Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:46 am

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: Niko, Neko, Shiro

She did her best to get used to her normal form again- it had been a while since she was like this. Rubbing her face with a paw she started to move onwards towards the feline scent she had caught.

A R C H - B R I N G E R
|Norwegian Forest Cat|Metal Elemental|Male|tags: Niko, Neko, Sombra, Shiro

This is when Arch Bringer scented the other cats- there was definitely a feline scent in the air, and he knew it wasn't him. With the fur on his back standing on end he searched for any signs of the others- he wouldn't call out to them unless he knew it was safe.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:52 am

Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- Female- Home- Tags: Nox
Wb, sleeping

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- Male- Home- Tags: Nixx
sleeping

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko, Sombra
The chocolate tabby cat caught the scent yet again. She gently nudged Niko. She nodded to Sombra. She walked and walked.

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sombra
He huffed at the second nudge...He flicked his ears and tail and followed the cat.

Keiko- Kirin- Fire- mare- Tags: adoptees, Klick
The magenta eyed mare twitched her ears again. She said “It’s fine.”

Loren- Dragon x Kirin- Dragonhearted- colt- Tags: Keiko, sis, Klick
The colt glanced around her to the stallion...He was worried about him being here, just a bit.

Kiana- Dragon x Kirin- Dragonhearted- filly- Tags: Keiko, bro, Klick
The filly tilted her head a bit. “Who are you?” she asked.

Teranor- Pegasus- Elemental (snow, minor healing)- Genderfluid- Tags: xxx
The silver maned, tailed and winged Pegasus snorted as she watched Nati go off. By the way, Tera was going by female pronouns today, and would the next few days. She swished her tail as she walked, then began to trot.

Nati- Griffin- Dragonhearted- Genderfluid- Tags: Emrari, rest of rebellion

Mei- Panda mix- Elemental (sand)- Female- Tags: Piper
The tan and white mixed breed cub continued to cry out, then whimpered again. Mama and brother had to be out here, right? She heard a call, calling back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidTheManokit12 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:20 pm

Klick-Chimera bay-Stallion- Tags: Keiko,Kiana

"Oh ehm I'm Klick" The stallion replied "But I don't think I caught your names?" He spoke in a friendly and energetic manner.
AcidTheManokit12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:25 am

S O M B R A

She walked with the others...

A R C H - B R I N G E R

Arch-Bringer scented the others getting closer and closer- after one more turn around a tree he saw them, more felines hidden in the forest. Who are they looking for? he thought.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:03 am

Midnight|Female|Winged Cat|Dragonhearted| Tags; open
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The shadows of Midnight’s tree home was disturbed by the light streaming through the leaves covering the hole that was carved out by some animal long ago, and the winged cat took up the opportunity to take it as her current home when she wasn’t in her dragon form. She had to hide out in the dark underbrush of the forest floor and large standing trees at such time. But she didn’t have to fear at the moment, for it was morning. She shook herself off of her makeshift nest material before moving to take her morning flight. Perhaps she could meet someone new? But with the fear of another animal finding out about her dragon heart blood, made her freeze in her tracks. Not until nighttime that is...Midnight shook her head to clear her thoughts, perhaps her flight will clear her mind.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Umbra|Female|Amur Leopard|Elemental Healing| Tags; open
    ’Another day, another animal in need‘, is the leopard’s thought as she padded her way over to her small clinic through the city, bypassing other animals in the mists of the festival. It wasn’t that the female didn’t like to help others with her healing ability, it was just taxing on her. As depending on the severity of the wound on the animal, it took energy for Umbra to heal herself, and she was glad that there where other healers around so that she could take time off to heal. But minor cuts and injuries where no bother to her, as they healed quick on their own with her medical knowledge. She smiled to herself as a purr was in her throat as she opened the door to her shoppe, awaiting the customers that where soon to come. Knowing the festivities going on, animals where going to get hurt if they were not careful.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Wb, sleeping

sleeping

The chocolate tabby cat could smell the other around here somewhere. Therefore, she called out “Hello?”

He huffed at the second nudge...He flicked his ears and tail and followed the cat.

The magenta eyed mare twitched her ears again. She said “I’m Keiko, this is Loren, and this is-”

The colt glanced around her to the stallion...He was worried about him being here, just a bit.

The filly interrupted her mum. “I’m Kiana!” she squealed happily.

The silver maned, tailed and winged Pegasus snorted as she watched Nati go off. By the way, Tera was going by female pronouns today, and would the next few days. She swished her tail as she walked, then began to trot.

The tan and white mixed breed cub continued to cry out, then whimpered again. Mama and brother had to be out here, right? She heard a call, calling back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:37 pm

S O M B R A

She stayed quiet.

A R C H - B R I N G E R

Now he could hear a greeting being called out- this time he would answer. "Hello?" he meowed, looking around for any sight of the others.

C E I L O
|Fer-de-lance | Dragonhearted | Male | tags: Midnight

Looking up into the morning sky, Ceilo- now back in his usual snake form- moved along the forest floor with quick movements of his body. He had finally left dragon form after getting himself injured- now he just wanted to get somewhere safe as fast as he could. He moved under the tree, moving leaves aside with a loud noise- he didn't seem to care.

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Umbra

The eagle flew through the festival- this was the last day of it, and already many of the shops had closed up. Hers was one of them that had already closed up, and now she was just looking at what others had to offer. The shop of one of the local healers caught her eye, although for the most part she wouldn't bother going to one of them unless she was badly injured. She didn't like healers.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:29 pm

Midnight|Female|Winged Cat|Dragonhearted| Tags; Ceilo
    The wind flew through her feathered wings before she decided to land on a low hanging branch in the forest underbrush. Landing with a little flourish of spinning in a circle before she landed on a low hanging branch. The little flight that she had did little to clear her mind about the coming night; for she always feared turning into her dragon form mid flight, or when other animals are around. And when that happened she always made a break for the dark undergrowth of the forest canopy where no animal could see her in her forest home. In the mist of clearing her wings, some foliage on the ground moved and a snake appeared. Her curiosity grew, she had never seen a snake before. Looking closer, it appeared to be hurt as well. ”Are you alright?” The black winged cat called out to the other animal, before gliding down to the floor of the forest. “I don’t believe that I’ve seen a snake in this part of the forest before either...” She said with curiosity in her voice, but in her mind, caution grew.
    Umbra|Female|Amur Leopard|Elemental Healing| Tags; Sikama
    The leopard sighed quietly to herself as she checked the stock of her medical herbs and remedies, and it appeared that she would need some more of glowing mushroom and taproot. Hopefully those spriggins wouldn’t mind if she treaded onto their territory, they knew she didn’t mean any harm to them or the surrounding nature. And she had learned all of her healing knowledge from experience and from natural entities that would help her, after all she just wanted to help others that needed help. She slung her satchel bag that held multiple jars and containers for various alchemical ingredients that would help her with her patients need. Closing the door to her little clinic, she put up a sign saying that she was ‘closed’ for the time being and made sure the door was locked before setting off into the forest. ’Perhaps I could get something to eat as well?’ She thought to herself, while walking down the streets of the city. In the mist of her thinking she accidentally bumped into a harpy eagle. “Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! I wasn’t watching where I was looking! Are you okay? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” She asked with a worried tone, checking over the fallen eagle while helping them up to stand.
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Sarsaparilla - Female - Normal- Sea Otter - Tags: Open

Sarsaparilla exited the water before shaking out her fur she took a moment to groom herself and attempted to smooth out her fur. Once she was done with this, she walked near the lake before deciding to explore a bit around the area. As she was padding along, she hoped she’d run into something.

Piper - Female - Normal - Porcupine - Tags: Mei

Piper heard the response and followed the sound of the cries. She stopped when she came across a Panda mix who seemed to be in distress. “Hello. Are you ok?”
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:20 pm

Wb, sleeping

sleeping

The chocolate tabby cat looked up as she heard a male voice. “Are...Are you a cat?” she asked, sounding stupid she thought...

The magenta eyed mare twitched her ears again. She said “I’m Keiko, this is Loren, and this is-”

The filly interrupted her mum. “I’m Kiana!” she squealed happily.

The tan and white mixed breed cub looked up and squeaked as she saw her.. “Wh...Who are you?” she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me