sudden Death Herd members were not meant to give in to any challenger or problem, no matter the consequence.
Osiris stood protectively infront of Cimmaron.
"I think after we're done with YOU, Killer and the rest of the herd, including me, will make you eat those words until you choke! How DARE you! Yes! I agree! Let's finish what we started!" Osiris reared up, and splayed his legs apart, arching his neck and snarling like a wolf. He'd never made such a brutal noise before, but he knew this was serious, and it was time to live up to expectations, live or die.

Imp also joined sides with his friend, pinning his ears flat against his skull and narrowing his eyes down to their target. He was mostly risking his life for himself, to replace all the shame and wrongdoings he was responsible for, to put him in a better position, and to test himself against a real challenger. Not only that, but to make his own herd and King and Queen proud.
"I don't even know why we didn't do this sooner! Yeah! C'mon! Bring it!" Imp reared up too, encouraging the rest of the force to join in. Hopefully this strategy would raid The Cloaked Figure's confidence, and give them an opportunity to strike back, but Imp was unsure if it would work or not. Fight, or die trying.

Death's Entrance held Cimmaron protectively, before whispering in her ear. "I know we can show him. Let's show him together, babe." He whispered, before facing the Cloaked Figure and staring him in the face (or, what was to be seen of his face).
"Okay then, your call. I suppose it's fair to say that we only use our true powers, or even better, none at all. And then we'll REALLY see who's the strongest. The Secret Herd, or the Sudden Death Herd. Oh, and any other herd can join in if they'd like."
Death kicked up a cloud of dust as he pawed the ground, waiting for his enemy to strike. He was quick at dodging attacks, but he was nervous that the Cloaked Figure would reject his proposition of fighting fairly. Knowing the Cloaked Figure, he never played by the rules, he always had to step out and change the game. "So, what will it be?"

The Cloaked Figure grinned and used an invisible force to grab Death by the throat, and lift him into the air. "I read your thoughts. I don't play by the rules, and your testing my patience. Nut up or shut up." The Cloaked Figure met him face to face, showing his anger, that never normally shows as severely. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you all!" He threw Death full force into the ground about thirty foot below, and then landed heavily. "Who wants to dance first!?"

{Gaaah! I know I needed to make that a better post :? }

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:23 am

~Epiphany~ wrote:
Epiphany

Epiphany quickly equipped herself with her black cloak. Looking much like her fathers, except with small light blue markings upon it. She hurried across the forest, searching for her father. Hoping perhaps, he would take her on this trip. He would sometimes yell at her for asking, but she so wanted to go! She was told that she couldn't go out of the boundaries of the area her mother stayed in. Epiphany soon spotted her mother. "Mom! Where is dad? I wanted to with him this time.." Epiphany's light blue eyes dazzled and sparkled. The filly was now 1 year old, and felt much more independent.

Epiphany then left her mother's side. She galloped to the place that she most often went to- to explore. The boundaries of the Forbidden Forest. She mostly loved camping herself down, and gazing out of the forest. Into the open meadow, that led to the Death Herd. She could almost see there castle, it was lovely. But apparently, whenever Epiphany tried to ask any type of questions about the Death Herd to father, he would smile and give an most evil laugh. Like he had something planned, something terrible. Epiphany looked down at her legs, wishing she was taller. She might grow taller, after all, she was still growing. She would be fully grown at 3 years old, but for now...She might change a bit more. Epiphany soon heard a shout from the forest, it wasn't her fathers though. Epiphany stood frozen in alarm for a few seconds. Then realized she better leave. She began getting up. Wait...think about it...I should stay! what if father is in trouble? Epiphany told herself to stay put.

About a half an hour passed, and Epiphany seemed to be falling asleep. She soon heard voices, they weren't coming from inside the Forbidden Forest though. They were coming from the meadow. Epiphany peeked her head out. A strong, and most brutal looking stallion walked beside a multi colored mare. They looked important...and Epiphany wanted to hear what they were saying. She slowly began creeping out of the Forest, and into a unnoticed part of the meadow. No Don't do it! what if your caught? Epiphany began speaking to herself again, in her mind. I won't get caught silly, they probably can't even see me. Epiphany stopped abruptly, and listened the two horses begin talking again. That's a good idea, I better call out too, just to make sure they know I am well. It'll give them a booster in spirits. But I am determined to go there NOW. Silvani, lets go." Epiphany then saw they were entering the forest, towards her! She jumped in alarm, and froze for a second. I have to run! Epiphany then turned and ran. She didn't know if they had seen her, or still saw her. But she was running as fast as her legs could carry her.

{I'm not sure how to reply to this? Shall I make Killer go after them, or not? I have to think about Silvani too though.}

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:23 pm

(I am quite worried Astro, it seems to didn't really know where to start with Epiphany...and sadly in my mind. She isn't coming together very well. I feel like I can't grow into her character AT ALL...I know we had big plans for her and such, but I really feel I can't bring myself to breath life into her like I have with my other characters. It isn't working. I know its quite sudden, and seems kinda stingy of me. But can we remove her from the rp? I plan on making more characters in the future. And I think it would be awesome to have a foal in the secret herd. But... I can't do it! :o :shock: I know its hard to ask you to forget it, but it would mean a lot to me. ;) )

Cimmaron

Cimmaron listened to Death and nodded. Giving a quite devilish smile, and pushing up her head to glare at the hell like figure. Suddenly, Cimmaron watched as Death quickly flew in the air, before crashing onto the ground. She gasped, and froze for a second. I've never frozen before...WHATS WRONG WITH ME??? Cimmaron's heart began beating faster. Everything almost seemed to become muted, and in slow motion. A thought then entered her mind, that unsettled her soul. Do I have a...a....Weakness? This word was foreign to the mare, she had never felt something like this before. She was sure Death could take care of himself, but now, if anything dare happen to him, it would break her heart. She then thought she heard Osiris screaming at her, to come back to her senses. Cimmaron shook her head, and saw the chaotic figure smiling. I must go on like I have no weakness, like seeing Death thrown on the ground didn't faze me. Cimmaron burst into flames. "Bring on the fire you Demon! I can play this little game!"
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 am

~Periwinkle~ wrote:(I am quite worried Astro, it seems to didn't really know where to start with Epiphany...and sadly in my mind. She isn't coming together very well. I feel like I can't grow into her character AT ALL...I know we had big plans for her and such, but I really feel I can't bring myself to breath life into her like I have with my other characters. It isn't working. I know its quite sudden, and seems kinda stingy of me. But can we remove her from the rp? I plan on making more characters in the future. And I think it would be awesome to have a foal in the secret herd. But... I can't do it! :o :shock: I know its hard to ask you to forget it, but it would mean a lot to me. ;) )

Cimmaron

Cimmaron listened to Death and nodded. Giving a quite devilish smile, and pushing up her head to glare at the hell like figure. Suddenly, Cimmaron watched as Death quickly flew in the air, before crashing onto the ground. She gasped, and froze for a second. I've never frozen before...WHATS WRONG WITH ME??? Cimmaron's heart began beating faster. Everything almost seemed to become muted, and in slow motion. A thought then entered her mind, that unsettled her soul. Do I have a...a....Weakness? This word was foreign to the mare, she had never felt something like this before. She was sure Death could take care of himself, but now, if anything dare happen to him, it would break her heart. She then thought she heard Osiris screaming at her, to come back to her senses. Cimmaron shook her head, and saw the chaotic figure smiling. I must go on like I have no weakness, like seeing Death thrown on the ground didn't faze me. Cimmaron burst into flames. "Bring on the fire you Demon! I can play this little game!"

{Messaged you about your wish ;) }

Death's Entrance was one minute standing confrontationally next to Cimmaron and his friends, and the next thing what happened was him being prized into the air by some sort of invisible force. Struggling to breathe, Death choked, attempting to thrash his body back and fourth as much as he could to distract the Cloaked Figure. But his enemy wouldn't take any of it. Lifting him even higher into the air, the Cloaked Figure met eye to eye with him, crushing his airways with brute force by the second. For the first time, Death stared straight into his vacant eyes; though at first, his impression was that the 'Figure had no eyes, but slowly, they began to appear, and the most frightening and darkest look radiated from them. It was a stare that made his whole body freeze, and his mind race.

I suppose Death didn't really know how to tackle this problem. As the Cloaked Figure expressed his anger, the stallion's thoughts just drifted away into nothing. Instead of being fully on his game, Death winced, letting a blood-curdling yelp escape his lips. Visions of his own herd being slaughtered infront of him appeared in his mind; the vision of Killer being whipped until he fell to his knees in defeat... Enigma being forced to live with the Cloaked Figure under his rule, and Skeleton King murdered before his own eyes. Nothing in this world seemed to be in proportion anymore. I guess it didn't phase Death one bit having to stare into the eyes of chaos itself, but Death feared the consequences if he should lead the battle without Killer.

When the Cloaked Figure finally finished with him, he felt to be flying through the air-though slightly disoriented from the oxygen shortage to his brain. His senses seemed to slow down, making his mind believe that he was falling through the air in slow motion. At last, he came into contact with the ground, and as he impacted it at such a large force, his world turned blank. The dust revealed a motionless body.

The Cloaked Figure became subject to another massive grin. The grin grew across his identity-covered face, and as his victim gradually fell closer and closer to the ground, the bigger and bigger his smile became. At last, Death hit the earth with such a large force, a kick up of dirt shot up about ten feet around him. After the remaining dust had cleared, it revealed a large crater, and a motionless body. "I guess that's him finished. Another one down, and somebody else to go." He began cackling at his own sick joke, then pricking his ears to the sound of Osiris, Imp and Cimmaron.
"Oh, pleaseeee.... Save your sorrowful speeches for when your King arrives at the rescue." He snaps, lowering himself to their level. He was actually surprised at how he stood above them all, bearing in mind that "Time to live up to your expectations. Make your move."

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:52 pm

(Don't quite feel like working on the colors!)

Cimmaron began throwing fireballs at Lucifer, hoping it would faze him. She reared up, and came onto the ground hard, making streaks of fire below her. Cimmaron suddenly stopped, and realized Death wasn't getting up. She stood in shock staring the motionless body. "No!" She ceased her flaming body, and ran to his side. She began examining her love, and tryed to pick him up. Maybe, maybe I can pick him up and get him back to the death herd.. Cimmaron's thoughts were quite un-practical. But she was blinded by love, and concern. She managed to get him upon her back, and she quickly looked around. The forest was still roaring in Flames. She turned to Lucifer and frowned. Should I stay here and fight? let Death die? Cimmaron stood for a few seconds deciding what to do. Then, she nodded to herself. She ran towards the flames, and pulled Death's body underneath her, so he would be shielded from the Flames. Cimmaron rolled into the flaming forest, hoping she could save her love's life.

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:39 am

~Periwinkle~ wrote:(Don't quite feel like working on the colors!)

Cimmaron began throwing fireballs at Lucifer, hoping it would faze him. She reared up, and came onto the ground hard, making streaks of fire below her. Cimmaron suddenly stopped, and realized Death wasn't getting up. She stood in shock staring the motionless body. "No!" She ceased her flaming body, and ran to his side. She began examining her love, and tryed to pick him up. Maybe, maybe I can pick him up and get him back to the death herd.. Cimmaron's thoughts were quite un-practical. But she was blinded by love, and concern. She managed to get him upon her back, and she quickly looked around. The forest was still roaring in Flames. She turned to Lucifer and frowned. Should I stay here and fight? let Death die? Cimmaron stood for a few seconds deciding what to do. Then, she nodded to herself. She ran towards the flames, and pulled Death's body underneath her, so he would be shielded from the Flames. Cimmaron rolled into the flaming forest, hoping she could save her love's life.

{Omg, I teared up at this post because those two make such a cute couple :mrgreen: Love the emphasis you put behind it :') <3 And YOOOO, where's all your other characters, Peri? We need Pathfinder and Cavallo and the otherssss :P }

Death was lifted and carried by his love, in hope to be saved. When he was fully awake, he knew he could trust Cimmaron with everything, even his own life. Despite the Cloaked Figure locking onto her for an attack, however, amazingly, she still made a great effort, and bombarded through the already roaring forest fire. {Ehh... Sucky post, but it's hard to rp when he's not awake haha :lol: Good job with your reply Peri ;) }

Osiris stared hard at the Cloaked Figure, contemplating weather or not to take his word for granted and attack. There was two possible outcomes; one, he would attack, and catch him off-guard, and two, he could be playing mind-games, luring his enemies into his false-trap. Either way, Osiris had to think quickly on the spot and choose one option in hope that it would be the first one, of course. However, as he saw his friend plummet to the ground, he winced, turning away. The kick up of dust stinging his eyes. I can't breathe! I can't breathe! I need to get out of the forest before I die! Panicking like crazy, he sucked in deeper breaths, his heart-beat becoming more shallow. He should've realized his limit when he was sent on this mission. It was nearly the three hour mark, and if he didn't get out as quick as possible, the toxins in the air would burn his insides out, and suffocate him to death.
"Okay... Let's... Take this outside. Then we can fight a proper fight." Orisis choked, breathing heavily. He looked up at the Cloaked Figure, hoping that somewhere in his black heart, he had mercy. Enough to at least transport them outside of the forest.

The Cloaked Figure ignored Cimmaron's outburst of anger, and resumed his laughing fit. There wasn't even anything remotely FUNNY at hand, but the fact that the Sudden Death Herd were so HOPELESS. He had never imagined this day to come so quickly! But oh, how gleeful was this!
Ever since he was a youngster, his dream was to reign his own herd, and to marvel over his own success and riches. I guess we could say that as his life progressed, he transformed from an underdog to a well-known and well feared villain.
He soon forgot about Killer and their past together, and focussed more on the top objective. He wanted Killer out of the equation, and if possible, the Sudden Death Herd.

As his thoughts were interrupted by Osiris's pathetic whining, he turned round, looking at him with a grin. "I said that I would always win. You horses are just not made for battle. I don't even understand why you underestimated my powers, thinking you could think up of a half-completed plan in hope it would work. You don't deserve my sympathy."

The Cloaked Figure resumed normal altitude, and touched on the ground. He sighed impatiently, but he looked out to the crowd of horses. "Fine. If it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get. Excuse me." He did the honours of transporting the whole number of horses just to the border of the forest. Coincidentally where Killer and Silvani were heading. It wasn't want he would normally do, but he wanted his revenge more than anybody. So doing this 'favour' was as much for him, than it was for Osiris's survival.

{A little idea coming to hand in a minute! :D }

Imp was stuck between the urge to fight, and the pressure of the waiting. The truth was, he didn't really know what he wanted, or what to do with himself. He waited for the situation to intensify, trying hard not to concentrate on Raphael or Death too much. He knew now that this was the final straw. The final moment. This was really the big fight, and he knew that win or loose, something good for somebody will turn up.

Imp, how clever or how dumb you might classify him as, sensed a kind of friendship with the other herds. A kind of companionship, if you will. He looked behind him at the vast number of horses gathered, really studying their expressions. He used as much energy as he could to get them to feel the same emotions he did. He wanted them to take his side. Along with fighting for themselves, and the Sudden Death Herd. He was almost certain that if they did this, Killer would let them free of their burdens, and allow his own plans to take over the realm to rest for a while.
Not only just that, but each Jewel Herd taking sides with the Sudden Death Herd to fight could mean a possible victory over the Cloaked Figure's herd. What was special about the Jewel Herds, was that they had the power of nature, purity and the Earth. But also the horses' individual powers were a great addition to this.

Imp believed truly, that NOBODY, not even the Cloaked Figure, was indestructible.

When they were all transported to the border of the 'Forest, the normal air was just about breathable. The intense presence of the toxins died down to a manageable factor, making it possible for each horse to breathe normally.
Imp stayed on his guard, relying on Osiris's smart way of thinking to get them into a safe start.
'C'mon, buddy... You can do this. Killer and Silvani will be on the way, and I can feel the rest of us are all right behind you. Even the 'enemy' herds.'

It was true. With just a bit of thought and persuasion, Imp had managed to persuade the other herds that taking sides with them would be the best choice. Summarising the good points helped too. And when he explained what would happen if they were to refuse, everybody agreed straight away. I think anybody in their right mind would want to stay out of the mercy of The Cloaked Figure.

Osiris sighed, looking at his dear friend, Imp, hopelessly. He had to tip off the battle, and do it the best way possible. But Osiris sensed that now was not the exact right time to start. He had to stall for time, in hope that Killer would see the upcoming war, and join in with Silvani and whoever else was spared.
"I-I'm prepared to strike a deal with you, 'Figure." He began slowly, shifting on his feet...

{TO BE CONTINUED ON NEXT POST! ;) }

Raphael woke up slowly. His head was splitting in pain after his ordeal with the Cloaked Figure, and only faint snippets of his confrontation were remembered. The tree fall, dust, and then being knocked out and dragged away. Whatever had happened to Death, he was not even sure. He didn't know if he had been killed by Pathfinder, or if he had won a successful victory. But one thing remained clear. Get out of this forest.
Something inside him told him that he was not as close to the prisoners as he would've liked. And when he realised this, his quickly-made plan to go in search of them wasted. In the same situation as Osiris, Raphael picked himself up, and realized that breathing was becoming increasingly hard. His senses were trying to adjust, but his head was pounding so badly, that even his natural balance was affected.

But, then, a surprisingly unusual idea came to mind... If he managed to escape out of this forest without being seen, he would be able to cover enough ground to fetch help. It might be highly frowned upon, but in such times of desperate need, this was the only possible thing to do. He had to find the Ruby Herd, and ask the King and the rest of his subjects for help. The other Jewel Herds were out of range and probably all kidnapped anyway.
"Okay, Raph, let's put your idea to the test..."
Rapidly gathering up the rest of his wandering mind, Raphael unsteadily made for the exit of the forest.

The fumes were evidently reducing. Luckily, Raphael had maintained his powerful ability to navigate. This was because he was further along the forest line compared to the others, and also because the prisoners' area was nearer the Sudden Death Castle. It worked wonders for the Cloaked Figure, because he always seemed to use the motto 'expect the unexpected' which applied to many of his methods. Having it closer to his enemy's castle was the least likeliest possibility in the eyes of Killer and his herd, therefore making it even more difficult for them to piece together the puzzle of where his subordinates may be.

Rapahel had successfully made it out of the castle, just in time before he collapsed again. He seemed to be breathing heavier than Osiris, so he had to steady himself against a tree to steady his heart rate, and to calm his racing thoughts. The fresh and cool air lifted the heavy weight of the toxins pressing down on him, which came as a relief. A couple of minutes later, and his was fit to start the search of help.

Midnight Killer , Skeleton King and Sparkling Legend's posts will be on the next reply due to this post being so long :lol: Hope it's good!

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Cimmaron pushed herself through the forest, going faster and faster. Suddenly, she collapsed. Gasping for breath, she looked around. How long have I been running? She was out of the Forbidden Forest, but she wasn't near the Death Herd. THAT she knew. Cimmaron breathed hard, and she was caked in sweat. After rolling through the flames, she began running as fast as she could. She hadn't known what direction, as long as she escaped the Cloaked Figure. Cimmaron began examining the area around her, she then realized where she was. "The Ruby Herd?" Fate must of brought her there, but Cimmaron still was very confused. She then turned to face Death, who she had let fall onto the ground when she collapsed. How the hell am I doing to sneak in him? he surely looks like a Death Herd stallion. Cimmaron peered down at the dirt, it was now mud, black mud. Cimmaron squealed in delight. That's it! She began grabbing mud, and covering it over all of Death's green markings, which was mostly his head, neck, and back. After she finished, she took a step back. He was now a normal black looking stallion. She picked up his body, and began carrying him into the castle.

Cimmaron was not questioned when she began entering the castle. Once the gaurds saw who she was, they bowed and allowed her to enter. Cimmaron began searching for her father. She then heard a strong voice coming from one of the larger rooms. She followed it, and saw something she never thought she would see again. Sparkling Legend, he looked so healthy again. The blue in his coat seemed to dazzle, and he looked handsomer then anything. I can see now why mother loved him so... Cimmaron hoped he saw her. "Dad!" She rushed towards him, and gave him a hug. Then she layed down the black stallion she had on her back onto the bed. "Dad, I need your help. I hope you will help me..." Can I trust my father? will he help me bring Death back to health? or will he order him into the dungeon? Cimmaron decided to go on with her original plan. She turned to Death, and wiped some mud off of the lifeless body. You could now see some of his green markings, showing he was a Death Herd member. Not only that, but almost every herd had heard about "Death's Entrance." And knew what he looked like. Cimmaron turned to her father as tears filled her eyes. "Please help me."

(Um, isn't Pathfinder somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, beat up by Cimmaron? maybe Lucifer can transport him to the fight with Osiris and such. Cavallo I have no idea where he is, and Rigel I had talking to Silvani, who is talking back! :? )

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 am

~Periwinkle~ wrote:Cimmaron pushed herself through the forest, going faster and faster. Suddenly, she collapsed. Gasping for breath, she looked around. How long have I been running? She was out of the Forbidden Forest, but she wasn't near the Death Herd. THAT she knew. Cimmaron breathed hard, and she was caked in sweat. After rolling through the flames, she began running as fast as she could. She hadn't known what direction, as long as she escaped the Cloaked Figure. Cimmaron began examining the area around her, she then realized where she was. "The Ruby Herd?" Fate must of brought her there, but Cimmaron still was very confused. She then turned to face Death, who she had let fall onto the ground when she collapsed. How the hell am I doing to sneak in him? he surely looks like a Death Herd stallion. Cimmaron peered down at the dirt, it was now mud, black mud. Cimmaron squealed in delight. That's it! She began grabbing mud, and covering it over all of Death's green markings, which was mostly his head, neck, and back. After she finished, she took a step back. He was now a normal black looking stallion. She picked up his body, and began carrying him into the castle.

Cimmaron was not questioned when she began entering the castle. Once the gaurds saw who she was, they bowed and allowed her to enter. Cimmaron began searching for her father. She then heard a strong voice coming from one of the larger rooms. She followed it, and saw something she never thought she would see again. Sparkling Legend, he looked so healthy again. The blue in his coat seemed to dazzle, and he looked handsomer then anything. I can see now why mother loved him so... Cimmaron hoped he saw her. "Dad!" She rushed towards him, and gave him a hug. Then she layed down the black stallion she had on her back onto the bed. "Dad, I need your help. I hope you will help me..." Can I trust my father? will he help me bring Death back to health? or will he order him into the dungeon? Cimmaron decided to go on with her original plan. She turned to Death, and wiped some mud off of the lifeless body. You could now see some of his green markings, showing he was a Death Herd member. Not only that, but almost every herd had heard about "Death's Entrance." And knew what he looked like. Cimmaron turned to her father as tears filled her eyes. "Please help me."

(Um, isn't Pathfinder somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, beat up by Cimmaron? maybe Lucifer can transport him to the fight with Osiris and such. Cavallo I have no idea where he is, and Rigel I had talking to Silvani, who is talking back! :? )

I forgot about where Pathfinder was! Oh dear... And Cavallo could be near where the fight scene is and decide to take part? I know he is one of the betrayers, so it can add a lot more drama in the fight and after the fight is over!! :o And Idk when Silvani will be active again.. Bramble said she has a lot on, but I hope she'll be able to make it.
I'll get Killer involved, then get Raphael to the Ruby herd to help explain the issues, if he can remember haha :lol: And I'll get Skeleton King involved with Epiphany as well! And about our thing on the pm, I'll do that soon too :D }

Raphael started his journey at a steady-paced gallop, propelling himself across the ground as effortlessly as he possibly could. A smart horse knew his limitations, and anybody that was familiar with this realm had an idea of the extreme distance between the Forbidden Forest, and the Ruby Herd. The territory Raphael was heading for was indeed a long way away from where he had set off, but reserving energy was a must. If he wanted to get there in time to explain his issues, of course.
Determined, and mind set on the task at hand, Raphael gritted his teeth together, and gave his efforts a bit more of a kick. Outstretching his legs to spread his weight evenly across the ground, he assumed the racehorse mode, lowering his head so it was level with his back. An increasingly steep hill gave him the test of using his solid horse-power, which would give him the opportunity to burn off the anger contained within him.

Raphael snorted, hurling himself in the air just as the level ground began to advance up onto a slope, which passed the time, and give him a head-start on the large obstacle.
Smiling at his efforts, the mighty stallion looked back one last time, before really going for it. Having experience as a racehorse in his childhood, Raphael was lucky enough to inherit the talent, speed, stamina and build, making it easier for him to reach a quicker speed than most of his herd, with the right combination for the best results.

Sooner than later, the forest disappeared into the distance, and Raphael had settled into his race-pace. Supreme speed caused the peaceful landscape to become one huge visual blur. The wind screamed past his ears, and the chilling air began to make his eyes run tears. "I can keep this up. I have too!" Raphael had eventually reached the top of the hill, before giving the final length of the travel more effort than he had ever given before.

Sweat foamed at his sides and neck, but Raphael drove on with brute force, powering over the landscape like a machine. His legs were now fully outstretched, and his strides ate up the ground with ease. When he was ready for another leverage, Raphael used his hind legs to push from the ground and into the air. It represented this (but with more impulsion, and of course, a LOT quicker! Here )

Exhausted from his marathon of galloping, Raphael attempted to walk the rest of the way. It was almost nightfall by the time he caught sight of the Castle, but he sighed in relief, knowing that he was close to accomplishment. Not surprised with the leg injury he managed to pick up along the way, Raphael bared his teeth in pain, limping every time his right front leg touched on the ground. His tendon had swollen, and from the extreme kicks of his gallop, he had also fractured part of his fetlock on the same leg.
"Well, this is just great." He cursed flatly to himself. In relation to his leg injury, and the fact he had just realized that the Ruby Herd had guards that will probably attempt to kill him when entering.
"We'll play it nice today..."

Slowing his walk down to stop infront of the Guards, Raphael raised his head, and spoke clearly, with slight assertiveness to prove his point. "I have not come here to pose a threat to you or your Herd. I am simply here to speak with your King. The matter is urgent, and I'm afraid I have no time."

The Guards looked at him with distaste, but did not argue. "You are free to go in, but be warned. If you happen to offend the King or his subordinates, we will not hesitate to kill you." He bowed his head, and then looked over at the other two, to assist Raphael to where the King was. Instantly, they nodded, and took him through the spotless Castle.
Instead of it being made of ancient stone like the Sudden Death Castle, this castle was more modern, and very well kept. The gardens were always in top shape, each ornament perfectly accurate, and the flowers basically to die for. Even the water leaking from the water complexes seemed to look happy!
The inside of the castle was also very regal and grand; chandeliers, paintings, furniture, archways and entrances. Raphael had to try hard not to fall over himself.

Eventually reaching a halt, the two Guards, bowed, and opened the doors, to where the King was, allowing him to enter, before they left him alone.
Raphael thanked them before stepping into the room, and when he saw who else was in there, he could hardly believe his eyes. "Y-Your Majesty..? Cimmaron? Is that Death?!" Raphael frowned, pulling his ears to their sides. "Excuse me for the rudeness! I have no idea what's going on! I have come for help but..."

Sparkling Legend had spent nearly two years at his Ruby Herd home since Cimmaron had rescued him from the suffering and misery of the Sudden Death Herd castle. Killer had ruthlessly ordered his guards to imprison the Ruby King in the dungeons located underground until he died of malnourishment. Basically starvation and lack of water.
Midnight Killer had always hated Sparky from when he first took reign over this territory. Every plan Sparky had made, was for the greater good of his people, and for the welfare of the environment, and Killer always happened to clash against him with his own plans.
There was a huge battle between the Ruby Herd and the Sudden Death Herd, which lasted for weeks on end. He had lost many valuable friends, and family; including his beautiful wife, Sapphire. Not long afterwards, Killer had used his forces to raid Sparky's territory, and to put them all in confinement back at Sudden Death. Sparky was tortured, and beaten, and made to witness things that scarred him mentally. He was then starved and humiliated in front of his daughter, Cimmaron, before being put back into chains.
Killer had then managed to convince Cimmaron that her OWN FATHER was to blame for all the mayhem caused, and all the people killed. He had brainwashed her, and turned her against Sparky to take sides with him. This was why Raphael was so confused, as he didn't know why Cimmaron was here at the Ruby Herd, and also at the Sudden Death Herd.

Alarmed, but also elated that his precious daughter had come to visit him, Sparky rose to his feet, and hugged Cimmaron as she approached him. His long white mane with red tipped ends cascaded down his neck and over his face. It was so smooth and silky that he could barely feel it sweeping against his skin.
He felt his daughter was tense, and upset, so he gently set her down, and looked at her in the eyes. "My daughter..." He chided softly. "I will always help yo-" However, as his eyes swept over the sight of this strange stallion downed on the ground, he reared up, screaming in anger. "What is this? You bring a Sudden Death Herd stallion to my castle!?" He backed up, snorting and pinning his ears back, registering the strong stench of blood and decay. "What have you become, Cimmaron? Your mother would be heartbroken!" But as Cimmaron began to cry, he hesitated, wondering whether or not to call the guards to imprison him or not. However, there was something about the way that Cimmaron acted, that kind of gave him an understanding. "Wait here, and DO NOT MOVE." He told Cimmaron, finally getting the situation of what was happening.

Frantically racing through the castle at break-neck speed, Sparky skidded round corners, and galloped down corridors, until he finally reached the 'Healers & Carer's' Room. Instantly, Sparky turned round, and gave the door a harsh kick with his two back legs, obliterating the wooden frame with it's sheer power and force. The mares inside screamed in fright, but relaxed when it was their King. "I want all of you to tend to this stallion. He seems to be in critical condition, but I am unaware of what caused this to be so. Now HURRY! Come!" Sparky whinnied, before leading the whole team back to the main hall.

Exhaling heavily, Sparky shook out his mane and spoke quickly to Cimmaron. "Quickly explain to them what happened to this stallion, and they will take him to the operating theatre. I'm afraid you cannot be with him after he is taken in. This will give me an opportunity to see what has been going on with you. I'm afraid me and you need to talk, Cimmaron." He said sternly, before walking off.

A large burst through the door caused Sparky to wheel round and assume the fighting stance. He also caught the scent of the Sudden Death Herd stench, and he wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Who are you? And why are you here? Reveal yourself at once!" Sparky seethed, pinning his ears back.

Raphael stepped back in submission. "Woah, woah! This isn't a raid, your Majesty! I am simply here to ask of your help. You see... We're in need of assistance. A new and bigger threat is at hand..."

Raphael and Sparky spent a long while reciting stories and notifying each other of things they had missed in the passed. Raphael had also mentioned about the Cloaked Figure, and what happened from the first night of chaos, to the present day. He had also explained about how the Sudden Death Herd were not looking for anymore fights, but instead, looking for alliances in the upcoming war.

{My god, this post isn't very good at all... It tends to lag a lot and repeat itself. But I am so tired. I know I need to include Killer, Skeleton King, Osiris and Imp, but I can't even think because I am so tired. I hope this is good enough though! I'll try next time to include the other characters and include the rest of Raphael and Sparky's speech.}

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 am

Cimmaron nodded, listening to her fathers words. She quickly explained what she had seen to the nurses and doctors. They listened carefully before taking Death away. As they began leaving the room with her love, she stopped them. She leaned down beside his ear as tears ran down her face and whispered. "I don't know if you can hear me, but you will be alright. I promise, just like your promise." Cimmaron then said one more thing. "I don't know how you feel about me Death...But I love you, and that will never change. No matter what."

Cimmaron spooked upon hearing a stallion rush into the room she was standing in. She gave a confused look, "Raphael?" Sparky and Raphael began talking, before leaving the room to speak alone. Cimmaron realized she had been left alone. She shrugged, and soon left the room. She then started giving herself a private tour around the castle. I wonder if I have a room of my own. Cimmaron shook her head and laughed somewhat painfully. They don't like me, they wouldn't give me a room. How silly of me. Cimmaron then decided to go outside. She came to an abrupt stop, and noticed something she never noticed before. The castle was very close to...the sea... A beautiful beach. I remember mom telling me about this beach. She would always come out here and lay by the waters to rest. It brought her peace. Cimmaron soon passed the beach and continued into a nearby meadow. It was beautiful, long green grass, and flowers here and there. Giant oaks towered over her, and cherry blossom trees were in full bloom. Cimmaron stopped again. This is where Mom and Dad first showed affection towards each other. Cimmaron thought of the wonderful feeling of love, and her mind turned to Death. I wonder if he loves me... Cimmaron felt herself suddenly pinned to the ground, she screamed loudly, before her mouth was covered. She was then gagged, and quickly tied. A painful stab was inserted into her flank, and she felt weak. Why can't I use my fire powers? Cimmaron's sight began getting blurry, and she looked up only to see Pathfinder smiling. "My dear, it was very hard to find you. But don't worry anymore, your coming with me." Cimmaron then squirmed, and realized her thoughts were fading. She had one last thought before going unconscious Death, help me!

Pathfinder kept on searching throughout the forests, hoping to find a glimpse of Cimmaron. He shook his head. I have already passed into another herds territory, I should turn back. Pathfinder suddenly stopped in shock, and saw a buckskin mare wandering throughout the forest. He smiled, Speak of the devil... He began slowly sneaking behind each tree, before running out at full speed and pinning the mare down. "I came prepared for your fiery powers this time, I will have you as mine no matter what. You understand?" Death finished gagging the mare and tieing her. He then pulled out a long syringe and smiled cruelly. "This might hurt a bit." Death watched as the syringe began taking effect. "Go to sleep my love. Because when you wake, we will have plenty of fun to have together."

(I thought it would be interesting to have Cimmaron on the brink of worry and concern to suddenly get captured, and taken away. Its going to be a shocker when Death wakes up and finds out she is gone. He might be a bit angry! :shock: )

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:06 am

{Anybody open?}
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me