Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Cybil took off the moment he said "go". The pup zigzagged to dodge branches and icy patches. The cold air in her face felt wonderful. Cybil saw the shelter and sped up every so slightly. She skidded to a stop and put a paw on the building. "And Shepherd takes the gold!" she barked, "Those military guys don't know what they're missing!"
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Leya

She felt Newt as he climbed back onto her saddle. She walked on more through the woods. She liked hanging around Newt, she thought she was, bounding.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He stopped once he reached the shelter, finding the pup had got there before him, which didn't surprise him. "Well done. Especially with that stop." He felt a shock at his belly and ignored it. A glitch, I think, and hope. He saw it still snowed, but it seemed calmer then it was before. It was starting to end.

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

When he finished cleaning the cage, he took the bowls and headed into the kitchen to clean them out and put them to the side to dry on a towel. He returned to grab the bed and bring it to the washer and dryer and put it into the washer for cleaning. He set up the washer then pressed start. That was when the cage was nearly set up for the next animal. He grabbed a clean bed and set it inside.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 pm

"Thanks, it was 'cause of our practicing I can finally stop." she said. The pup went inside and shook off, making sure to not be close to Blair. "Do you sleep?" she asked, looking back at the doors.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Leya

She felt Newt as he climbed back onto her saddle. She walked on more through the woods. She liked hanging around Newt, she thought she was, bounding.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He went inside following after the pup. He kept his distance when she shook herself. "I do sleep surprisingly." Although he seemed mostly mechanical, he was only a cyborg as he still was a lion under the armor, the wires, and much more. [Will be right back. I have to do something and there's a chance I might not come back on until tomorrow]

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

When he finished cleaning the cage, he took the bowls and headed into the kitchen to clean them out and put them to the side to dry on a towel. He returned to grab the bed and bring it to the washer and dryer and put it into the washer for cleaning. He set up the washer then pressed start. That was when the cage was nearly set up for the next animal. He grabbed a clean bed and set it inside.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:06 pm

OOC: Okay!
BIC:
Cybil nodded and yawned a little. "Boy I'm beat." she said, "You wanna raid the kitchen for a snack? Maybe some chicken or bacon... or both?" She grinned a mischievous grin at the robo-lion.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:41 am

(North is asking Mary or Maria, whoever is eating peanut butter, to watch her pups Boomer.)

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:54 am

OOC: Oh, sorry. Mary was eating, but she had her stitches taken out, so she wasn't in the kitchen.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 am

Leya

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

"Chicken and bacon sounds good." He swayed his tail behind him calmly. He hasn't eaten all day just because he's been avoiding the scent of deer. All day, he's been dodging the memories of his families lives, gone.

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:34 am

"Yeah, I like bacon more." she said, going into the kitchen. She looked around, then went to the fridge. "Can you open it please?" she asked.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:53 am

Leya

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He looked at the kitchens fridge, remembering the last time he opened it. Don't breath through your nose, breath through your mouth.. He grabbed the plastic handle gently with his jaws and was careful not to bite into it and brake it. He pulled it open and accidently caught the faint scent of deer in his nostrils. His eyes flashed red for a split second. He didn't notice it, in fact, he didn't remember smelling the deer and breathed through his mouth and stepped away.

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me