A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby belloblossom » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:49 pm

((No problem!))

Red | Fire Healer | Location: Healers Den | Tagging: Jay (mentions: Aala)

Red rolled her eyes when Jay failed to reply in a timely manner. Aala, too, was remaining silent. Muttering a prayer to ask for patience to her ancestors under her breath, Red heaved herself to her paws and approached Jay. She sniffed at his paws, noting a slight swelling around one of them. Had he twisted it again?

"Perhaps you'll think better next time you try to go hunting." She remarked. "Keep it up and don't apply any pressure onto it. Once Shadow finds a spot for us, I'll have you on menial tasks that don't require use of your paw. Trainee entertainment or something." She shook her head and gave Jay a nudge. "Let's get out of this den. There's nothing more this she-wolf can do for us." She said and started out of the healers den.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:39 pm

Enui | Fire Beta | Location: Lightning Camp | Tagging: Max (mentions: Shadow, Erle, Arian)

Enui repressed a sigh as Max informed her that Shadow was going as fast as she could and that they couldn't very well scope out the scene themselves. She looked over to where one of the Lightning wolves was being scolded for giving Snowfire food, noting that Snowfire had rightfully eaten as much as they could before sliding it back to the wolf. Inwardly, she smirked.

They've got a keen mind - stealing prey from the enemy and making it seem as though they're doing it of their own choice. The illusion of choice was an easily manipulated trait, especially from these soft-hearted Lightning wolves. Her gaze drifted to her other pack members and she was surprised to see that Erle was approaching with a smile on his face. How unusual...She perked her ears expectantly, only to find that he was headed towards another wolf. Another she-wolf. She watched him greet Arian and she turned away. He could approach whoever he pleased, she reminded herself, shoving down a tickle of disappointment. Besides, she had the Alpha to speak to.

"Very well, my Alpha. It's... difficult to be patient, when our pack mates have to wait in the rain for Shadow to get something done." She replied, turning her gaze to the dark-pelted male. Then, in a softer voice, to not attract the attention of others, she added. "And how are you fairing among all that has happened? I am the last who would doubt your strength, my Alpha, but... no leader should have to endure what you did this morning."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:46 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke, Vivian-> Toby

The pup and story loving female wagged her tail a bit as she then stepped in. She said "It's good to see you're alright," though it didn't seem any of the Fire wolves would attack.

She seemed to finally make up her mind, but as she approached the nursery, she noticed Zeus and Fish talking. She went towards where she'd seen Toby, therefore. She found him, and stopped to look at him. "Toby, could I have a word?" she asked.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: Stormcloud

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She hummed a canine sound.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had forgotten their sister was here...Their ears went back a moment, then forward again. They nodded to the Lightning alpha, saying "Okay."

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one sat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:33 pm

Rosa/L-Pack/pup/Tagging: Zeus, Nightfall/Location: Outside of the Nursery

Asleep

Jay/F-Pack/All Around/Tagging: Aala, Red/Location: L-pack Healer's Den -> L-pack Camp

"Sorry for not replying, I guess I spaced out a bit" they say following Red out of the Healer's den

Nightfall/L-Pack/Huntress/Tagging: Zeus, Fish, Rosa, Lenora/Location: Nursery

She dipped her head to acknowledgement Zeus, "my brother isn't bad..." she says noticing the she-wolves looking a StormCloud. "He just hasn't been sleep good since we joined" she add

StormCloud/L-Pack/Warrior/Tagging: Maui/Location: Camp

He twists and opens his eye
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:55 pm

Zeus | Lightning All-Around | Location: Nursery | Tagging: Nightfall, Fish (mentions: Lenora, Rosa, StormCloud)

Zeus offered Nightfall a smile.
"I'm sure he has his... qualities. I get antsy around wolves who can't control themselves. Moreso when they don't follow our pack rules... But I'm sure that will change and both you and your brother, and little Rosa, of course, will be the best Lightning wolves around." She went on pleasantly. "At the very least, we don't have to worry about him at present." With all the Fire wolves in camp, StormCloud was hardly the largest threat in the camp anymore. "Best to stay on our guards all the same. Shadow can't be expected to keep her eyes on every wolf at once, so we ought to keep our eyes out for anything suspicious if we're able."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:07 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke, Vivian-> Toby

The pup and story loving female wagged her tail a bit as she then stepped in. She said "It's good to see you're alright," though it didn't seem any of the Fire wolves would attack.

She seemed to finally make up her mind, but as she approached the nursery, she noticed Zeus and Fish talking. She went towards where she'd seen Toby, therefore. She found him, and stopped to look at him. "Toby, could I have a word?" she asked.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: Stormcloud

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She looked to the blue gray male.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had forgotten their sister was here...Their ears went back a moment, then forward again. They nodded to the Lightning alpha, saying "Okay."

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: everyone (Red and Jay)

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one saw Red and Jay coming out. S/he ran over to the two of them. "Are you alright Jay?" s/he asked, wanting to know what had happened, what had been hurt.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:11 pm

Nightfall/L-Pack/Huntress/Tagging: Zeus, Fish, Rosa, Lenora/Location: Nursery

She grit her teeth together "And he wouldn't hurt Rosa" she says holding back a growl

StormCloud/L-Pack/Warrior/Tagging: Maui/Location: Camp

"I can't sleep with the fire wolves here" he says glaring at some of the fire wolves

Jay/F-Pack/All Around/Tagging: Red, Oriole/Location: L-pack Camp

"I'm fine Ori, just a twist" they say smiling at s/he
Last edited by StormDragon55 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:17 pm

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She asked "Do you want to go back in Aala's den?"

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: everyone (Red and Jay)

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one said "That's good. I um...overheard the Lightning alpha telling Snowfire we'd get our own space. It's going to be only temporary, but still."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:35 pm

Jay/F-Pack/All Around/Tagging: Red, Oriole/Location: L-pack Camp

"that's good" they say wagging his tail
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:04 pm

[lol, Stormcloud?]

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She asked "Do you want to go back in Aala's den?"

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one said "Yeah."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me