The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:11 pm

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags: Killian, Reese and his Bear

Rouge watched as the warrior seemed to be looking for something other than herself, she had dirt all over her front, the once blue and green vine decorated dress was now just about unrecognizable. There was a large rip leading up to her knees and now after stepping on it, it had ripped more and was now dragging the ground worse than before. Not to mention the bits of dirt she had smudged on her pretty face and the grass and leaves in her hair. She honestly looked like she'd been rolling around on the ground and to top it off from falling earlier one knee had been skinned up. The Freya listened to the warriors as he spoke, "Y-yes I'm fine..." She told him a bit sourly as she kept her eyes off of him and towards the boy. That is until he made a suggestion, her bright blues shot towards him a brow slightly raised, she'd still have to face her mother, but she'd have the chance to clean up first. Did she even have enough time to try and clean up?? "F-Fine...." She grumbled there was no avoiding it all together she was sure she was going to get some sort of lecture. Unfortunately, by the time the young Freya had gave her response the Polar Bears were already there to retrieve her. The girl's face was pale all over again, a small whine came from the girl as her eyes locked on the huffing bears, "Yeah, I made you guys get a work out huh... " She grumbled as she rolled her eyes to the side and cross her arms.

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Open

Aku had just entered her den when she noticed the suspious dragon making his way out of the nest. For a moment, the huntress waited, she too then left the nest, she knew she'd already told Caz about the issue she'd come across but that didn't mean she wasn't going to continue to spy on him.

Name: Vendorious - Male - Species: Dragon - Rank: Lead Scout - Location: Enter Nest - Tags: Open

The grumpy male soon rose from his bed and slowly left the nest. He seemed to be rather focused on where he wanted to be and it was slightly early for his even scouting. The large beast flew about the sky for a while scanning the borders like he was supposed to. He did this for about an hour if not more before flying of the beaten path.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Killian & Rouge
Once Reese didn't spot anyone he turn to look at her. He could tell she wasn't happy about this whole thing never was he. Hearing her agree to the cleanup, he turned to lead her away trying to beat the polar bears from finding them. "Well, there goes that idea. Come on let's get you back home shall we," he said whistling a different whistling than before. Ursa moved out of the way of the princess and lazily made her way over to Reese's side. "Good girl, you will get much fish after this," He said scratching behind the female bear's ear.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Gryffin

Female/Albino/Surprised/Tags: open

Gryffin gave up and got curious to where Aku was going. She followed her until Aku left the nest. Gryffin stayed a few feet back, looking outside. She loved being close to the opening, she could smell all the scents of the forest, hearing the prey run through the territory. She made sure not to get to close to the entrance, knowing it would be considered suspicious. She wished she could go out again without the danger of humans. She sighed, knowing it would be many years before she could leave the Nest.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
The bears huffed and let out a loud roar, letting the queen know Rouge was okay. lacrimae breathed out a sigh of relief as her bears turned and began walking back to the Main Hall.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 pm

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir watched as lacrimae seemed to calm down once her bears roared. "i take it she's alright?" he clarified, glancing back towards the village and removing his hands from her shoulders, himself also relaxing a bit knowing that it was unlikely there was a current threat. as for the future...he could only hope there wouldn't be.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:47 am

"For now she is. She's with someone they know, its why they aren't staying with her." She said and watched her bears return. She looked at Valkir and sighed. "I'm sorry you had to witness a mothers over protective nature." She huffed with a laugh.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:54 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: The Village / Mood: Alert

Cazdoramu would take off into the air from the trees and fly over the village as she sniffed the air. He growled as he glided over the village, scouting out the place. He tried spotting Rogue as he flew overhead,turning circles and doing aerial spins to observe more of the village at once, he made a low growl as he spotted the princess and swooped down, flying very close to the village now... still out of reach of most projectiles. He made a roar and watched the villagers do their various things as he made a sharp turn and flew overhead once more, trying to circle the location of rogue to watch her as he slowly rose into the sky again. He would make a loud growl, likely heard... and he was clearly seen."She has my scales,If i go down there, I won't be able to get into the sky again...."
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:02 am

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir nodded his head in understanding as the queen explained it. "i'm glad she's alright." he murmured in response. at her apology, his eyes gleamed with some amusement, shaking his head. "don't worry, my queen. i'm sure if it were my own child, i would be the same way." he assured the woman. however, as a growl rang throughout the village, his jaw locked and he immediately headed outside, anger coursing through his veins as he saw a dragon seemingly targeting the area in which rouge was in. "rouge! get inside now!" he ordered the young girl, moving so his body was where-ever the dragon circled, not letting it get a good view of the young girl, removing his sword from the sheath on his belt, glaring dangerously at the large beast.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:32 am

She ordered her bears to protect her citizens as she watched Valkir rush to Reeses side to help protect her own daughter. She ordered other men to get on bearback and arrows to fend off the dragon.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:35 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: The Village (Mostly rogue and Valkrir(/ Mood: Alert

Cazdoramu seemed to ignore the knightly act this human was putting up as he spat up a sand cloud at Valkrir. Even if he wasn't hit, the sand would stay up in a cloud, making it dangerous for him the next time he stepped into the spot, (He would be 'frozen in time' for a few minutes but still be aware of his surroundings). He would roar again and stop flying as he hovered over rogue's location, staying above the rooftops of the village.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me