Mythical creatures role-play (Main thread)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Mythical creatures role-play (Main thread)

Postby prisms. » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:58 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Mistress Jessel/Mistrel- 3 or 4- Fem- Saber tooth tiger lion alien- Floating, teeth- Panromantic- Tags: Ethereal/ Grimm

The gingery golden and slightly darker sabertooth lioness called goodbye to Ethereal.

She huffed when the griffin looked like he was yelling in his mind, or something. Shaking herself, she said “I’m Mistress Jessel, I’m a sabertooth lion alien. Um...just call me Mistrel.” she mrowed. She checked his wing, pulling out the same stuff she’d used for Ethereal but using a lot more for Grimm. She stood on her hindlegs a moment then nudged the wing around so she could work. Once finished, she asked “Um...did that hurt at all?”

| Ethereal | Female | Unknown Creature | Tags: Black Rose, Mistress Jessel/Mistrel |

Ethereal called goodbye to Mistress Jessel, watching as she left. Leaping carefully down from the top of her cave, she decided to take a quick nap. She headed inside her cave, curled up on a pile of moss and grass, and shortly fell asleep after. A few piles of berries and other food were in the back corners of her cave.

LapisWolf wrote:
C A L L I E
||Squid-canine|| Female|| Venomous fangs, gradual self-healing|| tags: Zephyr

"This may have been a really bad idea!" Callie screamed out as a slightly larger stone started to slide towards the circle. She leaped on top of it, trying to push it backwards as she spat at the circle again. One of the stones in it wavered but stayed where it was.

| Zephyr | Male | Peryton | Tags: Callie |

"I agree!" Zephyr yelled back, and realized more stones were starting to move from the cave. He then turned his attention to the stones, not moving. Zephyr continued to attempt to push it away from the others, but it didn't move. Panic flooded Zephyr, as he realized the stones may not move, and this whole cave could crash on them in minutes. "Callie! The stones won't move, and I think the rocks in this cave are being affected by this! What should we do?!!" He yelled, eyes wide.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:09 am

C A L L I E

"Well...we could leave the cave and wait for something to happen, but it may be too strong by then!" She screamed, trying to be heard over the noise. A sudden panic overtook her- would the stones have some kind of effect on more than just this cave? Would they end the world?! "Let me try something else..." she screamed, rushing outside and coming back with some water cupped in her paws. She quickly splashed the liquid on the stones, only for them to flicker in the circle a little and...nothing else. Callie wasn't very optimistic about this.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:56 am

LapisWolf wrote:
C A L L I E

"Well...we could leave the cave and wait for something to happen, but it may be too strong by then!" She screamed, trying to be heard over the noise. A sudden panic overtook her- would the stones have some kind of effect on more than just this cave? Would they end the world?! "Let me try something else..." she screamed, rushing outside and coming back with some water cupped in her paws. She quickly splashed the liquid on the stones, only for them to flicker in the circle a little and...nothing else. Callie wasn't very optimistic about this.

Zephyr thought leaving the cave would be a bad idea, for they could still be in danger by then, and the cave would collapse. Watching Callie's attempt with water, Zephyr decided to use different things too. He quickly picked up a flat rock and threw it at the stones....

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:38 pm

Fawn
Female/species: Night fury/tags:open/current location: Wandering through forest

She sighed as she looked around, seeing no one near by and lays down on the log and stared and the ground beneth her log
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:23 am

C A L L I E

The flat rock knocked a small pebble that was circling with the others out, but it took its place in the spinning. Callie quickly scooped up the pebble that had fallen and tossed it into the water so it couldn't rejoin the others. "Maybe larger rocks?" she thought, wondering if a larger rock being thrown in would dislodge one of the other stones.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Bluejay » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:15 pm

|Black Rose | Female |Dragon |Bi | Tags: Ethereal |

"He-llo?" BR would say to Ethereal, now landing right next to them. "Do you notice me?"
Mr. Bluejay

I do hereby admit that I am not a full-out furry, but only partially. I do however like dragons as well. I prefer He/Him pronouns, however I shall not admit my gender. I don't mind trades, but I am not the most willing to give up some pets and items.
Mr. Bluejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:33 am

LapisWolf wrote:
C A L L I E

The flat rock knocked a small pebble that was circling with the others out, but it took its place in the spinning. Callie quickly scooped up the pebble that had fallen and tossed it into the water so it couldn't rejoin the others. "Maybe larger rocks?" she thought, wondering if a larger rock being thrown in would dislodge one of the other stones.

Zephyr immediately went to get a larger stone and ran to the wall of the cave. Quickly searching, he found one and got it, heading back to the other stones with it. He then threw it towards the stones in the circle...

| Ethereal | Female | Unknown Creature | Tags: Black Rose|

Ethereal awoke with a start when Black rose spoke to them, and Ethereal immediately raised their head. "Huh?" She said before looking at Black Rose, right next to them. "Um, Hello?" She said, wondering what they were doing in her cave.

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:46 am

C A L L I E

The larger rock hit the stones, knocking one smaller one out- but luckily that smaller one happened to be one of the crystals. The spinning stones started to slow- but they definitely didn't stop. The small crystal that had fallen quivered on the ground as if wanting to rejoin the others, but Callie scooped it up in her paws before it could.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:05 am

LapisWolf wrote:
C A L L I E

The larger rock hit the stones, knocking one smaller one out- but luckily that smaller one happened to be one of the crystals. The spinning stones started to slow- but they definitely didn't stop. The small crystal that had fallen quivered on the ground as if wanting to rejoin the others, but Callie scooped it up in her paws before it could.

Aha. Zephyr thought to himself as the rock knocked a small crystal from the ring. "More rocks!" Zephyr called, going to get more from the cave. "And make sure they are big enough!"

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:11 am

C A L L I E

Callie held the smaller crystal in her paws, wondering where she could put it. Eventually she just decided to keep it clutched in one paw as she went out and went to find a large enough rock. There were a few outside that may work to disrupt the circle, but they were too big for her to lift on her own. She pushed against it, looking towards Zephyr. "Some help over here?" she asked him.
Last edited by Bronzewing on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets