When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | New and Accepting!

Postby Queen_Conker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Cotton
Healer ~ Female ~ Single

Cotton sat in her den, organizing herbs. She made a pile of unusable ones and a pile of the fresh ones. She took a note of what she needed and stored her fresh herbs, squashing some under a rock so they would stay for longer, others just being put on shelves. She peered out of her den, checking if she was needed, then got up, pacing about her den.

My deviant art
Used to be Wolves16
Siggy is a wip/I am Lazy

Queen_Conker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:33 am

Solac

"I think I will," he smiled, "I think I hear Fuge calling for ya." He perked his ears, listening to Fuge's howl and the water crashing next to him.
He got up, and started to walk back to camp, "Coming?" He asked Hachi, flapping his wings playfully.

Fuge

She sat down patiently, waiting for everyone to gather, or at least those who were going to training. She smiled at the thought of Damion learning to fly. She spotted Athena entering the camp, and Cotton, the medic, coming out of her den. Everyone was up and about, but she had not seen Feather all morning. 'WAIT!' She thought, 'Where's Pyre? He needs to come to training too...'
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them
-- ---superhero enthusiast
---..-autistic . neutral good

-- --twitter . gif credit . ao3

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 am

|| Athena ||
Athena sat down outside the omega den,looking for something to do.She folded her wings to her sides and observing the camp and who was in it.She noticed Fuge had looked at her for a minute,but Athena new she was just doing the same thing that she was.The female yawned and layed down,putting her head on her paws but keeping her eyes open in case anyone needed her and she was asleep.

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen_Conker » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 am

Cotton
Medic ~ Female ~ Single

She needed a few more dock leaves and poppy seeds. She looked about to see if anyone was free in camp. Seeing that Athena and Fuge sitting about she looked at them and asked, "Hey, you guys free?" she smiled.

My deviant art
Used to be Wolves16
Siggy is a wip/I am Lazy

Queen_Conker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 am

|| Athena ||
"Im free,what do you need doing,Cotton?" Athena asked,she loved helping the healer and learning about herbs.The female wolf got up and padded over to Cotton,smiling slightly and letting her tail flop behind her.

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:08 am

Fuge

"Sorry Cotton, I have training to do," she said softly, "Maybe after." She flicked her tail, as it was a habit. She started to become a little impatient, but kept a straight face.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue Charge » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:20 am

Pyre, who had been hanging out at the waterfall noticed some of the others heading back to camp. Now where were they all?... Oh! The thought came to him suddenly. "Training." He finished out loud. He figured he should be there and so after standing he took off towards camp. It took a little while but he made it to camp and he touched down softly, his wings singeing the grass slightly as they beat down for landing. Now he was here, and with a fold of his wings he walked further into camp slowly.

Things Turn Out Best For Those That Make
The Best Of How Things Turn Out.

Blue Charge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen_Conker » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:34 am

Cotton
Medic ~ Female ~ Single

"Thats fine Fuge" said Cotton. She looked at Athena. "Great!" she smiled. "I need some more dock leaves and poppy seeds" she looked into the distance. "Follow me" she said. She started to run, then jumped, then flew. Soon she dipped down and landed in a clearing. A bush of stiinging nettles were at the edge and she sniffed about the area. "When there are nettles, there are dock leaves" she said

My deviant art
Used to be Wolves16
Siggy is a wip/I am Lazy

Queen_Conker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:38 am

Damion
~The little Trouble Maker~

Damion began jumping around like a little jumping bean. "When are we gonna start?!" He whined, though his tail was wagging with energy and he kept smiling all the same. He spotted Pyre and padded over with a grin. "Hey Pyre! You joining us for training today? I think I'm gonna fly finally!"

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

Hazel watched the others get ready for flying and sighed quietly, pushing the remains of her rabbit to the side. Most of the time she was the only one without the power of flight-even Hachi could fly! She could jump high, sure, but that was nothing compared to them. She growled softly under her breath but watched the proceedings anyways. If she couldn't participate, she could at least watch.

Thunder
~Bark of Boom~

He sat with the others and glanced to Fuge, sensing her growing impatience. "Well, how 'bout we all get started?" He asked with a smile, looking around to the others. He was in no particular hurry, but they might as well start, especially before their trainer lost her patience before they had even started.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:49 am

Solac

He padded into camp, and noticed Hazel looked a little grim. He went over and asked, "You alright?" He tilted his head, and folded his wings to his side. He understood that Hazel had no wings, but her strength was way above average. He enjoyed having her in the pack, and hated to see her upset.

Fuge

"Well, is everyone here?" She looked around and saw Damion, Thunder, Hachi, and Pyre. "Yep, that's everyone, let's go." She was relieved that she could finally start training, she signalled everyone to follow her as she made her way to the training area. "I think we'll start with taking off from trees and we'll move on from there," she winked at Damion as she said this.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist