A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:48 pm

StormCloud/L-Pack/Warrior/Tagging: Maui/Location: Camp

"No... I rather stay out here to watch the fire wolves" he says
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:33 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke, Vivian-> Toby

The pup and story loving female wagged her tail a bit as she then stepped in. She said "It's good to see you're alright," though it didn't seem any of the Fire wolves would attack.

She seemed to finally make up her mind, but as she approached the nursery, she noticed Zeus and Fish talking. She went towards where she'd seen Toby, therefore. She found him, and stopped to look at him. "Toby, could I have a word?" she asked.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: Stormcloud

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She sighed, then said "Okay."

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had forgotten their sister was here...Their ears went back a moment, then forward again. They nodded to the Lightning alpha, saying "Okay."

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: everyone (Red and Jay)

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one said "Yeah."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:02 pm

He watches the fire wolves

Jay/F-Pack/All Around/Tagging: Red, Oriole/Location: L-pack Camp

They look around, ear twitching. "Where's the trainees?" They asked
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:53 pm

belloblossom wrote:Enui | Fire Beta | Location: Lightning Camp | Tagging: Max (mentions: Shadow, Erle, Arian)

Enui repressed a sigh as Max informed her that Shadow was going as fast as she could and that they couldn't very well scope out the scene themselves. She looked over to where one of the Lightning wolves was being scolded for giving Snowfire food, noting that Snowfire had rightfully eaten as much as they could before sliding it back to the wolf. Inwardly, she smirked.

They've got a keen mind - stealing prey from the enemy and making it seem as though they're doing it of their own choice. The illusion of choice was an easily manipulated trait, especially from these soft-hearted Lightning wolves. Her gaze drifted to her other pack members and she was surprised to see that Erle was approaching with a smile on his face. How unusual...She perked her ears expectantly, only to find that he was headed towards another wolf. Another she-wolf. She watched him greet Arian and she turned away. He could approach whoever he pleased, she reminded herself, shoving down a tickle of disappointment. Besides, she had the Alpha to speak to.

"Very well, my Alpha. It's... difficult to be patient, when our pack mates have to wait in the rain for Shadow to get something done." She replied, turning her gaze to the dark-pelted male. Then, in a softer voice, to not attract the attention of others, she added. "And how are you fairing among all that has happened? I am the last who would doubt your strength, my Alpha, but... no leader should have to endure what you did this morning."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:59 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke, Vivian-> Toby

The pup and story loving female wagged her tail a bit as she then stepped in. She said "It's good to see you're alright," though it didn't seem any of the Fire wolves would attack.

She seemed to finally make up her mind, but as she approached the nursery, she noticed Zeus and Fish talking. She went towards where she'd seen Toby, therefore. She found him, and stopped to look at him. "Toby, could I have a word?" she asked.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: Stormcloud

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She watched him watch them.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had forgotten their sister was here...Their ears went back a moment, then forward again. They nodded to the Lightning alpha, saying "Okay."

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: everyone (Red and Jay)

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one said "I... don't actually know."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:06 pm

Red | Fire Healer | Location: Lightning Camp | Tagging: Jay, Oriole, Dolbie (mentions: Rue, Catania)

Red had padded out with Jay, limping along as she went.
"Come on, Dolbie." She called to her apprentice as she went. When Jay found Oriole's company, she stuck nearby for a few minutes, resting her injured leg and looking around to observe the rest of her pack mates. Everyone was accounted for and while the Lightning pack apparently didn't get the memo that they were here in relative peace, they were at the very least keeping to themselves.

She flicked her ears at Jay's question.
"You mean Catania and Rue?" She clarified and her gaze scanned the area, before she spotted the two of them. "There they are, among the others. Looks like they're doing just fine... as fine as any of us are, anyway." Her expression was flat. "Any other questions with obvious answers that you want to ask me?"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Jay/F-Pack/All Around/Tagging: Red, Oriole/Location: L-pack Camp

"That's good... And no..." they said then looking away, rolling their eyes. "How are you doing Ori?" they asked s/he
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:20 pm

Dolbie - Male - F Pack - Healer Trainee - 8 months - Tagged;; Red, Jay, Oriole

xxxDolbie perked up when he was given further instruction by his mentor and he trotted along loyally at her heels, now reaching her shoulder in height. He was wary in the Lightning Pack camp, and clearly the enemy wolves were just as uncomfortable in their presences in return. At least there was no active threat. He peered at the sassy All-Around and flattened his ears. What right did they have talking to Red like that, the wolf who could save their pelt in an emergency? He would understand if Red didn't have a sense of urgency when it came to saving that one.

Harvest - Female - L Pack - Den-Tender - 3 years 8 months - Tagged;; Zeus

xxxHarvest caught her friend's eye and her ears pricked eagerly. She knew she needed no invitation to the den that literally held her job, but sometimes it was so crowded, it was easier to task herself with Den-Tender jobs that didn't involve being in the Nursery when it was so crowded. "What a day it's been, huh?" She briefly nosed Zeus' ear and gave a quick sniffle when the fluffy fur tickled her nostrils. The smaller she-wolf rounded so that she was facing the huddled mass of the other pack.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:21 pm

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She watched him watch them.

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one said "Thank you, Red." S/he tried not to also roll their eyes though. Neither of them had really been looking around, they'd been more focused on other things. S/he looked to Jay after a moment. "Oh, I'm...fine I think, just a bit hungry."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:33 pm

Rosa/L-Pack/pup/Tagging: Zeus, Nightfall/Location: Outside of the Nursery

Asleep

He watches the fire wolves

Nightfall/L-Pack/Huntress/Tagging: Zeus, Fish, Rosa, Lenora/Location: Nursery

She grit her teeth together "And he wouldn't hurt Rosa" she says holding back a growl

Jay/F-Pack/All Around/Tagging: Red, Oriole, Dolbie/Location: L-pack Camp

They looked over to Snowfire then back at Ori "well we won't be getting any food from the lighting wolves" they said, they looked back to Red "Red you're a way more dedicated healer then the lighting wolves' healer. You came over to me with your our injury and examined me right away, if that's not dedication I don't know what is" they say
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me