A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:58 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke, Vivian-> Toby

The pup and story loving female wagged her tail a bit as she then stepped in. She said "It's good to see you're alright," though it didn't seem any of the Fire wolves would attack.

She seemed to finally make up her mind, but as she approached the nursery, she noticed Zeus and Fish talking. She went towards where she'd seen Toby, therefore. She found him, and stopped to look at him. "Toby, could I have a word?" she asked.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: Stormcloud

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She watched him watch them.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had forgotten their sister was here...Their ears went back a moment, then forward again. They nodded to the Lightning alpha, saying "Okay."

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: everyone (Red and Jay)

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one said "Thank you, Red." S/he tried not to also roll their eyes though. Neither of them had really been looking around, they'd been more focused on other things.

S/he looked to Snowfire, then back to Jay and nodded. "I'm surprised Snowfire managed to convince that wolf to give them food." They'd seen the wolf give Snowfire the food. They'd also seen, and heard, Shadow reprimand the other wolf.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:50 pm

belloblossom wrote:Enui | Fire Beta | Location: Lightning Camp | Tagging: Max (mentions: Shadow, Erle, Arian)

Enui repressed a sigh as Max informed her that Shadow was going as fast as she could and that they couldn't very well scope out the scene themselves. She looked over to where one of the Lightning wolves was being scolded for giving Snowfire food, noting that Snowfire had rightfully eaten as much as they could before sliding it back to the wolf. Inwardly, she smirked.

They've got a keen mind - stealing prey from the enemy and making it seem as though they're doing it of their own choice. The illusion of choice was an easily manipulated trait, especially from these soft-hearted Lightning wolves. Her gaze drifted to her other pack members and she was surprised to see that Erle was approaching with a smile on his face. How unusual...She perked her ears expectantly, only to find that he was headed towards another wolf. Another she-wolf. She watched him greet Arian and she turned away. He could approach whoever he pleased, she reminded herself, shoving down a tickle of disappointment. Besides, she had the Alpha to speak to.

"Very well, my Alpha. It's... difficult to be patient, when our pack mates have to wait in the rain for Shadow to get something done." She replied, turning her gaze to the dark-pelted male. Then, in a softer voice, to not attract the attention of others, she added. "And how are you fairing among all that has happened? I am the last who would doubt your strength, my Alpha, but... no leader should have to endure what you did this morning."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:41 am

Toby | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Starfire | Location: Camp

Toby looked up when Starfire spoke, and he tilted his head to the side curiously, amber eyes fixing on her. "Sure. What’s up?" He’d been trying not to think too hard about all the Fire wolves in camp, but if all went the way it looked like, with everyone talking about it, he expected he’d be forced to face the facts sooner or later. He wasn’t just imagining things.

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Zeus, Lenora, Nightfall, Harvest | Location: Camp

"Hi Harvest!" The grey furred Warrior greeted the newcomer. Then she returned her attention to Zeus. "I know that!" Fish chirped. She gently nuzzled her mate. "I love you too, and I was just joking around about why you chose me, don’t worry." Sometimes her jokes were missed, likely because her goofy, upbeat tone rarely changed between when she was joking and when she was just having a conversation, but that was okay! It rarely offended her. Then Zeus mentioned the idea of one day having a family of their own.

Truthfully, when she’d figured out that she’d had a female lean as far as romance went, Fish had abandoned the idea of ever being ABLE to find herself raising pups. She’d pretended it didn’t bother her, but sometimes she had wondered what it would be like anyway. So many of the females seemed fond of their little fluffballs. The idea that maybe someday- not for many months, as it would be disastrous to bring pups into the Pack in winter, of course- they could have a family of their own one day though...it made Fish perk right up!

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Enui | Location: Lightning Camp

It did not please Max to have to wait for Shadow's Scout to find land, but it was what it was, and it was not his place to question it. His gaze shifted again as Enui inquired of his own well-being during all the chaos that had occurred. It ALSO did not please him to admit that he wasn’t at his strongest, but... there was no wolf here he felt he could trust more than Enui with the truth.

"I’ve had better days, as I’m sure we all have, but the Pack seems to be less agitated than they were before, and that’s what matters to me. My only job as a leader is to ensure THEIR well-being. Mine comes second to that of the Pack." Max had always craved the power that came with the role of Alpha. He’d done terrible things out of that ambition at times. When he’d first risen to the top, he’d not been careful to put the Pack first, hadn’t been careful with the responsibilities that came with the role. He’d since matured and grown, and with that, he’d come to accept that as Alpha, his job was not only to rule over his Pack, but to provide for and take care of them as well.

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Erle | Location: Lightning Camp

Arian turned sharply when Erle approached. Then she relaxed upon seeing the familiar face. Sometimes a painfully familiar face. She couldn’t deny she missed when they’d been together, but those days were long gone now, and if that was the way it was meant to be, then so be it. All the same, there was nothing to say there could not be friendship with time.

"I'm holding up okay overall. I’ll be happier once we're out of the rain and working on building dens to dry ourselves in. What of yourself?" Arian asked, dipping her head to the big black Warrior in way of greeting.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:34 am

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke, Vivian-> Toby

The pup and story loving female wagged her tail a bit as she then stepped in. She said "It's good to see you're alright," though it didn't seem any of the Fire wolves would attack.

She looked to Toby, and dipped her head a moment. The light eyed she wolf then said "Shadow wants me to go find a place for the Fire pack to set up temporary camp. She told me to bring a hunter and all around. I thought you were the best hunter choice. Are you alright with going though?" she asked. She hummed a canine sound, and flicked her tail.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: Stormcloud

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She watched him watch them.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had forgotten their sister was here...Their ears went back a moment, then forward again. They nodded to the Lightning alpha, saying "Okay."

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: everyone (Red and Jay)

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one said "Thank you, Red." S/he tried not to also roll their eyes though. Neither of them had really been looking around, they'd been more focused on other things.

S/he looked to Snowfire, then back to Jay and nodded. "I'm surprised Snowfire managed to convince that wolf to give them food." They'd seen the wolf give Snowfire the food. They'd also seen, and heard, Shadow reprimand the other wolf.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Toby couldn’t help but be flattered when the Scout declared she thought him the best choice for the job, and he stood up a bit taller, even if he was a relatively short wolf. "Of course I am, anything's better than sitting around camp, and as a Lightning wolf, is it not my duty to do as I’m instructed?" He didn’t particularly expect an answer. He was just... glad to have something to DO instead of standing around. "Anyone else coming?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:21 pm

She looked to Toby, and smiled when he stood taller. She hummed a canine sound, then nodded as she said "Yeah. I'm going to go ask Zeus, and see if she'll come. If not, we're going to have to see if we can find Vapor or one of the other all arounds. I think there's really only one other than Zeus and Vapor though. I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't find either of those two...Well, that is if Zeus says she doesn't want to go. She might actually be fine with going," she said.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:10 pm

Toby cast a quick glance towards the nursery, where a small group had gathered by Zeus. They all seemed to be engaged in some sort of conversation already. "We can ask, but I don’t know how much luck we'll have. She’s been making taking care of Rosa pretty much a full-time job. Understandably, but even so, I’m not sure she’d be particularly keen to leave her." He shrugged. "We may as well try though."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:14 pm

She looked to Toby, and nodded as she said "Yeah, let's go. It's better to try then to not try to ask her at all," she said. She hummed a canine sound, and flicked her tail a bit. She began to walk, then paused and looked back to see if he was following.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:43 pm

Toby nodded and scampered after Starfire happily, his energy flooding right back. He'd been kind of in a slump after a bad night's sleep, but having something ahead of them and all this action was quite a pick-me-up. He said nothing, but followed at the Scout's shoulder, just slightly behind her, allowing her as the leader of the group to take the lead on how to proceed.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:55 pm

She tried not to get playful and nip him, but that was hard with his energy level. She shook herself off, and trotted to the nursery. She peered inside, seeing the others in there. She didn't enter, but simply stood in the entrance and said "Zeus, I'd like to ask you something."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me