Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Hoodini » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:31 pm

Orbit

She sighed and slowly formed back into his male form. He then sighed again "alright whatever" he grumbled and stood up. Orbit just lay there after he tackled him. He raised an eyebrow "something stepped on you? Was it depression?" He asked bluntly, turning away from Aglagorn. He has given up now. There's no point. The same question came back, was he that desperate? Must be. Orbit looked back at Aglagorn his eyes showing hatred and pain, something he wouldn't know about. "Yeah...lets go back. It's getting a bit too...upsetting out here as well" he mumbled then began to walked away from Aglagorn
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:39 pm

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Alistair, Lori, Kira

Talia felt the breath get knocked out of her as she was hit. She knew she could squirm out if she was quick enough. She'd been in tougher situations after all. She didn't have time to consider it though as a growl rumbled out of Bane. Talia let out something under her breath, certainly not in English it was some sort of Russian swear.

"Get away from her," Bane's voice warped midway, becoming lower. His body shifted, muscles forming as he grew in size. His fur thickened, providing more padding, his claws grew out to look more like a bear, he became bulkier than he already was. Many of his wolf features remained though, the long tail, his ears and while his head grew his muzzle remained. His body reshaped to give him more mobility to use his claws, enough strength in his hind legs to rear up, as the shift continued he seemed to double in size, even a true grizzly bear would have trouble standing up to him. "Leave us alone!" He slammed his front paws down on the ground with a loud thud, the force pushed loose dirt away in a small cloud, before releasing a mix of a roar and howl.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:40 am

Lori|Fighter|Female|Tags:Talia,Bane,Alistair,Kira

Lori pushed Alistair away “Are you out of your mind? They were escaping yet you still attacked!” She growled, looking back at Talia and Bane then back at Alistair “Get to camp I’ll take care of them” without waiting for an answer she approached Talia “how badly are you hurt?” She turned and glared at Alistair, if she could she would have ripped him apart The fight was over what doesn’t he understand
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:11 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Mara, Kylie

"Did I directly say you did it?
No. I didn't. Look who's jumping to conclusions now!"
He growled. He turned to Alo. He was still glaring, as he didn't appreciate her siding with Mara.

"Yeah. Apologies accepted, whatever." He said. If have as still with Vera, none of this would have happened. He would still be helping her, getting closer to her. Proving to her that he's a strong, hard-working wolf. But of course thst just couldn't happen.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:39 am

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Finnagin/Alopencia/Kylie

Mara was embarrassed even more when Alopencia laughed at her, but was relieved when she sided with her. At least she had a supporter, and she could back her up. "What's your problem? Oh I know, It's that time of month again" she barked out, smiling innocently as if she didn't insult him. "I don't know why you're accusing me of something I didn't do. Why do you hate me like that?" Her once smiling face contorted into one of confusion and anger. She was wondering what made him think she did it. Yes, she was classified as a bully, but nothing else would make it obvious that she did it. "It was probably Harika, if anything. He probably lost his mind, not that I'm surprised"

(Oh noes, I want to slap Mara so bad, but I still love her)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:47 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Mara, Kylie

"I really want to hurt you right now." He growled. He was getting fed up. If she didn't shut up soon he would lose his marbles. "You can't prove you didn't do it. I can't prove you did it. We have to wait for Vera to return and see who's right."
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:05 am

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Finnagin/Alopencia/Kylie

"Same here buddy, but at least I don't admit it" Mara said, her expression bordering amused and annoyed. "But why me of all wolves?" She said, curious as to why. There were plenty wolves around here, she couldn't be the only bully here. And her comment about Harika technically made sense, since most of the pack knew he had multiple personality disorder, and schizophrenia. She didn't bother with him often since he was Male Beta, and because he rarely shows himself in a vulnerable position. The only reason Mara messed with Kylie because the rare chance occurred, and she wasn't called a bully for nothing.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:22 pm

Fain - mentions: Duhnday - tags: Sam
She gave the the other wolf a final, smug half smile, "Heh, potent, that's a first, I'll take it. Yer a strange one, I hope to see you tomorrow." Fain winked and turned around, disappearing into the underbrush. She trotted off towards the edge of the packs border and crossing to the other side, feeling breathless with the encounter. Was this truly the end of her journey? Her head turned skywards to were the light was breaking through the trees. To be part of a pack again? Was it possible to go back? She had been a loner for so long. Fain continued on her way, deep in thought. Something moved in the brush and her head moved to follow it. She scented squirrel and somthing else? She frowned, wolf. Another loner perhaps? The scent was coming from a hollow tree. No one for caution, Fain walked over to investigate.

Veratrum - tags: Leon, Nayden
She nodded at Leon's words, and a sly grin slid across her muzzle. "If they did use an ability to cross over, then we are in luck. Nayden might be able to pick up a signature to track them." She said, referring to her brothers ability to sense and identify magic. The alpha began at a fast pace towards the border, wanting to get this over with so that she could return to camp, fire rippled off of the fur on her back as she walked. When they made it to the scent border she stopped, looking around sharply, "Hmm, I think the night patrol was the last one assigned to this area." She said, trying to remember between the patrols she assigned and the ones her betas assigned. Veratrum lowered her muzzle to the ground, searching for a scent of the loners.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Hoodini wrote:Orbit

She sighed and slowly formed back into his male form. He then sighed again "alright whatever" he grumbled and stood up. Orbit just lay there after he tackled him. He raised an eyebrow "something stepped on you? Was it depression?" He asked bluntly, turning away from Aglagorn. He has given up now. There's no point. The same question came back, was he that desperate? Must be. Orbit looked back at Aglagorn his eyes showing hatred and pain, something he wouldn't know about. "Yeah...lets go back. It's getting a bit too...upsetting out here as well" he mumbled then began to walked away from Aglagorn
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Awakening of the Ancients

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Alistair I Male I fighter I Tags:Bane, Talia, Crowd

“No.” He said simply, narrowing his eyes. “One wrong move and I won’t hesitate to hurt her!” He growled. If they had stayed in the pack they would know he doesn’t want to do this, but he would if he had too. He kept Talia under him, pinning her on all sides.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me